Ice Princess Gets Raped

He lay there on top of her, his sheer weight so heavy on her chest she could not breath, struggling to move, she could feel his sweat dripping down her rib cage. He did not move as he lay there panting. She continued to struggle as the black fog overcame her

“Oh my god, my head hurts.” She said as she began to open her eyes.

Looking around her all she could see was the black of night, and what appeared to be a tree in front of her windshield. She remembered little at first.

“Where, where am I?” she thought, with that slowly came the flashbacks. Getting into the car, yes, she remembered that. Someone trying to force her off the road, she remembered that too. Suddenly the entire situation flooded her brain, as if all at once. Forced off the road, kid-napped and raped, what she could not figure out is how she ended back in the car. Perhaps it was a nightmare she thought feelings down her chest, her clothes were gone, and she sat there nude, and felt battered.

“That son of a bitch, this is one rape, he wont get away from.” She said as she felt for her purse. Locating her cell phone, she dialed 911.

“Yes, Lawrence would pay for this rape, and he would pay dearly.” She thought as she reached for her jacket to cover her nudity while waiting for the arrival of the police, and the ambulances.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds