Identity Pt. 01

Vicente sat on the sofa alone ready to get this over with. He was sure the dancer would be some drop dead gorgeous blonde, typical stripper type. The smell was already starting to irritate him. The room reeked of naked woman, sex, testosterone, and perfume. It was utterly repulsive. Three years ago Vicente would have been right with his brother drinking and cat calling the strippers, but partying just wasn't a priority for him anymore.

Suddenly the curtain shifted and a woman appeared in the doorway. Vicente froze as his eyes locked on this beautiful Amazon before him. He followed the map of her dark skin beginning at her painted toes clad in red "fuck me" stilettos. He marked an imaginary trail up her long toned calves, to her thick thighs, and pausing at her red g string outlined in black lace. The animal in him wanted to rip them from her body. Her abdomen flexed as she walked seductively towards him swaying those hips back and forth like a pendulum hypnotizing him. Triangles of red and black lace covered her breasts, but left enough skin showing to see the perfect curve to those enticing teardrops. Her long neck led to an angular face with high cheekbones, luscious full lips, and dark brown eyes under arched eyebrows. He could see the dark brown roots peeking out slightly from the black bob wig she wore on her head. He wondered how long her real hair was, what it felt like, how she would sound screaming as he tugged on it in the throes of sex.

She took two more long strides before straddling Vicente's legs. He wanted to grab her, bend her over, and take her from behind. And Lord did he want to see her behind. He imagined it would be as breathtaking as the rest of her. "Hoy es tu cumpleaños?" The dancer parted her legs and slowly wound her hips down until she sat on his lap.

"Sí señorita," he answered his voice thick with lust.

She smirked as she placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward pressing her breasts to his chest. She brought her lips close to his ear and lingered there grinding her hips in time with the music. "Your brother wants me to make sure you enjoy your birthday," she whispered emphasizing the word "enjoy." Vicente wondered if she could feel his erection pressing against her. He groaned as she twisted and twerked her body on him teasing every nerve ending in his body. His skin was ablaze. Everywhere her skin made contact with his seemed to fire off a neuron, creating little sparks of raw heat. He felt an overwhelming need to take her, more than anything he wanted to tear those flimsy panties off and shove them in his pocket. Unable to restrain himself, Vicente brought his trembling hands to her thighs and squeezed.

Gabriella gasped as her client gripped her thighs while she rolled her hips on top of him. She could feel his erection straining against its denim prison and she had to hold back a moan as she thought about how big it felt. She had given tons of private dances and had become accustomed to clients losing control and grabbing her, even though touching the dancers was not allowed at Exotica. She was definitely not accustomed to enjoying it. Several men had been thrown out over the years from breaking the rules while Gabriella danced for them. She had never wanted a dance to escalate past just a dance, but this mysterious man in front of her was quickly changing that. Her body responded to his every move, to the lust in his eyes, to the way he clenched his teeth and growled when he pulled her closer.

His shift caused his beautiful hardness to press directly against her pussy. She wondered if he could feel her juices seeping through her G-string. Gabriella wanted to take his hand and guide it to her wetness. She wanted him to flip her over and slam his entire length into her. She wanted to know his name so she could scream it while he took her body to new heights of pleasure. Without knowing anything about this man, Gabriella knew he would be the best sex she'd ever have— NO! What was she thinking? She had to reign in her lust— but then he growled. The sound was too realistic, too animal. He radiated dominance and authority.

Against her better judgment let her instincts take over. Gabriella never touched her clients past their shoulders, but she wanted to feel this man, molest him. She ran her fingertips down his chest to his stomach. He was all lean, hard muscle from countless hours in the gym. Gabriella jumped when he wrapped his large calloused fingers around her wrists.

"You're going to make me lose it, cariña," he whispered those gray eyes piercing through her. For a while neither of them moved. Time seemed to stand still as they watched one another, both thinking of ravishing the other in bed. Vicente moved first, his hands timidly following the path of his eyes. Gabriella shivered as his fingertips traveled down her sides slowly feeling her mocha skin. She felt his erection twitch and she jumped at the intimacy this private dance had taken on.

Suddenly she slapped her hands on top of his stopping his eager fingers. She pushed his hands away and quickly stood up. "I'm sorry, that was extremely unprofessional," she muttered, eyes wide in embarrassment. She looked away from him, unable to focus under his lustful stare.

"I didn't mind unprofessional," he told her with a devious smile. Vicente fished 5 hundred dollar bills from his wallet. Gabriella had turned her back to him now, her instincts telling her to leave, but her mind and body commanding her to stay. Vicente came close behind her placing his hands on her bare waist. Her breathing quickened and her heart rate increased— if that were even possible— at his touch. She felt him slide money into her panties, but she wasn't focusing on the money. "It doesn't have to end here." Vicente felt like a man possessed around this mysterious woman. He hadn't propositioned a stripper since he was 18 when he'd first taken over his father's business. He had been young and immature back then, eager throw his money around and assert his dominance. This woman in front of him was bringing back his old need to prove himself. He could almost feel the testosterone pumping through his veins.

"I'm sorry?" Gabriella turned to face him almost getting lost in those eyes.

"I am a very wealthy man. I would love to make it worth your while to come home with me tonight. Several awkward moments passed between them as Gabriella tried to focus long enough to process what he'd said. When she finally realized what he was offering, she brought a hand up and slapped him hard across his face.

"I'm a stripper, you asshole, not a fucking hooker!" With that angry sentiment, she turned on her heels and stormed out into the club. Vicente stood there in complete and utter shock. Even before he became the most powerful drug dealer in Colombia, he had never been turned down by a woman. He was gorgeous and he knew it. This mysterious woman was beyond any woman he had ever come in contact with, and though she had just slapped him in the face, he still felt this burning desire for her. He was not giving up that easily. Gabriella found Finn at the bar laughing with that asshole's brother. "Hook me up, Donny," she called to the bartender. She rarely drank on the job preferring to be sober in a club full of sleaze balls, but after that proposition, she was going to use her employee free drinks.

"So did he like it?" The young man asked Gabriella with a knowing smile.

"Oh he freaking loved it." The bar tender slid her drink to her and she down it in two gulps. "Your brother is a sick fuck." Rico broke into a fit of laughter.

Leaning behind him Gabriella glared at Finn, "there's a reason I hate private dances, Finn."

"What on Earth happened?" Finn asked panicking.

"He offered me money to be his sex toy for the night. Who the fuck does that? If he wanted a hooker there are plenty walking the fucking streets."

"Wait, he what?" Rico asked, his expression now matching the shock of the club owner.

"I didn't mean to offend you señorita." Vicente appeared behind her smiling.

"Back for more?" Gabriella asked turning to face him. "Did I not slap you hard enough?"

"You slapped him?!" Finn shouted in utter horror.

"Yes she did. Rather forcefully too, still stings a bit." Vicente waved Finn off knowing that this girl had no idea who he was. She had no clue that while Finn owned the club, Vicente owned Finn. The club owner was scared to death of Vicente knowing exactly the business he was in and just how ruthless he could be. This girl had no idea that all Vin had to do was suggest that she be fired and she would be jobless within minutes. But Vicente had no intention of doing so. This girl had now captured his attention and he was not giving up until he claimed her. "Leave it to me to proposition the only stripper with a moral code."

"You fucking prick!" By now Gabriella was on her third drink and the liquor was already bubbling in her veins. That was probably what gave her the courage to throw the drink in her hand in Vicente's face. "You just don't know when to shut the fuck up!"

Vicente's face grew deathly serious as Finn yelled at the bartender to grab a bar towel. Rico saw the anger flash in his brother's eyes and he knew he had to move quickly. He jumped up from his seat and got in Vin's face putting himself between his brother and the dancer.

"Vinny calmate," Rico told him grabbing him by his jacket. Vicente took a deep breath and grabbed the towel from Finn wiping his face.

"Estoy tranquillo, hermano." When he looked up, the girl was gone.

"Senor Cruz, I am so sorry. I promise you, she is finished here. Please let me get you another drink, perhaps another dancer? We have quite a few that would more suit your needs." Finn immediately began kissing up to Vicente, but he wasn't listening.

"No that is quite alright Finn. You don't need to fire her. But as many times as my brother and I have been here, I have never seen her before. Is she new?"

"Um, no sir. She just works sporadic hours. She's my best dancer so I give her a rather flexible schedule."

"I'd like a copy of her work schedule delivered to my house at the beginning of the week. If there are any changes to it, I want to know immediately. Do you understand?"

"Uh, yes sir, of course." Vicente waved Finn off telling him to leave him and his brother to talk.

"So you're going to stalk her now? Isn't that a bit extreme, Vinny?" Rico asked once Finn was out of earshot.

"I don't like her working here," Vicente muttered.

"And what exactly does this random stripper have to do with you?" Rico asked.

Vicente looked his brother in his blue eyes, "she is mine."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds