• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • If Found...

If Found...

123

She had to be crazy. Absolutely crazy to do something like this. It was dangerous. It was foolish and obscene. But the very thought made her heart race. She felt alive and sexy and spontaneous, like she hadn't felt in years. She had to do it, and quickly, before her better judgment sealed her back into the dungeon of a stagnant marriage.

All because the roof needed new shingles. That was her chance, perhaps the last she'd have for years. She called and set up a time with him, the man she coveted so dearly, and he came that Friday leading a three-man crew. His was the most handsome face she'd ever seen. He was broad, chiseled from his line of work. He towered as he stood before her, short brown hair matching his eyes. When she got home from work she brought a pitcher of water to them. Even the September sun could beat down, and from the moment he used his shirt to dab sweat from his face, she knew. She knew it was time to resurrect an old fantasy, and she wanted him there with her.

Of course, none of that made it any less crazy.

Some rotted plywood put them behind schedule, and they had to put off installing the new shingles. They had other appointments to keep. He said he'd come by himself on Saturday to finish the job. She said that was perfect. The perfect chance. She resolved to put her fantasy into action.

Claire rose early that morning and ate a full breakfast. She took a long shower, reveling in the hot water streaming down her lithe body, washing the soap off her tender skin. She shaved her legs and pussy, save a small strip which ran right up the middle. After patting herself with the towel, she blow-dried her long auburn hair and then strolled, naked, to the sun-drenched kitchen of her home. On the table she placed a sealed envelope in plain sight and then walked over to a door. Opening it into darkness, Claire pressed a small red dot on the wall and the garage began to open, revealing a palate of boxed shingles that the roofer had placed there yesterday. Then she walked into the living room, where she a large trunk already waited on the floor.

Opening it, Claire revealed a secret collection of sordid items, and placed them on the table. Her heart pounded in her chest as she neatly arranged bundles of rope, straps, chains, and toys, knowing that each and every one might be used before the day was over. Thoughts of them excited and scared her, but none so much as the thought of piling it all back into the trunk, grabbing the envelope, and pretending she'd never thought up this outrageous plan. Angels and demons battled over her will. The demons won.

Briskly, Claire grabbed a bundle of rope and headed stairs. The living room ceiling opened up to a wooden banister for the second floor den. Claire kneeled before one of the central, stronger posts. After tying a small loop in the rope, too small for her hand to fit through, she fed a carefully measured length of rope over the ledge and tied the rest to the banister.

Back downstairs, a single strand of white rope now dangled above Claire's head as she gathered the rest of the items she needed. Ankle cuffs soon adorned her feet and she fed the open ends of a pair of handcuffs through the loop of rope above her. She then grabbed the last three items she needed and sat on the floor before the rope.

First was a metal bar about thirty inches long. Claire spread her legs on the white carpet and linked each end of the bar to her ankle cuffs. She then struggled to her feet and, balancing awkwardly, picked up the other two items. First she pressed the large leather blindfold over her eyes. Tying it tight pressed thick foam pads against her eyelids, preventing her from opening them. Her world became pitch black.

Next came a harness gag, black straps with a deep red silicone ball. Nervous exhales fogged the surface as she held it to her lips. Claire refused to hesitate, and pressed the large orb between her teeth. She'd bought this ball precisely because it tested her, because she'd never look forward to wearing it. She wanted something that made her feel helpless, and tugged at the strap behind her neck until the it bit into her cheeks and stretched her lips, fought the chin strap until the ball smothered her tongue, and tightened the other strap over her the top of her head until her jaw gripped it like a vise. Her voice was reduced to incoherent moans, just like she hoped.

Blindly, Claire reached up and found the cuffs dangling above her. She could undo everything up to this point. She could take it all back. But once those cuffs clicked into place, her fate would no longer be her own. The feel of cold steel electrified her, and Claire took the plunge. The handcuffs clicked.

And from the second she pulled at her hands, and found them locked above her, Claire grew nervous. She was alone in her home, bound and naked, with the roofer scheduled to arrive at nine. When was nine, anyway? Why hadn't she checked the clock?

The seconds ticked by. Claire balanced precariously on the balls of her spread feet. Maybe he'd just work outside and never come in. Had she closed the curtains? The key to the cuffs was on the table, and Claire had no way to reach it and free herself. Why hadn't she left herself a way out? God, this had to be the most foolish thing she'd ever done! But then why was she so wet?

Adrenaline is a funny thing.

***********************************

Rick pulled his truck into the driveway. He was already sweaty; a contract with some self-storage units outside town didn't need to obey noise ordinances, so he'd been out since 5 AM already. But a residential job was easy in comparison. Rick's crew were off on other jobs to keep their schedule, and he got to spend the day here alone. It would be like a mini-vacation.

Still, he was thirsty and the water bottle in his truck had grown warm in the sun. Surely Claire wouldn't mind if he popped in for a glass before starting. As promised yesterday, Claire had opened the garage so he could get at the boxes of shingles. Walking right past them, he gingerly opened the door to the house.

"Anyone home?" Rick called, "just grabbing a glass of water!"

No answer. Rich took a glass to the sink, but then he spotted a lone envelope on the otherwise clear kitchen table. Something was written on the outside in curly letters:

If Found...

Intrigued, Rick picked it up. It wasn't sealed, but it had been sprayed playfully with perfume. He pulled out a folded piece of paper and immediately forgot about his water. Written on the outer face of the paper:

If you see this, you've found a special fantasy of mine. If you'd like to share it with me, join me in the other room. I'm waiting for you.

Rick looked around, but discerning where she wanted him to go wasn't exactly difficult. Work boots thundering, Rick quickly came upon the living room and found an absolutely stunning woman, wearing nothing but restraints. His eyes widened at the sight. Her naked body swayed slightly. She had clearly heard his approach, but she had been blindfolded and gagged and couldn't address him. She breathed heavily through her nose. A faint moan broke the silence as she tried to assess a situation she could not control.

Rick looked at her, and at the collection of restraints and sex toys laid out on the coffee table. His first instinct was to rush over and free her, but he remembered the note in his hand. He unfurled the page.

As you can see, I'm already helpless. But I don't want you to free me. Not until you want to.

My fantasy is to spend all day as a captive plaything for someone else, and I want that person to be you. Tie me, reward me, punish me, use me. Do anything you like with me. I'm yours.

My one and only request: please keep me gagged. I've asked you for what I want. There's nothing else I wish to say. If you have other uses for my lips...well, just put the gag back when you're done.

Enjoy me,

Claire

Rick read the note several times, stunned. He checked the envelope and found a smaller envelope inside, this one sealed. This had a message on it, too: Please open at the end of the day! He put the envelope in his back pocket.

This was...surreal. Slowly he paced around her. Claire strained her ears to hear every crush of the carpet, wondering where he was. He read the note again.

"Claire," he said at last, drinking in the sound of her name. Claire gasped softly, enraptured by the voice of her keeper. She knew from that instant that he wanted her, that he wouldn't ignore her note. She quivered.

"Anyone could have found this," Rick spoke directly. "Anyone could be standing here, and you'd be totally at their mercy."

Meekly, Claire nodded.

"But I'm here, holding your fantasy in my hand," Rick was inches away from her now. Claire couldn't stop trembling.

"I could give it to you," he said to her, "Everything you've asked for here, and more. I know that to tie yourself like this, you had to know a few things about knots. About spreader bars. You had to know," he examined her face, "to put your blindfold on first so that your gag harness would hold it in place, and not let any light through. You knew not just to strap that ball in, but to tighten the harness to make your jaw clamp down on it. So it wouldn't budge."

Claire gave a soft peep, wondering what she'd gotten herself into.

"You see, Claire," Rick went on, "I know all those things too. I know how to bind you so you'll never escape. I know how to use each and every toy you've set out here. I know how to tease you so that you can can't orgasm, unless I let you."

"Mmmph..." Claire betrayed her unease.

"I need you to know these things, Claire," Rick walked behind her body, "because I need you to know something else too."

He put his lips beside her ear. "I need you to know that if you trust me, I will never betray that trust. I will take care of you."

Claire's shoulders relaxed a little. She gave a soft moan of clear portent.

"Now, I need to know something," Rick moved to her other ear. "I need to know that you really want this. That you really want me to give you everything you've asked for in this note. Because if you don't, I'll throw it away, and this will be over."

Claire exhaled sharply, but after a moment she nodded again. Rick swore he saw an attempt at a smile behind that big red ball. Almost immediately she felt his hands on her hips, slowly caressing their way up her body, and knew she'd made the right decision. He took her breasts into his hands.

"Then you truly are mine," he said happily, "and I need to decide what I'm going to do with my new toy."

"Mmmm..." Claire liked the sound of that. She leaned her head back into him as his fingers explored her chest.

"Someone like you, with all these toys, needs something creative. Invigorating." His hand wandered lower until it slipped between Claire's legs. She inhaled sharply as he began rubbing her clitoris. Rick surveyed the coffee table.

"So many dildos and vibrators. So many ways to pleasure you. I definitely want to find out what those can make of you..." He stroked harder as Claire writhed.

"But you want more than for me to just stick a vibrator against your pussy, or fuck you. Isn't that right?" Rick's hand disappeared and he walked away. Claire shook against her restraints in frustration. She already wanted him.

"There are other things here. Quite a few whips, clamps, gags, spreaders and chains," Rick ran his hands along a rather ominous chastity belt. "These aren't very nice things, are they?"

Claire was silent until she felt a crop at the base of her breast, like a leather tongue licking her skin. With a tiny groan, she shuddered as the crop found her defenseless nipple. Claire recoiled but couldn't dislodge it, and realized how helpless she really was.

"See," Rick teased, "I'm not going to tie you up and just pleasure you all day. But then, you never really wanted that, did you?"

Placing an arm around her waist, he drew her irresistibly closer. The crop found its way between Claire's legs, and Rick slid its shaft slowly against her pussy from the handle all the way to the tip. Claire tensed up as it pressed against her, wondering what Rick might have in store for her, knowing she couldn't stop it...

Rick ground the tip lightly into Claire's folds. "I'm going to give you what you really want instead. I'm going to make the ropes tight. I'm going to control what you feel and when, and I'm not always going to be nice. You're going to want to orgasm. You're going to crave it, need it, beg for it. But you're never—ever—going to get it until I allow it."

"Mmph!" Claire moaned anxiously in his arms. She wondered which was worse: that he was planning such intensities for her, or that he seemed to know exactly what she wanted.

"And you should remember," Rick concluded, "that I have a job to do today, and so sometimes you're going to be left bound and helpless while I go work."

Claire could barely contain herself. She already wanted to climax so badly. He ran a hand down her cheek.

"Don't worry, Claire," he soothed, "when I'm away, these toys of yours are going to make sure you never get bored."

That didn't make Claire very hopeful.

"Let's get started."

***********************************

The basement steps echoed ominously as Claire descended them. Her wrists had been tied behind her back with rope, and her ankle cuffs removed. Rick followed closely behind. He guided Claire attentively, as she was still blindfolded and gagged. A cloth bag held a number of toys and ropes, but Claire had no idea what Rick had brought with him.

"Stand right there," Rick positioned her and then disappeared the room. Claire stood perfectly still. She couldn't reliably move as she was, but above all else she remembered his promise to keep her safe. She chose trust, even though she knew not everything in that bag would bode well for her.

After hearing some shifting and scraping, Claire was led to straddle something that turned out to be her weight training bench. Rick had maneuvered it to be under the main joist of the house.

Swiftly, Claire felt a rope being looped around her arms, just above the elbow. Her arms quickly acquiesced and drew closer and closer together behind her until they nearly touched. Rick cinched the rope snug so the tie wouldn't slip. He hadn't lied about knowing how to properly tie a woman up.

Claire felt more ropes methodically circling her body. Rick wove several coils above and below her breasts as well as around her shoulders, making an intricate harness. Each rope was then tied to a large steel ring that Rick had secured to the joist.

"Lean forward," Rick ordered after minutes of silence, and Claire obeyed. She leaned until the ropes stiffened and held some of her weight.

"Is anything pinching?" Rick asked. Claire shook her head, all too aware of what this meant for her. Sure enough, Rick was soon looping more ropes around her waist and thighs. This time, when he was finished he fed those ropes through the ring as well, grabbed all their slack at once, and hoisted Claire's lower body off the bench completely, suspending her in the air. Rick held her parallel to the floor, tied off the rope, and again made sure nothing was pulling where it shouldn't. Claire's weight was evenly distributed, with Rick triple checking everything.

Not that he was going easy on her. Moments later a short spreader bar was cuffed between Claire's knees, holding them wide apart, and each ankle was lashed tightly to its respective thigh so she was bound in a kind of suspended frogtie. For good measure, Rick fed a rope from Claire's wrists, through the ring, and back to the spreader bar, forcing Claire into a slight, elegant arch and lifting her hands away from anything she might have hoped to loosen.

"Comfortable?" Rick taunted. Claire, essentially immobile, groaned longingly. Her answer was a very welcome hand slithering between her spread knees, massaging her labia. Claire purred appreciatively.

"You'd like it if I stayed here all day, playing with your clit. Wouldn't you?"

"Uh-huh," Claire managed.

"I'd like to. You look hot as hell like this, but I need to get to work." The hand disappeared unkindly. "Luckily I know just how to keep you occupied while I'm gone."

Claire heard a dull thud as Rick set a 35 lb. hand weight beneath her. She then felt a doubled rope slithering around her waist and looped on her back. Rick fed the rope between her legs, held it against her loins for a moment, and then tied a knot into the rope. Claire only realized it was a crotchrope when the knot burrowed itself into her clit. Tying it off, Rick left the free ends dangling beneath her, leaving Claire to wonder helplessly what he was planning.

When Rick reappeared, it was at her chest. She enjoyed his caresses of her breasts for a moment or two before the first clamp bit down on her tender nipple.

"Mmph! Nmm-mmm!" Claire gasped through her gag as the clamp sent shocks through her body. Rick retorted by clipping the other clamp firmly into place over her protests. But the best was yet to come.

Rick took a loose furniture spring from the basement's work bench and used a zip tie to fasten one end to the handle of the weight. He then grabbed the free ends from Claire's crotchrope, fed them through the hook at the spring's other end, and fastened it to the rope through the chain connecting her clamps. He pulled it taut until it just barely began to extend the spring, knotted it, then used another zip tie to ensure the rope would not become unhooked. Claire winced as acute tension was applied to both her chest and loins. The weight essentially anchored them to the floor and the knot now barely peeked out from her labia.

"Careful," Rick warned. "those are clover clamps, so they'll tighten if you pull on them. In fact, you might want to keep perfectly still..."

"Mmmmmmmphmmmm..." Claire immediately agreed with him. She might move, but the weight would not. The rope pulled so tight that any movement—any—caused the clamps to tweak her nipples callously and the knot on her clit to shift about. Of course, she was hanging from the ceiling. The slightest twitch gave her momentum she couldn't stop. And with the spring below, the rope wouldn't yank or jerk her, but rather increase the tension on her body, evenly and gradually, and pull her back. The more she deviated from that center, the more savagely they treated her body.

"Now you have something to amuse yourself with while I'm gone. But I think we should make it more interesting, don't you?" Rick was moving again.

"Mmmph! Nuh-uh!" Claire already felt overwhelmed. She did her best to dissuade him without moving, but a moment later she felt his fingers stroking her pussy lips. Claire had already soaked her crotchrope through.

"Glad you're already enjoying your little game," Rick mused while Claire flexed her pelvic muscles despite herself, willing his fingers to probe deeper. Instead she felt a him peel back the crotchrope, which in turn rubbed her clit, so Rick could slide a modest bullet vibrator into her cavity. Claire winced from the movement as Rick tucked the rope back into place, ensuring that she couldn't work out the bullet. He tucked the bullet's cord and control box into the ropes on Claire's thigh.

Claire yelped involuntarily as the scrappy vibe sprang to life and quickly whipped her into a frenzy. Her sole desire became to grind against her crotchrope, but she dared not do anything to further agitate her bondage. She moaned imploringly to Rick for a third option, but he refused. Instead, he took a final rope and connected her elbows to the top of her gag harness. Tightening it yanked her head back, among other things...

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • If Found...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds