If Great Authors Wrote Porn #02

But in his tent on the beach in front of the long ships, Achilles turned his back when he heard the trumpets and sat sulking. Because of the dishonor the mighty son of Atreus had done him, he refused to take the field against the Trojans. Then did the men of Troy gain victory on that day and the warriors of the bold ships flee before them. Great Agamemnon was shamed and many a Greek thrown down to Hades as Athena punished the King for his treatment of his slave.

Thus, by sowing dissent among the Greeks over warm cunts and soft boobs, Zeus had worked his will against the warriors of the bright ships. Agamemnon and Achilles, each ruled by his throbbing cock, separated in their pride because of nothing more than a woman's soft body to warm their beds, and soft lips to suck them off

The entrails of sheep were read by the priests, and it was seen that Agamemnon's lust and pride had lain against the Greeks. So Agamemnon afterwards clothed his slave Briseis in lambswool garments of the finest, bedecked with purple cords, and made her a favorite honored even as his queen Clymenestra was in the golden palace. In his bed they coupled with passion before the Olympians and he harmed her no more. But he gave the girl not back to the son of Peleus, and the wrath of Achilles was not overcome until much trouble befell the Greeks ere their ships sailed from the windy plain of Ilium.

.Sing, goddess, of the foolishness of men when their dicks are engorged. So will it be as long as the clouds which cover mighty Mount Olympus endure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds