If I'm a Whore, All Women are Whores

As if she was his personal gloryhole, he humped his mother-in-law's mouth and fucked her face through her nightgown. He was forcing mother-in-law suck him. He couldn't believe he was forcing his wife's mother to blow him.

He didn't stop humping her mouth and fucking her face until he shot a huge load of cum in her mouth and down her throat. Then, as if she was his sexual prisoner of war taken after a siege of the castle, he stood her up, bent her over the hall table, and fucked her hard doggie style right there in the hall. Not only did he force his mother-in-law to blow him, but he forced her to fuck her too.

With the sun shining and the birds singing, after that day, she never called him a loser again. After that day, she never called him a bum and/or said that he never shouldn't have married her daughter. Since that day, he's been having regular sex with his sexy wife and with his MILF of a mother-in-law. Only, his wife never knew that he was boning her mother and that her mother was sucking his cock. The perfect arrangement and with her his perfect houseguest, his wife's mother kept their sexual secret.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

"Prostitute," said Roger to his wife.

He looked at her with hatred.

"Loser," said Kathy to her husband.

She returned his look of hatred with her look of hatred.

"Whore," said Roger to his wife.

He looked at her with rage.

"Bum, drunken bum," said Kathy to her husband.

She returned his look of rage with her look of rage.

With him unable to find a job and out of work for six months longer than his unemployment lasted, barely able to pay the bills anymore, his wife had been selling her body to pay the bills. Hanging around the hotel lobby during happy hour and the bars downtown late at night, she had been having sex with men for money. Coming home with a pocketbook full of cash and a mouth and pussy full of cum, she had been trading sex for money. On the pretense she was selling real estate, is what she told her friends, her neighbors, and her relatives. Only, the only real estate she was selling was her mouth and her pussy.

A one-woman type of man, married to her for fifteen, rocky years, he didn't like the idea that his wife was having sex with other men. Unless it was his sexual fetish to be a cuckold husband and watch his wife having sex with other man, what man would put up with his wife having sex with other men? He didn't like that idea that his wife was having sex with a multitude of men for money.

Only, helpless to stop her, and with them needing the money for their household bills, what could he do? With him not working and unable to find a job, had his wife not taken the initiative, albeit the sexual initiative, they would have lost their house and their cars. The only thing he could do now was to go along with her to keep her safe. Truth be known, in the way his wife was having sex with men for money, he wished he could have sex with women for money. Only what woman would pay him for sex?

Instead of fighting with her in a fruitless effort to change her mind in having sex for money, he became her manager, her pimp, and her bodyguard, as well as her husband, all rolled into one. When she wasn't having sex in empty houses while showing real estate, he arranged for his wife to attend private parties at hotels and at private residences. Even though his wife was a slut, a prostitute, and a cocksucking, cum sucking whore, she was still his wife and the mother of his children. On the pretense that he was keeping her safe, not telling her dates that he was her husband, it actually sexually excited him to watch her having sex with other men.

It sexually excited him to watch other men kissing his wife while feeling her through her clothes. It sexually excited him to watch other men strip his wife naked. Just as it sexually excited him to watch a multitude of lovers fuck her, it sexually excited him to watch his wife stroke and suck their cocks.

A good thing she had her tubes tied with the birth of her third child, just as he loved watching them cum in her pussy, he loved watching them cum in her mouth. Then, once home, as if they were swingers in the swinging lifestyle, they enjoyed having hot sex while having even hotter pillow talk over her sexual experiences with other men. Her having sex with other men not only saved their house, their cars, and their marriage but also spiced things up sexually.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Just as all women are whores, one time or another, all men are whoremongers pretty much all of the time. Think about it. Whether we're male or female, we're all human. When it comes to sex, no one is any different or any better than anyone else. Instead of being saints, no matter if there are priests having sex with other priests or with nuns, or nuns having sex with other nuns or with priests, we are all sinners. With all of us sexual beings, we can't help ourselves.

We all have the same sexual cravings, wants, needs, and lusts. We all have the same, strong sexual libidos. When both sexes exhibit the same sexual behavior, how can a woman be deemed a whore and the man not be deemed a whoremonger? When men are quick to call women insulting names based on them merely having promiscuous sex in the way that men have promiscuous sex, what makes men special enough not to be labeled with insulting names when they're having sex? How dare they?

When it comes to sex and all things sexual, we're all no better than animals in that regard. Regardless if we're male or female, we both want sex. We all want to be sexually satisfied. We all want to cum. With none of us very monogamous, we all want to have more than just one lover. We all want to feel emotionally, physically, and sexually wanted, admired, and desired.

Only and unfortunately, when women show they that like sex as much as men do, women are called degrading names. Women are called sluts, putanas, whores, tramps, floozies, harlots, hookers, hussies, prostitutes, tarts, vamps, call girls, concubines, courtesans, fallen women, jezebels, minxes, strumpets, and ladies of the evening. They're called loose women, nymphomaniacs, painted women, streetwalkers, broads, jades, trollops, wenches, femme fatales, coquettes, flirts, escorts, hustles, pros, working girls, ladies of the night, women of easy virtue, women of the town, skanks, hoes, and asslands. They're called cum guzzlers, dick suckers, cocksuckers, hos, jizz jugglers, madams, chippies, bitches, sirens, temptresses, bawds, fancy women, queans, sporting ladies, scarlet women, adulteresses, kept women, main squeezes, old ladies, party girls, pastries, pieces, sweeties, nymphos, and bimbos.

Think about it. How far do you think you'd get with a woman when calling her any one of those above names? Do you think women want to be treated as less than what they are? Do you think that women want to be called by any one of those names?

Even if she's any and all of those names, not only is it degrading but it's insulting to be called by any of those names. When men have that holier than thou attitude that all women are whores while believing that all men aren't whoremongers, when indeed they are, we're all just human. Matter of fact, I dare write that more men are whoremongers than women are whores. Generally, more women are more modestly moral than men. Where women are much more selective, men will stick their cocks in any woman at any time.

"Whoremonger," said Beyoncé to Jay Z as she caught him leaving to go on a date with Rachel Roy, a 5'10" tall, good looking and sexy, fashion designer.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Even the sluttiest woman wants to be treated with respect. Willing to give up her whoring for the right man, the last thing women want is for their past to be continually thrown up to and rubbed in their faces. Lest you forget, willing to start her life over and turn over a new leaf for the right man, was the reason why your wife no doubt married your sorry ass. So lay off her, the mother of your children, and allow her to prove to you that she's no longer the loose woman she was when you met her.

Being that there is a whole litany of names for sexy, sexual, and promiscuous women, what are men called when they are equally as promiscuous? What are men called who have an overactive sexual appetite? What are men called who want to have sex with every woman they know? Men are called hustlers, panderers, pimps, Mack daddies, gigolos, whoremasters, Johns, adulterers, tricks, Casanovas, lotharios, Don Juan's, debauchers, degenerates, dirty old men, lady killers, letches, perverts, sodomites, solicitors, wolves, and womanizers.

As you can determine from the above list, there are many more names to describe the lack of sexual virtues of women than there are to describe the loose morals of men. Yet, another double standard, where women are called names, men are patted on the back and treated to free drinks for their sexual prowess. Both men and women want and crave the same sexual things. They want and crave hot sex and sexually satisfying orgasms. It doesn't seem fair to disgrace the woman by calling her foul and vulgar names and to honor the man by patting him on his back and buying him drinks.

Rather than risk being called a slut and/or a whore, unable to show their true colors, women hold themselves back and in check, something that men usually never do. If only men wouldn't be so quick to judge them and be so quick to call them horrible and insulting names, men may discover that the woman they already have is a sexpot in bed. Rather than being called a slut and/or a whore for sucking cock and/or taking it up the ass, women would rather remain in the background until they find a gentler man, a gentleman, who respects them for who and for what they are. Perhaps women would be more sexual if they knew you wouldn't not only think them a whore but also call them a whore.

Most sexual women would rather be with a man, a real man, who appreciated their sexual appetite without feeling compelled to defend themselves when being defined by men calling them a slut and/or a whore. Take Pamela Anderson as an example. She's a slut and she's a whore, yet along the way, from Tommy Lee, to Kid Rock, to Sylvester Stallone, to Usher, real whoremongers, she found nearly three dozen men who appreciated her sexual talents. Instead of calling women sluts and/or a whores, men would do much better with women if they called sexual women 'real women', 'complete women', and/or 'all women'.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

No woman, even if they are whores and especially if they are whores, like being called a whore. No woman, not a stripper, an escort, a prostitute, a call girl, your girlfriend, your significant other, your wife, your sister-in-law, your mother-in-law, your sister, or even your mother likes being called a whore. All women, whether they are whores or not want to be appreciated and treated with respect. All women who may once have been whores, want and deserve to have a second chance to redeem their modesty and morality, especially now that they're married and gave your sorry ass children.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

So, why would you continue to call women by derogatory names? Offending them, why would you insult the woman you're hoping to have sex with by calling her names? I don't get it. What's wrong with you? Have you no class or are you just that fucking dumb? You have the golden goose who will lay with you and you still call her a whore. It's one thing if a woman wants to be called a whore when having sex with you but no woman wants a steady diet of you calling her derogatory names.

Truth be told, someone who looks like you should be grateful that any woman has agreed to have sex with you. Look at you. Just look at you. Not only are you fat but also you're ugly and have a small dick to boot. Not only are you fat, ugly, and have a small dick, but you're perversely perverted. How dare you insult any woman, a whore or not, by calling her a name that degrades her as a woman. Whether she's a lady or a whore, didn't your mother teach you how to act in the presence of a woman? Shame on you.

Whether you're out with a whore or not, if men want to get lucky, best they change their vocabulary by substituting another word or phrase for slut, whore, and any other derogatory sexual name they use to call women. Along with all of the nasty sexually descriptive words that are only attributed to women who enjoy sex as much as men, men need to erase those words from their vocabularies. They need to not even think the words because a woman will know they're thinking of her as a slut or a whore instead of a real woman, a complete woman, and as all woman.

No different, women are the same as men in their sexual appetites. Being that we're all human, there's no difference between the two. Just because women like sex doesn't make them sluts or whores, especially when she's faithful only to you. Then, again, maybe she'd have to be a whore to fuck someone who looks like you.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Johnny stripped himself naked and wrapped his hand around his throbbing cock. Horny all day, he needed to masturbate himself while thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her. His favorite sexual fantasy, thinking of his mother without her clothes while she sucked his prick and he felt her tits and fingered her nipples, never failed to make him cum.

"Mom. Oh, Mom. I want you so much, Mom. I want to fuck you. Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. Fuck me, Mom. Fuck me."

Johnny's bedroom door opened and his mother, Connie, walked in carrying his laundry.

"Johnny? Did you call me?" She didn't notice that he was stroking his stiff prick until she rounded the corner of his bedroom. "Oh, my," she said. "Johnny, what are you doing?

As if she didn't know what he was doing, she knew exactly what he was doing. Having heard him calling out her name, he was masturbating while imagining having sex with her. As shocked as she was sexually excited to see her son's naked prick, she couldn't remove her eyes from his erect penis. He quickly covered his cock with his pillow.

"Mom! God! Don't you knock?"

She gave him a warm motherly smile.

"Don't be embarrassed John. I've seen plenty of stiff pricks before," she said with a laugh. "Besides, with all of that testosterone you have running through your veins, it's normal to masturbate," she said walking closer to his bed.

Instead of leaving his room, instead of allowing him to finish masturbating himself, especially now that he had even more masturbation fodder, she sat beside him on his bed. She reached her hand down and removed the pillow from his naked cock. Obviously embarrassed that he had an erection in front of his mother, he covered his prick with his hand. Not embarrassed whatsoever, instead of looking away, she stared at her son's pulsating cock.

"Mom? What are you doing?"

She gave him another motherly smile, a sexy look, and a naughty smile.

"I want to watch you masturbate. May I watch you masturbate yourself? I'd like to see you cum," she said without a modicum of modesty, shame, or embarrassment.

She took his left hand and placed it on her blouse. She allowed him to feel her breasts through her blouse and bra while fingering her nipples. He removed his hand from his cock and started slowly stroking himself again.

"Oh, Mom, my sexual fantasy come through, this is so weird and so very sexually exciting," he said.

With him giving her a sexy, incestuous show, she returned the favor. She stood from his bed to remove her blouse and bra. Topless now, she sat beside him again.

"Is this better?"

He stared at his mother's naked tits as if he had never seen naked tits before.

"Yes," he said reaching his hand to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

When he reached his hand to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, she reached her hand for his naked prick.

"May I?"

Before he could even answer, she took his stiff prick in her hand and stroked him. Then, doing something that no mother should ever do with her son, she leaned her head down and took his prick in her mouth. Stroking him while sucking him, she didn't stop stroking him and sucking him until he exploded his cum in his mother's mouth. Continuing to stroke and suck him, she licked him clean.

Johnny didn't think of his mother, Connie, as a slut. He didn't think of his mother as a whore. He'd never think of his mother as an incestuous whore. Instead, he thought of his mother as a kind and loving mother. Now that his mother showed him how kind and loving she truly was by giving him hot sex, they had sex with one another until he fell in love, married, and moved away.

THE END

Please give me the support of your vote and comment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds