If You Dare Ch. 04

Once home, she practiced with the cuffs. She knew it would be difficult to remove them because of the angle her wrist would have to be in to insert the key. She knew she would need practice to perfect it. She learned putting tape around the key would make it longer and thicker. This made it easier to hold on to, and her wrist wouldn’t need to bend so far to insert it.

As for the tube, she used an emery board to remove the burrs, smoothing it down so not to harm the delicate inside tissue of her anal passage. Rubbing her palms over it, she made sure she had every rough edge smoothed down.

She placed everything on the bedroom dresser, the cuffs and the key, the cigar tube and vibrator, and the lube. She had everything ready. A kitchen chair would do nicely, because it had slats in the back. She had lots of pillows, so that wasn’t a problem. She also had the Velcro straps. She had no idea they would be so versatile, when she made them. It was all there.

She placed the chair so it faced away from the dresser. She was to sit backwards in the chair, and straddle it. She put her wrists through the slats and checked her reach to the dresser. She put the handcuff key where she could easily reach it.

Next came the pillows. She stacked them up on the chair and sat back down. The pillows puffed up behind and in front of her, as they were suppose to. Next was the Velcro on her ankles. She wrapped each ankle so it was secured to the chair leg.

Finished with this part, Gloria happened to glance at herself in the mirror. She looked into the eyes of that woman looking back at her. There was fire in her eyes. There was life. Something she hadn’t notice for a while. It made her smile.

Returning to her task, Gloria picked up the lubricant. She globbed some on her hand and put that in and around her ass hole. Having been told to add a liberal amount, she did just that. Then, after liberally lubricating the tube, she reached back to move the pillows out of the way, and leaned forward. She slowly pushed the tube up her ass until it was nearly all the way in. When she let go, it started to slide back out. Pushing it back in and leaning against the pillows kept it inside.

Next came the vibrator. Leaning back, she moved the pillows out of the way and slid it into her pussy. She was surprised how wet she was, but it made this easier. Rocking back and forth, she noticed the pillows were doing their job. Both the vibrator and cigar tube were kept in place. Her movements allowed each to slide in and out, as he said they should. She was already starting to feel the multiple sensations.

Nearly finished, she had to turn the vibrator on before she put on the handcuffs. She made sure it was on high. That sent wonderful vibrations though her and also through the pillows. Even the muffled vibrator sound was kind of sexy.

Lastly, came the handcuffs. She made one final check to be sure the key was where it should be before she stuck her wrists through the slats of that chair. She knew that once she was cuffed, there was no turning back. If that key wasn’t where it should be, she would be in that position until someone found her. She stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. She was at the point of no return, but, the determined look in the eyes of the woman in that mirror told her to continue. She hooked the handcuffs to her wrists.

Immediately, she felt like a captive. The feeling was quickly growing, as the vibrator did its job. She started to rock back and forth, feeling the tube slide in and out of her ass, as the vibrator did the same in her pussy. The sensations were interesting. Looking in the mirror, she noticed her nipples were rock hard. She wanted to touch them but she couldn’t. She tried to lean down so she could get to them with her cuffed hands, but all that did was add to the sensations she was already feeling. She couldn’t reach her nipples.

Gloria was beginning to feel all of the sensations, now. The feeling of being bound and the feeling of being filled in both pussy and ass. The lube made it feel like she was being fucked. This feeling was interesting, on its own. Anal penetration was new to her. But, penetration while bound and out of control was growing on her. She felt used. She felt like someone else was in control of her body. It felt good.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She watched her face as she rocked back and forth on the chair. She was intrigued by her facial expressions. She looked into her eyes. The woman behind those eyes would soon be somewhere else.

She noticed she was rocking faster, now. It was almost as if another person was controlling her movements. She felt a flush run through her body. She felt another. She looked at herself in the mirror, again. Her facial expressions had changed. Her eyes were glassy and her pupils were large. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily through it. Drops of perspiration were forming on her forehead. To say this woman was enjoying herself was more than a true statement.

The sounds of the muffled vibrator were in time with her breathing. Both increased as her excitement increased. Whimpers began to escape her lips as she quickened her rocking action. She noticed she was enjoying that tube sliding in and out of her ass. She loved the thought that she wasn’t in control. She noticed she was pushing back faster and faster to get that tube deeper inside her.

All of these movements were working on her clit, too. The pillows and the vibrator were creating wonderful sensations as they rubbed against her body. Soon she was rocking feverishly, as if she were riding some wild stallion. Her mind began to visualize two men taking her by force. She was naked and bound and forced to her fuck herself with their hard cocks. The feeling of two men taking her was growing fast. She loved the thought of being helpless and taken roughly. Two men could easily overpower her and have their way with her. She would be forced to submit to their desires.

Gasps of lust began to come from deep in her throat as she thought of being taken this way. She couldn’t get enough of it. She whimpered and moaned as she rode that chair. She noticed she was pulling with her bound ankles to get more of the vibrator inside her and pushing with them to get more of the tube up her ass. She was totally involved. The cuffs clanked against the metal of the chair as she bounced back and forth. Cries and gasps were all she could speak as she felt a massive orgasm coming. Two men were ravaging her. One was in her ass and the other was in her pussy. Both were fucking her in that reverse rhythm. One would lunge in, as the other would pull out. Then, the other would lunge in as the other pulled out. It was an amazing feeling. She couldn’t get enough. More...she wanted more!

The chair was almost bouncing on the floor from her feverish rocking. She wanted to touch her clit but she couldn’t. She wanted to touch her nipples but she couldn’t. Bound and forced to take what she was getting, she imagined she was being fucked hard and fast by these two men. She was their toy for their satisfaction. They were using her. She was for their satisfaction and she was gaining satisfaction from that.

As Gloria watched herself in the mirror, she thought of others watching. Her sexual emotions piqued again, as she envisioned her double man scenario being video taped. She thought it odd that she would think of such a thing, but she thought it was even odder she was getting off on it. Being bound and taken by two men, created from her thoughts, and having it all recorded was like being taken by yet another. This third person was larger than life, because it could be any number of people.

Her mind racing now, Gloria was humping the chair in a frenzy. She wanted to rub her throbbing clit, but couldn’t. She really felt bound and used. Not able to bring herself to climax, all she had were the two phalluses plunging inside her and an imagination on overload. The vibrator helped some but it didn’t quite reach where she wanted. That compounded her frustrations but also added to the bondage scene. Embarrassment and humiliation washed over her as she thought up different visions in her mind. She pretended the mirror was two-way and strange men were watching her predicament, as she desperately tried to cum.

Finally, she could feel the beginnings of a pending explosion deep within her. The visions of multiple strangers lurking at her were vivid in her mind. She thought of them watching her taken by force, in both pussy and ass. She also imagined being watched as she really was, naked and bound to the chair, humping it with a fever.

Closer and closer, she came to climax. She had to stop watching herself in the mirror and close her eyes to reality. Only her pretending seemed to help. She couldn’t touch herself, so she relied on the vision of being bound and used. The two men using her were strong and their cocks were hard. She was sandwiched between them, feeling the heat of their breath as they used her. With sweat dripping from their faces as they came to their own climaxes, she pretended the men were gripped by their own thoughts of using her.

In her mind, the man fucking her pussy came first. He groaned and rammed into her with a viscous final thrust to fill her with hot cum. She saved the best for last. She pretended the man fucking her ass came last, and grabbed her around the waist and shoved hard into her. He held her there against his hot body as his cum pumped into her bowels. She pretended he held her there as his cock throbbed deep in her ass. He bit her on the back of her neck and growled, as he filled her with hot cum. This was what made her cum. Gloria finally exploded in a massive climax that caught her off guard. She let out a scream that surely, the neighborhood heard, but she didn’t care. All she cared about were the feelings she felt. She came in gushes as the vibrator kept humming inside her.

It was a tremendous climax. Never had she cum so hard without touching herself. But, never had it been such a chore, either. A chore, but worth the effort. Drained both emotionally and physically, she slouched in the chair. The vibrator continued to hum, but she didn’t seem to notice. Her legs shook as if she had just run a marathon. Her arms were tired. She was weak and had to catch her breath. Thoughts of bondage and being ravaged were still running through her mind. She tried to think clearly, but the images were still vivid. It was very overpowering.

Finally, Gloria could breathe easier. She took a big breath and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled at the well-used woman who looked back at her. Success and satisfaction filled her, as she sat there. As she calmed down, she laughed that the vibrator was still going strong. Didn’t it know its job was done, she thought?

Her mental faculties recovered, Gloria had to finish her task. She had to get out of the cuffs. She had to turn the vibrator off and remove it and the cigar tube from her used body. Looking for the key to the cuffs, she noticed her feverish rocking had moved the chair out of position. She had moved far enough so the key was out of reach.

Still emotionally drained she had to keep herself from panicking. It really wasn’t as bad as it seemed, because all she had to do was repeat the rocking process to move the chair back into place. But, this was easier said than done, because her legs were very weak and one was developing a cramp. She had to think fast, or that cramp would quickly become worse.

She took a big breath and threw all of her weight up and forward. The chair moved a slight amount in the right direction. She couldn’t believe how difficult it was to move such a small distance. She realized just how involved she was when trying to cum. And, the chair had moved away from the dresser. That told her she must have been throwing herself backward to get the cigar tube deeper into her ass. God, she must be an anal slut, she thought. She smiled. There’s nothing wrong with that.

Another attempt at moving the chair moved it a bit closer to the dresser. Again, she rested herself, before another attempt. Three more attempts and she could reach the key. She touched it, but left it there, so she could rest. She didn’t want to drop it after all that effort. She waited until her hands weren’t shaking and picked up the key. The tape she put on it made it much easier to hold. With it in her right hand, she slowly put it in the left cuff lock and turned it. It opened with ease. Her practicing had paid off. She was free!

She unlocked the right cuff and the handcuffs dropped to the floor. She reached down and turned off the vibrator. She then rubbed her wrists. The cuffs had left red marks and they were visual reminders, just as her sore legs were. She started to stand, but before she could rise very far, she remembered her ankles were bound to the chair legs with Velcro. She relaxed back on to the chair, and the vibrator and cigar tube both slid back into her at the same time. First she gasped and then she laughed. The two men were still inside her.

Reaching down, she removed both Velcro straps and stretched her legs a bit, before standing. Rubbing her thighs, she could feel the cramp was still there. A hot bath would do nicely, she thought, if she could make it to the bathroom.

Slowly standing, she let the vibrator and cigar tube both slide out and onto the pillows. She slowly walked into the bathroom and sat on the floor beside the tub. As she plugged the drain and started the water, her thoughts returned to what she had just done. It was interesting, she thought. It was interesting, because she visualized so many different things in her mind. It was interesting, because she had cum without touching herself. And, it was interesting because she had gotten so involved she didn’t even know she had moved the chair.

When the water was deep enough to get in, she picked herself up off the floor and inched into the steamy wetness. The hot water quickly began soothing her tired body and melting the cramp away. As she continued to think of her completed task, a smile formed on her face that wouldn’t melt quite as soon.

----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds