• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'll Show You Mine If...

I'll Show You Mine If...

I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours

This incident began at my local health club in town. I'm an avid racquetball player and had just finished a late afternoon match and was getting ready to head home when I saw this very attractive girl leaving. She was wearing one of those thin summer dresses and had long curly brown hair well past her shoulders. She was leaving with two friends of her girlfriends one a blonde and the other a shorter girl with dark almost black hair. They were all hot and glad my timing had worked out so well. We met at the stairs leaving the club and exchanged smiles. Her smile suggested the teasing for my benefit that she was about to begin. She was slightly ahead of me so she ended up ascending the stairs first giving me a great view. It became obvious to me she enjoyed showing off her tight athletic body. Her dress was short and sheer exposing her long and well-toned legs from mid thigh. I also noticed her hips began to sway more and more with each step we took.

She must have sensed that my eyes were burning a hole in her dress. It seemed like she was trying to tease me with something I could never get a hold of. She also had a serious tan going for her, which is an instant turn on for me. Her tan also gave me another clue as to her true nature. Even though her dress was white with floral print, it was practically sheer. I could see hints of her tan lines, especially since her ass was only a foot away from my face. The show continued at ground level as she was wearing clear-strapped sandals with a slight heal. These kept her calves very shapely and let her toes peak out the ends. She had on a dark brown nail polish that went well with her dark skin tone. She had very pretty feet. All this was having an affect on me and I noticed a tightening around my groin. This chick was quickly getting me aroused. Let me also say that it's not a pleasurable experience to get a hard-on while wearing a jock strap.

When we arrived at the top of the stairs, I said "Nice tan." She turned around and looked at me then glanced down at my crotch. "Thanks." she said. "I'm not this dark naturally," she said.

"I got that impression too." I said with a knowing smile. She returned that smile that signaled she knew what I meant. She gave my crotch a couple more quick glances, not trying to hide the fact. This wasn't helping my jock strap bound predicament.

"Hope you enjoy your ride home." She commented with a smile before leaving to catch up with her friends.

The trip back to my car was uneventful except for the fact that I could not get the vision of that sexy girl out of my head. As I pulled out onto the street, I was really getting uncomfortable and desperately needed some relief. I pulled out my already half swollen member by dropping my shorts to my knees and simply pulling my jock strap to one side. This felt great. I was also able to free my balls and give them a breather. I started to jerk off once I was free from all constraints. I do this occasionally in my car when I need to unwind from a hard day's work or when some hot babe has crossed my path. Since this drive home had me traveling on the busiest four-lane road on the West Side of town, my experience was even more voyeuristic.

My dick was really starting to swell to its full 8 inches when I saw a Jeep with a load of girls up ahead of me. I figured it would be fun to expose myself to them so I started to accelerate to catch up with them. There were two girls in the front and another girl on the passenger side in the back seat. I figured at least the driver would have a good view of my attributes since I drive a sports car and the Jeep was up high. Little did I know what was about to happen. I pulled up even with the driver of the Jeep and peeked out of the corner of my sunglasses to see if she had noticed me. I remained even with the Jeep as she glanced my direction. When she glanced back to the road I didn't think she could see me but her stare soon returned and I knew she was looking at me so I started yanking frantically on my cock. I grabbed the base of my dick and turning to look directly at her. I gave her a wicked grin and wave of my manhood letting her know she had been played. The shock was evident on her face since her mouth was agape. That image was frozen in my mind as I accelerated and took off looking for my next victim.

I looked in my rear view mirror to see her lean over and back to talk to the passenger in the back seat. I could see her excitement in pointing out what she had just witnessed. I noticed the Jeep was quickly gaining ground on me. I decided to play along and let the Jeep come back up on my right hand side. I look over and saw the driver waving at me while her front seat passenger leaned over her shoulder and got a good view. She showed her approval by licking her lips, suggesting she would love to suck my cock. She had the perfect blowjob mouth with pouty lips and a nice wide tongue. This was obviously adding fuel to my jack off fire. The Jeep continued to pull forward until the girl I first saw at the club was in view from the back seat. She looked into my eyes then down at my cock. I was stroking it long and hard at this point. She saw it then proceeded to start sucking on her finger seductively. I felt my balls tighten instantly. I had to slow down to remain in control.

She reached behind her neck to undo the tie for the front of her dress. She pulled back the material on both sides with either hand to present her breasts to me holding one in each hand. They were beautiful. Her breasts were full; I would guess a generous 'C' cup with just the right amount of sway to them. I would have applauded but one of my hands was busy. Instead I opened my mouth and made a flicking motion with my tongue.

She began messaging her breasts, pushing them together to show me an awesome cleavage display. Her hands cupped her tits from beneath, raising them then pausing a moment then let them fall with a delicious bounce. She turned her attention to her nipples, running her fingers to delicately encircle her areola. They were brown and about the size of quarters. She traced a path where she wished my tongue could be. She pulled on her nipples and rolled them between her thumb and fingers until they were fully erect. She had those pencil eraser type nipples that you see in the raunchy magazines. Her manipulations caused her mouth to open and I imagined the urging sigh she let out.

My little vixen was just getting started. She spun around quickly in her seat to point her ass towards the window, doggy style. Then she slowly pulled back the bottom of her dress to show me she wasn't wearing any panties. This allowed me to appreciate her nicely shaped ass with the perfect tan line running up each cheek. The same tan lines eye was able to detect through her dress earlier. My eyes followed her white triangle to the point below her bottom to see a perfectly trimmed pussy. She had no hair on either side of her pussy below the clit, then a perfect dark brown triangle on top. This girl had everything going for her. It became obvious she wasn't just flashing me; she was going to perform too.

Lowering her hand she caressed the outer lips of her pussy. She pulled back the vulva to expose the prettiest cunt I had seen in awhile. Rubbing her fingers back and forth near her opening had the affect of coating her fingers with her fuck juices making them shine. She started to tease her clit with her slicked up fingers. She pulled back on her skin above her clit and it stood out proudly. As she continued to rub her clit, I noticed her pussy lips were now a deep red color having changed from their original innocent pink. Her clit was engorged from all this attention and you could tell she now had a sense of urgency. Now my little exhibitionist was the one needing relief.

Her other hand came around the ass check, searching for her now enflamed pussy. There was no teasing now! Her index finger extended and plunged into her wet hole in one easy motion. Time and time again she buried her finger to the hilt. It was lacking to satisfy her needs. She added her middle finger to her masturbation session hoping this would feel more like my voyeur cock while her other hand continued working overtime on her engorged clit. She started giving her fingers little twitches at the moment they were deepest in her twat. She impressed me with her boldness of going after her G-spot. She abandoned rolling her clit wanting more stimulation and was now pulling it. Her pending orgasm was evident in the flush that reddened her pretty bottom and the couple of trails of love juices running down both thighs. Suddenly, she removed her middle finger from her pussy and lightly circled her anus. It was tightly puckered; light brown in color and beautiful like every other inch of body. She slowly pushed her finger into her butt while continuing her other areas of attention.

I felt a tightening in my groin, as my sperm wanted its release too. I looked down and saw how swollen my head had become. It looked like a giant purple mushroom. I grabbed my cock by the base and stopped masturbating. My veins exploded with blood trapped in my dick. I looked over to see my minx's thighs quiver. With one movement, she removed one hand, continuing to rub her clit more slowly now, and thrust her hips backwards until her pussy was against the window. She had pulled back her lips and I could see her hole pulsate as she was having a delicious orgasm. I started ramming my fist down on my hard cock. This was going to be it. I looked back at the girl and she had recovered from her position and was staring at me.

She noticed the smear of lust her pussy left on the window. She craned her neck looking down at my cock and seemed disappointed that I hadn't finished with her. She flashed me a calculating smile and opened her mouth stuck her tongue out and proceeded to lick the window clean of her juices. This was more than I could take as my balls drew up close to my body and my cock started pumping uncontrollably. I looked down to see my hole open with a stream of hot white cum that shot out again and again. I let go of my dick and glanced over to the Jeep. My hottie blew me a kiss and waved good-bye as they pulled away. I hope I run into her again at the club someday. Until then, you'll find me in the passing lane looking for Jeeps.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'll Show You Mine If...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 497 milliseconds