I'm Loving It Ch. 03

"Really? Why not?"

"Well... some things are just between girls. This seems like a sweet kind of closeness we were feeling toward each other, and turning it into a peep show would ruin the intimacy."

Steve frowned. "Oh." After a moment of eating in silence, he said, "Maybe you could bring the massage table home and I could hide in our closet while you do it?" He sounded hopeful.

"No," I said. "That would be betraying her feelings. Plus I would know you were there, and it would ruin my experience."

That seemed to hurt his feelings.

"I don't mean 'ruin', it would just make it more awkward for me," I explained.

"Well how come it would make it awkward for me to watch you and Tamara, but it wouldn't make it awkward for me to watch you and Miko?"

I had to think about this a bit. "It's just different with a woman. Men don't really care about intimacy, they can just have sex for sex's sake. I mean, women can, too. But there's something deeper here with her."

"Okay, well, men can be intimate too. But I get what you're saying. You and Miko is really just a lust thing." I didn't correct him, even though I felt a lot of closeness with Miko, it was just different with a guy. "I guess you have to nip that one in the bud," Steve said. "I don't want you having sex encounters with anyone, male or female, unless I'm allowed to be part of it on some level."

I acted like I understood him and was okay with it, but meanwhile I felt resentful. He'd cheated on me with Sadie for two months straight, and now I wanted to have a sweet encounter with a woman I felt something for, and he was trying to cock block me. Not cool.

My stormy insides roiled with turbulence late into the evening. I basically worked myself into a really disconnected place. Steve played video games all night and I went upstairs and talked on the phone to my bestie Sarah, who I hadn't talked to in awhile. She was stunned to hear about Miko and I, and she had all kinds of questions (Does he have a big dick) (Yes) (How hot was it on a scale of 1 to 10?) (9).

Sarah was pissed to hear about Steve's affair, and of course she glossed over mine and excused my behavior. "Rorie, you didn't feel appreciated by him and you knew somewhere inside what was going on, which is why you hooked up with Miko," she told me. She was all about me hooking up with Tamara in secret. "Steve doesn't need to know," she said. "He doesn't deserve to know, that stupid asshole. He owes you two months of cheating sex!"

When Sarah gets fired up, she really gets riled. She did her friend duty though: made me feel better, gave me permission to do what I want, and told me that if Steve can't come through for me, there is always someone better out there.

I felt good when I got off the phone, and then I read for awhile.

When Steve came to bed, he scooched his body against me, nuzzling my cheek. "Hey sexy thing," he whispered.

"Hey," I said, still reading, as his hand slid onto my thigh and began caressing me. I was determined not to get turned on, although his hand was finding my weaknesses as it roamed.

"Tell me what you're going to do when Miko comes over," he whispered, trying to be sexy. "I'm going to be in the closet, and you can do anything you want to him."

I felt a mean streak inside of me, and I put away my kindle and rolled onto my side to face Steve, leaning my lips against his cheek so they could whisper into his ear. "First, I'm going to bring him up in the bedroom, and let my fingers explore his chest, and his ass, while I kiss him."

"Are you going to tongue kiss him?" Steve asks.

"Yes, I'm going to stick my tongue in his mouth, and I'm going to suck his tongue like it's a cock," I tell him in a breathy voice.

"And then what?" he says.

"And then I'm going to slide my hands down along the front of his pants and start stroking him through his clothes to make him really hard."

"Mmmm, I like that."

"Yeah?" I say coyly.

"Yeah," he says, slipping his hand between my thighs. Oops, a shiver of electricity goes through me and I realize Steve's got me turned on, even though I'm pissed at him.

"Then I'm going to lean my lips up to Miko's ear and whisper to him 'my boyfriend's in the closet and he wants to watch me suck your cock'."

I did this to piss Steve off. I was thinking of what Tamara said, about taking control of the fantasy and making it mine. And I decided I'd had enough of Steve hiding in the closet and watching me. It was time for him to get over this, either by letting us do it or by seeing how boring and repetitive it was to talk about the same fantasy day after day.

"Oh my god, you told on me," Steve says huskily, pulling my body against his hard cock and grinding into me.

I can't believe this actually turned him on-it had the opposite effect of what I'd wanted!

He was groping me and that made me a little mad. I didn't want to do another Miko fantasy.

So I pulled away, and looked in Steve's eyes very seriously.

"Baby, what?" He knew my pissy face well.

"I'm getting bored of talking about this same fantasy," I said.

"It isn't the same—this time you actually told him I'm there," he said.

"I don't care. I don't feel like doing fantasies anymore. So I'm going to give you an ultimatum—either we do it now, tonight. We invite Miko over and you hide in the closet and I fuck him. Or we stop talking about this."

Steve looked practically slapped by that. His mouth opened and no words came out. He laid there speechless for a long time, then rolled over onto his back, staring at the ceiling like he always does when he's too upset to look at me.

I sighed and rolled onto my back and picked up my kindle again. I was reading some trashy romance book, which isn't my usual fare, but tonight I was just in the mood for some light, fun, fast-paced smut.

"Okay," Steve says, after several minutes of quiet in which I plowed through about 10 pages.

"Okay what?" I ask, forgetting we were in a conversation.

"Okay we can do it tonight," he says.

"Really?" I say, turning to face him. "You really want to do it?

"I really want to do it," he says.

"Oh my god, now THAT is hot!" I say. Somehow my anger towards him went away in this instant, and I didn't stop to think about why. In hindsight, I think he'd been building this encounter with Miko up so much that I just needed it to happen. It was fucking with me that he kept turning me on with this, dangling the carrot of this encounter, but then not letting it happen.

"But no sex," Steve says. "You can only suck his cock, okay?"

I'm a little bummed, but I agree. "What do you want me to do when he cums?"

He hesitates. "You can swallow his cum," he says.

I can tell he feels giddy and nervous at the same time. I'm all giddiness, and I immediately hop out of bed and start going through my closet to find something sexy to wear. I change into a black lace push up bra and panties, and a short black dress that hugs my torso and shows my cleavage off, but hangs loose and flowy around my ass.

Steve tells me to text Miko now. "Tell him your boyfriend went out to a bar and won't be home until 2 AM or later, and that you want to see him."

I comply with that.

"What if he tries to fuck me, what should I tell him?"

Steve shrugs. "Just tell him that you're not willing to cheat that much. That oral doesn't count as cheating."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah right. So what if he wants to do oral on me?"

More hesitation. "Hmmm. I guess that's okay," he says. "Yeah he can make you cum, I'll love watching that."

Miko texts back almost right away. 'Thought you're trying to work things out with the bf?'

'I am. But he cheated on me,' I write. 'I just want your cock to make me feel better tonite, is that okay? No emotions. Just fuck me.'

He takes longer to reply to this, and I wonder if he suspects something. Finally his reply dings in. 'Yes that's okay. I'll be over in 30'

Steve is getting excited now as this moment approaches. He puts his bottle of Cetaphil moisturizer into the closet and moves the laundry hamper out of the way to set up a nice open space in there.

We run stage directions together, and then Steve hides in the closet while I act out the blowjob to make sure he has a good view.

"That's perfect!" he says. "We need to tape an X on the rug to make sure he stands right there."

We both laugh, and share the thrill of setting up for this together. He scuffs the rug in that spot to indicate where Miko needs to stand to give him the perfect vantage. I wonder if Steve will really feel okay when he sees me sucking Miko's cock. A fear goes through my head that he's going to flip out and get aggressive, maybe even punch Miko. But that doesn't seem likely, and I can intervene if it comes to that.

Our bedroom closet is in the corner of the room, and has double doors that open outward. We're going to leave one door ajar facing the room and the bed, and Steve will be able to see all the action from his vantage. I check to make sure Steve isn't visible inside the closet, and he isn't at all.

Steve steps up and kisses me, his hands grabbing my ass and pulling me close. I feel his hard cock through his jeans. "Baby, you're so fucking sexy," he says.

I kiss him again then look at him sincerely. "Are you sure you're okay with me doing this?"

He nods. "I'm excited. "I think it's super hot."

"Why don't you feel jealous?"

He shrugs. "I guess... because you came back to me and chose me. If you wanted him more than me, then I'd feel jealous. But you didn't. You could've and you didn't." He kisses me again. "I actually feel turned on at other men getting to feel your sex magic. Like, I can't really explain it, but as long as I get to keep you, then I don't mind you making other people feel good. I think it's so hot."

It's such a total 180 from the possessive jealousy he used to feel all the time. I wonder what lead him from there to here. Was it his guilt from cheating? Does he feel like he owes me this, and that's why he's going to allow it? Or does he actually feel so turned on by my 'sex magic' that he realized he doesn't mind sharing it? Guys are just too weird to understand. I love his sex magic, but it doesn't make me want to see other women enjoying it. And I feel less guilty about Miko because A) I only sucked his cock, and B) I only did it once, while Steve's affair included fucking and sucking and went on for two months.

When Miko rings the doorbell, I usher Steve into the closet and check again to make sure he's hidden. I strategically left Steve's bedside light turned on, because it leaves the entire closet in shadow. Steve had already moved his truck down the road so that only my car sits in the driveway.

I walk downstairs with my heart thudding in my chest. My pussy is already soaked with the anticipation of sucking Miko's cock, knowing that my boyfriend is seven feet away watching us and stroking himself. I suddenly wonder if this is actually betraying Miko's trust in some way, but I decide that it isn't really a big deal. Having loyalty to my boyfriend comes first, and there's really no harm in what we're doing. It's just an erotic experience for all three parties.

I open the door, giving Miko a seductive smile.

He's wearing black slacks and a yellow button down shirt which makes his brown skin look really good. "Hi," he says, smiling at me.

"Hi, soldier," I say. "I'm glad you could come."

He looks me up and down, slow and deliberate, sending a chill through me. "You look so beautiful, Rorie."

I smile shyly. "Thanks, Miko." I take his hand and lead him into the living room, then gently push him against the wall. "You look delicious." I kiss his lips, which are large and soft and melt over mine. I remember that we didn't even kiss in his jeep the other day, and this is actually our first kiss. It's soft and sensual, and at first it's just our lips exploring each, dancing together. Then his tongue slides into my mouth, moving so slowly that chills sliver down my spine and radiate outward from my womb. I pull him close to me and thrust my crotch against his, feeling the hard bulge of his erect penis. I'm pulsating where his cock presses against me. I reach down and let my fingers lightly caress down his body and trace over the outline of his hardness. Oh god I want his cock so bad.

Then I remember Steve, and I pull my mouth away from Miko's, nibbling one last time at his lower lip before I lead him by the hand upstairs.

I can feel his eyes going up my skirt, and my pussy throbs as I think about his mouth on it in the coming minutes.

I lead Miko into the bedroom to the exact mark Steve and I set earlier, and I turn and kiss him again, needing to taste his mouth, feel his sensual lips and tongue on mine. He kisses me gently again, and I love the feeling of our mouths moving and exploring each other. His hardness pushes against me and waves of lust radiate outward from my abdomen, like water rippling against the touch of his cock. I grind my body against his, and my hands find their way downward, fumbling his belt open, then the button on his pants, and finally the zipper. Our lips nibble and suck and our tongues coil and twist through each other's mouths, my left hand reaching into his underwear, grabbing his hard cock.

I kiss across his jaw to his neck, and steal a glance at the dark shadowy entrance to the closet. I can't see Steve in there, but I feel his eyes on me, his lust, his hard cock, and another surge goes through me. My knees get weak at that one and I feel dizzy with excitement. I suck on Miko's neck, then nibble down, my hands raising his shirt as my mouth works its way to his nipples.

I tongue his nipples and he moans, pulling his own shirt over his head so my hands can resume their journey downward, into his underwear. Both hands grasp his cock and begin stroking, one hand at the top, just under the head, and the other working the base while my fingers caress his balls. I'm sucking on his nipple now and he's groaning and arching back, then I briefly cross over to his other nipple and suck it into my mouth, giving a little nip with my teeth that makes his body clench.

Miko has very little chest hair, just a few scattered, fuzzy curly cues. I love the texture of his rock hard muscles as I nibble my way down his pecs. I'm crouching now, and I pull my face away to admire his rock hard abdominals, and obliques. Even his inguinals cut a sharp line pointing downward like a sex trail leading me straight toward his cock. I glance again at the closet and wink, not sure if Steve can see me, and then I let my mouth suck and lather Miko's stomach with wet slurping kisses. Oh god, I'm nibbling his muscles between my teeth, they feel so good!

And then I let myself slide the rest of the way to my knees, and pulling his slacks and boxers down as Miko tangles his hands in my hair and thrusts his hips towards me.

I help him step out of his pants, which is a bit awkward since he still has his shoes on. I bring my mouth up to his sack while my hands wrestle his pants, licking and gently sucking the soft space between his testicles. Miko moans loudly, losing his balance and using my head to steady himself.

Finally freed of his pants, he looms tall and proud over me, his hands cradling my head. He gently guides my head upward, and I follow his lead, letting my tongue trail up his shaft, tasting the salt of man sweat and exertion from his day. I like the taste, it's potent but arousing.

My lips hover at the tip of his cock, and I playfully lick the underside up and down, eliciting a heavy moan. Then his hands show me that he needs to be in my mouth, that he can't wait any longer, and I follow his pressure again, opening my lips onto his cock, letting the head slide past my lips, welcoming it with my tongue. My pussy throbs with each stroke of my tongue as it squirms along his familiar length excitedly, remembering his shape, exploring it again, feeling him throb inside my mouth.

He hits the back of my throat, and I slide him out, glancing furtively at the closet again. Steve has talked about this moment all week and I wonder how he fares in there. My lust is so intense now I want to go crazy on this cock, worshipping it with all that makes me woman, but I wonder if I should hold back so Steve doesn't get jealous. I slide Miko's cock back into my mouth, tonguing it wetly as I consider this dilemma, and then Miko gives my head a little push and makes my decision for me: I will not hold back!

I begin sucking and slurping for all I'm worth, opening my throat to take Miko all the way in, letting him manhandle my head as I take him gagging, choking him deeper, impaling myself on his hardness. He face fucks me so roughly I get dizzy and it's all I can do to keep up with his motion, my hands clutching his ass for balance, my pussy shuddering as a mini-orgasm wracks my body.

"I'm gonna cum!" Miko bellows, roughly pulling my face off his cock.

I try to focus my vision on his huge dark cock in front of my face, expecting blasts of semen to start hitting my mouth and face any second. It takes me a few moments to be able to focus on the room, and I see Miko is arched backward, breathing heavily, still clutching my head.

"Cum on my face," I tell him.

"No," he gasps. "Not this time." He pants some more. "I need to be inside your pussy."

Oh shit! I remember my script, I'm supposed to tell him that's cheating too much and I won't fuck him. But the truth is that I want him in my pussy so badly—no I NEED him in my pussy! And I already know I'm going to have him in my pussy, unless Steve bursts out of the closet right now to stop me.

"I need you in my pussy so bad, Miko," I beg. "Please fuck me."

I remember Steve's fantasy the night I confessed cheating with Miko. He kept making me say nigger. I think about saying it now, telling Miko to put his nigger dick in my white pussy. I think it would help Steve transition from his insistence that I can only suck Miko off to the fact that I'm about to fuck Mikp. But I don't know if Miko will be okay with it, so I don't say it. I decide to just follow Miko's lead in this and hope Steve's enjoying the ride. We'll know soon enough...

Miko pulls me to my feet. "You suck such good cock, Rorie!"

"That's because I love having a man in my mouth."

"I wanna taste you now before I fuck you."

"Oh please taste me!" I beg.

He walks me backwards to the king-sized bed that belongs to Steve and I, and when I feel it hit the back of my knees, I sit down. Miko's strong hands lower me the rest of the way, then his body presses against mine so that his weight his pushing me into the mattress. I sink into the gel foam, his mouth closing over mine, his tongue finding his way into my mouth. He kisses with the sensuality of a woman sucking a cock—exploring, feeling his way through my mouth, reacting to my reactions. I can't wait to feel his mouth on my pussy.

And then the weight of his body rises off me, his hands pull at my dress and I sit up, wriggling and helping him as he pulls it over my head. He reaches around with both hands and unhooks my bra. Looking behind him I see the darkened niche in the closet where my boyfriend crouches, and I wonder if he's waiting to see if I'll go through with it...waiting to explode out of the closet if I let Miko's cock inside me! Or maybe he's waiting to explode in another way, spurting cum all over the floor. Maybe he already has.

I groan loudly as Miko's mouth hungrily captures my nipple. He's kneeling on the floor between my legs, which are hanging off the bed, and his hands knead my breasts, pulling and feeding the left one into his mouth as he sucks on it. His hard stomach mashes pleasingly against my clit, while he sends pleasure waves through my hard nipples until I can't think straight anymore. All thoughts of Steve vanish and there is just Miko and I here, and I am completely his. This powerful man is taking me, showing me that I am his, his mouth kissing now around my breast, every inch of it, then making his way across to the other, sucking, biting, kissing. My tits are aching with the joy of what he's doing to them, and I'm clutching his hair, tangling my fingers in the thick spongy texture, pulling his mouth against me, smothering his face in my soft flesh.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds