• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Imagine

Imagine

Imagine a warm forest glade at sunset, with soft grass and a singing blackbird. And with a mild breeze that makes your thin gown flutter around your legs.

Now, imagine a guy walking towards you in shorts and with his upper body naked. And you walking slowly towards him until you get close. And him wrapping his arms around you and hugging you hard. And you French kissing, long and intensively. And you feeling his hardening penis pushing against your stomach through his shorts and your thin gown.

Imagine now that he gently removes your gown. And you don't wear a bra. And he fondles your breasts and kisses your nipples, slowly and gently. And then he removes your panties. And you remove his shorts and underpants. And he now stands naked in front of you, and you stand naked in front of him. And you hug each other hard. And you sense his naked, warm body against yours. And you feel his hard penis against your stomach, this time without shorts and a gown in between. And you start to get wet, very wet.

Imagine now that he turns you slowly around and pushes his body against your back, making you feel his hips and his erect penis touching your bottom. And he kisses your neck. And he cups a hand around one of your breasts, fondling it gently. And he puts a finger between your moist labia and slides it back and forth. And he kneads your clitoris, slowly and gently.

Imagine that you turn around, kiss him, and kneel in front of him. And you take his penis in your mouth and close your lips over the head, and you lick it slowly. And you take his penis farther into your mouth, making its head push softly against your palate.

Imagine now that he withdraws, takes your hands and pulls you up, and then kneels in front of you and pushes his tongue against your vagina. And he licks your clitoris, intensively and long. And then he slides his tongue up and down between your labia. And he sticks it into your opening and licks it.

Imagine now that he stands up and that you look tenderly at each other. And you lie down on your back in the moist, soft grass, and he grabs your thighs and lifts them apart, exposing your vagina to him, and he lies down on you. And again, you feel his warm skin against yours. And you French kiss, and he strokes his hands gently through your hair.

Now imagine that you grab his penis. And you put its head in between your labia. And you slide the head up and down along your labia and then up against your clitoris. And you knead your clitoris with the head, around, and around, and around, releasing sparks of shameless lust.

And you beg him, "Fuck me now, love!"

And you wrap your arms around his back and pull him hard against you. And he puts his penis at your opening and pushes gently so that it slides slowly into you. And he thrusts into you, slowly and forcefully. And you meet his thrusts, making your clitoris grind rhythmically against his pelvis. And you carry on for a long time. And you get hotter, hotter, and hotter. And you increase the pace. And at each thrust you get glowing sparks through your abdomen. And, finally, both of you climax, hefty and long. And you feel him spurt his sperm deep into your vagina.

Imagine, then, that you lie calmly in the mild, moist grass, you on your back, and him resting on you. And you hear the mild breeze in the trees. And the blackbird sings as intensively as before. And you kiss and caress each other.

Imagine now that you feel his penis getting hard again after your hefty and long orgasms. And he rises and turns you gently around. And he grips your hips and lifts you so that you rest on your knees and hands. And he pulls your thighs apart, again exposing your vagina to him. And you push your bottom against him, feeling his penis slide into your vagina. And he fondles one of your breasts with one hand and kneads your clitoris with the other. And he grips your hips again and moves you back and forth on his penis. And you feel the heat streaming through your entire body.

And you can only think of one thing now: his penis moving rhythmically in and out in you, in and out. And you moan loudly. And he groans loudly. And he pulls you hard against him and shakes his penis inside you, grinding the bottom of your vagina. And you nearly faint from exquisite lust. And then, you climax again, both of you, this time heftier than before. And he spurts more sperm into you. And when at last he withdraws, his sperm drips slowly from your vagina.

Now imagine.....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Imagine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds