Imagine the Audience Naked

Billy almost began to feel guilty watching his sister finger herself. As much as he wanted to keep his attention focused on her, he felt he had to look away. Penny was going to town on herself, her big tits squeezing together as she buried her middle fingers into her soaking pussy.

'My imagination does things I never thought possible. My wet dreams were never this vivid.'

Then Billy caught something odd. It was Casey. While Penny and his sister were fucking themselves with conviction, Casey appeared to hesitate. Billy thought to himself, 'Why would I imagine someone being uncomfortable doing this? Wouldn't I imagine them all enjoying it?'

Before he had a chance to process the information further, Becky jumped up. "I'm sorry! I... uh... I can't..." She began heading to the stairs, up to her room. "Uh... I'll be right back."

"You okay?" asked Billy, lifting up in his chair. He was beginning to feel confused. Was his imagination affecting the girls in the real world, in some way, he thought?

"Yeah, Billy... just a minute!"

Becky took off up the stairs and Billy turned to the other two. Case was slowly sliding her first two fingers into her vagina, but she was desperately looking at Penny, who was just smiling back at her. Billy caught Penny mouthing, "It's okay."

"Hey," said Billy, "I don't get. What exactly is going on?"

The girls said nothing, but looked back at Billy. They retained their steady rhythms and shrugged. Billy sat up in his chair completely, and was about to get up when Becky came rushing back, her tits bouncing and swinging with the quick motions. It made her off-centered nipples look all the more erotic to Billy.

"I'm sorry, Billy. At first I thought I could do it, but then I had to stop."

Becky rounded the staircase and walked up closer to where Billy was sitting. He was so enthralled by her shaven pussy (almost at eye level), he had no intention of standing now.

"No!" screamed Penny. "We had him. You fucked everything up."

Casey and Penny had stopped fucking themselves and now were both sitting up on the edges of the couch. Becky looked at the girls and said, "You two are going to hate me, but I had to. At first I thought I could do it, but then I just realized how wrong it was. please forgive me."

Penny pouted and crossed her arms. "Well, it was fun while it lasted."

"Wait... what?" Billy asked, turning to the two naked girls. "You're saying you all actually got naked?"

"Of course, dummy!" Becky swung at her brother, lightly tapping him on the shoulder. He watched as her breasts swing with the motion. From this angle, Billy wished his imagination could work in slow-motion.

"OH, MY GOD!" Billy yelled, finally realizing the gravity of the situation. That meant that when he went up to practice his speech, the girls had stripped down. It explained everything! He didn't have super-human imagination powers, after all. It also just now hit him how crazy it was that all three of them had masturbated in front of him. "WHY did you do all that stuff in front of me? Why did you take it so far?"

Penny laughed, still happy to flaunt her naked body in front of everyone. "Aw, come on. We thought it would be hilarious. We also thought you'd stammer through your whole speech like a buffoon, but you killed it. Jokes on us."

"Jokes on us, is right," mummed Casey.

Billy could tell Casey was embarrassed about being naked. "Why don't you get some clothes on, Casey? Jesus, I know everything now and you're all still subjecting me to this? A man can only take so much!"

Billy tried to laugh off the situation, and not humiliate the girls. Thinking it over in his mind, it was a pretty awesome prank, no matter how it turned out. He still couldn't believe his sister had fucked herself in front of him. Billy turned his attention back to her.

"You too, sis. Go get dressed, or this could turn out embarrassing for all of us."

Becky curled her brows and glanced at her two friends for a second, before answering, "Uh.. what, little brother?"

"Go get dressed already! You're right up in my shit with your naked self."

Penny and Casey squealed, and Becky stepped back, saying, "Wait. I want to be completely clear on this. You're fucking with me, right?"

"Me? Fucking with you? You're asking me this after you masturbated in front of me?"

"You think I am naked right now. Is that what you are saying?"

"What? Yes, of course you are. Go get some clothes on, Becky!"

"Billy, I am dressed. I'm wearing shorts and a tee. I even put a bra on!"

"No, you're not. I can see everything." Billy turned to the other two, to get their confirmation.

"Billy, Becky is right," said Penny. "She's not naked. She's dressed."

Billy turned back to his sister. "So let me get this straight. You hypnotized me to believe I would be able to imagine you all naked. I think it works, but in reality you had actually stripped naked to prank me."

"Yes, that's right," said Becky.

"You even go so far as to... uh... well, you know, and then Becky - my sister - decides she cannot go on with the charade. She goes upstairs, gets dressed and comes back down here... but I am still seeing her naked. Clearly naked!" Billy looked his sister up and down, taking it all in, unabashed at this point.

"Fuck, it really did work," said Penny, smiling and clapping.

"And it hasn't stopped working!" screamed Billy.

"Uh, I think you need to leave the room, brother. Until you stop hallucinating us as being naked."

"Well, I'm not hallucinating with those two," he shouted, pointing to Penny and Casey. "And you're going to punish me, and make me leave the room, after what you all put me through?"

"Yup!" asserted Becky, as she pulled her brother out of his chair. "Maybe you need to sleep it off or something, but if you have the power to see us naked, at least give us a while to adjust."

Billy looked at all three of them one last time, knowing only two were really naked, which did turn him on a lot. Casey's natural shyness had a sensual appeal to it, and Penny's overt sexuality worked in other positive ways. Yet still, Billy also saw his sister naked as the day she was born.

Billy picked himself off the couch and began a slow stroll to the stairs. "Well, I don't think I'll be forgetting this anytime soon."

Penny laughed and even Casey and Becky chuckled. "Probably not," said Becky.

Once Billy was out of sight, Casey gave Becky a hard punch. "What the fuck was that all about?"

"Only way I could see getting out of having to fuck myself in front of my brother, you doofus!"

"But he still thinks he can see through your clothing," said Casey.

Becky was every bit as naked as the other two. She knew Casey and Penny would follow along with her prank, regardless if they didn't understand it.

Casey was confused. "What was that all about? Why not just get dressed and end the whole thing? Does this mean we have to stay naked to continue the charade?"

Becky shrugged. "I figure we could discuss it."

Penny smiled widely. "Oh, you are evil."

Becky turned to Casey to reassure her. "If you want, we can just go back to normal and claim his 'gift' wore off. Or... we could at least do the naked thing. Hang around naked all the time and make him believe he's only imagining it. Gotta admit, that was a bit fun while it lasted. Him gawking at us."

"Becky, he's your brother," said Casey.

"Hey, girl, If I remember, it was your idea in the first place."

Casey blushed. "And I can't believe I took it that far."

"Yeah, well, didn't go far enough, in my opinion," chimed in Penny. "I'm horny as fuck."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds