• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Iman's Mission of Seduction

Iman's Mission of Seduction

123

===DISCLAIMER===

This is a work of fiction, for entertainment purposes.

All characters depicted are over the age of 18.

This material should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 18 years of age.

Copyright YoungDubz 2024

= = =

Iman's Mission of Seduction [A Marvel Midnight Sins Story]

The moment the casting announcement went up, the other women in the group chat all started declaring their most sordid desires regarding the next prospective member of their little club.

All except Iman Vellani.

Instead, Iman had messaged Hayley Atwell to boldly ask for the phone number of the newest female to enter into the MCU. She let Hayley know what she was planning and to her surprise, the busty Brit gave her the number.

Iman thanked Hayley, promising to make it up to her tenfold at the next meeting and put the number into her phone, then typed a message as she sat in her apartment.

"Hi Vanessa, it's Iman Vellani. From Ms Marvel 🙂 So excited you're joining the MCU! I'm a huge fan, I loved you in The Crown! I asked Hayley Atwell for your number, hope that's okay. Just wanted to say if you needed an MCU crash course, I can help you, resident expert right here! I'm in New York, if you're ever around, let me know and we can get together!"

Iman read and re-read the message before she pressed 'Send' and threw her phone down on the sofa beside her.

To distract herself from obsessively checking for a reply, Iman rose and went to her bathroom and began to draw herself a bubble bath.

As the tub filled with hot water and the bubbles rose, Iman started to undress, stripping herself of the baggy t-shirt and sweatpants she'd worn since waking up that morning. Looking in the full length mirror she had in her bathroom, Iman admired her nude body, running her hands across her deceptively large breasts and down her soft stomach. Iman had once referred to Brie's stomach as "the abs of a goddess" and while her own tummy wasn't as sculpted as Brie, Iman was still very happy with it, her workout routine since getting the role of Kamala had reduced her teenage chubbiness and firmed her core but there was still a softness to it. Turning around and looking back, Iman admired her round ass, her own personal favourite part of her body. Iman loved how round but firm it was, and she adored how much fun her friends had with it when they got together. As Iman finished admiring herself in the mirror, eyes running down her smooth slender legs, she thought about what Brie always told her, to be happy and safe in your body and Iman smiled. She loved her soft curves, her friends loved her curves and that's all that mattered to her.

Iman moved to the bathtub and stopped the running water. As she was about to step into the tub, she heard her phone go bleep, altering her that a message had been received. She ran naked to her living room and snatched her phone up off the sofa without reading the message. She ran back to the bathroom and threw her phone down onto her discarded clothes besides the tub, then stepped into the hot water and lowered herself down, submerging her nude body in the water.

Iman reached down to the floor to pick up her phone. She looked at the screen and saw the notification of one new message from Vanessa. Iman opened the message.

"Iman, hello! Quite the surprise but it's not a problem 🙂 A crash course in the MCU might be good, I expect I'll be asked a lot about it in the next few years lol. I'm actually in New York today. Do you want to come to my hotel this evening? I'm in the Hotel Chelsea, meet me in the lobby at 7?"

Iman grinned and sent back a response, confirming she would meet Vanessa there.

After the response had been sent, Iman dropped her phone and started to rub water on her floating breasts before moving her hand down to her bare pussy, the thought of what this evening held in store creating a buzz inside Iman only one thing could stop.

Iman moaned softly as she ran a finger over her tight pussy lips and started to masturbate in the tub as she thought how best to seduce Vanessa Kirby.

=====

Later that day, not long before 7, Iman was travelling to the Hotel Chelsea in the back of an Uber. She was dressed in the standard MCU disguise of a baseball hat and sunglasses and was wearing a blazer over a blue sleeveless shirt and jeans with a pair of boots. As the car continued along the road and got nearer to the destination, Iman started to feel nervous.

Iman tried telling herself to not be nervous, she'd done more than this in the last two and a half years. Her first time with women, she'd let them fuck her pussy and her ass at the same time. She'd done threesomes, she'd fucked and been fucked with a strapon dildo, she'd eaten out 9 women in a row without getting to orgasm herself, she'd given rimjobs to Oscar winners and been finger fucked by some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. But despite that, Iman knew that she was nervous because this would be her first time as the seducer. Responsibility fell to her to bring this beautiful woman into the fold.

"You can do this!" Iman said quietly to herself as the car pulled up outside the hotel.

Iman thanked the driver and exited the vehicle.

She walked into the lobby of the hotel and as she couldn't yet see Vanessa, she walked to a nearby sofa and sat down. Iman reached into the backpack she had with her and pulled out the notebook she took everywhere, filled with information about the MCU as well as a special page she intended to utilise in her plan.

After a few minutes of leafing through her notebook, Iman looked up and saw Vanessa exit a nearby elevator and walk past the sofa Iman was sitting on. The beautiful British woman was dressed casually, wearing a short sleeve shirt and long black pants with black sneakers and her long blonde hair in a high ponytail. Iman rose, and approached the taller woman who was looking away from her.

"Vanessa, hi!" Said Iman, as she tapped Vanessa on the shoulder.

As Vanessa turned, Iman removed her sunglasses.

"Oh, Iman, hello! I didn't recognise you like that." Said Vanessa, leaning down and giving Iman a hug.

"Rule 25 of the MCU, baseball hat and sunglasses is all the disguise anyone needs!" Chuckled Iman, trying not to stare too long at Vanessa's pretty face.

"Haha, I'll keep that in mind! Shall we go up to my room? I've a feeling that word might be that out I'm here and with the casting announcement being released, it might get crowded!" Said Vanessa with a smile.

"Lead the way!" Said Iman as she and Vanessa walked back to the elevator, Iman following behind and watching Vanessa's ass as she walked.

The pair rode the elevator up to Vanessa's floor and they walked the hall to her room.

The two women entered the modestly sized hotel room and Vanessa sat on a couch near the window.

"Right, I'm ready, lay it all on me, coach!" Said Vanessa.

Iman sat down beside Vanessa and opened her notebook.

"Okay, so, the MCU started in 2008 with Iron Man, directed by Jon Favreau and starring Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow. Terrence Howard plays Rhodey in this one, but he doesn't matter, he's recast with Don Cheadle after this. This was the first film in the MCU, the first in Phase One and the first in the Infinity Saga which is about Thanos and the infinity stones etcetera. It grossed 585 million dollars and it was followed later in 2008 by The Incredible Hulk, directed by Louis Letterrier starring Edward Norton. He's also recast with Mark Ruffalo, so he doesn't matter. Incredible Hulk was actually the lowest grossing MCU film until, well, mine but that doesn't matter, I think mine is better anyway" said Iman, rattling off the information as quickly as her mouth would allow.

"I enjoyed it, you did a really good job for your first film." Said Vanessa.

"So, you're the one person who went to see it? Thank you!" Joked Iman.

"The film was a lot of fun, I bet you had a blast making it, right?" Asked Vanessa.

"Oh, you have no idea how much fun it was when we weren't filming!" said Iman with a smirk. "May I use your bathroom?" She asked, taking some papers from her notebook and closing it, putting it down on the table in front of the couch.

"Sure, it's just through there." Said Vanessa pointing towards a door nearby to a second part of the hotel room.

As Iman rose, she slyly left a folded piece of paper in her seat, and as Vanessa looked, she saw her name written in sharpie.

Vanessa tried to withhold her curiosity, but she let it get the better of her. She picked up the paper and unfolded it, seeing a list of names, some with a check mark next to them and at the bottom was her name.

She studied the list and as Iman came back into the room and walked toward the sofa, Vanessa questioned her.

"What's this list?" She asked.

"Oh, that's pretty much all the actresses who have been in an MCU film since it started." Replied Iman, matter of factly as she removed her blazer and baseball cap, letting her long black hair fall freely to her shoulders.

"Okay, and some of these names have a tick next to them. Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Hayley, Cate Blanchett, many others. What does that mean?" Asked Vanessa.

"It means I've fucked them. Or they've fucked me. It's usually both, not too many pillow princesses in our little gang, ya know?" Said Iman brazenly, as she bent over, undid the laces of her boots and pulled them off her feet.

"What?" Said Vanessa, shock evident in her voice.

"I've fucked those women, I've eaten their pussies, licked their assholes, fingered them, stuck toys in any hole they asked me to and they've done the same back to me. It's quite simple!" Chuckled Iman, who sat back down on the couch beside Vanessa.

"And I suppose I'm on this list because you just want to fuck me, is that it?" Said Vanessa, a hint of anger in her voice as she rose to a standing position. "Get out! Take your book and get the fuck out, right now!" She screamed at Iman, who hurriedly grabbed her things and backed herself toward the door as she apologised.

"Oh god, I'm sorry Vanessa! I didn't mean it to go like this, I can explain, I'm sorry!" Said Iman, opening the door to the hotel room as Vanessa moved toward her.

Iman backed out into the corridor, and Vanessa slammed the door in her face.

Iman turned, pressed her back to the door and let herself fall to a seated position. The pretty Pakistani actress softly sobbed over how badly she'd messed up before she heard a soft knocking on the door behind her.

"Iman? Are you still out there?" Iman heard Vanessa ask, softly.

Iman sniffed before replying. "I'm sorry, I'm just going." She stood up and started to walk to the elevator, as she did so she heard the door open and hurried footsteps as Vanessa ran up to her.

"I'm sorry too, I overreacted. You said you could explain?" Said Vanessa, turning Iman around and walking her back to her room.

Entering the hotel room, the pair again sat together on the sofa.

"Okay, so explain!" Said Vanessa.

Iman wiped the tears from her eyes and took a deep breath.

"First of all, I'm so sorry, I should've gone about this so differently than I did. I did have an ulterior motive for coming here than just helping you understand the whole MCU, I do want to fuck you but it's a whole lot more than just that. Me and every woman on that list have found something that connects us, gives us a bond that won't break, no matter what. We're a family, we're sisters, every one of us. Sisters that fuck each other mind you, but still sisters. I wanted to be the one to bring you into this sisterhood, to show you how amazing it feels to be with women, how soft they can be, how gentle and loving or tough and aggressive they are if that's what you're into. But I fucked it up. I've never been the seducer before, I've either just stumbled in on other women fucking each other and they seduced me or I've gone with the flow and done what other women in the room have been doing. I wanted to surprise everyone else by telling them how I seduced you, made you love women as much as we all do." Explained Iman.

As Iman spoke, Vanessa listened. Iman continued, explaining how she'd first come into this sapphic collective of franchise actresses, and as she heard the story of Iman's first time with women, Vanessa felt herself getting warmer. She felt her cheeks get hotter and a growing warmth between her legs. As Iman told her how Brie and Teyonah had double teamed her with strapons, Vanessa started to slowly rub her breasts through her shirt, her nipples starting to get more erect as the younger actress spoke.

"Then about a week after that, I had my initiation, which meant I...umm, are you okay, Vanessa?" Said Iman, looking at the taller woman whose eyes were closed and her bottom lip was gripped between her teeth. Vanessa's legs were shifting awkwardly, and Iman knew she could finish what she came here to do.

Inching closer to Vanessa on the sofa, Iman started whispering to the gorgeous Brit.

"Is it turning you on, my story? Is it getting you wet, hearing how Brie and Teyonah double fucked me, filling my pussy and my ass at the same time until I came so good? Do you want to hear more? How about your friend Hayley? Do you want to know how sweet her pussy tastes? I've licked it and it's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. Mmm, Hayley loves it in the ass, you know that? I've fucked her in the ass many times. I've pounded that fat ass and made her scream for me. She'll scream your name too if you made her, Vanessa!" Purred Iman, directly into Vanessa's ear.

Vanessa gasped at Iman's words, her restraint breaking down as the beautiful young woman spoke.

"God, but you're only a teenager, how can what you say be true, all those things you say you've done?" Said Vanessa, her speech stilted as she held back from what her body was telling her to do.

"I'm not a teenager. I'm 21 and a grown ass woman. Let me show you." Said Iman.

Iman stood and unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her large breasts encased in a black bra. Once her shirt was thrown to the floor, Iman reached behind her and unclasped the lacy underwear, letting it fall to the floor.

Vanessa stared at the now topless Iman. The last of her willpower left her body and Vanessa pulled Iman down on top of her, the two of them falling down onto the couch, Iman on top of Vanessa.

Vanessa reached up and with a hand on either side of Iman's pretty face, she kissed the younger woman.

As the two women kissed, their tongues swirling together in each other's mouths, Iman unbuttoned Vanessa's top.

Vanessa sat up, taking Iman with her, their kiss continuing as Vanessa shrugged off her shirt.

Iman was the one to break the kiss, as she moved down to kiss and nibble Vanessa's collarbone while the English woman unhooked her own bra and threw it aside, her small but perky breasts now exposed.

Iman pulled back to admire the beautiful British woman's topless glory briefly before attacking each breast with her mouth, licking and sucking each of Vanessa's erect nipples in turn.

Vanessa groaned deeply as Iman pleasured her nipples before pushing the younger woman away with the intention of giving Iman's large breasts the same attention.

Vanessa held one breast in each hand, feeling the heaviness of the Pakistani woman's round chest.

"These are gorgeous, Iman!" Said Vanessa, before latching herself to one of the meaty globes, her tongue dancing around the brunette's nipple.

"Thanks. I don't even think they're my best feature. Maybe second, or third!" Said Iman, boastfully but with a smile.

"A chest this lovely and it's not your best attribute? No way! Number one has to be your eyes? They're so deep and dark and beautiful! Said Vanessa, in between sucks of Iman's nipples.

"Everyone does say they adore looking into my eyes while I look up from between their legs, but no, it's not my eyes. Do you wanna see number one?" Asked Iman.

"Christ, of course! Show me your best feature, Iman, I'm so ready!" Said Vanessa.

Iman stood and turned around. Hooking her fingers into the waist of her pants, she bent and pulled them down, keeping her legs straight and revealing her rear end in a black lace thong to Vanessa's hungry eyes.

"Do you like it?" Asked Iman, looking back at Vanessa while bent at the waist.

"I love it. What a perfect bubble butt, it's so round and juicy. I'd kill for an arse like yours, Iman!" Replied Vanessa, stroking her chest as she spoke, her fingers gliding over her sensitive nipples.

"Do you want to see my second favourite part of myself?" Iman queried, not waiting for an answer before she took hold of her panties and peeled them from her body, down to the floor where they joined her pants.

Her underwear removed, Iman stood up and turned back to Vanessa, revealing to the British woman her freshly shaved pussy.

"You know why my ass and pussy are my favourite parts of me? It's because of how good I feel when someone uses my holes the right way. All my friends know what the right way is, to fill my holes so obscenely that I can't take anymore and I cum so hard. Will you do that for me, Vanessa? Will you treat my little holes right? Look at my bald kitty, Vanessa! Do you like my bare little pussy? Doesn't it look pretty? I shaved especially for you today. I don't mind getting some hair in my mouth when I'm going down on a woman, I'm used to it, but I didn't want you to have to worry about that the first time you eat cunt!" Said Iman, emphasising the last word as she leaned in close to Vanessa. Iman pulled Vanessa to her feet and sat herself down on the sofa. "Now strip!"

Vanessa felt herself get wet hearing Iman say such dirty things. She did as demanded, copying what Iman had done and turning around so her back was to Iman. Vanessa unbuttoned her pants and with a shake of her hips they fell to the floor, revealing to Iman that Vanessa wasn't wearing panties.

"God, your body is incredible!" Said Iman, as Vanessa's slender figure was fully revealed to her in all its naked glory. "No panties too? Very nice! I love when a woman goes commando, it allows such easy access! Maybe you possibly expected something would happen this evening, so you chose to go commando, like a bad girl?" Said Iman, as she reached up from the couch and ran her fingers along Vanessa's firm ass cheeks which caused the older blonde to shudder.

"No, I've just never liked underwear, since I was a kid." Vanessa stuttered but her speech was cut off as Iman embraced Vanessa from behind, her large, soft breasts pressing into the blonde's back. Iman kissed Vanessa's neck and then whispered in her ear.

"No need to explain, shall we take this to the bedroom?" Asked Iman.

Vanessa took Iman's hand and the two naked women hurriedly walked to the bedroom, Iman grabbing her rucksack on the way.

Once they entered the bedroom, Vanessa turned back to Iman and kissed the younger brunette deeply as they both fell onto the bed.

They made out for a few minutes, tongues intertwining as each woman ran her hands along the smooth body of the other.

Vanessa soon broke the kiss and as she stroked Iman's hair, she stroked her hand down the young woman's soft tummy to just above her pussy.

"May I touch you?" Vanessa asked, despite knowing the answer.

"God, yes! Touch my wet little pussy, please!" Groaned Iman.

Vanessa's fingers travelled down, first circling the soft skin beside Iman's pussy before moving over for Vanessa to experience her first touch of a woman's sex.

"God, you're so wet, darling!" Gasped Vanessa as she ran her fingers up and down Iman's drooling slit, the brunette's wetness sticking to her fingers.

"Yes, I'm wet for you! So wet for you! Mmm, taste me! Suck my juices off those fingers, get your first taste of a woman!" Moaned Iman as Vanessa stroked her wet pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Iman's Mission of Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds