Immortal Ch. 06

The way the bar was designed, the only passage way faced an alley, providing protection for the guests that Lothie insist they cater to. The only way to see out the door was to look out a hatch located above the bar. Since they dealt with creatures of the night and wannabes, there were no windows except those up high, creating a dim glow to the interior. Elizabeth climbed up on the bar, unlatching the heavy metal as another knock sounded on the door.

"Hold on." She hissed as she pushed the hatch out and peeked outside, her eyes sharp in the darkness as she saw a rat go racing across the alley before she saw the figure at the door. "Can I help you?" She asked, watching as the man looked around for the mysterious voice, his thick hair stiff with gel and sticking straight up in a style that she found that she oddly liked. She took in his expensive leather jacket and designer jeans, sighing to herself as she instantly pegged him as a spoiled millionaire that would insist that he was above the strict 'no entrance until ten policy'.

"Well?" She asked, laughing slightly as he jumped again before he finally looked up. It was in that instant that her entire world seemed to melt away, her breath stolen once more by a pair of loving brown eyes. The face had changed some in all of those years, harsher somehow in the darkness, but still the one that she couldn't get out of her memories. "Richard?"

The man down below her on the streets turned a shade of red, a charming smirk coming to his face as he lowered his eyes. "Miss, no one's called me that in ages..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds