• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Imprinting Ch. 07

Imprinting Ch. 07

12

SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT THE AIRPORT

Cynthia frowned as she got back into her car. A somewhat panicked text from Tristan had let her know that something strange was happening in school. Normally she would have blown it off except that she had gotten no other texts, calls or emails from Lisa, Ashley, or Susan and after that one text nothing from Tristan. She had emailed the principal and had gotten a reply that he had not noticed anything odd.

The nagging feeling hadn't left her and she had switched her flights to an earlier one. She had taken a cab home and had been to Susan's and Lisa's apartments to find them cleared out. No forwarding address had been left and the landlords had been most unhelpful. One of them had commented some bizarre garbage about Lisa coming home one day dressed in a micro-skirt, stinking of sex, and had pretty much thrown away everything she owned because it was "uncool".

Cynthia was shaking her head at that. She had even called Mrs. Stephens and had gotten a giggling idiot on the phone who blabbered about them all being at a super cool party at Ashley's place. Cynthia tried to get more out of her (she had said she was Mrs. Stephens but that high pitched voice couldn't have been), but she quickly realized that whomever she was talking with was having sex while they talked. She heard some grunting and the labored breathing of the bimbo on the phone coupled with some creaking sounds had made her put two and two together and she hung up in disgust.

She was now driving over to Ashley's place as she could tell something had changed as she pulled up. She could hear sugary girl pop music coming from the backyard and some high pitched giggling and laughing. She knocked on the door several times and finally just tried the doorknob after no answer. It opened and she moved in quietly. She gaped at the living room and tried to figure out what was going on.

The living room was trashed. Empty bottles of booze were scattered all around, glasses, bits of pizza and party food, empty beer cans, a mirror with what appeared to be some left over coke on it, and several pieces of very tiny lingerie. A lace thong hung on a lamp, another metallic gold thong was lying on the floor next to the back of the couch and the couch had some odd stains on it.

Cynthia was nearly beside herself. Ashley would NEVER allow this so something had obviously happened. She was going to head out to the pool area when she heard that familiar creaking and grunting noise coming from one of the bedrooms. She moved over quietly and peeked through a slightly open door.

Cynthia had been bracing herself when she opened the door but still nearly fell over from shock. Susan was naked on top of Jerry Ulns and was riding him like he was a prize bull. Her eyes were rolled back and she was grunting along with the former student below her. Jerry had been a trouble-maker in school for a long time. Selling drugs, getting into fights, vandalism, and general disrespect to any type of authority. He had nearly been kicked out but had quickly figured out it was time to get while the going was good. He had enough credits to graduate early and he had basically copped a plea with the school board and had been allowed to graduate at mid-year.

He was the textbook example of the "bad boy" that idiot cool girls liked. He had been friends with Michelle Dean and her cheerleaders, and Cynthia despised him. How the fuck could Susan be fucking him?

She watched stunned for a bit and Susan let out a squeal and they both came at the same time. Susan let out a big happy sigh and flopped down next to him. She giggled and took a bit swig out of Tequila bottle and Jerry grinned.

"Damn Suzie! That was fun, and you are hitting that booze hard. Maybe you should take it easy a bit? This party is just getting started."

Susie giggled and took another hit. "Nope! I need to drink lots of booze to kill brain cells so I get dumber. Cool girls are dumb, Michelle taught me that!"

Jerry snickered. "Yeah she sure did. I couldn't believe it when she told me about how she had turned you three into slutty party girls, but I'm lying here with the proof!"

"Yeppers! Well, like really it was like George's chemistry thingy that did it. Make Michelle able to help me figure out I want to be a cool girl. So like now I just George do like whatever and I just read cool magazine and fix my nails! I get to flirt with the boys, and then me and Michelle cuts classes to like go shopping and stuff. Totally fun times now! Once Michelle and Ashley get back with Cindi then all of us will be BFFs and like party until schools totally done!"

Jerry leaned down and licked Susie's tits and she laughed. "Sounds like a great plan. Glad I fell into the non-student category, I always wanted to fuck you."

"Oh you say the coolest things! Here let me blow you hard and then you can fuck me doggie style!"

Suzie started to stand up and that shocked Cynthia into motion. She backed up fast and then quickly left the house. She didn't need to figure out what would happen if Michelle and Lisa came back and found her. Looking at her watch she figured they would be headed back so she moved fast to her car and headed out. Cynthia had already figured out where she needed to start on this if she was going to rescue her friends. A couple of phone calls and she was headed to the school.

After a short drive she arrived at the school and noticed a nearly empty parking lot with one exception. An old Ford Focus was parked near the side door that led to the science department. She parked and moved inside fast. She made her way quickly to the chemistry department and found George working away.

He turned around and saw her as she came in. "Come to fuck with my work? Too late, I'm done. This is just clean up. I have my results, I have my samples already packed and locked away and I only need to finish my report. Stanford here I come, and fuck you too."

Cynthia marched up to him and just about slapped him across his face as hard as she could. The little fucker had taken full advantage of the situation and had finished his project. Susan had been very clear that if he could do that there was no way he wouldn't get that scholarship. But as mad as she was about their plans to fuck this little shit stain over, she needed him.

"Right now I don't care. What did you do to my friends? What the fuck is going on?"

George looked at her for a moment and then shrugged. "I didn't do anything."

Cynthia slapped him hard across the face with a snarl. "DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I saw what happened to Susan! I heard her talk about your experiment and that ditzy bitch Michelle Dean turning my friends into giggling sluts! NOW SPILL IT!"

George actually snickered at her. Her face turned purple and he said "You look like Suzie did when Michelle made that cat comment. Oh calm the fuck down you damn bitch, I'll tell you what I know. I'm actually not part of this. I'm just taking advantage of the situation to get some work done and get some justice."

"JUSTICE?!?! You little..."

"You want to know what happened you had best shut it. I'm the only one who knows other than Michelle and she's after you. Here's the deal. Your bitch of a friend Suzie spiked my formula during one of my after school periods. I have it on tape actually; I emplaced a camera to record what was going on. I have enough to get Suzie fired twice over and can make a good case against Lisa too. But that's beside the point."

George moved over to the fume hood. "I don't know what Suzie put in the chemical mix, she doesn't remember and can't even spell her last name without adding little hearts to it anymore so I doubt a complex formula is something she can vocalize. It reacted; Michelle bent over and caught a blast of the reaction straight in the face and all over her body. She then crashed into the rack of chemicals there, and she got a bunch more slopped on her. Suzie came up to see if she was okay, Michelle touched her and Suzie, well she imprinted on her."

Cynthia looked at him for a bit. "Imprinted? You mean like animals?"

"Yeah, that's the best way I can describe it. It's like they forget how to act as an adult, and they imprint on the first person they see. They are pretty much wet clay in that person's hands to be molded into anything. Tough luck for you four that the teen queen bee party girl has that power. Michelle isn't a genius but she figured out how to use her ability pretty fast. Your three friends are now her BFFs and think, act, and dress like high school cool party girls and do whatever their "Bestest Buddy Michelle" says to do."

Cynthia slowly sat down on a lab stool. "Dear God. I need to talk to the principal, and the PTA! And the police! I..."

"Good luck with that. The principal has Tristan as his personal mistress and he fucks her at least three times a day from what I have heard. Michelle took care of her last week. Brenda and a couple other girls who were your little Hench-bitches got made over and are now the school sluts. And a couple of concerned parents are now much more interested in being cool or enjoying life as a swinging couple than what is happening at the school. And since you and your friends were such Class A fucks, nobody, and I mean NOBODY else in the school gives a rat's ass about it. Your friends will back everything Michelle says, so the police are out too. In other words you are fucked."

Cynthia twitched. She was smart and she could see that what the little asshole was saying was probably true, but she had one more trick up her sleeve.

"Then you are going to help me cure them. Right now."

George looked at her with amusement. "Oh? Why would I do that?"

"I went to Stanford. I have friends there; I can ruin you with some rumors and twitter-mobs. I've done it before, and you would be easy. You help me and I'll let you go to Stanford and that will be that."

George pursed his lips and tapped on a beaker with a metal rod several times. He finally sighed and said "Nah, I think I'll just let Michelle turn you into one of her BFFs. Sound good Michelle?"

"Like totally!"

Cynthia jumped off the stool and spun around to see Michelle and Lisa standing there. Lisa was grinning like a bimbo and wore a metallic gold halter top and booty shorts with six inch gold heels. Michelle was pouring water on her hand. Cynthia backed away from her with a look of terror.

"Stay away from me you little bitch! I'm not one of your bimbos! I won't be! I'm going to stop you from...HEY! Let go of me!"

George had moved up behind her and grabbed her around the waist. Before Cynthia could thrash once Michelle's hand grasped her hand. "Welcome to the Cool Girls Cindi!" Michelle said with a snicker.

Cynthia froze and Michelle sighed as she watched the last of the four bitches go from surprised to stunned to dazed to confused to scared in a few seconds. "I'm never going to like get tired of seeing that look. So Cindi, you are a cool, hot girl like us. But you like need to listen to me because you aren't acting cool. You're acting like a bitch and a mean girl. Do you want to be uncool?

Cindi's face paled and she sniffled. "Oh no! NO! I don't want to be uncool! I wanna be cool like you Michelle! Please show me how to be cool!"

Michelle leaned over and hugged her. Cindi sighed with relief as Michelle said "There, there girlfriend. We'll fix you right up! Now time to do some shopping and get you dressed and your hair done! To the mall! Lisa, take our BFF out to the car, I'll be right there."

Lisa led a now smiling and giggling Cindi out the door and Michelle grinned at George who was smiling slightly. "Good timing. I was thinking that bitch was going to do something really crazy."

"Like, no probs partner! We were coming back from the airport when we saw her car leave Ashley's place. We just followed her. Had to wait a bit until she went inside because she would have seen us drive up and then I had to think really hard about where she might be. I got the idea she was maybe looking for you and so we came over."

"Glad you did. Hey, actually, there is one thing else you need to do while you are here. Sign."

George handed her a stapled stack of papers. She looked at it and then smiled. "This is like the experiment report? Oh wow! You like finished it! Awesome sauce!" Michelle smiled and signed it. She handed it back to George and said "You know, for a nerd you are actually pretty cool. You can hand with me and my BFFs anytime you want."

George smiled. "Thank you. That actually means a lot. I need to close up here and you have a new BFF that needs a makeover, so go have some fun."

Michelle leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "I will, you have some fun too."

The rest of the afternoon was spent in the mall buying clothes, getting hair and makeup done, and generally showing the latest BFF how to act cool. They met Suzie, Melody, and Tiffany at the food court and they all helped instruct the last BFF how to act. George cleaned up and went home.

Later they all strutted into Ashley's house and Cindi giggled at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a metallic red tube microdress, thong and red latex thigh boots and with her hair she was rocking the look. Michelle immediately had her drink several shots and then explained that her drink was now a nice red bloody Mary with lots of vodka. The now very buzzed teacher nodded and was soon preening in the mirror.

Michelle had been setting up some things for the Saturday party. She had been keeping track of the boys they had been fucking and had invited the best ones over. An hour after they had gotten home they men started to arrive and were quick to help themselves to the booze, food, and especially the women. Michelle made sure they all understood that this was really just a wild sex party, so no one could just pair off and claim a girl for the whole night.

Cindi being the fresh meat (as one of the men put it) was a hot item for the first couple of hours, along with Tristan, Tiffany and Melody. But as they were all hot chicks there were more than enough men to go around. The night passed in a haze of drugs, booze and fucking.

Michelle was able to stagger out of one of the upstairs bedrooms by about 9am the next day after about maybe four hours of sleep. She had left her last partner passed out in a puddle of his own sperm and a huge smile on his face. She passed several other bedrooms each occupied by various couples or foursomes (Cindi and Ashley had apparently decided to make out while being fucked doggie style and they had all passed out in a tangled heap). She found Lisa and one of the guys on the couch in the living room, and Suzie was passed out on a tanning bed with a dildo sticking out of her ass by the pool. Her partner had apparently left already.

Michelle made coffee and slowly got her senses back.

"Well, one last thing to do really. Might as well get it done now while everyone is passed out."

Michelle got dressed, more or less in a respectable manner, and drove away in the BMW. She went into a fairly respectable neighborhood on the other side of town and pulled up to house. She got out and knocked on the door.

After a moment, a girl about her age opened it and stared at her in surprise.

"Michelle Dean? Uh, what are you doing here?" Sandra asked with some genuine surprise.

Sandra was not a cool girl, but she wasn't a total nerd either. She did some distance walking for fun and was in good shape, she was smart, and she was cute with some straw-berry blonde hair. Michelle scoped her out and nodded. "Yes, yes, I see the attraction. Um, can we talk? Like um, privately?"

Sandra nodded and led her into the living room. "My parents are at church but they let me sleep in. I was working weekends on that project those bitches wouldn't let me quit on and this is the first free weekend I have had in about 2 months. What is this all about?"

Michelle smiled at her. "You know about the change of heart they have had right?"

"Hard to miss. They dress like, uh, well you. They strut around, flirt with the boys, act like they are complete ditzes, and generally behave like they only want to party and have sex." Sandra looked at her hard. "You know how that happened?"

"Like nope! I know that I helped them find their fun selves but I don't know how they got all changed. But I was the one who got them to get off your back."

"You did that? Why?"

Michelle giggled. "Silly. They were messing with my lab partner and with me! They were so uncool and no fun and they could have been such awesome teachers! But I had to help them see how mean they were and show them how to be cool. Now they are my BFFs and everything is great! When school is over we are all moving together and going to have great time!"

Sandra looked at her with a mix of relief and fear. "Oooookay. So if that is true, why are you here?"

"What do you think of George?"

Sandra was not expecting that question and she stuttered and flushed.

"Oh ho! You like him! I just knew it!"

"Hold on! Why are you asking that? What do you care about what I think of George?"

Michelle leaned forward and took her by the hand. "If my hand was wet, right now your whole mind would be getting all twisty and confused. But I don't want to do that to you. I don't think George would like it if I made you a cool girl like me and my BFFs. But I think you can be a different cool girl and I think you wouldn't mind it if George noticed."

Sandra was now blushing furiously. She looked away for a while and then said in a quiet voice "Well, he is kinda of cute. I really started on the project so we could work together in the lab. I was kinda thinking maybe he would notice me. But then the bitches got involved and ruined everything!"

Michelle patted her hand. "Yeah, they did that to a lot of people. But they won't anymore. Now, about you and George. I'm not smart like you or George. But I AM smart like me. Uh, I mean I have smarts in a different area than you and George. And today I'm going to pay him back for his help and his patience. I know how much a pain I am as a lab partner and he is like the first one who ever actually put up with me this long."

Michelle stood and took Sandra by her hand. "Come on Sandra, we have work to do."

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER AT PROM

George and Sandra danced slowly off to the side. George was smiling and Sandra was in heaven. Michelle's "help" had been a rather extensive makeover, some new clothes, some tips on how to act, and some subtle help from her BFFs for Sandra. Sandra went to school Monday in a nice new dress and heels, some nice makeup, some advice on how to act, and a revised class schedule.

Somehow she was now in nearly every class George was in, and somehow was sitting next to him in each one. Michelle was still his lab partner but Suzie had asked Sandra to "assist her" some and she had soon taken over completely as George's partner.

George had obviously been impressed by the changes in her wardrobe and she could tell he was liking being by her. After a few days when he saw a jock talking to her in the hall, he had frowned and she was worried he was going to do something stupid like try and fight the jock. But instead the very next class he looked her right in the eyes and said "Hey, would you like to go out Friday?"

She had said yes and that had been a lovely start to a lovely relationship.

George smiled over to the center of the dance floor as Michelle and her BFFs were grinding slowly on various popular guys and even some college men. That included her four teacher BFFs, who were dressed so skimpily that George had to look away or he might get aroused.

George had gotten his scholarship to Stanford and Sandra had decided to go there too. But George shook his head at Michelle when she slinked around her date on the floor. She supposedly had been accepted to UNLV and was moving there right after school let out. Melody and Tiffany were going there as well and they were all giggling and happy about it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Imprinting Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds