In a Room Full of People

"Not yet. Take off the bra. No fussing either."

Catherine huffed at her best friend's order, and then reached back to unclasp her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were perky, upturned, with puffy pink nipples. After several seconds of exposure, she used her hands to cover both breasts.

"Get a good look?" Catherine asked sarcastically.

"Sort of. I never knew you had such nice tits. They've got charm to them."

"Do you think they'll be a smash hit at the party? I'm counting on getting as many tips as I can."

"Those tits are definitely winners," Abbey replied. "But tits aren't the only money makers. Take off the pants, and the panties. Let's see what you've got downstairs."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Do you want my opinion, or not?"

Catherine huffed once again and reached down to remove her pants, which she tossed to the couch. After another loud sigh, she reached down to remove her panties, tossing them to the side also. Both of them looked in the mirror, staring at Catherine's completely nude body. She had an abundance of dark curly pubic hairs, and her thighs and ass were shapely.

"Well?" Catherine asked.

"You've got a nice body," Abbey replied. "You've got that girl-next-door thing which is really attractive. Get rid of that bush though. That thing is grotesque."

Catherine blushed and used her hands to cover her pubic hairs.

"I think I'm starting to get the hang of this."

"It's not so bad, right? Before long, you'll be walking around nude at the party, and you won't even realize it anymore."

Catherine thought for a moment. "You know, during the interview, Thomas mentioned something about 'other things' that may happen at the party. So if something were to happen, what do you think I should do?"

"Other things?" Abbey asked with a puzzled expression. "You mean like an orgy might break out? Or do they want prostitution services from you?"

"I don't know. He was vague about it, and I didn't want to ask. Those people have a lot of money. So if something were to happen, hypothetically, what do you think I should do?"

Abbey thought to herself. "Hmmm... I really don't know. That's up to you."

"What would you do in that situation?"

Abbey thought once again. "I don't want to sound slutty, but I'd probably give a few blowjobs if the price was right. I've been told that I give award winning oral sex. I'm sure I'd make a lot of money from it."

"Oh my god. Abbey! I've never heard you talk like that before."

"You never asked."

"Well, the subject of public sex never came up."

Abbey gave a wicked smile. "Until now."

"Do you think I should do that?" Catherine asked. "You know, oral sex. Assuming there's an offer for something dirty."

"Depends. Are you any good?"

"I don't know."

"Wait here for a second," Abbey replied.

Abbey quickly went to her bedroom, and returned with an average sized dildo.

"Really? You have a dildo?" Catherine asked, in shock that her friend owned such a thing.

"I only have one. I was too embarrassed to show you."

"And why exactly are you showing me now?"

Abbey held the tip of the dildo in front of Catherine's mouth. "I'm going to teach you how to give an amazing blowjob, just in case you decide to do it at the party."

"You've got to be freaking kidding me. I'm not doing that in front of you. Especially since that thing was inside of your hole."

"All three holes," Abbey clarified. "Relax. I wash it thoroughly with lots of soap. Besides, you're already naked, so we might as well take things a step further."

Catherine sighed. "Fine. Let's just get this over with. Make it quick."

"Good. Open your mouth."

When Catherine opened her mouth, Abbey slid the dildo inside to teach her friend how to perform oral sex. Catherine closed her lips around the sex toy and listened to her best friend's instructions.

***

It was Saturday afternoon. Catherine made her way to the backdoor entrance of the large mansion, after being dropped off by Abbey. She wore a simple yellow dress and a pair of comfortable shoes. On her way to the back entrance, she walked passed a slew of fancy cars and limos parked in the driveway. When she walked passed the main entrance, she saw that the large living room area was filled with elegantly dressed people. The party was extremely sophisticated, which intimidated her somewhat, even though she expected it.

After a few knocks on the backdoor, the door opened, and she was greeted by Thomas.

"I'm very glad you could make it," he said, with his typically expressionless demeanor.

"Glad to be here."

"Please, come in."

Catherine entered the backroom, which was empty. She expected to be greeted by other nude models, but none were around.

"Where is everyone?" she asked. "Aren't there other models coming today?"

"The other model we booked called in sick this morning. And unfortunately, we were unable to find a replacement, which means you will be the only model today."

Catherine's face turned flush and her jaw dropped. "You mean I have to go out there... by myself... naked?"

"Will that be a problem?"

"Ummm... yeah. I was under the impression that I was going to be doing this with other women. I wasn't expecting to do this alone. This is way too..."

Thomas cut her off and handed her a check. "The Wilsons understand any potential dilemmas or concerns you may have, so they've authorized me to increase your base pay. Hopefully this will compensate for any misgivings."

Catherine looked at the check and her eyes widened. "Umm... okay. Sure. When do we start?"

"In an hour," he replied. "In the meantime, help yourself to some food if you wish. And remember, the check your are receiving now is only an appearance fee. If you decide to further entertain our guests, in any way, then they may compensate you much further. Our guests are very generous."

She nodded. "I understand."

***

An hour passed. Catherine tried to eat, but her stomach wouldn't allow it. She was too nervous to do anything except sit down and wait. Thomas entered the room in business mode, with perfect posture and a neatly pressed suit.

"You may begin," he said. "Remove your clothing. Leave it on the counter. Then I will lead you to the main hall."

"Okay."

Catherine slowly stood up and reluctantly wrapped her fingers around the thin straps of her dress.

"Have you changed your mind?" he asked. "Nobody is forcing you. If you've changed your mind, then you are free to leave."

"No, I want to do this. Do you mind turning around while I get undressed?"

A slightly annoyed look appeared on his face. "Miss, you've been hired to appear nude in a room full of people. Get used to it."

After a deep breath, Catherine slipped the straps from her dress, removing the dress from her body, and she placed it on the counter. She stood in her bra and panties. Thomas watched the college student as she removed her bra to expose her bare breasts, and then she removed her panties, to reveal her cleanly shaven pussy (with help from Abbey that morning).

Once she was naked, she instinctively placed her forearm around her breasts, and a hand over her crotch.

"Shoes off," he said.

Catherine looked down at her shoes and she removed them by kicking them off. She stood unclothed and barefoot.

"There. I'm naked."

"Very good," he said. "Are you ready to proceed?"

She nodded. "Yes, I am."

"Excellent. Follow me."

Catherine followed his lead through the kitchen. To her surprise, there were chefs and catering people who glanced at her nudity. The female workers didn't seem to mind. But the men grinned and smiled as they watched her walking naked, trying her best to cover her breasts and vagina. Her ass was completely exposed, and all of the men were able to get a nice look.

Once they reached a large door, Thomas stopped and looked Catherine in the eyes.

"This is going to be daunting," he said. "The first time is always a nervous experience for our new models. But once you learn to relax, I'm confident you will enjoy it. Remember, the power is in your hands. Nobody is forcing you. You can decline or accept whatever you want. Are you ready?"

She nodded. "I am."

He pushed open the large door and there was a room full of elegantly dressed people. Many of them turned their attention towards Catherine's nude body. Music was playing in the background. She froze.

***

Catherine's face immediately turned beet red. She tried her best to use her arms to cover to breasts and pussy. Her toes curled from the embarrassment.

There was at least 50 people watching her in the large room. The men wore formal dining attire, while the women wore fancy dresses with expensive jewelry. Everyone was scattered around the room, having different conversations with each other. There was piano music playing. Tea and pastries were being served by the catering.

More and more eyes turned towards Catherine's direction. She took a few steps forward in the room.

Thomas leaned in her ear. "I shall leave you to your duties."

With that said, he turned around and left, closing the door behind him.

Catherine stood there in her frozen state. Her eyes wandered the room, and her hands started to shake. Her breaths became heavier and her mouth slowly widened. She clenched her breasts tighter in an attempt to kept them covered.

"Don't be shy," a man's voice said. "You have a beautiful body. Be proud of it."

"I agree," an older woman's voice said in agreement. "You're a cutie."

The more voices supported Catherine's nudity, the more people turned their heads to look at her. Even the piano player and the people serving drinks had to glance at the naked college student.

With the words of encouragement, Catherine lowered both arms to reveal her breasts and vagina to the crowd of people. After a deep breath, she slowly moved one foot in front of the other, so she could walk around the room nude.

The audience reacted in their typical manner. Some returned to their conversations. Others continued to glance or stare at the naked college student. It was obvious to Catherine that the guests were all used to seeing naked women at their parties.

It was the most mortifying experience of Catherine's life. She tried to keep a brave face as she continued to slowly walk around barefoot, and naked, through the room full of elegantly dressed people.

"Are you enjoying the party so far?" a woman asked Catherine.

The woman appeared to be in her late 40's, and she was sitting on a couch next to two other men.

"Yes ma'am," Catherine replied with a false confidence. "This is my first time here."

"I can tell. You seem so nervous. You should relax a little. Your beauty is something to be admired."

"Thank you."

The woman smiled, "Do you enjoy being the only person naked here? It must be liberating in many ways. I've always felt that there's a certain freedom in being undressed in front of others."

"It definitely takes time getting used to," Catherine replied.

"I'm sure it does," the older woman nodded with an eyebrow raised. "So what other services do you provide besides being naked? There must be other things you're willing to do to pay for your college education."

"I... I'm not sure."

"Do you know what I'm referring to?"

Catherine shook her head. "No ma'am. I may have an idea though."

The woman smiled, "I've had enough tea for today. Would you let me have a taste of what's between your legs?"

Catherine froze again, and her heart pounded. The offer was so casual and nonchalant, that it caught her by complete surprise.

"I'm not sure," she replied, not knowing what to say.

"Why are you unsure? It's your body. You should know what you want and what your limits are. You're a beautiful young woman and you have the right to make your own decisions."

"Maybe," Catherine shrugged, still at a loss for words. "Is it normal here?"

The woman raised both eyebrows. "Yes. You're here for money aren't you? I'll pay of course. My husband likes to watch me with other women."

Catherine looked at the man sitting next to the woman. He appeared to be in his 50's. He was her husband and there was a big proud smile on his face.

"I guess so," Catherine said nervously. "I mean, if you want to, I'll allow it."

"Good. Please, turn around. Put your hands on the table and spread your legs. Enjoy it. It's going to feel nice."

Catherine slowly turned around and put her hands on a nearby table, then she spread her legs. She had no idea what to expect. She had never been touched sexually by another woman before, let alone in a room full of people, and by an elegant older woman at that. When she looked around the room, she noticed that more people were looking at her again and smiling.

Catherine could hear the woman kneel down behind her, and in a quick moment, she felt a tongue press against her pussy.

"Oh!" she gasped.

The college student kept her eyes forward, towards the crowd, while she felt the older woman lick up and down the folds of her labia. The woman had a soft tongue and mouth which felt arousing against Catherine's pussy. The sexual pleasure she was feeling helped take the nerves away, even though she still felt embarrassment that so many people were watching her.

Moans escaped Catherine's lips, which only drew more attention to her. Many of the guests started to end their various conversations so that they could watch Catherine have her pussy eaten by a respectable older women. Some of the guests were sipping their cups of tea while they watched, as if the entire scenario was all so normal.

The older woman spread Catherine's labia apart, and continued to perform oral sex by using her tongue and slurping the vaginal fluids. Catherine's moans became louder. Her mouth was wide open, and both of her eyes became squinted. Before long, her toes curled against the floor, and her hands tightly squeezed the edges of the table. She came. Then her face and body relaxed.

"You obviously enjoyed that," the older woman said while rubbing Catherine's butt.

Catherine's body was slightly trembling as she stood up straight. Her toes were still curled. The orgasm felt so good, it almost made her forget that she was naked.

"That was, uhh, nice. It's been a while since I've felt anything like that."

"Lovely to hear. I know my husband enjoyed watching that."

The older woman then turned around and leaned over to kiss her smiling husband on the lips. Catherine watched the older couple swap her vaginal fluids as they kissed with their tongues.

"Do you provide oral sex?" a different man asked from behind.

Catherine turned around to see a handsome man in his late 40's. He looked like a complete gentleman, and she was surprised that he would ask such a dirty question so brazenly. The man looked strangely familiar to her, but she couldn't remember how she knew him.

"I don't mind," Catherine replied nervously, knowing the stakes would be raised.

"Are you any good?" he asked curiously.

"I guess so. I mean, I've been practicing lately."

The man smiled, "Excellent. I love a woman who knows how to suck."

Without any further words, the man started to undo his pants, looking directly into her eyes. Catherine knew what was expected of her, and she got down on her knees in front of the man, hoping to get it over with as soon as possible.

Once the man exposed himself, his penis was left dangling in the air, semi-erect. Catherine held it with both hands, while on her knees, and caressed it. She stroked it a few times and it instantly grew.

She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around it, forming a perfect O shape with her mouth, just like Abbey had taught her. She began to suck. Then she began to slowly lower her head, just like Abbey instructed her to do, and she took more of the cock inside of her mouth.

Catherine's eyes remained open. She briefly glanced around the room to see the crowd of people all staring at her while she sucked the man's cock. Her cheeks started to turn red again, but she wasn't as embarrassed as before. She was becoming more comfortable as she performed oral sex in front of everyone.

When Catherine looked up at the man, they looked each other in the eyes, and she finally recognized the man as being the Dean of the University she attended. She had seen him a few times giving speeches to the students. Once she realized who he was, she nearly spit his cock out and choked. But she kept on sucking, wondering if he had recognized her at all.

Her head kept on bobbing back and forth. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around him and continued sucking hard.

The man pressed his hand against her forehead and pulled back. His cock slipped out of her mouth.

"Stick your tongue out," he said.

He stroked his cock just inches from her face. Catherine stuck her tongue out. She felt humiliated and embarrassed that he was about to cum in her mouth for everyone to see.

He grunted a few times as he stroked his cock furiously. It wasn't long before heavy spurts of cum shot from his cock and into Catherine's mouth. She flinched the moment it hit her tongue. More spurts of cum coated her tongue. Some of the cum missed and hit her on the face, nearly getting in her eyes.

By the time he finished his orgasm, Catherine's tongue and face were coated with sperm.

Catherine was mortified. Her natural instinct was to spit the cum out of her mouth, but there was nowhere to do it, so she swallowed. She looked around the room and saw elegantly dressed men and women staring at her with extremely delighted looks on their faces. They were entertained by the show Catherine was putting on. Some of the men had amused smiles on their faces, while some of the older women almost looked envious.

Catherine suddenly remembered that there was cum splattered across her face, and she immediately attempted to wipe it away with her hands.

"Leave it there," he said. "It looks nice. I have a particular fetish for this sort of thing."

"Okay," she replied meekly, putting her hand down.

The college Dean tucked his cock back inside of his pants, even though it was still covered in saliva. Around the room, the guest began returning to their normal conversations after they watched the sexually explicit show. Catherine began to feel the embarrassment return as she continued her duty of walking around the room naked, this time with a coating of sperm on her face.

"You're putting on quite a show," another man said. "You're one of the best performers we've ever had. A complete natural."

The man was well dressed, in his mid 50's, and had a powerful stature.

"Thank you, sir," she said. "Do you come to these parties often?"

"Sure I do. I own the place."

Catherine's eyes lit up when she realized she was talking to the man who was paying her so much money to appear naked.

"You must be Mr. Wilson," she said. "Pleasure to meet you."

He smiled, "It's a pleasure watching you perform. I think you're great."

"Thank you, sir."

"You look especially stunning with all of that cum on your face," he said bluntly.

Catherine immediately blushed when she was reminded that it was there. She moved her hand to her face in a poor attempt to cover it.

"Oh... I... uh..."

"I'm only joking. Please excuse my sense of humor," he smiled. "There's someone I'd like you to meet. His name is Bill. I'd like you two to get better acquainted."

Mr. Wilson pointed to another man that was standing next to him. Bill was much younger, in his mid 30's, and fit. He was also sharply dressed.

Catherine and Bill shook hands and exchanged greetings.

Bill leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I've been watching you since the moment you walked in. Don't you think it's time we put on a real show for this audience?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds