In Ancient Alexandria Ch. 01

"Let us get you standing up again."

My hands grip the slave girl's shoulders and bring her upright. With one motion, I quickly pick her up and drop her, on her back, in the middle of the bed. The girl knows to be quiet, but can not stop a gasp as she falls onto the soft blanket. She remains still while I turn and pick up a bar. It is the length of my arms' span and there is a ring fixed at each end. I drop the bar onto the bed at the girl's feet. I take a rope and fasten the girl's left ankle cuff to one end of the bar. I have to spread her legs widely to attach the right ankle cuff to the other end. I stand a moment to survey my slave, hands bound to her thighs, legs splayed and bound to the bar. Her eyes are shining with passion. Her nipples are thick and erect. I can still smell the scent of her amrita, flowing again from her yoni.

"Girl, prepare yourself for your test. I am going to fetch my instruments and we will be getting on in a moment."

I leave the room. All is silent. As she waits for my return, the slave girl clenches and releases the muscles of her ass, feeling the presence of the plug and exploring the new sensations of being penetrated there.

I come into the room bearing scourges. The slave girl shivers as my voice begins to enchant her.

"You are going to be whipped now. You cannot move. You cannot evade the stroke of my lash. Your entire body is mine to do with as I will. Your legs, your yoni, your belly, your beautiful breasts, they will all be warmed and stung by the cats I hold. It will be cruel. I almost weep when I think how it's going to feel to you. You must be silent. If you cry out, it will be worse for you.

"Close your eyes, girl. Keep them closed. I want you to concentrate on how the scourge feels as I slowly drag its tails up your legs, over your yoni, over your belly and up across your breasts. Over and over, up and down, the cool leather taking the heat of your body, becoming warm, caressing your skin. In a moment, the scourge will feel like tongues of fire against you, but for now, it is gently sliding along, around and around your breasts, over your nipples.

"Hold very still now. I am going to take one tail of the cat and circle it all around this nipple. Then I will draw my hand back and ......... there, one sharp blow with a single tail, right on the peak of your breast!

"You did very well, girl. You were almost completely silent. I did notice that you failed to keep your eyes closed. I shall have to be hard on you now. Close your eyes again. Let us get on with it."

I take a light scourge with soft tails in my hand. I begin to lightly whip the girl's thighs, alternating blows that land left and right, left and right. I watch as the blood rises to tint her fair skin. I start to increase the speed of my strokes and the girl's breath comes faster to match. I step to the side and delivers a single blow directly onto the girl's exposed yoni. The scourge's tails sting the tender flesh and she gasps, becomes rigid. I move again and return to warming the slave girl's thighs. I am lashing her in a smooth regular rhythm. At random intervals, I move to inflict a blow to her yoni. I am pleased that she continues to keep her eyes closed. The slave girl is fighting to stay silent. She takes her lower lip between her teeth and begins to bite it.

"Stop that, " I command as I drop the scourge, "I cannot have you damaging your pretty face. I shall gag you. Then you will have something to chew on. Your lips felt so perfect around my cock that I have to protect them."

I reach into the chest and take out a gag. The strap is soft leather and the mouthpiece is made of wood. It was carved to match the head of my phallus. I kneel on the bed by the girl's head. I touch her lips to have her open her mouth and then slowly slide the wooden cock into her mouth. I tie the strap behind her head and then stand to resume the whipping.

"Girl, I want you to open your eyes now. It will give me pleasure to see how you react to the rest of your test."

I take up the light scourge again. This time I start by flogging the girl's taut stomach. The blows are again light and rythmic. I slowly move upward until the tails of the scourge are landing on the girl's breasts. I watch as her nipples bounce and quiver as they are caressed by the leather thongs. I watch her nostrils flare as she begins to be taken by the pain, by the sensations created by the lashes. Without warning, I turn and land another single, hard blow on her yoni. She screams behind the gag. Only a low moan reaches my ears. While I have been working on the girl's breasts, my phallus has grown rigid. I am feeling my own hunger now. I drop the scourge and step to the foot of the bed.

"I greatly enjoyed the sample of your pussy that I tasted earlier. I think it is time for a deeper drink from that well."

I kneel on the bed between the girl's legs, reach up with my hands to spread her even farther and press my mouth against her yoni. I lick and suck and nibble as the slave girl writhes in her bonds. I drink her amrita as if I were perishing of thirst. I slide two fingers into her pussy and move them in and out to match the motions of my tongue. Even though I am taking my own pleasure, I am closely following the girl's reactions.

Just when I sense that she is about to climax, I suddenly stand, pick up a heavier scourge and begin to whip the girl's entire body. My blows fall randomly on her legs, breasts, yoni, stomach. There is no rhythm, no pattern. Every nerve in the slave girl's body was awakened by my tongue and lips. Now she feels the stinging blows of the scourge tormenting every inch of her body. Tears spring to her eyes and trickle down her face. I am being careful not to cut the slave girl's skin. I want her to remain beautiful, but within that I am striking her as hard as I dare. My consciousness is sinking down into my body, sinking into my phallus.

"I believe that you have been warmed enough now. It is time your pretty little pussy got properly fucked."

I climb onto the bed and lie at my full length atop the sweating, panting, straining girl. My cock, stiff like a horn, presses against the girl's yoni. I reach down and move the head of my cock to her pussy's wet mouth. With a single powerful thrust, my phallus invades the girl. Her eyes are staring. Her head is shaking from side to side, until my hands grasp it and hold her still. I pause for a moment and then begin to hammer my cock into her. I bend my head and take one of the slave girl's breasts into my mouth. I suck and bite her nipple as my cock plows into the heat of her yoni. I fuck her slowly, quickly, gently, roughly. I am exploring all the sensations I can find within the slave girl's pussy.

The slave girl and I are both approaching orgasm when I suddenly withdraw, stand and pick up the girl. I twist her and drop her back to the bed, this time resting on her stomach. I place a cushion under her hips to elevate her ass and pick up the heavy scourge again. I stand at the end of the bed and begin to lash her ass cheeks. Right and left, right and left, each blow draws a muffled cry from the girl. When her body is again sweating, I drop the scourge and kneel on the bed beside her.

"You have had time to get your ass accustomed to the small plug. I will give you something larger to enjoy now. Relax while I draw this one out. Be still now."

The slave girl moans into the wooden cock filling her mouth as my fingers pull the small plug out through her anus. She only has a moment to relax until I begin to thrust a larger ivory plug into her. The top of the plug is shaped like a cock's head and the girl's ass stretches to allow its penetration. The girl surrenders to this new violation and relaxes while the oily plug fills her ass.

"I shall take a moment to rest myself now. When I return, I will give you some water and your test will resume. Enjoy your idleness while you can."

I blindfold the girl and walk from the room. The slave girl lies in silence on the bed. She is tired, but feels very aroused. The girl twists her shoulders and her nipples rub against the soft blanket beneath her. Her fingers grip her thighs. Her yoni is on fire and yearning to be touched. Her ass is filled by the rigid plug. I have driven her near to her climax twice tonight and have stopped just short of giving her the release she wants. The slave girl feels the lash marks all over her skin and each spot of pain is a bright light to her. She needs me to allow her to orgasm. She is past the point of caring how I do that.

Eventually, I return. My bare feet make no sound on the polished floor. Silently, I pick up the scourge and stand watching as the slave girl writhes on the bed, trying to find her release in pleasure. Without warning, I swing the scourge and bring its tails down on the center of the girl's ass. The tips of the scourge's thongs curl around and sting the tender flesh of her yoni. She screams into her gag. I smile and use the handle of the scourge to tap the base of the plug lodged in the girl's ass.

"I wanted to be sure you had not gone to sleep, girl. I am going to remove your gag and let you have a drink. Be silent now."

I untie the gag's straps and gently pull the wooden cock from the girl's mouth. I see the indentations her teeth have left on its smooth surface and I am amused. I turn the girl's head to the side and place a small reed between her lips. I hold a cup of water at the reed's other end and let her take a sip. Careful to not let her drink too quickly, I let her sip several times before I set the cup and reed aside. I rest one hand on the girl's ass and grip her.

"That's enough rest. I shall leave your mouth free for now. You must keep silent. Do not bite yourself. This is part of your test."

I take up the light scourge again and lash the girl's back and shoulders. The blows are rhythmic and they start to increase the girl's arousal. My phallus becomes erect as I listen to the slave girl's deep moans and see her muscles drawing tight across her back. I step to the end of the bed and kneel between the girl's legs. Guiding myself with one hand, I push my cock into her hot pussy and fall onto the girl's back. My hands reach under her and grip her breasts as I rut her like a bull. With each thrust, I feel myself pushing against the base of the plug in the girl's ass. I notice the girl's lips moving.

I whisper into her ear, "What are you saying, girl? Tell me, keep your voice low, but tell me."

"Gods above help me. Do not stop, Do not stop. Do not stop. You must finish me with your cock or I shall die. Let me release the pleasure I am feeling or I shall die. Do not stop, please do not stop. Keep pounding your cock into me. Please, please, please do not stop."

"That is very good, girl. I do not think you will die tonight. I am going to keep fucking you, but I shall make a small change now."

I sit upright. My cock remains buried in the slave girl's pussy as I thrust and strain. I grasp the end of the ivory plug in her ass and, twisting as I go, pull it out. I drop the plug beside the bed and dip two fingers into the jar of oil. I pull my rigid phallus from the girl and quickly oil myself. I place the head of my cock at her anus.

"Relax now, girl. This will be better for you if you do not try to fight me."

Her ass muscles have been stretched by the two plugs I have used. My slick cock head moves into the girl's anus when I flex my hips. I smile when I hear her sharply inhale. Every muscle in the girl's body tenses for a second and then I see her start to relax.

"Very good. I shall take my time here and make this as easy for you as possible. Your ass is very tight."

I start to thrust and withdraw, thrust and withdraw. Each time my cock moves farther into the girl's ass. Finally I feel the girl's cheeks against my crotch and fall forward as I bury my phallus. One of my hands goes under the girl and grips her breast, my other hand goes lower and finds her yoni. I slide one finger into her wet fire and begin to stroke in and out. My hand in her pussy matches the rhythm of my cock in her ass. The slave girl is babbling in some foreign tongue. She is moaning. She is dissolving into the sensations I am creating inside her. Suddenly, her body spasms as she finds her release. She thrashes like a hooked fish. The muscles in her yoni and anus flutter and contract as she plunges and bucks under my weight.

I feel the powerful movements of the girl and let that massage take me into my orgasm. I press my cock as deeply into the girl as I can and grunt like a boar as I spray my seed into her ass. The girl feels herself being filled and it drives her into another climax. She shakes and quivers as I collapse onto her back. There is no sound in my bedchamber except our gasping breaths....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds