• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • In Another Place and Time

In Another Place and Time

Why was that day so different... I'd been there before

Arriving at the motel I wasted no time in getting to my room and making that call.

"Hello."

Me> Hi... what are you up to?

I'm At my brother in laws

Me> How would you like to get out of there for a while?

Why where am I going?

Me> To see me... I'm here

Your here... your joking

Me> I guess you will find out when you get here it's the same motel as before room 101

I'll be there in a half hour

Me> I'll be waiting

I went to the mirror and then paced the floor and even looked out the window a few times... thinking it was the longest half hour I had ever waited.

Finally a knock at the door... opening it and seeing you there... I didn't even think I could speak a word and when I did

Please don't ever make me wait that long to see you again spilled from my lips.

When you took me in your arms it felt as if we had never been apart... those long days and lonely nights just faded away... I felt the need in your kiss and the way you wanted me in the bite on my neck that sent shivers though my whole body. At that moment I would have given all I had to stop time to stay in that embrace for the rest of eternity... to stay in your arms. From that moment every thing was a blur of want and need hot kisses... passionate touches and hot skin against skin, your breath in my ear.

A hot passionate need... a long awaited dream... to be in your arms, to feel you again, it didn't even feel real... I wondered if I had fallen asleep and was dreaming again... your hands caressing my breasts and flicking the nipple ring had me crazy with need... your hardness rubbing my thigh had me hot and wanting... my body was on fire, I wanted you in me now.

Please fuck me make me yours... take me for your pleasure... I want you

No I need you... do it now slide into my depths. You pull me, I feel your hardness touch my wetness and I push closer... you tease me by rubbing the tip along my slit... kissing the corners of my mouth... your tongue slips in and meets mine... my hands slide from your shoulders down your back as my nails lightly scrape the skin... fondling your ass cheeks in my hands as I pull you in. Yes I need you there inside slipping deeper...each stroke taking me closer.

Yes fuck me... feel me wrapped around your cock

I want to please you to feel your warmth deep inside..... my body moves under you trying to take you in more to feel you in the deepest depths. I can't hold back

I know you need this... it's me you want ( ME ) your making love with.

You feel me squeezing... little whimpers... long moans that make you push even deeper.

Yes it's me.

Feel your seed empty into me... you know it's what I want to have a part of you in me... after the passion we lay in each others arms wet with sweat the sweet juices from each others bodies mixed.

It's what makes us friends... lovers... and in some other time it makes us ( One ).

Wishing I was there.

~Lilone

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • In Another Place and Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 585 milliseconds