"In Cold Blood" Pt. 01

The big well... wake up?

Suddenly I felt somebody pushing against me. I kept hearing, "Larry! Larry! Wake up! Snap out of it. Come on honey!"

I rolled over. It was my wife, "Oh Susan. Oh."

"Come on honey. You must have been having a bad dream."

I sat up. I was so sore. Every muscle ached. My head hurt.

She said, "Jesus honey. You all right?"

My Susan was up and rushing across our bedroom, "Stay there. I'll get you a water."

I crawled over the covers, "Oh Susan. I was so scared. You'd been doing things. You'd been screwing my brothers and all my friends. Oh Jesus. Oh Susan..."

"Quiet now sweetie. Here drink this," she put the water to my lips, "It's that Lyrica. I knew you shouldn't have tried it."

"I was at the marina on my boat. You were having sex with all our friends."

She started crying and laughing at the same time, "Me, an affair; my sweet adorable boy." She hugged me to her chest and rubbed my head, "Gee Larry you've been banged up from all that hard work. Come on let's get you up. I'll make a pot of coffee. Look at the time, 4:00 a.m. We'll both take tomorrow off. We'll get you back to the doctor, a real doctor this time. I told you not to try to climb that old mast without someone on hand."

I hugged my wife, "In my dream I was still working on my first boat. We'd just bought the house."

"Gee Larry that was years ago, that old boat? I'm glad you sold it, gosh Larry? Me and your brothers? They're nice, but cripes! I married you!"

"They were younger than me in my dream, and do you remember that big basketball player who got fresh with you in college?"

"You mean the one I was slow dancing with at the Fraternity dance?"

"Yeah the one who started pawing you."

She laughed, "The one who was seven feet tall and put his hands on my shoulders?"

"Yeah that one."

"You mean the one who put his hand in your face and pushed you to the floor when you tried to charge him?"

"He caught me off guard."

"All five foot ten of you."

"He was getting fresh and you were my girl."

"I remember. That was the night I knew I loved you. You looked so silly down there on the floor. Do you recall I had to help you up?"

"He cheated."

"He was a nice guy Larry. He apologized. Remember you took me home right after."

"Yeah. I remember."

"Remember we made love for the first time that night?"

"He still cheated."

"Larry you were my hero."

"Kathy was in it too."

"My sister?"

"She was an old girlfriend, but she looked just like you."

Susan laughed. It was one of those silly tear filled laughs, "I'll bet she'd be glad to hear that."

She stood back up and pulled me to her breast, "Come on; let's get downstairs. We'll watch a movie or something till it's time to call in. I don't like that stuff he gave you anyway," she grabbed my little soldier, "that stupid P.A. told us there were side effects. This time we'll skip right by him. We'll get a real doctor. We'll make them give you an MRI. This is just bullshit. Then we'll really see."

I said, "OK," then I followed my wonderful little wife downstairs, all 130 pounds of her. OK she'd gained a little weight, so what. She's mine and I love her.

~~~~~V~~~~~

The end?

Hardly... Nothing is ever what it seems. Part Two is in the mail...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds