• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In for a Pound

In for a Pound

1234

Squick alert: Incest, anal, voyeurism, wife swapping, group sex

This is one of those ideas that wouldn't leave me alone until I got it out of my head. It isn't one of my usual stories, I'm kinda sorry about that, but now that it's done I can get back to writing what I usually do.

To tell you the truth, sometimes it's fun to write one of these. Or so my muse tells me.

Every person engaging in sex in this story is over the age of 18. This is a work of erotic fiction and any similarity to actual persons, places, or events is unintentional and coincidental.

Don't go violating people's privacy, folks. Not cool. Definitely illegal.

##########

It was the last normal Saturday we would ever have.

Gina, my wife of nearly thirty-five years, had insisted on dragging me to the local home improvement store to stock up on her gardening things so she could start her spring planting.

We had unloaded everything from the car and stacked it in the garage, she was headed to the back door to put some decorative doodads on the table while I headed for the bathroom to take a leak. After completing that task, I headed to the kitchen to grab a beer before heading to the patio to fire up the grill.

As I walked into the dining room, Gina was staring intently through the patio door, still holding the table decoration. Something was off with her and it concerned me. We weren't getting any younger.

"Hey, babe, are you all right?" When she didn't even blink in acknowledgment, I walked around the table toward her.

She never moved, she just continued to stare out the door. I touched her arm. "Gina? You okay?" Her face was pale and her mouth was slightly open. Her breathing was a little forced.

"Gina, what the fuck? Say something." I was scared now. Both pupils were the same size but they were wide, hiding almost her entire iris.

She turned to look at me as if she had never seen me before in her life. She then turned her attention back to the patio.

Reflexively, I glanced out the door and I felt like I had been gut punched. Our twenty-year-old son Jeff was reclined on one of the chaise lounges, his back to the patio door, and he was buck naked. He had his phone in his left hand and his cock in his right, slowly stroking away. He was watching a video of Gina and his sister Amy cleaning the pool in their bathing suits.

As I watched, he began picking up speed as the video zoomed in on their crotches as they squatted down. Gina's suit had shifted slightly and the swell of her outer pussy lip was visible. His cock lurched and he started shooting long streams of cum onto his stomach and over his hand.

Gina continued to stare, transfixed. Her breathing was labored, like she was about to orgasm along with him. Jeff kept milking his boner until it was empty. He turned off the video, removed his headphones, and pulled his discarded shorts from under his ass.

I pulled Gina away from the door before he turned around and saw us. The poor kid would probably die from embarrassment if he found us watching him stroke one out.

Jeff cleaned himself up and started gathering the rest of his things to come inside. I pulled Gina down the hall and got her into our bedroom just as the patio door slid open.

I sat her down on the bed and headed back down the hallway to the garage. I met Jeff in the dining room, he gasped in surprise, and immediately covered his crotch.

"Holy shit, Dad, when did you get home?" He looked guilty. He always did when he knew he did something he wasn't supposed to. I pretended to be distracted and not notice he was naked.

"Just now. Mom ate something that didn't agree with her. She's in the john and then she's going to lay down for a while." It wasn't the best excuse but it was what I thought of first.

"That sucks. Does she need anything?" Jeff was a great kid. Smart, hard working, just like his siblings. Gina doted on her youngest and he returned the favor.

"I think she'll be fine, she didn't eat a lot of it before she figured out there was something wrong with it. She just needs to get it out of her system."

"Let me know if I can help, okay?" I hated getting him worked up over a lie but until I defused Gina, he needed to stay away.

"Sure. I'll start the grill in a bit but don't expect Mom for dinner."

He nodded and turned to let me pass. I heard his naked ass scrape against the wall.

He stood there until I walked into the kitchen and he hauled ass down the hall. I heard a door close and breathed a sigh of relief.

We had raised our children to respect other people. What Jeff had done was almost the worst thing possible, according to Gina. To her, there was porn and then there was invasion of privacy. Recording somebody for the purpose of getting off, in her opinion, was no different than sexual assault. I wasn't sure it was comparable but I also wasn't likely to be videoed for that purpose. If that was how she felt, then she was right.

With three beautiful daughters, we had that conversation frequently with the boys when they were younger. In fairness, we were forced to have that discussion with our daughters as well a couple of times.

I knew that video had been taken yesterday evening. Amy and Jeff were home for the summer from Texas Tech. I had no idea where Amy had gone today, she was asleep when we left and her car was gone when we came back. I was just glad she wasn't home and caught him. The neighbors definitely would have called the cops because she would have murdered him.

I brought the rest of the stuff out to the patio that belonged there. Heading back down the hallway, Jeff's door and our door were still closed.

I closed our door behind me. Gina was sitting right where I left her. Her breathing had returned to normal but her face was flushed and her pupils still huge.

"Hey, babe. You okay?" I squatted down in front of her so I could look into her eyes and see how she was behaving.

Gina licked her lips quickly. "Yeah, Jimmy. I'm okay." Her voice was slightly rough.

"You sure? You seem off a little."

"I'm okay, just surprised is all." She kept trying to avoid looking at me. Her legs were slowly swinging back and forth, crossed at the ankles. Physically, she seemed normal but mentally, she was definitely someplace else.

"He's in his room now. At least Amy didn't catch him or we'd have a body to get rid of."

Instead of laughing, she gave me a serious look. "That's good." Yup, she was still freaked out.

"I'll talk to him later. He knows better."

"Okay," was accompanied by another serious look.

I started changing into shorts and a T-shirt for grilling. Gina changed into loose-fitting shorts and a T-shirt as well.

"You think maybe you should lie down for a bit? You seem off."

"No, babe. I'm good, promise." That response was very close to normal.

I quickly explained our cover story and repeated that I would talk to him about what he did. I had no idea what I was going to say but I'd do my best to fix it.

Her only response was "Okay." Something wasn't right here but I couldn't figure out what it was.

I headed out and started the grill. The chicken had been marinating all day and I pulled it from the refrigerator to take outside. Jeff wandered into the kitchen and Gina dropped the salad tongs.

When she bent over to pick them up, she bent at the waist and we both got an excellent view of her lower ass cheeks. Her face was slightly flushed when she straightened up but otherwise, she seemed normal.

Jeff's voice was off when he asked Gina, "Are you feeling better now, Mom?"

"Yes, honey. I am." It didn't quite sound like it but she seemed functional.

I grilled the chicken and brought them back in. Jeff was seated on one side of the island and Gina was bending forward on the other side. Her shirt had sagged at the neck and Jeff was getting a great view down her shirt. He wasn't staring but he was definitely looking.

Amy, our youngest daughter, came in just as we were sitting down. She exchanged looks with Jeff, who managed to look guilty, embarrassed, and eager at the same time.

Throughout dinner, it seemed as if Gina had an opportunity to give Jeff a downblouse view, she took it. He didn't waste any of them, either. Amy seemed disinterested in what was going on, participating in the conversation just enough to be polite.

After the table was cleared, leftovers put away, and the dishwasher started, Amy announced she was going out. Jeff asked if he could tag along and Amy said yes. They left to get ready while Gina and I found something on TV to watch.

I reminded both of them he was underage as they left. I really wasn't that worried, it was just a habit at that point. He was not much of a drinker.

Gina watched her shows but I didn't think she could have told me what she watched. About eleven, I couldn't stay awake anymore so I announced I was headed to bed. Usually, she would stay up to finish whatever she was watching but tonight, she shut everything down and helped me clean up before going to bed. We left a couple of lights on for the kids and headed down the hallway to bed.

We did our thing in the bathroom, crawled into bed, said our "I love you", and I turned out my lamp. Thirty seconds later, her foot was rubbing against mine.

Ah, yes. The house was ours. We rolled toward each other and her mouth sought out mine. I ran my hand up her leg to discover she wasn't wearing a thing under her nightshirt.

Her hand snaked inside my boxers and I immediately started getting hard. Her nipple was nearly as hard as my dick as I fondled her breast. I pulled her into a sitting position and peeled the nightshirt off.

Whispering "Eat my pussy," she laid back and spread her legs. I was more than happy to comply. She was wet, far wetter than usual at this stage of foreplay. I loved her taste and usually spent most of our lovemaking eating her out.

"God, Jimmy, suck my clit." That part usually took a while to get to but not tonight. Running my tongue lightly from entrance to nub, I circled it the way she liked until she was pulling my face into her, then gently sucked while pressing with my tongue.

It had been years since I had made her scream. She screamed tonight, wrapping her thighs around my head as she shook. As soon as she could speak, she demanded "Again, baby. Make me cum again."

If you're wondering if I thought this was unusual, I most certainly did. I was happy with our sex life. We made love two or three times a week but it was low key, romantic sex. I couldn't recall the last time we just straight up fucked.

Gina wanted to fuck and I was here for it. I brought her to another screaming orgasm, fearing for the two fingers buried in her pussy as I vacuum-locked my lips on her clit.

As she lay there, fighting to catch her breath, I rolled over to climb on top of her. She stopped me and rolled me on my back.

"Not yet, baby." She then climbed over me in the sixty-nine position and grabbed my cock.

This was indeed unusual. Gina had never been a fan of blowjobs. She was upfront about that when we first started having sex. She would occasionally give me head, she was actually really good at it, she just didn't enjoy it. I didn't complain because she didn't mind anal every now and then so I considered it a fair trade.

She started running her tongue around the tip and slowly drawing me in as I went back to eating her pussy. She took her time, like she was making love to my cock and not just trying to get me off as quickly as possible. I made her cum again loudly.

In a pleading voice, she begged "Stick the big toy in my ass." Panicked, my first thought was "Did I forget her birthday?" That had been the last time we busted out Super Willy.

Fortunately, she had taken it out with the lube and put it under her pillow. I spread the lube around her little pucker, inserted a well lubed thumb a couple of times, and applied plenty to the toy before slowly and playfully inserting it into her ass. She had another screaming orgasm as I fucked her with the toy and my tongue.

When she covered her clit with her hand, I figured she was too sensitive to keep eating her so I just turned the toy on low and slow vibrate, and continued fucking her ass. It made her ramp up her efforts. The payoff was well worth it.

Gina preferred that I didn't come in her mouth, she didn't like the taste or consistency. Tonight, when I warned her, she went to town on me. She pulled back so just the head was in her mouth as she slowly worked my shaft until I blew a huge nut into her mouth. She swallowed all of it.

I was wiped out after that. She turned around, curled up next to me, and we kissed and caressed each other to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with Gina's pussy in my face and my dick in her mouth. When I was hard, she spun around and impaled herself on me. She leaned forward so I could suck on her nipples as she ground out an orgasm. Climbing off me, she positioned herself on all fours and simply demanded "Fuck me!" So I did. Hard, fast, and loud.

It didn't occur to me to ask about the kids until I had cum inside her while she rubbed her clit to cum with me.

"They got in about an hour ago. They're out for a while." Gina was fondling my balls in an effort to revive my erection. It wasn't happening.

"Not complaining but what's the occasion?" We hadn't had that kind of sex since...conceiving Jeff. Not complaining at all. I loved this woman more than anything. I would gladly die giving her the orgasm of her dreams.

"I was just really horny. Sorry." Her face said she wasn't sorry in the least.

"You don't need to apologize, believe me." We made out a little more before getting up. We showered together, another rare occurrence, and got dressed for garden work.

We were out there until the sun got too hot and came back inside. We were sitting in the kitchen drinking iced tea when Jeff wandered in. He was shirtless and sporting a little morning wood.

I was sitting next to Gina when she swiveled to face our son and shifted her leg. He got hard in a hurry. He didn't do a very subtle job of adjusting himself, either.

The thought that popped into my head made me harder than my son. Gina was either teasing him or trying to seduce him. There was really only one way to find out.

Jeff choked trying to drink his glass of water while trying very hard not to keep looking between his mother's legs. When he disappeared back down the hall to his room, we followed. Gina entered our room first, I followed her, and closed and locked the door behind us.

Before she could start undressing, I wrapped my arms around her from behind and ground my cock into her ass. She ground back and my hands slid inside her shirt to squeeze her tits.

"So, are you playing a game with our son?" I whispered into her ear.

"No." It didn't sound convincing. She ground against me slowly.

"You wouldn't by chance be trying to seduce him, would you?"

Gina froze. "No, baby. Never." Again, not really convincing.

I slid a hand inside her shorts as she squirmed. No panties and totally wet. "Just exactly what are you doing, baby?" I kept my voice low and playful. I was leaking precum now as she continued to squirm.

"Nothing. It was too hot for underwear." Gina almost never went without panties, not even to get a package off the porch.

"Bullshit. I know what you're doing." I turned her to face me and it was clear she was turned on. "You want to fuck your son."

Her eyes answered the question. I put my hands on her shoulders, guiding her to her knees. I pulled my shorts down, freeing my cock, and put my hand under her chin. "You got one look at his dick and now you can't wait to suck it, can you?"

She opened her mouth and took me in slowly. Never breaking eye contact, she slowly sucked my cock until I begged for release. Repeating her technique from last night, she brought me to a knee-buckling orgasm.

She swallowed, still maintaining eye contact and fingering herself. I stared down at her for a moment and made a decision I have yet to regret.

"I get to watch." She came so intensely I thought she was going to pass out. I helped her onto the bed and we stretched out side by side.

When I got hard again, I rolled her onto her stomach, yanked her shorts down, and absolutely mauled her pussy from behind. She fucked back just as hard, too. She buried her face in the pillows when she came, her trembling pussy walls sending me into an intense orgasm.

I spooned her, her arms over mine on her stomach. She was still aroused, judging from the way she kept squeezing my cock between her ass cheeks.

"Jimmy?" Her voice was tentative. She was going to ask a question that she wasn't already sure of the answer. After almost thirty-five years, we knew each other that well. Well enough to know I wouldn't go off on her, either.

"Yeah, babe?"

"About Jeff --"

I kissed the back of her head. "If you're serious, I'm serious." Her grinding increased.

Gina was quiet for a few minutes before turning onto her back so she could look at me. "You're not upset?"

"Surprised. We haven't fucked like this in a long time, I missed it, and anytime I can get a blowjob is a gift. Are you really serious or are you just planning on teaching him a lesson?"

She was quiet, the only giveaway to her internal state of mind were the erect nipples, her scent from her arousal, and her heavier breathing.

"I'm serious. Watching him made me so fucking hot. I want to feel him inside me, make him cum for me." Her hand found her clit and she began lightly rubbing. "I can't stop thinking about both of you fucking me. I want it so bad."

I had gotten hard again watching her play with herself. I started sucking on her nipples and she came again, three fingers jammed inside her.

"Well, I guess we need to figure out how to make that happen. You got any ideas?"

She did have a plan and I liked it.

Four of our six children lived locally and usually came by on Sunday afternoon to hang out and have a free home cooked dinner. We didn't mind at all. It gave us a chance to catch up with everybody.

Our kids also hung out with each other frequently, which in hindsight should have been a red flag of sorts.

We had gotten up, showered and changed, and were in the process of getting dinner together when Amy wandered into the kitchen. This wasn't unusual. Her volunteering to help was.

Gina gratefully accepted the offer and they ran me off. I went and sat in the den with a beer. The pieces of the conversation I could hear were about cooking.

Jeff strolled in and stretched out on the couch. He had showered and dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, appropriate for Sunday dinner. I had a soccer match on but wasn't really paying attention to it.

Neither was Jeff, actually. He kept glancing at me out of the corner of his eye. He was the easiest of the six to read, having learned absolutely nothing from his siblings. He was practically broadcasting that he had or was going to do something we weren't going to like.

Gina came in to have me taste something and the poor guy's eyes were glued to her ass. She had chosen bike shorts when we gotten dressed earlier and it confirmed my suspicions. Jeff had the hots for his mother. His leg moved ever so slightly as she bent over with her back to him to feed me what she wanted me to taste. Her eyes were filled with lust, it was turning her on just as much as it was Jeff.

Amy stood in the doorway, a neutral look on her face. Our eyes met and she cocked one of her eyebrows in a "What the fuck" expression. I kept my facial expression neutral. Gina walked back into the kitchen after I approved. Jeff's eyes followed her and Amy's eyes never left him.

The other four kids began showing up around three. JJ, the oldest, arrived first as usual with his wife Katie. Our oldest daughter and third child Donna was next. Second son Matthew, his wife Trish, and our fourth child Emily were right behind them.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In for a Pound

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds