• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • In from the Rain
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

In from the Rain

"See ya," Mike said with a little wave.

Casey crossed the distance between the two vehicles in a flash. At first Mike though he might leap into Larry's arms. Instead, they stopped at roughly arm's length and talked. It felt a little awkward watching them like this, but he knew he had to. In case that dick ditched Case once again. He was getting protective of the little crossdresser.

But they held hands, and looked for all the world to be on their way to making up. Mike grunted, glad it had gone alright and hopefully they'd be able to talk things through. A small part of him was disappointed that he probably wouldn't see Casey once they'd left. He thought about pulling up and giving him a last goodbye, but thought better of it.

Pulling around the lot to the street on the other side, he noticed a little yellow rectangle in his peripheral vision. He parked the car once more. There, sitting on the passenger seat, was a folded sticky-note. It had a quickly sketched heart, done in blue pen. Mike flipped it over to see the other side had a phone number on it. Under it, written in a cute, feminine hand...

"Ever need a pick-me-up, give me a call. I'll bring the dress!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • In from the Rain
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds