• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In Public

In Public

Her name was Eve. Now she wasn't a fox by any means but she had a body that could stop time. Her legs were full and sculpted and her breasts were voluptuous without being outrageous. She carried that sweet round ass high and it was the first thing you noticed about her. She exuded sexiness and propagated unadulterated sensuality. She wore her hair very short and it only served to highlight her high cheekbones and dark skin. Her lips were full and inviting and her nose while flat was small and slightly.

The first time I met her, I was drawn to that smile. I love smiles and when they emanate from faces such as Eve's, I become immediately interested. We worked at the same job for 4 years and then she left to take a job with the New York Transit department. The job was working in the ticket booths at various subway stops in Brooklyn. Fortunately, she always seemed to be on duty at one of the stops close to my apartment, so I got to see her regularly.

It was a quiet Wednesday afternoon, in the late Fall of one of the years in the seventies (hell I don't remember which) and I had decided to leave work early. Lifting my tired bones from the seat as the train pulled into Grand Army Plaza, I had a yearning to get off and walk the eight blocks to Kingston Avenue. Walking up the stairs and past the ticket booth, I heard Eve's honey coated voice calling me and I turned and made my way to her.

Come on in here she said, motioning to the door on the side of the booth. As I entered, she moved away from the ticket window and opened her arms to give me a very soft hug. I say soft because I melted into those arms and just stayed there. A kiss followed the hug and eventually our bodies started grinding into one another. My hands slipped down over that sweet ass and I massage those cheeks as I ran my tongue down her throat. She pulled away gently and returned to her stool behind the glass.

Another train had pulled up and people were heading for her window to purchase tokens, so our interlude was spoiled. I moved behind her, hard dick and all and placed my hands on her shoulders as she dished out tokens and counted money for each transaction. The stool was backless so I pressed my body into her, feeling her excess of ass cheek with the lower part of my anatomy. Now, that was something, I was really getting turned on as I massaged slowly and pressed desperately. Getting bolder now, as each person left and the next took their place I would move my hands down and quickly over her breasts. I could feel her take a sharp deep breath each time my greedy fingers snatched a quick feel.

Finally there was a lull and there were no more customers and no more were expected until the next train pulled in. Lil stood, turned toward me and gave me the kiss of all kisses, while pressing all that flesh up against me. My heart jumped, my dick jumped, I jumped and pressed back against her, again grinding for all I was worth. Damn, that felt too good. I was getting hornier by the minute and they way she was kissing and grinding I figured she was even worse off than I was.

Damn, another train. She again turned quickly and moved toward the window but this time she pushed the chair to the side and whisper softly for me to "Come here." Damn.. I was ready to cum, ok, there I went. Pressing my hard rod against her ass I grinded against her as she dealt tokens and for all intent and purpose was doing her job with great efficiency. I lifted her dress and swiftly pulled down those soaked panties, stopping to plant a kiss on those sumptuous cheeks. She lifted her right leg so I could get them off and then spread those thighs. I zipped my pants (quietly) and rammed home from the back.

She didn't even catch a breath and as I stroked that sweet wet box, she continued to sell tokens and make change. Now I can't say she made the correct change but I can say she did a marvelous job of not giving away what was going on. Holding her hips with both hands, I banged in to her, trying desperately to hold on to that feeling without giving up all my hot wet cum. It was a battle to maintain, it was monumental and exciting, it was dangerous and erotic and the battle was lost. Hell, there was no way that I was gonna last long, buried as I was up to the balls in that sweet snatch, in that ticket booth, with all those unsuspecting commuters just feet away. I came like a torrent. I came like a flood. I came and came and came and came. All I can say is, I love the New York City Transit Department and have since that day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In Public

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds