• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In The Back With Aunt Trisch

In The Back With Aunt Trisch

Another summer on the rise and with its coming, all the skimpy skirts and tank tops strolling around town. I always looked forward to summertime, especially since it gave me the chance to display my built up body. At 6'1", I was a muscular 184 lbs. I was also very handsome with cinnamon brown skin. And with those types of features, it was never a problem attracting women. But as much as I would've loved to be out on the hunt, I was on the call to work.

However, that day at my job wasn't as disappointing as I thought. After a long and tedious bus ride, I finally arrived to work. Work was at Nordstrom, one of the most glamorous department stores in the nation. More specifically, I worked in the lady's shoe dept., catering to women's feet all day, every day. With that kind of status brought an array of women. Day in and day out I would be on board the girl-watching train. And this day particularly was gonna be a good one. My boss had brought in a new girl to the shoe team.

To my surprise, it was my Aunt Patricia. I was pretty much breathless. Although she knew that I worked there, she chose to be there regardless. And for some strange reason, neither of us confessed to being relatives or even knowing each other. During the introductions, I made sure to get a good long look at her and I liked what I saw and at 36 years old, she looked 10 years younger.

Aunt Trisch, as I called her, looked different. She used to be so conservative, but since the divorce from my uncle, she was more dynamic. She was wearing a thigh-length miniskirt with a matching styled top and open-toed sandals. This woman had it all. Aunt Patricia was about 5'7" and around 145 lbs. Every delicious ounce was put to good use. Her tits were DD's and she had a big fat ass. Whenever she turned around that ass would just stick out from under her skirt. Aunt Patricia also showed off her thick milky thighs along with her sexy feet. Any woman who's known me knows about my fetish for pretty feet.

As the day progressed, the two of us kept glancing at each other. During that time, I found myself being attracted to my mother's sister and felt no shame. Besides, something told me she had a purpose for being here. As luck would have it, we constantly ended up close to each other while in the back working. Sooner or later, someone had to say something.

"Aunt Trisch, what are you doing here?"

"Dante, aren't you happy to see me?"

"Well….yeah. I'm really happy to see you!" With that, she looked at me with a sinful grin. "Well, your auntie needed a job, so I remembered what you said about Nordstrom. And I figured I'd come down here and apply. I also wanted to surprise you and that's why I didn't tell you."

"But Aunt Trisch, why didn't you tell the boss or anyone that you're my auntie?"

"Because I didn't want to." With those words, I realized that my Aunt Patricia was shamelessly flirting with me. We talked and flirted pretty much the whole day and I discovered that she had always harboured a small crush on me compared to my mouth-watering crush on her. Since it was near closing time and we were the only ones scheduled to close up, we figured we might as well get an early start. We picked our respective tasks and headed upstairs to the many high walls of shoes. She chose to stack the boxes while I proceeded to mark them. As she stood atop her stool stretching to reach boxes, I sat on mine staring at her behind then the backs of her thighs and down those wonderfully smooth calves to her feet.

Having burning holes through her body, my dick was stiff and I mean stiff. I never really measured my dick, but it was long, black, fat, and strong. Every one of my victims became a victim at the sight of it. One girl even referred to it as the Bulldozer. Breaking me out of my trance was Aunt Trisch, asking for me to hold her so she didn't fall. I was licking my chops as I took hold of her hips. She really seemed to enjoy my firm grip as she started to gyrate her hips into my hands. Being the red-blooded man that I am, I then moved my hands to her big fat fanny and rubbed and squeezed her globes for my enjoyment. I then slid my hands down Patricia's thighs and further down her legs. "You like that huh Mr. Tae?"

"I'm just peepin your merchandise. I'm a careful consumer."

"Well Mr. Tae, don't fondle the merchandise unless you plan to buy."

"How do you know what my plans are Ms. Trisch?"

"I don't Mr. Tae."

After our little confrontation, we no longer cared about being flirtatious with words. It was time for some action. A couple minutes later, both of us decided to take a little break. While sitting down, Trisch slid off her sandals and said, "You gonna do me a favour and rub my feet?" While awaiting my answer she looked me directly in the eyes as if to know that I'd been watching her feet all day long. Without further hesitation, I took hold of her legs and feet and placed them in my lap. I began to massage her the bottoms of her feet and her toes, then rubbing the ankles with my moist palms. Enjoying herself, Trisch started rubbing her legs and thighs together in my lap. W

ith every brush of her calves over my groin, a small mountain was forming as a result of my stiffening dick. "Ohh, ooh ohh Tae that feels so good. Tae! Oh shittt!"

"You like that huh Auntie? You like rubbing your feet on my dick don't you Auntie Trisch?"

Suddenly, Patricia sprang to her bare feet. With a look of confusion and guilt, made for an escape. "Dante, we cannot do this! I'm your Auntie! I'm your mother's sister!! This is all my fault. The only reason I came here was to have sex with you….my own nephew." With those words, my Aunt Trisch confessed to me. She had planned this out. However, that changed nothing because it only turned me on more. I wanted my Auntie badly. "So what Aunt Trisch. What's wrong with us screwing? I would love to fuck you!"

"Don't say those dirty words to me, Tae." Patricia then picked up her shoes, still barefooted and attempted to leave, only to find out that we had been locked in the store. All the lights were out and it was just us two there alone. I quickly followed her downstairs and satisfied with the mood, I walked to her. She kept backing up until her back was against the wall. "Please don't. Tae don't. Sensing her desires, I wet her lips with mine. "Mmmm….We can do that", I told her. "Mmmpph…..Stop Tae…mmmpphh. Baby stop kissing me."

"I don't want to."

"Ohh….God! Tae…stop feelin on me, stop touching me." As more NO's exited her mouth, so did more grunting and panting. "Oh Damn Aunt Trisch, I'm gonna fuck the shit outa you!"

"No Tae, you can't fuck your auntie!" In opposition to her words, she began squeezing and rubbing my cock. After the first feels, she shot a look of astonishment on her face. "What the FUCK Tae?? You wanna fuck me with that BEEFSTICK? Is that what you wanna do to me?" and with a quick motion, she yanked my pants, fell to her knees and started licking the head of my cock. After the torturous teasing, I shoved my Staff down her throat and watched her suck and slurp. "Oh shit…ahhh…oohhh. Damn…oh shit! Suck it, suck my big fat dick you slut! I know you like it." Then I just started fucking her hot mouth with brute force wanting to empty my balls, but knowing better, I pulled out. After I helped her to her feet, I lifted her thigh against my waist groping her firm flesh and fondling her big buns and her juicy calves while my other hand was rubbing and squeezing her big tits. "Ohh Tae, what about me being your auntie and you being my nephew? It'd be wrong for you to stick your thing in my little cunny."

"That just makes me want to fuck you even more Aunt Trisch." That said, we fell to the floor, missionary style. I began by brushing the head of my cock against Patricia's pussy lips. "Maybe we shouldn't Tae. No, Don't fuck me." But with every touch, those moral fibers got weakened and her cunt got more plump. "OH DANTAE, PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW YOU NASTY BOY! FUCK YOUR AUNTIE!" I needed no more of an invitation, I probed her little cunny, pulling out and stroking in, building the friction between flesh. "Ahhh Yesss! Ohh Damn….I'M FUCKING YOU AUNT TRISCH!!" I kept pounding, feeling my balls slap against her bare fleshy ass. "You like calling me Auntie while you fuck me? Huh Tae, You like it?" I could only whimper, "yesss. I liiiike itt."

"KEEP DOING IT TO ME…I'M A LITTLE FUCK-WHORE AND I LIKE IT! FUCK YOUR BIG-TITIED AUNTIE! Ooohh…Uhh..Oh God!"

"Ohh Fuck….Shit!!" With that, I busted my nuts in my aunt's cunt. After our fuck session, we fell asleep for two hours only to wake up for some midnight fucking!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In The Back With Aunt Trisch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds