• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • In The Beginning Ch. 14

In The Beginning Ch. 14

12

I found a beer for Louise and Janice and I decided to finish the bottle of wine I had started earlier with Marie. My two sexy housemates sat together on one of the sofas and I sat on another one facing them. We talked about our upcoming visit from my sisters and all we had to do to prepare for their arrival. With Janice's help, Louise was confident that they would have the entire house presentable. I assured them that the grounds would be spectacular as well and everyone seemed to be in great spirits.

Louise commented on my recent visit from Marie Stone. "You don't think you're taking a chance messing with a married woman, do you?" She asked. "She's not having a very good time at home right now. It seems to me like she just needs to let off some steam." I answered. Louise was troubled. I could see it in her eyes. "She's gotten together with Dianne several times since she married this guy, and that hasn't caused a problem for her." I continued. "I know, but if he found out she's fucking a nineteen year old student, it might piss him off just a bit." She said. "What can I do? This has been building up for a long time and she says she won't put up with him too much longer. He sounds like a real piece of work, if you ask me." I felt like I was begging for forgiveness for being a bad kid. "Just be discreet. Don't be seen with her out in public where someone might take it back to her husband." Janice interjected. "I know all about abusive husbands. Carlos would slap me for no reason and he even kicked me after he knocked me down a few times. I wanted to kill the bastard for that. When I divorced him he said he would strangle me for deserting him. I just could not take any more of his cruelty. Thank God Louise called me to come here. I feel safe and out of his reach here."

"Of coarse you're both right." I said. "The last thing I need, in the world, is a jealous drunken husband hunting my skinny ass. But I gotta tell ya, she's one red hot momma." "Just be smart and don't get caught. She's a schoolteacher and another mans wife. Both of which could cause you grief if it ever got out." Louise made her final remark on the topic for the evening.

Janice asked me a pointed question. "You're getting a lot of pussy aren't you, Cool?" "So it would seem." I answered. "Probably more than I need. I'm fucked out right now. I've been done more times this last week than I have in the last year. It's great but I can't imagine why all of a sudden." "Once they get a feel of that big tool you're carrying between your legs, no woman could ever pass up a chance to have it again. I'm soaking wet waiting for my turn." Janice confided in us. Louise giggled and elbowed Janice in the ribs and said, "Looks like you'll have to wait for another day, Chiquita, his pecker is played out for tonight." "I know, baby, but I was hoping maybe you and I could play like we used to do back in the old days." Janice pleaded with Louise. Louise pulled Janice's face to hers and kissed her square on the lips and said, "Only if you promise to use that hot Latin tongue on my wet cunt." Life was certainly getting interesting. The two giggling women jumped up and headed for the stairs. I stood and went to my bedroom, and crawled between the cool satin sheets and crashed. Sleep would be no problem this night.

I heard whispering and felt the covers being pulled off me. The bed moved as someone got in, first on one side then on the other. Louise and Janice had decided to join me in the night. I felt them move close to me and snuggle up on each side of me. I pretended not to notice and soon their breathing deepened and I too, went back to sleep. When I awoke again we were nesting like three spoons in a drawer. Louise had her huge tits against my back. My cock was rock hard and pressed against Janice's ass cheeks. I had aligned myself right into her butt cleavage. Both women were still asleep. I eased myself lower, very slowly so as not to wake either of them. I carefully pushed my erection between Janice's legs until I felt her moist lips. I started gently rocking forward and back causing her lips to spread and accept my persistent intruder into the damp folds of her cunt. "You're such a bad boy." I heard Louise whisper in my ear as she reached between my legs to fondle my balls. Janice still slept but, she moved gently back into me as I slid deeper into her tunnel. "She wants it, Cool." Louise whispered again. "She's so hot for cock right now. Go slow, until she wakes up, then fuck her brains out. I want to watch." I turned my head and whispered to Louise, "And you say I'm bad. You're a little kinky too, you know?" She squeezed my balls and searched 'til she found my ass hole. She twitched it with her fingertip and the sensation was intense. "Keep that up, Louise, and it'll be your ass over the horse." I whined. "Promises, promises." She chuckled softly.

Janice had begun to hump back onto my probing cock with greater enthusiasm. Her breath was escaping in soft whoosh's each time we pushed together. I started licking her neck and around her ears and she came awake and grunted louder with each intrusion into her depths. "Oh Si, Papito, fuck my little pussy." She gasped as a tremor went through her. "I want to see." Louise declared and crawled from behind me and went around in front of the Spanish girl. She pulled the covers back and got down where she cloud see my cock sliding into Janice's dark slit. I felt Louise's hot tongue slide along the length of my dick as I pushed into Janice. Janice squealed when Louise lapped at her burning clit. "That's it, Baby Boy, give her your whole cock. Fuck her deep." Louise encouraged us as our motion increased. I slammed into Janice from behind, each time pushing Janice against Louise's licking face. I could feel Janice contracting on my cock with extreme force. Almost like she was milking me as I withdrew each time. Her climax overtook her as I started to pump thick gobs of semen way up against her cervix. I held myself firmly against her back as I squirted her full to overflowing with gooey white cream. Louise lapped away at our closely coupled center catching our mixed juices as they oozed from Janice's tightly stretched cunt.

My cock stayed extremely hard, as I had not had time for my morning piss. I pulled out of Janice and made a dash for the bathroom, to take care of my morning chores. I returned to witness Louise eagerly sucking my spent passion from the dark Spanish girls swollen cunt. "Nice job Louise." I said. "I couldn't have gotten it any cleaner if I had done it myself." Both of them laughed and Janice crawled across the bed and engulfed my flaccid cock with her mouth. She laved me for several seconds and then let me pop from her mouth. "You fuck like the bull, my young friend. I am impressed. Louise told me how good you could be." "Why thank you ma'am, I appreciate that. We'll do it again real soon, right now I have got to get ready for school." I said and went for my morning shower.

The phone was ringing as I stepped from the shower. I answered and it was a trucking company out of Orlando with a shipment for Virgil Ellis Jr., which would be me. I asked what it was and he told me three hundred and sixty eight crates of video equipment, on three vans. I had to sit down. "When do you want to deliver it?" I asked. "As soon as possible. I need to get these trucks back on the road." He answered. "Can you have a fork lift there when we deliver? There's a lot of heavy stuff here, and some fairly large pieces." I thought a minute then asked him if he could arrange for the lift if I paid for it and he agreed to do that. I told him I would be home at 2:30 this afternoon. He said that would be fine, but they would be on overtime unloading after 5:30. I agreed with him on the extra charges and hung up the phone after giving him directions.

I dressed quickly and bounded up the stairs to relay the information on the delivery to Louise. We discussed where to unload and decided the cellar next to the studio was the best place due to the overhead door where lumber was brought into that area during construction times. I went down there before I left for school and saw that the huge cellar was nearly empty and it would be perfect for storing the video equipment until it could be unpacked and I knew what all there was.

I was nearly late for class, due to all the extra activity before I left home, but just made it as the bell rang. I talked to Dennis and asked if he could round up Al and Terry to help with the unloading this afternoon. I also caught up with Gerald, in the lunchroom, to ask for his decision on the lawn job. "Tell me about the apartment." He said as I sat down next to him with my lunch tray. "Well, it's right over the equipment garage. It has a kitchen-dining-living room two bedrooms, ones kinda small but the other one is big enough, and a bathroom with a tub and shower. Furnished with electric and water. Clean and looks right out over the river. Air conditioned and heated and it's really not too bad." I told him. "If I took the job alone, full time, how much would you pay if I took the apartment as part of the salary?" He asked. I had already given this some thought, as an option, so I said, "Take the job full time, work your own hours, take the apartment, I'll pay the utilities and give you whatever it takes to get you $400.00 a week clear, and the job is yours. Only thing I ask is, the main house is off limits except by invitation, and I don't want a bunch of people roaming around the grounds. It will be your home, security is just a concern here and we have to keep it closed to outsiders. Other than that, no restrictions. Maintain the equipment like you would your own, I'll pay for all the parts and supplies and set you up an account for fuel." "Looks like we got us a deal." He said and stuck his hand out to shake mine. "When do I start?" "Today, if you like. By the way, I need a hand unloading a truck this afternoon. Can you give us a hand?" I asked. He indicated he would be there right after school and shook my paw again, and I left for American History class.

We got the grades for the first part of the history final, which had been taken the day before, and I had aced the first part. This was no surprise because I was a real fan of local history and this particular part of the coarse was right up my ally. Tomorrow would be a little more out of my realm but I had no concern because I had been comfortable with the material all through that part of the class as well. I enjoy history and we live in a very ancient and historical part of the country and are surrounded by it. The bell rang and I rushed to Ms. Stone's room to say hi before everyone else got there.

I rounded the corner and nearly crashed into her standing just inside the door. "I seem to be bumping into you everywhere I go." I laughed. She was amused as well and said she was glad to see me. "Can you wait for a minute after class? I'd like to have a word, if I may." She asked. "Sure thing. I only have a minute though, I have a delivery being made and I absolutely gotta be there by 2:30" I answered. Class sped by and as the bell rang I walked up to the front of the room to speak with Marie. "I want to thank you for last night." She began. "It's been so long. But, we've got to be discreet. I'm going to get rid of my husband and I want to take him for everything I can to repay him for the way he has treated me all these years." "Mum's the word with me. Louise and I discussed this very subject this morning. Just lay low until after school gets out and then we'll get together again. Dianne will be here next week and you'll have an excuse to come out to the house and we can get crazy then." I assured her. "I can't wait." She explained. "My pussy is just boiling." I waved and spun on my heel and headed for the parking lot.

I saw Denny and Al walking towards Denny's pick-up. I waved at them and Al called out that they would be over to help as soon as they went home to change. I threw them a thumbs up and jumped in my car. I had just parked when I heard the sound of a diesel engine coming up to the gate so I hit the remote and waited for the truck to pull in. It was the man I had spoken with on the phone. He had a flatbed with a forklift on it. We exchanged pleasantries and he unloaded the lift. He told me the first van would be right along and I thanked him and went in to put on some working clothes. The first truck arrived and I opened the overhead door to the cellar and we began the task of unloading the crates. It took until after 11:00 to unload all the equipment and carry it inside. As we finished, Louise and Janice carried huge platters of fried chicken and corn on the cob out to the picnic table on the patio. Janice produced a cooler of beer and we made short work of the food. Everyone was tired and we decided to call it a night due to a busy day tomorrow.

After closing up the cellar, I stood and looked at the mountain of crates we had unloaded. Louise and Janice wondered at the sheer number of boxes. "What's in all of them?" Janice asked. "A whole television studio. Cameras, recorders, monitors, cables, and lots of other goodies." I answered. "You mean like movie cameras?" Louise asked. "Yes, only you record onto tape instead of film. Dad must have spent a fortune on all this stuff. It's going to take a lifetime to unpack it all and set it up." I said. Janice looked at me and asked, "We can make a movie of us getting it on?" I laughed and said. "In living color, Jan, bold and uncensored." "This I have got to see." Louise said. "I'm going to grab a quick shower and get some rest." I told them. "I've got a test tomorrow."

I woke to the smell of coffee on my nite-stand. I crawled out of the bed and ached everywhere from all the lifting I had done the night before. I ran hot water into the Jacuzzi and sat with the jets on high for a few minutes before I dressed and went upstairs. Louise was setting breakfast on the table when I came through the door. All she was wearing was a pair of golden panties. Her big tits hung down as she leaned over the table. "God morning, Tall." She said as I sat down. "Nice tits, Lou." I commented as I reached out and tweaked her plump nipple. "Don't stop. Do the other one too." She hissed. "How about equal time?" It was Janice. "Bring them over here where I can get at them." I said. She walked over next to Louise and I reached up and tugged on the rings that adorned each hard nipple. Louise fed one of her swollen nipples into my mouth and I bit her gently. "You've got to get to school." She said and reluctantly I finished my breakfast and drove to Flagler Beach.

School passed quickly and soon I was back at the Islands and surveying the monumental task, which lay ahead. The driver had given me a packing list with the numbers of each crate and what each contained. There were six very tall crates which contained dolly mounted, studio cameras that were used strictly in the television studio. There were several crates carrying two control consoles, which were in pieces and had to be reassembled before they could be used. I also found numerous boxes of cables and connectors and racks for mounting the various electronic components all of which had to be opened and set up. I located eight large boxes with portable video cameras in them. These were very high quality cameras such as would be used by news crews or other mobile operations. I was very impressed with my dad's purchases.

I spent two hours inventorying what was in the crates and decided I'd have to make some kind of plan on how I wanted to set a little video studio up in the large cellar. I thought about putting a camera in the recording studio so I could do videos of the band. I thought back on Janice's remark from this morning about making a movie of us fucking. The more I thought about it the better I liked the idea. I set about opening one of the boxes containing a portable camcorder and decided to try it out as soon as I could locate the tape cassettes for it and a tripod. It took another hour to find all the necessary items to make it work but soon I was ready to try it out.

The camera was both battery and AC powered, which made it handy to use. I took a few minutes of tape around the waterfall and fishpond and the studio and plugged the camera into the television and played the tape back. The video quality was excellent. I had used no artificial lighting and the picture was perfect. I couldn't wait to try it out on people.

I carried the camera upstairs in search of someone to film. I found Louise sitting at the breakfast bar, still clad only in the golden panties. Her pendulous tits hung proudly out for the camera to record. I stood at the door with the camera running and said, "Smile pretty for the camera, Sweetie." She grinned from ear to ear and turned on the stool to face directly toward me. She cupped one big tit in each hand and hefted them at the lens. "How about this?" She asked as she leaned back on the stool and pulled the thin crotch of her panty aside and exposed her dark, hairy cunt. Slowly she rubbed her fat pussy lips and spread them wide open with her fingertips, showing a bright pink gash in the otherwise ebony junction between her legs. She pushed her fingers into herself and squished them around until they gleamed with her juices. Then she withdrew her fingers and brought them to her mouth and made a very animated production of sucking her nectar off of them. "Finger lickin' good!!" She said to the camera.

Janice came into the kitchen and walked over to where Louise was sitting and knelt in front of her. She tugged Louise's panties down and spread her cunt open with her fingers. I moved to the side and aimed the camera directly into her gaping wet opening. Janice leaned in and swiped her tongue from bottom to top sending Louise to a new level of arousal. She slurped and licked and took Louise right to the brink of climax and then she backed her gently down a notch. I continued to shoot as Janice sucked on first one fat lip and then the other. Lou's pink clit stood at attention and I kept the camera going as Janice nipped it with her pearly white teeth. Louise couldn't hold out much longer and she started grunting loudly as her orgasm took her over the top. "Oh yes, Chiquita, suck my clit! That's it, baby make me cummm!!!" Louise breathed as she rode the wave as high as it would take her. Janice continued to tongue her dripping slit, collecting her secretions, until she relaxed again. The bodies of both women shown with perspiration, and the Spanish girls face was smeared with Louise's juices. "You like it when I eat your little pussy, don't you Mamasita?" Janice asked as she stood up. Louise answered her with a deep kiss filled with her long tongue. "You know I do." She said. She licked Janice all around her mouth drying her cum from the younger woman's face. They embraced for the camera and smiled.

I switched the camera off and said, "That's gonna be hot, you two. I got every bit of that on tape." Louise stood up and reached for the camcorder. "Show me how it works." She said. I showed her how to turn it on and off, and how to zoom in and out. "Sit on the stool, Cool. Jan Honey, suck the boy's big cock for the camera." I sat, Janice licked her lips and moved between my naked legs and started licking and sucking on my rigid pole. "Squeeze some juice out of him and rub it on your face, Sugar." Louise began directing us. Janice pumped a drop of clear fluid from me and smeared it on her cheek. She ran her long tongue all around my tip and took just the very end into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she increased her suction to encourage more fluid to escape. Soon her whole face glistened with my lubricant. "You're hot now, Baby." Louise was getting into it. "Go deep on him. Take him way down." Janice responded eagerly and my entire length disappeared from view. She pushed hard against me and nestled her face into my hairy crotch. Slowly she withdrew and my gleaming shaft reappeared to again be recorded by the camera. "OOOHHH!! Yeah, suck my dick." I started to play the scene now. "I can feel your hot tongue on my cock, Baby. Suck me good." Janice was growling from down in her belly and I could feel the vibrations on my dick. "Take him out now and lick his cock all over." Louise coaxed. Janice complied and she made long sweeping drags with her tongue from the bottom of my balls up my dick and over the top and up to my belly button. Janice was really playing for the camera now. "I'm getting ready to cum, Jan. I'm going to shoot your sweet face with sperm bullets. Oh, ya, her it comes." She reached to the base of my cock and pulled the first shot from my cum gun, and took it right on the nose. The next shot hit her eyebrow on the left and dribbled down onto her cheek. Two more shots found her waiting chin and upper lip. She continued to milk me until all firing ceased. My semen flowed down from her face and dripped onto her tits. She smiled at the camera all through my ejaculations. She rubbed my deflating sperm pistol all over her face, spreading cum everywhere.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • In The Beginning Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds