• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In the Chair Ch. 04

In the Chair Ch. 04

I never knew overcooked spaghetti could lead to an orgasm.

My job tonight was to cook the pasta for dinner while my Master made the salad and the chicken marsala. I left the kitchen to chat with my Mistress about her day at work. The chit-chat led to making out, which led to me forgetting the pasta. We had to cook a new batch, which led to me being put in the chair after dinner. I don't know if my Mistress kept me from the pasta on purpose or not, but I know I was planning another night here handcuffed to the arms of their simple padded chair one way or another.

They placed the chair near the side of the bed, stripped me, sat me down, cuffed my wrists to the arms, put the sleep mask over my eyes, and then left. I don't know what they have planned, but my mind races through many possibilities. Since I'm close to bed I guess they are going to fuck while I have to watch. It will drive me crazy, especially since I won't be able to touch myself.

The warm air nuzzles my bare skin. I don't know where they are, but I hope they are watching me. I hope I'm squirming enough to be irresistible. I think I hear them near me. I turn my head to listen. There is nothing but silence.

The sleep mask is yanked off my head. I'm blinded by a flash of blue light. I wince as my eyes adjust to see me blindfolded in the chair sitting across from me.

It's a video. They have placed my Master's laptop computer on the bed before me. The laptop plays a video of me in the chair. I'm looking at myself naked, blindfolded, and handcuffed to the chair. When did they film me? Which night in the chair was this?

On the screen I see my Mistress emerge from the darkness behind me. My Master filmed us that night, but which night? She pulled my head by the hair so she could kiss my neck. I sighed and rested my head on hers. She slid her hands over my shoulders and down to my tits. Even now, watching her play with me then, goose bumps rise up on my skin just as they did that night. She teased my face with her tits. Thanks to my Master's camera I can see me licking her nipples and how I look with my mouth full of her tit. It makes me hungry for them. I want them in my mouth like that now. I look around for her, but I can't see them. The bedroom is dark except for the light of the laptop. I think they're behind me, but with my wrists cuffed to the chair I can't turn to see.

I see her kissing me days ago. I quiver in the chair. We're so pretty when we kiss. I want her lips on mine so much that I whine when she breaks the filmed kiss. My Master hands the camera to her. She shoots from above my head. I see my Master kneel between my legs. I see my legs jerk apart at the touch of his hands. My legs open here and now in the chair for him. Where is he? Are they in the darkness behind me? Are they watching me strain at the handcuffs as I watch them play with me in the past?

I tremble as I watch him lean forward to lick my nipples. My pierced one pulses with heat as I see him tug on the ring with his teeth days earlier. I can feel a little orgasm heating up inside me here in the chair. It jumps free when I see his tongue on my clit. I watch him eat my wet pussy while my Mistress' hand reaches down from off-camera to play with my tits.

I'm squirming in the chair -- past and present. My legs are open for them, wherever they are, just as my Master holds them up and open on-screen. I want something in my pussy. Even one finger would send me into a happy oblivion.

I get to watch my Master kiss me now. It's different than my Mistress' kisses. It's a sexy, naughty, mischievous kiss. I gasp. I now remember that night. I remember what comes next in the film. I see myself jolt as he puts his cock in me. He pumped me in short strokes then. I hear my moans through the computer's speakers. He pulled out before either of us came.

He stood and backed away. My Mistress gave him the camera. He walked behind me. My Mistress scared me as she pushed my legs apart and then clamped her mouth on me. I watch her pretty wet face rub all over my pussy. I see her hands squeezing my thighs and caressing my hips. I see my Master's cock appear from off-camera to brush my cheek. Here in the chair I turn to root for it, but he's not there. He's only an image on a screen.

I've never seen my face full of cock before. I'm mesmerized by the sight of my lips around him. I 'm surprised at how hungry I was for his cock. My tongue was all over him. He bulged my cheeks and rubbed my blindfolded face. He never grabbed my head. He kept his hands on the camera and let me blindly search for his cock with my mouth. My Mistress, not content with licking just my pussy, rose up on her knees to help me suck him. The sight of our mouths kissing around him...

I'm bucking in the chair and moaning as fire shoots down my spine to between my legs. He blasted our faces that night. His cock jumped and twitched on our tongues and I tried to catch his come, but most of it hit my cheeks and chin. Now I know what I look like with his come on my face. I can see the sheen it leaves on my skin. She kissed most of it from me, but I'm glad she left some for me to see tonight.

My hands jerk against the cuffs as I see them unlock me from the chair that night.

"Keep your blindfold on," my Master said that night. Now I know why he ordered it. They taped everything from that night.

They pulled me to the bed. I reached out and felt my Mistress' legs. I slid up them to her pussy. My tongue comes out of my mouth even now as I watch me lick her. My Masters films all of it. It's something else I've never seen until now. I see my tongue tickling her clit and her pussy crammed against my mouth.

He handed her the camera and then disappeared. She managed to hold it steady, even as I kept licking her. I'm coming in the chair again at the memory of that night. He moved behind me and shoved his cock into me. I see me gasping and moaning as he fucks me from behind. He grabbed my hair and forced my face into her cunt. He was snarling and sweating with the effort. He leaned down to take the camera from her so he could film his cock sliding in and out of me. I can see me glistening on him. I can see and hear him spank me.

I want him in me now. I want out of this chair so I can find him and take his cock to the back of my throat, but I can't escape. I'm stuck in the chair unable to even tickle my nipples. All I can do is watch them fuck me nights ago. They rolled me onto my back. My Mistress took the camera again and filmed him wrapping my legs around him.

He grabbed the edge of the bed and started a slow rock. He built speed until the bed shook and my shouts became a single long wail. He ravaged me. He slipped out, leaving me breathless, and shot his come on my tits. There was so much, and now I get to see it. I was coated with it. My Mistress lapped it up that night. I didn't get any.

I jump as they appear beside me now here in the chair. They take off the handcuffs. I want to leap out of the chair and maul them with my mouth, but I'm too woozy from coming to stand. They help me to the bed. My Mistress puts the computer on the floor and then lies back to smile up at me. My Master gives me a light spank to move me toward her.

I get on top so we can taste each other. I'm wet for them. She tastes wonderful. He squeezes my ass and fills me with his cock. She licks my clit and I yelp with each thrust. He pounds me, once again building a fast rhythm until he pulls out, leaving me a squirming, screaming mess. I hear him grunting as he comes. I want to turn around and swallow it, or feel it land on my ass, but he has other plans.

His hands, coated with his come, come around to my face. He sticks his fingers in my hungry mouth and smears my throat and face with him.

"Clean up like a good girl," he says. His voice unleashes another burst of my girl-come on my Mistress' face. I lick every inch of his hands. I gasp for breath. I feel like gravity has no hold on me.

I jolt awake. I'm alone on the bed. I sit up and look for them. They're nearby, watching porn on the upstairs TV. I get up and walk to them. They let me snuggle between them. They offer me water, but my hands reach between their legs instead. They smile, and we all watch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In the Chair Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds