• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • In The Eyes Of A Child Ch. 02

In The Eyes Of A Child Ch. 02

Thank you angel love for editing this story for me.

To understand this you need to read part 1. This is not a stroke story but dose have some sex in it. Part 3 has been written and will be submitted in a few days. The next story will be Robyn's thoughts (her side of the story).

"Nothing Tommy, I spent a long time talking to my girlfriend. Then had to go to the rest room on my way Bud and Marc followed me to the restroom and wanted to talk. I swear nothing happened baby nothing at all I love you. And now with Mom and Dad giving their blessing to us I would never do anything to hurt you." She reached for my cock again and started to slowly stroke it. Being human and male, I started to give in to her. I rolled over to my back giving her access to my cock.

"You swear nothing happened?'

"I swear," she said. I told her if she ever cheated on me, things would be over between us. "I know," she said as she took my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue working its way around the head of my cock. And how warm and wet her mouth is as she started to move my cock in and out of her mouth. I told her I was about to cum. She put her hand around the base of my cock then moved her body over it and started to rub it on her pussy. "Tommy you want me don't you? You can have me if you want me bad enough. Just remember I left my pill at home if you say yes............. We may be making a baby." I told her she wasn't playing fair, I could feel her sweet nectar running down my cock and on her hand. She just kept rubbing my cock against her clit teasing me. I finally couldn't take it any more and raise my body up to meet her driving my cock into her sopping wet pussy. I had never felt her, this wet and so relaxed I was all the way in her with no resistance. She was, as a woman possessed bouncing on my hard cock. Up and down harder and harder she worked on my cock suddenly, she fell forward and started to cum I put my hand over her mouth to shut her up. I rolled her over put her legs over my shoulders and started banging her hard until I came. It felt like I came gallons I felt my cum running out of her pussy and down around my cock and I was still hard. She pulled me out of her and sucked me clean saying fuck me again and again.

"Tommy, I may be a little pregnant now but fuck me again so I am really.....really pregnant. We are getting married I can work until the baby comes you will be a great dad." I moved behind her grabbed her hips. I pushed my hard cock back in her wet cunt fucking her until I came again. We made love until three A.M. wow it was great but I had to wonder what I ... we had done. We or I thought we had planned to finish school, work get a house then start a family. The way most couples do but why did Robyn want to change everything?

The next morning we had brunch with her parents. Robyn mentioned we loved each other so much that she wished we could get marries sooner. Her mother looked at Robyn and winked. Robyn smiled back at her. The trip back to college was a quite one Robyn slept all the way back. When we got to the apartment, she said she took her three-month pill. We made gentle love Sunday night before class started again.

The next few weeks ware very busy Sara was in town. She was now a flight attendant and flew in to an airport close to college. This flight had a layover and she would not fly out until tomorrow so she was going to stay with us. Robyn had a doctors' appointment. Then she attended a meeting at her dads company. She could graduate at the end of this semester while I wanted to double major and had one more semester.

"Sara, you and Tommy have a nice visit and I have something important to tell you when I get home later," she said as she walked out the door. Soon as She left Sara wanted to sit down and talk.

"Tommy, how are things?" she ask."

"I guess ok, things were kind of shaky for a while and Robyn maybe pregnant but other that that I guess ok, why?

"Ok cousin, you know I could always tell when something is bothering you," she said.

"Sara I am not sure Robyn is being faithful to me. I have no proof at all but it's a feeling I have."

"Tommy, I can believe it. I think its just pre marriage jitters. You know big stud and ladies man Tommy being off the market. I think Robyn is the one for you. The day you marry the girls back home will be heartbroken.'

"So Sara how is Sally Jo?"

"Tommy, I didn't even mention her. Now that you ask, she met this guy that is boot camp now and they are dating but I know for a fact that they haven't yet because she still loves you. And probably always will, Tommy."

We talked a long time about home and family and were just thinking it was time for bed when Robyn came back. She stood in front of me and took my hands.

"Tommy we are pregnant, I kind of thought we were before we went to mom and dad's. I had told mom I thought I was but wanted to be sure, before I told you. We are going to have a baby in about six months. I know I didn't have my period but with that 3 month pill I didn't have one anyway."

"Tommy, Robyn I am so happy for you two, I guess you need to set that wedding date don't you," ask Sara.

"I guess your right Sara," I said. I looked at Robyn and told her that maybe we should just go get married as soon as possible. I will call my mom and dad and Robyn you call yours.

"Whoa there Tommy Collins, I am already starting to show look at this little round belly. I also want the big church wedding I have always dreamed about and that just won't happen before the baby is born. I still want to wait until May. I will be able to fit in to my wedding dress by then. The only thing is there will be four going on our honeymoon".

It was getting late and Sara had to fly out early the next morning. I told Robyn let get a good night sleep and talk more tomorrow. However, I couldn't sleep. I knew I loved Robyn and I wanted a family and kids too but the timing. Yes the timing that one work got me to thinking. When did she get pregnant if she was telling me the truth it had to be about the time we spent a weekend in bed together. I remember I had the same uneasy feeling then as I do now. Yes, we spent the whole weekend in bed but it was just around the time she worked until the early morning hours on a couple of Wednesdays. Maybe she was right we shouldn't get married until May.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • In The Eyes Of A Child Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 901 milliseconds