• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In The Family

In The Family

Stacey and Sarah were sitting on Stacey's bed in their nightgowns and panties talking about their favorite subject: sex. Stacey asked Sarah who her favorite lover was. Sarah blushed and said "you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Stacey was intrigued and pressed for an answer. Finally she looked at Stacey and whispered "your step-dad."

Stacey was shocked, she said "MY step-dad? You mean your uncle? That step-dad?" She couldn't believe what she just heard, her own cousin just admitted she screwed her step-father, and not only that, he was her favorite lover! "How did this happen?" She asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

Sarah looked down at the bed and said "It actually took some doing. Every time I came for a visit for years when you and aunt Mary were gone to the store or work I would prance around in a t-shirt and my skimpiest panties, I would bend over in front of him pretending to pick up something or scratch my leg or something. For a long time I didn't know if he was even looking at me, but one day last year I bent over to show him my ass and I looked back at him just in time to see him turn his face away and was he ever red!" she said giggling.

"Why in the world did you do that?" Stacey asked.

Sarah looked her in the eyes and said "Because he is the only man who has ever treated me like I was somebody special, even my own father never gave me the kind of encouragement and talked to me the way James has. He always makes me feel like I can do anything, ever since I was a kid. He hugs me and since I was about fourteen I started getting tingling sensations...you know...down there," she said as she pointed between her legs where her blond pubic hairs were visible through her silk panties.

Stacey couldn't believe her ears, and yet she didn't find herself repulsed, on the contrary, she found she was intrigued. She had on occasion had lustful thoughts about her step-father but never dreamed of actually seducing him! "How did you get him to have sex with you?" she asked.

Sarah started blushing deep red and said, "You have to promise me you won't tell a soul about any of this." Stacey immediately agreed said she wanted all the details. "Well... alright. Last week when I arrived here for my vacation, I realized you and aunt Mary worked the late shift and that would leave me and Uncle James together most of the week. As soon as you two left for work I would come out of the room wearing only a towel and told him I would be in the shower.

"When I turned around I pretended to drop the bottle of shampoo, when I bent over to pick it up the towel rode up my legs and exposed half of my ass and he also got a real good peek at my pussy. I prolonged it as much as I could but knew I didn't want to make it too obvious what I was doing. When I stood up and looked back at him he was looking at the TV but he was flushed and was breathing a little more quickly. I knew it would probably take a little doing, but I had been teasing him for years and knew that if I played it out right he would be mine.

"Well after a couple of days of giving him peeks at my breasts when I wore my tank tops and halter tops, and shaking my ass at him every chance I could get, wearing either my shortest shorts or just my panties and a t-shirt, I knew I had him worked up good. Then one night I came into the living room wearing this nightly and my silk see through panties, and pretended to be crying.

"'What's wrong Sarah?' he asked. I told him I had just talked to my boyfriend on the phone and he had broken up with me. I walked over to him and sat in his lap like I used to do when I was little and put my head on his shoulder. He stroked my hair and told me it was ok to cry and any boy that didn't want me for a girlfriend was too stupid for me anyway. I smiled up at him and kissed him on the cheek, then I snuggled up against him closer, I made sure my breasts were up against him and he could feel them. The whole time he kept stroking my hair and I could feel myself getting more and more turned on.

"I told him I felt like I just wasn't desirable if my own boyfriend didn't even want me. He lifted my face and looked into my eyes and told me the problem was his and not mine, he told me I was a beautiful young woman, smart, sweet and sexy. When he said that kissed him on the mouth. He pulled away but not right away. His face was turning red and his breathing was getting faster. I told him I wished I had a boyfriend just like him and kissed him again, as I was kissing him I put his hand in mine and put it on breast. I moaned into his mouth and asked him if he really thought I was sexy.

"He cleared his throat and said yes he did and he tried to pull his hand away, but I kept a hold of it and kept rubbing my tit with his hand. I asked him if I felt good to him and he tried to say that we shouldn't be doing this, but it just came out as a hoarse whisper. That was when I knew I was going to have him! I stood up in front of him and slowly took off my nightgown and stood there in my panties, slowly I rubbed my breasts and got my nipples hard as little rocks. He sat there staring at me and I could see his penis starting to swell in his shorts. I straddled his lap facing him with my breasts in his face sliding first one nipple then another across his lips.

"Soon he started sucking and licking on my nipples, I could feel his cock starting to harden and I moved my hips back and forth rubbing my crotch against his. God I got so hot, when I stood up I saw a wet spot on his shorts from my juices. I quickly got on my knees in front of him and pulled his cock out and started sucking him like I was possessed. He took my head in his hands and whispered for me to slow down and enjoy it.

"When I did I found I could take more of him, I used my tongue more and heard him moan, I tried my best to make him cum, but he took hold of my shoulders, stood me up and said "It's my turn now" and he laid me on floor and kissed me tenderly on the lips and worked his way to my neck while I felt his hands caressing my arms and stomach. He kissed ad licked his way to my breasts and sucked and licked them until I thought my nipples were going to explode!

"Then he kissed and licked his way down my stomach while he caressed the outside of my thighs. When he grabbed my panties they were soaked with my pussy juice! I lifted my hips so he could pull them off easier, then he pulled them slowly off while kissing and licking inside my right thigh, when he pulled them off completely, he licked and kissed his way up the inside of my left thigh."

Stacey sat mesmerized by the description of her step-father and her beautiful blond haired cousin, and she watched as Sarah caressed her body in the same way she was describing with a faraway look in her eyes as she remembered that evening.

Sarah continued to move her hands up her thighs while she said "When he got to the top of my thighs he gently kissed around my pussy never actually touching it, he was driving me insane! When he finally kissed my pussy lips I lost my breath. Then he started licking up and down my slit, slowly working his tongue further and further into my cunt. I could hear him lapping up my juices, then he licked my clit and I came hard."

Sarah was now rubbing her pussy and Stacey could smell her feminine odors and found herself getting aroused! Sarah continued and said "He licked and sucked my clit for what seemed an eternity, and I kept cumming and cumming."

Sarah was breathing harder and her voice was getting huskier, Stacey found herself moving closer to her cousin, leaning closer to her now exposed pussy. "Then when I thought it couldn't get any better he put two fingers up my cunt and exploded in an earth shattering orgasm," Sarah said as she fingered her own cunt. Stacey wasn't sure how it happened but suddenly she had her face buried in Sarah's pussy, licking and sucking her cunt like she had done it all her life.

Sarah stopped talking when she felt her dark haired cousin licking her pussy, the sensation brought her back to the present with a jolt. She had never had a woman lick her before, and was surprised to find she liked it! She laid back on the bed and spread her legs to give Stacey better access. Stacy didn't need any more encouragement than that. She licked and sucked her cousins pussy until she heard her cousin cry out and felt her hips bucking up and down in an incredible orgasm. She moved her up and down with her cousins hips so she could lick up all of her amazingly tasty juices.

Sarah was exploding all over her cousins face, smearing her juices all over, finally she could stand no more an pulled herself away. Stacey looked at her cousin with a smile on her cum soaked face, Sarah smiled back and asked her if she did that often.

Stacey smiled sheepishly and said, "Actually that was my first time."

Sarah smiled a contented smile and said, "You could've fooled me, that was fantastic." She laid still reveling in her post orgasm glow, thinking how lucky she was to have such a talented family.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In The Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 755 milliseconds