In The Forest

"You taste amazing Vanya." Bharath said and dug his mouth on her neck biting her flesh hard. Vanya screamed with pain.

"Bhararth, its hurting me. Leave me Bharath."

Bharath left when he was done creating a hickey on Vanya's neck.

"This one's for your husband." Bharath had an evil smirk on his face. Vanya threw a detesting look at him and immediately slid down and bit his chest as hard as she could. Bharath knew what she was doing but he nevertheless screamed out.

"This one's for your wife." Vanya couldn't believe she just gave Bharath a hickey of her own.

"No worries. If my wife asks I will tell Vanya loves my chest so..." The grin was back. "But what will you tell your husband, eh?"

"That Bharath likes my neck."

The fact that Vanya was not taking anything lying down gave Bharath a kick.

"In that case," Bharath slid further down, raised both her legs holding on her heels and bit hard on her butt. She squirmed with pain and pleasure as Bharath dug his teeth on the soft skin of her butt. When he let her go he said, "Tell you husband I like your ass the most." He positioned himself on his knees again and smirked at Vanya. She looked at him with avenge in her eyes. And sprang forward. She pushed Bharath on the earth behind. Rode him and in a flash started kissing him all over his chest like a bitch in heat.

"So you like it huh?"

"Just shut up." Vanya said continuing to kiss Bharath's chest. Before she could understand a thing Bharath picked her up holding her hips and made her sit on his erect dick. Vanya's mouth opened wide the moment she realized what had happened. Bharath found it amusing.

"This south Indian cock of mine fits well in your north Indian pussy it seems."

"Fuck, it does." Vanya whispered. The F-word from Vanya gave Bharath another kick.

"What did you just say?"

"It does."

"No."

"It fucking does."

Bharath started upward thrusts while Vanya placing her hands on Bharath's chest rode his dick with ease now. The otherwise quiet forest was now filled with the nosie of his skin hitting hers. He had his hands on her ass; caressing it, squeezing it and at times soft spanking it as Vanya rode on giving strong backward thrusts herself. She had her eyes with ecstasy. Bharath brought his hands to her breasts and squeezed them hard too. He lifted his shoulders and compressing her boobs with both his hands rubbed his face on them and then sucked each one of them to his heart's content.

"I don't believe this. Is this some kind of black magic?" Bharath was talking to himself in Tamil. "Vanya Bajpai is riding my cock. Fuck!"

"What are hell are you saying?" Vanya quipped since she didn't understand his language.

"I am saying Vanya Bajpai is on my dick."

From a well cultured family to a reputed school to IIT to IIM to a global financial giant to this forest. All the past images of her life and especially her marriage flashed in front of her as she rode Bharath's dick with pleasure. Will she be able to face her husband ever?

"Tell me you like it Vanya. You like my dick. Tell me."

"I do Bharath. I like whatever it is."

Bharath suddenly held her by her hips and sat up and made her lie on her back. He kept thrusting her.

"Can you feel my balls on your anus Vanya?"

"Mmm."

Bharath by now had her legs on his shoulders bending her more than ever with his balls hitting her anus every second. They continued to smooch as he pumped her. She had her hands around his neck and back. Just the way she kept with her husband.

"Suck me now. Suck me now." Bharath said and pulled himself out of her and stood up. Vanya was quick to grab his dick and put it in her mouth.

"Wow! My wife can't take that in." Bharath was right. His cock was so fat that it was difficult for his wife to take it in to the extent Vanya did at the first go. "Wait. Your big mouth should be used better." Bharath said and took both his hands, held her hair in a grasp and started mouth-fucking her.

"Put your hands on my ass. Come on."

Vanya did as told. She held onto his ass as Bharath kept fucking her big mouth. He started with swift strokes: in and out, in and out, in and out. In a minute or so he started deep throating her. It happened for four five times. When Vanya pulled out she was nauseating for few seconds. It didn't stop her. Like an obedient child she opened her mouth again. Bharath did the needful; deep throated her for a good ten times after which he pulled out.

As Bharath jerked his dick slowly Vanya took time to attain normalcy. She cleared her throat multiple times sitting at some distance from Bharath. When she felt better she looked up and saw Bharath's balls hanging down his shaft. The ball sack looked bigger than her husband's. Probably it was in the way Vanya was looking at Bharath that he himself came to her and stood in a way that his groin was right in front of her face. He had his dick in his hand as he kept jerking it in slow but continuous strokes sometimes closing his eyes with pleasure and at times looking straight at Vanya. More so when she licked the base of his shaft. She tasted the saltiness of his sweat. And again licked the same area. She closed in and sucked one ball in her mouth and let it go after she puppy-licked it with her tongue within her mouth. She did the same with the other ball. She rubbed the ball sack over her face with lust evident in her eyes now. Bharath held her face and beat his meat on fer face.

"Stick your tongue out." He said. Vanya complied. Bharath now beat his meat right at the center of her pink tongue.

"Oh I only wished all this in my fantasies. Never knew you would be so easy!"

Vanya didn't care to respond. She took his dick from his grasp and pulling the foreskin down licked his pee-slit. She popped it in her mouth and sucked the tip good moving her tongue over the pee-slit in a circular motion.

"Fuck Vanya. You don't look the bitch you are. Fuck. Do that. Lick my pee-slit. Wish I could pee on you now. Would you have drank my pee? Tell me Vanya."

With Vanya not responding, Bharath held her face and repeated himself. This time Vanya only nodded.

"Oh my office whore. Let me reward you for this."

Bharath made her lie down once again as he spread her legs and immediately covered her entire pussy with his mouth. As he pushed his tongue inside it rummaged her labia brutally. Vanya started squirming like crazy moaning out whatever words came to her lips without any filter of modesty.

"Oh Bharath, don't eat my pussy. Oh no...please...what have you turned me into Bharath...a whore...an office slut...an educated office bitch...you had me...you wanted to fuck me now you had me...ohhhh....fucking shit!"

All her words came out as her within went into the roller coaster ride of pleasure. Bharath released her pussy and lifted her hips a bit and started licking her butt cheeks. He licked the portion of the butt which always clasped together to cover her anus; the perineum. Then he reached the anus. Vanya once again started squirming as his tongue tickled her anal nerve endings.

"Finally you had the north Indian anus you were talking about...fuck..even my husband has not mouthed me there...fuck...fuck...fuck." She cried out and felt Bharath go even further.

"Bharath...not so deep Bharath...not so deep...pleaaaasseeee...you are tonguing my rectum now...fuck. Its my rectum for God's sake Bharath." She could feel his tongue right inside her anus. It made her feel her own anal depth.

Bharath took a breather and Vanya used the time to flip herself with pleasure. She displayed her back to Bhararth who now was on his knees. He held her hips with one hand and with the other started rubbing his dick on her anus.

"Can you feel my dick on your anus Vanya? Can you? Say it?"

"Yes Bharath....ah...I can...."

"Have you been taken there before."

"Never!"

"Fuck! I will take your anal virginity Vanya. Mother Fucker!" Bharath pushed half his dick inside Vanya's anus. For a moment Vanya stopped her movements and was rock still. Bharath could feel her anal muscles gripping his dick real tight. He too didn't move.

"Vanya breathe out and take it easy. Its okay. Just breathe out and enjoy. Let me do the rest."

Vanya breathed in deep and breathed out. It somewhat relaxed her. Bhararth could feel the anal muscles relaxing their grip on his dick too. Within few seconds he was further in. Slow he started fucking Vanya's ass. He wasn't pulling out totally. With his hands he started mauling her breasts. Vanya was moaning with every thrust of his. She turned her head and looked at him. They smooched, licked the other's face as Bharath kept fucking her anus while with his hands sometimes he squeezed her boobs, or felt her tummy or finger her pussy. Bharath finally felt he would cum in few minutes. He pulled out of Vanya's anus and asked her to flip again. She did. He mounted her in missionary style inserting his dick in her pussy. He immediately started pounding her deep and hard. Vanya could guess this would cum this time. It was there on his face. His body was weirdly stiff this time when he mounted her. Soon he confessed it.

"Vanya I will cum now."

"Bharath not inside me. Please. Not inside me." She was already trying to move him away. Cuming inside would just be too much for her considering she was not in her safe period.

"Then where?"

"I don't know. Not inside me Bharath. Pull out now. Pull out please."

With a massive groan Bharath pulled out cumming over her tummy.

"Vaaaanyyaaaa my private whooooreeeeee." He was done. He collapsed beside Vanya. Both were panting hard. Bharath was blank while Vanya was trying to get her breath to normal.

After some time she slowly got up with her hips hurting. She ambled to the nearby pond and washed the cum off her tummy. She washed her face, rinsed her mouth and drank some water for her throat was bone dry. She lay on the high grass near the pond.

It was after some time that she heard her name being called.

"Vanya madam."

It was Karim. Vanya wanted to get up and run but she didn't have the energy.

"Karim bhai?"

"I was waiting for Bharath sir to be done with you."

"What? You were watching us?" Vanya somehow managed to sit up covering her boobs.

"Yes. You two were looking perfect when he was fucking your butt."

Vanya didn't know what to say. Her eyes went to Karim's erect circumcised dick which she had been forced to massage early in the night. She didn't know why she was staring at it now.

"All night it kept getting up and down." Karim said and laughed in a devilish way. "Do you want it Vanya madam?"

Vanya swallowed a lump. Karim's body had very less hair compared to Bharath though he had more pubic hair. She was seeing him for the first time that time as a prospective mate than a threat.

"I know Vanya madam, every Hindu woman at least once in her life has fantasized about a Musilm dick in her Hindu pussy. Give me a chance too."

Vanya lay back down on the grass and spread her legs open. Karim got the clue and like a hungry hyena sauntered to her. He started sucking her breasts while pushing his dick inside her. There was a weird kind of energy about him. As if he had to fuck her quickly lest she vanishes into thin air. He kissed her all over her face as he ploughed her pussy. It wasn't much time before his body started going stiff. he began to groan. Vanya understood he would cum anytime now. She asked him to pull out. But he didn't.

"Karim bhai move away. Move away Karim bhai. not inside me please."

She began hitting him on his back but he held her so tightly that she couldn't move and soon he came right inside her pussy. It was only then Karim moved away.

For a moment Vanya hoped what happened was not real. Karim didn't really cum inside her. But the truth was the truth. It wouldn't change for anything in the world. As Karim kept panting, she stared at the night sky. For the first time that night she could see clouds covering the otherwise star studded sky.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • In The Forest
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds