In The Library Ch. 15

My cock was sheathed and held tight in the delectable Molly, and her cunny was gripping me like a hand; tight as a clenching fist, and then she would relax her grip and slide up high on my shaft. She would hold herself there, her lips gripping just the head of my cock, and then she would drop down wet and slick upon me. Her pace was teasingly slow, but she knew to be slow, for with her tight cunt and little Jen's sweet bum, my sensations were beginning to quicken and I knew that I would spend my seed deep in Molly's hotness soon enough, and the girls wanted their pleasure first. Christ, they knew how to control me and make me do their wicked bidding, they were my precious girls and how I did love them.

For minutes we made a slowly moving triangle of pleasure; Molly's fresh hot sex clenching around my pulsing, rigid prick; Jenny's tight bum hole making a barrier to my thrusting tongue; and above I imagined their hands upon each other's breasts and their tongues between lips. Mol' s pert and upright breasts with her long hard nipples; Jen's full and round breasts a weight in the other girl's hands, their hot, thrusting tongues, their full luscious lips, their sweet kisses, and their teeth pulling on their lower lips, turn and turn about, suckling like a ripe fruit, gently bitten.

Then they both became motionless, and I knew then that they were both focused totally upon one another and the sweetness of their kisses. My body was, for this next small beat of time, merely a resting place, a sitting still place, for a hot wet cunt, not clenched; and a glistening cunny and slick lips, not moving now. The two girls were each entranced in the other, and I expect they were gently pulling on each other's tight nipple, flicking it with finger nails or rubbing it softly with a thumb. Perhaps one hand caressed the hair of the other one, insistently pulling heads closer. Their stillness was a heartbeat and a pulse above me. Perhaps their hands clenched, their fingers laced between each other.

For each of my hands was now held, and a girl's slender fingers laced through mine, and each gave a tight squeeze of my hand. I was held now, my cock held close and tight and warm; my hands held firmly in young, strong hands; and my face was held safe between the firm thighs and the comforting sex of my first girl. And now the girls starting a slow rocking motion above me, my cock clenched and released, and the wettened sex pressing down on my mouth and then floating above me. Their combined rhythm was setting up an inevitable climbing of the hill of pleasure, and it might be a race to see who gets there first. I think it will be me, because I have been hard now all through Jenny's first pleasure and she is well on her way to her second climax, and the splendid Molly is beginning to heat and quicken with her own.

And I start thrusting up into the clenching cunt of the girl riding me, and she rides me strong and firm, her long body bouncing on my groin, her firm thighs tight against my own. But it is little Jen who gets there first, for above my face I feel her body writhe and stiffen, and she pushes her hot twat down on to my face and clenches my head hard with her thighs and then she is motionless. When she comes she always stiffens and reaches a still point, as if all of the stars in her head have suddenly stopped moving, and all of the colours of the rainbow have merged and become one, a single bright, brilliant colour, and she is motionless, as the stars and colours slowly expand with pleasure and light inside her head, and then they explode with a slide and a slip of consciousness and ecstasy. She makes a single shake all over her body, and twists to the side and falls away from me, and is all a sprawled on the bed.

"Ah Alex, you precious thing, you have made me do it again," she sighed, "I am all a tremble."

"But," Molly panted, "I am not yet there yet, so fuck me now, fuck me your best, and your hardest." And her green eyes flashed, and there was a blaze of blushing red upon her throat and chest, and her breasts were high and proud, and she held them both now in her hands. So I clenched my hands to her waist and held her firm and tight, and then she rose up high on my cock, and with a quick twist of her body, she straightened her legs along mine, and dropped her luscious lean body to mine, and her hard tits were against my chest. I reached to her arse, and gripped those firm mounds and fucked up into her, my hardest and my best.

And she clenched her long cunt around me and pressed her hard breasts against me, and thrust her sweet tongue into my cunt drenched mouth, for Jen's juice were sticky on my face, and oh Lord, Molly fucked hard and long above me; her lean long body writhing upon me, her sex gripping mine. And our bodies were slicked with sweat and then her rising passion was upon her and with a long rising moan she was coming hard upon me and around me, and her long clenching was enough for me, and from deep within my balls and from deep within my spine I felt my first pulsation burst and explode into her tight cunt, and she throbbed back at me; and then my second and then third pulsing bursts were upon me, and with a long groan I fucked all my seed into her, deep into her womb, and all pulsed there, all spending and throbbing. "Oh sweet Molly, take all of me into your hotness, your hot wet sweet place all a gripping me."

"Just fuck your best into me, Alex, fuck your best into me now," and with a spasm she came again, her writhing body all over mine, and her sharp little teeth bit upon my lip in her pleasure, and she did not know that she did it. And then she reared back her head, her long throat beating with her speeding pulse and gripped my hand tight above my head, as if to trap me there upon this bed. But she was all shuddering and heaving above me, as the last ripples of her pleasure flowed through her.

I felt a movement on the bed, and felt soft curves of little Jenny beside me, and that sweet one threw her arm around Molly and I did too, and we held all each other close and warm, our sweat cooling our skin on our sprawling limbs. And we murmured little nothings to each other, and tried not to be sad this last night.

The fire cracked and sparkled in the grate and the room was warm with the heat of us and the heated air, and our three bodies were sprawled along each other and around each other. I, lucky man that I was for the first part of that night, lay between the two delectable young things and I was content, and they too were content. Little Jenny was especially langorous, as I had tongued her tight bum hole and red lipped cunny twice now and she had peaked twice in all her pleasuring, and her cunny was swollen and wet and her arse too. Her eyes were slowly shuttening up with her sleepiness, and Molly found a little blanket to all cover up our littlest friend with the biggest breasts, for these girls truly loved one another and always cared for the other.

In the room below we could hear the clatter of the last glasses being collected, so we knew that the long legged Luce would be up soon with her mead and her tits spilling all out of her blouse. Mol and I wondered whether we should play some game with her, some jest. But then we remembered that Lucy had been on her feet and working hard all this evening, whilst we had been slack a bed and all playful together. So we thought it best not to tease our Lucy when she came, for she could have a wicked temper when she was all tired and weary.

"Perhaps we should give her the treat," said Molly, "when she arrives, perhaps we should pamper her and sooth her?" And we thought that was best, and neither us was troubled with the idea of it, because Mol liked to lick sweet cunny juice just as much as she liked to fuck on a hard cock; and Lucy didn't mind a good shaft in her back hole at the same time as a good tongue. And we thought we could manage something like that. And little Jen was asleep now, and would be dreaming, so she would be contented, too.

And the door clattered open with a bang, a firm foot placed to the bottom of it, for here was the long-legged Luce, her long skirts swinging and both her hands full. She held in one hand a large pottery jug, a wift of heat and a waft of steam rising from its opening. "Here's the hot mead," she said, and placed the warming jug upon the mantle. "And here are some fresh strawberries from the garden by the brook, and here is some clotted cream from Daisy at the dairy!" And she flicked the long mane of her straight long hair, her long blonde hair, away from her face, and it was a fan of flowing gold in the air, glistening with threads of silver in the moonlight, for the moon was full and high and round.

Lucy's breasts too were full and high and round, and she had two rising crescents bouncing upwards from her tight barmaid's blouse. Her skirt whirled and shifted with the pace of her entry, and her bosom heaved from the run up the stairs and the fury of her arrival. And the blonde bouncing girl was all a loud noise in the room, and she was a vibrant presence there. I knew I was well and truly alive when Lucy was in the room. "Hush girl," Molly whispered, "little Jenny is asleep, she has had a good tongue fuck already and can take no more."

"Oh hush, my loudness," cried Luce, her excitement flashing in her bright blue eyes, "so you have spoiled that wee little mouse. But what about me, for I am the hard working girl?" And the challenge was there, in her long legged stance, and her skirts aswirl and her long hair falling and her blue eyes sparkling. She was alive and noisy and tall, and it would take Molly and me, with all our soothing hands and gentling lips, it would take us both some time to calm this girl. For she was like a young fawn, her long limbs all flouncing around herself, her spilling breasts all high and bouncing.

Molly cast a shawl around her shoulders for warmth, although I wondered if it would be warm, for it was a dainty thing with patterns and swirls, and her flesh was pale inside it, and the pink of her long nipples poked through. And she found a purple dark robe for me, for it was unfair that Luce should be all clothed and us all naked; and besides, we knew that an undressing was always a surprise. And we had our work to do with this tall willowing wench.

"Lucy, girl, calm yourself my pretty, and let us sup upon the strawberries and cream, and the hot honey wine, and it will be a little feast in the night. You are all hot and bothered, so let us be your serving slaves and you shall be our queen." We would create a tableaux for Lucy's enjoyment, and she would be the regal woman at the centre of it all. And her luscious tight sex would be the prize, and Molly and I would race each other to it. Lucy laughed at the idea and pouted prettily as she stopped by the end of the bed and looked at us both and the sleeping Jenny.

Molly and I stood beside her and placed our arms around the taller girl, holding her close and caressing her beautiful hair and her soft skin. I cupped her heart shaped face in my two hands and kissed her gently, and at the same time wrapped the skein of hair around my arms so they were covered in the soft silkiness of her straight long hair, all shining and fine. Molly meanwhile was attending to the buttons on Lucy's blouse, for she was eager to press her breasts against the other girl's tits, and to feel their heat against her own. Lucy's breasts were round and firm and high, her deep cleavage a line of dark shadow on her lovely torso. Because Molly was not so tall, it was a simple thing for her to kiss the throat of the girl beside her, and she nibbled upon her ear.

With her fingers cleverly undoing the buttons of Lucy's blouse, Molly was first to touch those beautiful breasts and her palms held the lovely weight of those orbs, but I did not mind because they were a feast for my eyes. The girl's were reaching for each other's tightening nipples now, their palms caressing and pressing against the peaking flesh. "Look Lucy, your red nipples are like the strawberries, let me taste if they are as sweet," said Molly, and she bit down on a strawberry until juice ran over her lips till they shone. Her fruit red lips then suckled upon the bud on Lucy's tight tit, and her juice laced down the pale white skin, and her white teeth gently bit upon that bud.

"Molly you are a witch," sighed Lucy and pulled the other girl close. I kneeled in front of the two girls, and loosened the belt on the tall girl's skirt until it dropped away to a puddle of cloth at her feet, and there were her long legs. At the base of her belly was a fine, small triangle of blonde curls, and her hips were narrow and her belly was flat, for her build was something like that of a boy, but for her bounteous breasts and her fine limbs. Her arse was tightly muscled and rounded, with a cleft like a ripe peach, and her legs were slender and long. I touched my tongue to her navel, and she shivered. Standing now in front of her, I gently separated her thighs and slid my lengthening cock up between them until we stood, belly to belly, my cock along her cunny lips and she clenched her thighs around it, and the head of me was between the cheeks of her arse, the head just peaking at the back of her.

Then Molly was indeed the wicked one, for she kneeled behind the standing Luce, and popped the head of my prick, which was purple like a plum, not red like the strawberries, into her hungry mouth, and she bit just a gentle nip with her teeth. "Be careful wench, that is a soft place you nibble upon, so be gentle," I gasped, as my cock throbbed with the touch of her tongue and the nip of her teeth.

So the bad girl swirled the head of me with her tongue, and smiled up at me with her flashing green eyes. "But Alex, your fine cock head is like a sweet strawberry, and my little teeth do not know the difference." The wench is a tease, and she teases me.

But Lucy has had enough of our playful chatter, and she wants some more pleasing. She moves away from my embrace and lies upon the bed now, and takes several of the strawberries and bites each one of them into two halves so she has a handful of the sweet, red fruits in the palm of her hand, each one heart shaped with a white soft centre. And they were like tiny replicas of her ripe sex, but with the colours quite the opposite. For the fruit were white centred with rich red on the outside, but her sweet sex was red centred and pale white on the outside, for she was pale in her skin.

So there she is upon the bed, and the juice is seeping from the split fruit in her hand, and her legs are spreading wide and her sex is split and her juice is seeping. And one by one, she takes each half of the strawberries and teases apart the lips of her cunt, and presses the sweet fruit into herself. She rubs the red flesh of the strawberries over her own red flesh, and over the rising bud of her centre, and the sweet scent of the fruit mingled with the heady scent of her arousal, and her cunt is all sticky and sweet and messy with the fruit. And her cunt is full of the strawberries, and all ripe for eating.

Molly is the first to that sweet Lucy cunt, and she is eager to clean up all of that juice, and to sup upon those strawberries. And there are those two girls upon the bed, Lucy with her legs spread wide and Molly's head between, and Mol is up on her haunches and there is her throbbing sex high in front of me, the tight moons of her rounded bum all wonderful for my eyes. Ah, there is the choice for me, a sweet puckered arse hole or a long wettened cunt and what should I do? I am lazy this night, though, and do not have the patience to enter into that tight, delectable arse, but I do not think that Mol will mind if I shaft her sweet cunny. So that is what I do.

With my full proud shaft in front of me, I take Molly's firm cheeks in my hands and spread them wide apart, and she pushes back to me, thrusting her dark cunny up to me, and it is a simple thing to slide straight into her. She is wonderfully wet and hot, and her sweet sex grips me like a hand, and I am into her. I am primitive now, and my moans and grunts are quick upon me as I fuck and shaft her. She pushes back onto my prick, all the time feverishly licking on Lucy's strawberry filled quim. She thrusts into Lucy's sex with her fingers and plucks from that wet place one strawberry, which she offers back to my mouth, and a second berry which she offers up to Lucy's mouth, and a third which she eats herself; and we all taste the sweetness of the cunted fruit.

Lucy cries out, "Alex, I want your last fuck before you leave us, and Mol, give me your tits and your nipple to bite on as he fucks me." So Molly and I please the long legged wench, for she is the bossy one and we are happy to obey, and again it is a simple thing to rearrange ourselves on the bed. Lucy's long legs are spread wide as I enter into her, and she is all filled up with some of the strawberries which make a wet pulp inside her and a smooth channel for my prick. There is so much juice spilling from her open sex that it feels like my cock is floating inside her, and the squelch of juice is up and down her thighs. She reaches down to her drenched groin and pulls the sweetness up to her belly and her breasts, and she is shining with the slick fluids, spreading it like a balm all over her skin and her rounded tits.

Molly now is by Lucy's head, and her long nipple is suckled into the other girl's mouth, and her nip is tugged at by sharp little teeth. "Oh sweet bitch, be careful how you bite me, be gentle there," says Molly, for her nipple is tight and tender, and the teeth are sharp. I start up a long slow fuck into dear Lucy's hot sliding cunt, and she wraps those long legs about my back and holds me close and pulls me deeper. And we are together, and I am slow and gentle and deep into her, and her blue eyes gaze into mine, and finally our Luce is peaceful below me, and I am proud and hard above her, and Molly's loving hands caress over our sexing bodies. And we three, who have known each other for so very long, take our pleasure from each other, gently, for we know that this is a last night for us.

And little Jenny wakens from her drowsiness, and crawls up beside us. And I slowly bring Lucy up to a shuddering peak as she lies long beneath me. The other two girls are on their sides beside her, and all of their hands are gentle and slow upon each other and upon me, and idly upon their own wet centres. There is no hurry for any one of us to peak first, and sighs and ripples of pleasure are soft in the room, and the air is warm around us. The air smells sweet from the juice of the berries and the scents of the three girls and my own hot muskiness and we are all slow and gentle with each other.

Slowly though, the heat in my balls builds, and Lucy's strawberry cunt is tightening now as our gentle swiving works away the pulp of the strawberries from her sweet channel, and the stickiness is about her lips and her curled fair hair, and my fucks lengthen into her and I am taking her deeper and more strongly now. Her breath is in faster pants and she arches her big breasts up against my chest and grips my back strong with her clasping hands, and she is fucking back up against me, hard and fast. Her eyes flicker closed and her tongue tips mine and thrusts in between my lips, and her hands hold my head tight to her breast and faster she arches her throat back.

She is long and slender and her breasts are big and her nipples hard, her cunt clenches around my cock and we are thrusting into each other and she is my girl and here is my pulsing, throbbing seed and here is my rising cry and her answering sigh and oh my fuck, here is my spend deep into her. "Lucy, Lucy, oh my sweet fuck, Lucy, take me into yourself my honey, my sweet, ahh... yes, yes, Lord, fuck yes..." And with a final pulse and push my deep seed spills into her lush cunt and I am spent upon her. With an answering cry she too gasps into her ecstatic climax and her blue eyes open and stare straight into my deepest soul. And she anchors herself there, and this pretty wench with her spun gold hair, she falls into my memory, tumbling deep and losing herself there. "Alex," she sighs, "go well and go strong, we three will never forget thy love of us."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds