In the Warm and Cozy Pt. 01

"At first, I thought he didn't care...didn't love me enough to care who or what I did. Then, one day when he caught Irma and me together, he explained it to us. We were so nervous. Irma is all flush and rosy and naked, tangled up in the sheet she hastily pulled over her overheated body. I'm still aching with excitement. He can smell me on Irma's tense wet lips, see the shine of sweat on my body as a try to stop panting. 'Easy girls,' Roscoe says, holding onto Irma's ankle. 'It's OK, I'm not mad, I just want what's best for my sweetheart.--Do you want what's best for her, Irma?' he asks. Irma was so cool--no bluffing or awkward BS. Here's what my baby said: 'I want her just like you do--for better or worse. I won't ever hurt her--she's the one I've always loved, so if she tells me to go, I'll go.' You can see Irma, sitting up, steeling herself worried about what might happen. Roscoe looks at her carefully, and then takes her hand, the one holding the sheet covering her chest. She doesn't resist and the sheet falls away. While not exactly ignoring Irma's beautiful breasts but not making it a big deal either, he moves her hand so that I can hold it--and says seriously, with that half smile I love so much, the one that lingers on his lips, 'We can share.' Then he kicks off his shoes and lays down next to me. He moves her hand again, resting it in his palm. Irma looks him in the eye but speaks to me, 'Will sharing make you happy, Des?' I start crying, telling them how much I love them both, how sorry I am for being so fucking weak. Then they are hugging me and kissing me, next they tickle me, and then, to make it really strange, they start exchanging tidbits of intimate information, buddies again, about where and how and when, the better to make me cum.

Irma says: "She doesn't tell tales--do you make her cum properly?"

Roscoe, with a rueful grin: "I make her cum frequently."

Irma, teasing Roscoe, her finger flicking my nipple: "Frequent is good, but proper is better."

Roscoe, smiling at us: "You should demonstrate, I'm a slow learner."

Irma: "OK, husband lover, just tell me when to stop if you get nervous--this might be a little intense for a man."

Roscoe, playfully punches Irma's shoulder (I've seen him do the same thing to his brother): "Go on, show me how to make my sweetie cum."

"From then on, I get a little vague, it was like a dream come true. I remember Irma kissing me and then she started that licking, those long slow licks that drive a girl crazy. First a little catnip nosing about the ears, the lightest touch of her tongue, reigniting the fires she had burning just minutes ago. Maybe she's showing off or, I'm thinking, she wants to please Roscoe by pleasing me. Then she presses in and takes in the whole hot arc of my neck, making me tremble as her tongue gets closer to that sensitive hollow of my throat, as her hands start to stroke and fondle. All the while I'm cradled in Roscoe's strong gentle arms, surrounding me with comfort and security, making me feel like I'm exactly where I should be, like I'm doing exactly what's right there under Irma's wandering tongue. I watch Roscoe surreptitiously just to make sure this dream is real. His expression is like a dad watching his daughter's first soccer game: Intent, encouraging, and cautious, not wanting his precious little girl to get hurt, but encouraging her to do her best. It was ironic as hell, Janie, because here I was with my sexy lover getting jealous because Roscoe was giving Irma that same expression--some daughters don't share their papas' love too well. Anyway, he sees what's up and starts to laugh at me, interrupting Irma's ministrations. 'Don't be jealous and pout, you can share me, don't you think?" and starts tickling me. I start giggling--all the nervousness and jealousy exploding away like a puff of hot air--as Irma smirks, 'women!' and joins Roscoe to tickle me into uncontrollable laugher and then hugs as I tell them through tears that I just cannot stop, 'I love you, I love you all!'"

Janie strokes Desdemona's arm and then, to break the intensity that floods over her from hearing Dessie's story, buries her head into her neck and--ouch!--nips the skin. "Is this the hollow?"

"You are so mean for someone who looks so young and innocent." Dessie says, "Just snuggle, no biting, Miss Virgin Vampire!"

Like déjà vu, Janie later thinks, from the hallway comes Irma's voice: "What did you call Janie?"

"She nipped my neck, I called her Miss Virgin Vamp."

Irma calls down the stairs to Nellie, "Did you know that our little virgin is a vamp?"

They hear the steps and the rustle of paper bags as Nellie comes into the room and eyes Janie and Desdemona lying together on the couch.

"Oh! Goody! Looks like the couch got to Janie again."

"Smell their fingers!" Irma says smiling wickedly. Kneeling by the couch to take Janie's hand from off Desdemona's belly she sniffs:

"Fi, Fie, Fo, Fom, do I smell pussy, yum?" Then her hand snakes under Desdemona's panty and cups her playfully, and with a deepened voice "Is this the wet pussy, innocent little Janie craves?"

Janie blushing furiously, pinches Irma's breast, "Your fingers never rest."

Nellie drops the bags on the kitchen table and knells next to Irma. She affectionately strokes first Janie's and then Dessie's face: "Did my lovely roommate and ex lover get caught?"

"They were very close, but you know how cagy our vamp can be. Smell!" Irma says, taking her hand from Desdemona's panties and putting her wet fingers under Nellie's nose.

"Smells good. Why vamp?"

"Janie was nipping Dessie's neck."

"Let's see." Nellie says and moves Desdemona's luxurious black hair from her neck. "No marks--she must have made the fang marks heal like in the movies." Then she leans down and licks her neck, "Here?" As her finger presses lightly, she adds, "I bet it was here--she is so sensitive here." She bends her head and again succulently licks the hollow of Dessie's throat, lips parted and wet. "I once saw Irma make her cum just by licking right here. Remember?" she adds, looking from Dessie to Irma, grinning wildly.

"God!" Janie says, looking at them all now, seeing how they seem to hum with good humor, mellow in their playful teasing, pleased she knows her Dessie now and pleased to belong to them all, her lovely, loving girlfriends: "You are too much!" Then she kisses first Dessie, then Nellie, and then Irma, turning to them eyes misty, "I hope we will always be friends!"

Chapter 5: Loving Naughty Nellie, Even If

'Jeez,' thinks Janie, 'being room mates sure needs a whole lot of patience...'

Nellie and Janie are in Nellie's red Civic, arguing. Janie, who usually drives to cut down on the grated teeth and impromptu curses of the other drivers, gave in to Nellie. Everything was mellow until Nellie's abrupt swerve interrupted Janie's reverie. It seemed unrelated, but soon a pattern of choice digs here, a sarcastic aside there, and suddenly the mellow is gone, all gone. Janie, fuming, wants to get out of the car and walk home. Nellie's cheeks are rose-red with anger. They ride in offended silence, each fending off the other with unsaid recriminations. 'Why can't I just drive my goddam car when I want? Who made you the queen of fucking drivers. Oh, damn, why am I so mad?' And from Janie's side a hurt pout, 'Even so why am I being a catty bitch, that comment about her friend (Maybe you should get Carol to drive!) was especially mean since she just totaled her car.'

The internal recriminations continue on in strained silence until Nellie bursts out with, "I'm just doing the best I can--just because you drive better than me doesn't mean I shouldn't practice now and then!" And turns into the mall, enduring the silence with pained indifference. She parks and turns to Janie her face sad. Janie has a big tear rolling down her check. They reach for each other and hug: Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

Nellie turns and kisses Janie fully on the lips, "You are such a bitch sometimes!"

"I know," Janie says, "I was pouting because I couldn't get my way--just 'cause I got in the habit of driving doesn't mean it's my car. I am a bitch!"

"I love you miss bitch!"

"Better not let Irmy know, she'll be jealous."

"She'd be happy I finally broke through."

"Hmm...you must mean my defenses."

"Yes, Miss Virgin Vamp!"

"Let's go!" Janie says self-consciously, wondering what they would say if they found out about the extent of her not-so-secret love. Maybe I should test the water with Nellie before I get burned by Dessie. Relationships can get really complicated around here.

They mall is mostly empty. As they roam from store to store, they shyly bind wounds until at last they heal the last of their lingering resentments--in the dressing room of Dillard's. Janie is lounging in the changing room while Nellie tries on yet another dress. She is lounging, leaning on the wall by the mirror, her legs stretched across a bench, dreamily watching Nellie preen.

"Well!"

"Yeah?"

"Don't fall asleep, bitch!" Nellie giggles, as she nudges Janie with her bare toe.

"Hey! You don't know where that dirty toe has been."

"It's been in my shoe."

"And now its on the floor, mingling with all the other dirty toes that came before."

"A bit squeamish, are we?" Nellie says, snaking her toe up Janie's thigh.

Janie grabs Nellie's ankle and holds her foot with her right hand. "Eww, I need rubber gloves!" and laughs, as she tickles the bottom of Nellie's foot.

Interrupted from adding the skirt to the low cut blouse she is trying on to wow Irma, Nellie hops about half-naked in a thong as she fends off Janie's handhold on her ankle. "Stop! You're gonna pay, Virgin Lezzie Vamp!" she says.

Janie laughs, "Be funny if someone overheard us in the next booth, huh?"

"Especially if we start moaning!" giggles Nellie as she gives up and sits on Janie's thighs. "You make me act like a teenager, you know."

"I bring out the best in you--well mostly." She adds remembering the argument in the car.

"The best, huh?" Nellie punctuates her statement by a lingering, full-handed pinch between Janie's legs, causing her to drop her ankle.

"Quit, Nellie!" Janie squirms as Nellies fingers continue to fondle her.

"Don't get too wet, Rosie." Nellie grins, "We might have to buy you a coat to cover your shame."

Meanwhile, with each stroke of Nellie persistent fingers, made all the more insistent by the wetness they feel on Janie's jeans, Janie seems to purr.

"Do I hear the virgin purring, pretty little pussy?" Nellie asks, increasing the intensity of her finger strokes, measuring their affect by the wetness growing on her fingertips. She raises her fingers to Janie's mouth, "Taste?"

Janie, despite being in the heat of Nellie's tease, is more affected by the pleasure that radiates from Nellie, the hot tension bright across her face, as though she were masturbating herself, not her friend. She giggles, "So this is what friends with benefits means!"

"Hmm..." Is all Nellie can mumble, her eyes oddly unfocused as her fingers move faster, as Janie is stopped from her talking, as lust catches up with her, surrounds her, causing the first long moan she cannot suppress.

Janie's hand holds on tight to Nellie's bare thigh as the moan bubbles up and captures her whole, flayed and simmered, plated and ready to eat. 'God,' she thinks, 'where did that come from?'

"Nellie! Nellie!" she sighs, "Please! Please!"

"Yes!" Nellie says, as she briefly stops to adjust Janie's hand, pushing it under her thong, "Please! Please, pretty please my pussy!"

With each stroke and reciprocated thrust, Janie loses it then, falls over the edge into the deep where coming is all there is, wave after pent-up wave, until...

"Are you all right in their, ma'am?" comes the voice of the cashier who knocks on the door.

Nellie startles, "Oh sorry, I stubbed my toe. I'm fine."

Yet another moan slips out of Janie, grimacing as she tries to contain herself, her fingers still tangled in Nellie beneath the thong.

"Is there someone else in there?"

"Just my sister..."

"I'm sorry, you can only have one person in the changing room at a time."

"Oh, sorry. We'll be right out."

Nellie and Janie bust out in giggles as Nellie says, "I have a reputation to maintain...being your older sister and all."

Janis pinches her clit, holding it pressed between its slippery lips, "You're such a bad influence, sis!"

"Let go, vamp! I won't be able to show my face in here again."

"What about me? Look how wet I am."

Nellie touches the now really wet jeans, her hand cupping her as she says, "That's what purses are for miss not-so-virgin."

Janie looks up at Nellie who is now standing up, one hand holding the pants she came in with. She mouth's 'thank you.'

Nellie smiles and puts on the pajama bottoms (a source of barbed teasing from Janie and Irma--'dress much,' 'should older woman wear those...?'). Then she bends over the now sitting Janie and gives her a long, long kiss--one with tongues and new found tastes--one that ends in a breathless pant as they separate to look at the intriguing newness, sweet and sassy, of each other together.

They ride home in good spirits. Nellie drives at Janie's insistence. "Don't you have a rosary in here some place..." They can joke now about their little fight, liking how they made up. Nellie is telling Janie how she can't wait to tell Irma. Janie says she can't wait either, worrying a bit that this is another test for the three of them. Irma now lives in the attic, joking she needs to be around to keep an eye on Janie and Nellie. They both know that money is tight so, like Janie, rent is exchanged for work. Irma is up just after 3:00 a.m. every day to help Roscoe get the morning breads ready. They expect she'll be napping when they get home.

Up the stairs they climb, quiet as church mice. Irma is sprawled across the bed in her work clothes, lightly snorting. "I love that slob," Nellie says.

They sit on either side of Irma and take off her work clothes. Janie does the shoe's, revealing each slim foot after a heavy boot and padded sock is removed. "She has such beautiful feet," Janie whispers to Nellie.

"I bet they're stinky feet now. Wonder what would happen if we washed them."

"She'd wake up, of course, silly."

"Or pee!" Nellie giggles. "Let's try it? Maybe she'd learn to take a shower after work--I'd like that!"

"We're already in trouble enough, don't you think, Miss PJ."

"No we aren't, you'll see."

Nellie unbuttons Irma's shirt, wondering how she can sleep through their whispers.

"Hmm...no bra. Look at your lover, Janie. Isn't she exquisite."

"She's your lover and my friend. Let's have at least a few boundaries here."

"Nope. After our kiss and cum in the mall, what's mine is yours."

"Kiss and cum, huh?"

"Yes."

"You, too, really?" Janie asks, remembering how wet Nellie was.

"Really." Nellie says and leans over and kisses the curious face of Janie, who is marveling at how she made another woman cum without even knowing it.

They both turn then to stare at pretty Irma, her blouse unbuttoned. Janie helps Nellie pull off the pants, which take Irma's skimpy panty along with them.

"Would you like me to trim you something special, like I did Irma?"

"You did that?--The fountain?"

"My pride and joy, our fountain of love."

"I remember seeing it the first night I was here. How wild it looked on Irma."

"I don't remember you being trimmed...in fact..."

"We'll take turns trimming." Nellie offers, feeling very generous about her blond, wildly hairy bush--the pride and joy of Irma, who calls it her pussy playground (it's really dense, you know, like a jungle gym down here, my tongue has to do some real calisthenics in your lovely pussy playground'). "It'll be a surprise for Irma!"

"We'll see," Janie says, warily, wondering what she is getting herself into.

"We'll see! We'll see! You sound just like my mother." Nellie grins.

Chapter 6: Confessions

Keeping her eyes closed, awake now, Irma listens to them talk about her, intrigued. 'So, two new love birds want to wash my feet... And my naughty Nellie wants to be trimmed. What to do, what to do, now that I know their secret...' Irma turns on her tummy, feeling a little exposed before the girls about whom she thinks of so fondly. She snugs the blanket around her. She's gotten so use to teasing Janie, she wonders what she'll do if... It is a delicious thought, the three of them together in lust fulfilled, in the luxurious flesh, swimming together in the warm urgent sea of sex. She can't wait. But still. Still. Friends are forever, while sex, for her especially, never seems to last. 'Look at my sweetheart Dessie.' She doesn't know exactly what to do--be pulled along by delirious anticipation or to hold back, just in case. 'I need all the friends I can get. And these two are like my very best.'

Janie tells Nellie, "If you're going to be trimmed. It can't be a surprise to your lover. She should help."

'Good for you, Janie! ' Thinks Irma, 'I would be a little surprised and maybe pissed, but secretly. Nellie would never know.--No need to trouble my naughty Nellie.

Nellie giggles and whispers, "So you and Irma want to get down between my legs and play with sharp objects. I'm not sure that's wise. Maybe you'd get carried away and cut your lip."

"My lip?"

"Irma isn't too discerning when it comes to lips," giggles Nellie.

"Ah huh, well I don't have any hair on my lip so she ought to be able to tell the difference."

"Just don't let her get too excited, she might go after any lip in the heat of the moment. But I like these pretty lips," she adds, a finger tip trailing across the seam of Janie's lips, puckering against their tempting fullness.

'Wow,' Irma thinks, her head buried under the sheet, 'my Nellie is randy, the little she-goat, sounding more like a teenage boy, posturing for the notoriously reluctant Janie. Even Snooky teases us about our lack of "progress," almost like she wants Janie to come over to the light...makes me wonder what little Miss Snooky's intentions are toward our virgin vamp. Then, there's her mom, my sweet Desdemona, she is definitely hot after the vamp. My whole world is filled with women who have devious designs on the virgin...if she is still a virgin...time to play.'

"Did I hear you want to trim your beautiful playground, Nellie?" Irma mumbles from under the sheet.

"Oh! You're awake! We were just thinking of washing your feet."

"Didn't I hear something about someone--someone with blond hair--wanting a secret trim?"

"Yes, but Janie defended you and said you had to participate in the great trim-out." Nellie says.

Irma sits up, looks down at her nakedness, smiles widely, and grabs Janie by the wrist, "My defender deserves her just reward." And kisses her ardently. When the kiss is finally done, leaving Janie breathless. Irma sniffs around Janie's face, then lightly nuzzles her cheek, "Just checking for the telltale smell of naughty Nellie." Then she reaches for Nellie and wrestles with her onto the bed until she is sitting on top of her, unbuttoning her blouse, "Do you have some bites from a vamp we all know and love, anywhere?"

Shadow and light, what a lovely tableau: Irma astride Nellie, Janie lying on her arm, watching their faux struggle, her mind pleasantly aswirl: Yet another kiss from the awesome vixen!

Snooky watches them from the hallway, their silhouettes a study in fine feminine form. She sees their beauty, the curves that startle and attract, the sweet slope of their waiting breasts, and the shadows down there where Eve rests in the v of their silky legs. Snooky has a secret: This is not her first clandestine adventure. She is a voyeur restlessly in search of the secret loves that, like flames, flutter hot around all the women she knows. When her Mom tried to seduce her friend Janie not so long ago, she was, in point of awesome fact, wedged behind the couch, listening intently. Being a teenage sneak, a common trait among her curious girlfriends, has sharpened her eye for hidden nooks and crannies--like the narrow space behind the famed 'horny' couch set out from the wall so that heads won't hit the slope of the attic ceiling when people sit down. Such a great hiding place... But deep down she is not happy being a sneak: She wants them to know she knows, the trouble is she's still figuring it out. Every time she thinks she understands, her Janie surprises her. First with her Mom, now with her Auntie...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds