• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Time of War

In Time of War

I joined the army after high school, thinking I could get some money for college and some life experiences. I was the head cheerleader, and honor student but didn't want to go straight to college after graduation. Plus my parents were not that well off, so money was an issue. I tried to work a few different jobs, but nothing stuck. I needed a change.

When I joined the army the recruiter of course said I could do whatever job I wanted, I later found out that was just to get me to sign the paper. I wanted to be a nurse, but was later informed that I was actually going to be a supply specialist. What a bummer, but I had already signed the paperwork, my fault for not checking it.

So off I went to basic training in the spring of 2007, Fort Jackson, South Carolina. I had heard stories about how the mind has to be in order to make it through. So I felt that I was ready for this. After about 2 weeks of marching, death by PowerPoint, we started to do the "real" training. I took it in stride. By the time I graduated I had lost 12 lbs. Not that I was heavy to begin with but my figure definitely looked nice. I was 5'7'', 34C FIRM, nice tone legs, and a nice ass to boot.

Once we were done I was sent to my duty station in Fort Carson, Colorado. That was a change, with the mountains and altitude difference; it took me about a month to get used to it. My daily duties were way less complicated that I thought, inventory, issue, fork lift, nothing major so all and all, it wasn't bad. In my free time, I worked out to keep my body looking good. I hated the ACU uniforms, and wanted to feel good about the figure I had, so I would wear nice satin, or lacy bras, and thongs all the time. I wrote my friends and family, and whenever possible I would call.

In summer of 2009 we were notified that we would be going to Iraq. We all knew at some point that was going to happen so a lot of us weren't surprised. I called my parents to let them know, and that I would write and call when I could.

After some abbreviated training, we were on a plane to Iraq to join the war efforts. We ended up in a camp near Baghdad. Nothing great, but it had a pool, MWR, and PX. I worked in a supply warehouse receiving and issuing parts for vehicles.

Everyday someone would try to get me to go out or hang out at the MWR or their AO. I was so tired of this it was insane. I wanted to do my job and go home. Just like everyone else.

On a very hot Sunday afternoon, I decided to go to the pool and cool off since I was going back to work that night. My friend had mailed me a new swim suit so I wanted to wear it even though it knew it violated the camp policy for dress code. So I tried it on, it was a blue metallic one piece, that criss-crossed in the back and was very high cut. It also pushed my 34C breasts up so they looked ever bigger. As I looked at myself in the mirror, my roommate came in and asked if I was really going to wear that. I said I wasn't sure.

She said that the swimsuit was very sexy and that it would draw too much unwanted attention. I knew she was right, but I put on my PT shorts and shirt over it and started to walk to the pool. On the way a group of guys tried to talk to me, I said I didn't have time to chat, and needed to get to work soon. They insisted that I hang out with them as they had found some alcohol and wanted to party. I again said no, and went on to the pool. They left, but mentioned that they would see me again. Since a lot of guys hit on me I didn't pay much attention.

When I got to the pool, there were so many people that I just wanted to go back. But I made the trip so I found a spot, and set my towel out. I noticed a few other girls wearing bikinis and all the guys were hanging over them like meat. I took off my shirt, adjusted my top so my breasts would look good, and then took my shorts off. Almost immediately after some guys walked over and wanted to talk. I said thank you but no. They tried their best to talk to me, and find out where I stayed and what unit I was in. I ignored them, and started to read a book.

About 30 minutes later the pool started to clear out so I decided to take a swim. I dove into the pool and the water was cool to the touch, and felt refreshing. I swam a few laps and then got out to dry off and go back. Again a guy stopped to talk, as I dried off he was trying to invite to the movie that was showing, and of course said no. When I looked up at him, I noticed he was staring at my chest, so I asked him to leave. After he left I wondered why he was staring so I looked, to my surprise my swimsuit had moved just enough to expose a nipple. It was hard, and swollen. I quickly moved my suit back, but my PT's back on and left.

The sun had begun to set, on my way back so I was trying to hurry. As I was walking by some shipping containers someone grabbed me. He put his hand over my mouth and dragged me into a container, then shut the door. It was dark and hot, as I could not see or say anything. I could taste the sweat on the man's hand has he kept me from yelling. I tried to hit him, bite him, anything, but he had a good grip on me. That's when I realized he was not alone. As one man was holding me I noticed another tying my hands behind my back. Then voice said, "are you going to be a good girl, or do we need to gag you too?" I began to scream, kick and bite, but they got a rag over my mouth and tied it tight.

After I was tied and gagged, they stood me up to have a look. They shined a flashlight on me and I could tell they were US soldiers. I could hear whispering and groans. Then the flashlight went out and I felt a hand start to pull my shorts off. I kicked and moved but to no luck, he pulled them off, and then cut my t-shirt off. Leaving me in my sexy metallic swimsuit, by this time I had moved so much trying to get free that my suit moved. Both my nipples were free, and my bottoms were riding in my ass. I was so hot and sweaty that my body just glistened.

It so dark and I could not see a thing. Suddenly I felt a hand start to rub my legs, slowly up towards my crotch. I just stood there scared and alone, wondering what was going to happen. When he got to my crotch he gently moved my swimsuit to the side, and then the flash light came on again. I like to keep myself looking good so I was shaved bald, and smooth. I could hear all the whistles, and knew they all liked what they saw. Then he moved up to my breasts and opened my suit to expose them. I think they were expecting them to sag. Bu they did not move, they were firm and large. The hands grabbed at them pinching my nipples, making me yelp.

Again the light went out and I was forced onto my knees. Then a voice said into my ear, "Lift up your ass". I did as I was told hopping they would stop soon. With my ass in the air they moved my suit so my tight smooth cunt was visible for all in the container. A hand started to rub my pussy, and clit. I started to jump, but someone else held me down. I don't know what happened but I could tell I was getting wet. As the hand rubbed me more, the more I could tell my pussy was getting wet.

After about 5 minutes, I felt a intrusion, it was the man's finger going inside my tight wet hole. I moaned as he entered me, and could feel how tight I was around his finger. He moved it all over inside, me rubbing my inner walls making me moan even more. Then it stopped.

I knew what was next, without warning I felt his huge member press against my entrance. I could tell he was going to hurt me. I hadn't had sex for some time, even his finger felt large. As he slowly pressed towards me, I could hear him say how fucking tight I was and that it was hurting him to get in. I yelled, and screamed, as he entered me. He got an inch in, and I had to open my legs to relax. Slowly he put more inside, 2 inches, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....I couldn't believe it when I looked between my legs, how deep he was inside me. He was so big, and long I thought I was going to pass out.

Once he was all the way in he started to pull out then go in slow. He could tell I liked it as I was cumming all over his cock. When he pulled out he was covered in my white sweet juices. All I could do was moan and hope it would end soon. After awhile I started to open up to his cock and he was able to fuck me faster. Every time he would thrust inward I would moan or yell. He was so big, and I was so tight, I knew he wouldn't last long.

As he was fucking my tight pussy, he suddenly moaned, and I could feel his warm cum in my pussy. He had cum inside me. He gave me one last thrust then backed out. I just laid there on my knees, shocked. Then someone else said let the Toilet man have a shot. The toilet man was an Iraqi contractor, who happened to be walking by and heard something. They let him in to watch.

The light was on me, and I saw him walk up behind me, and kneel down. He smelled like BO, and looked dirty. He undid his pants and I saw his cock. It was larger than the other, and looked so filthy. I didn't want it inside me. I screamed and kicked, but they held me down. So with my swimsuit moved to expose my breasts and pussy, he started to move towards me. The smell alone was repulsive, and I could see dirt all over him. He probably hadn't showered in a week.

He started to enter me and I moaned load, and bucked, but this actually put more of him inside me. He got about 7 inches in of his thick cock and started to fuck me. I couldn't take it, I moaned and screamed, as he fucked me hard. I was so wet from before that he had no other issues while fucking me. I tried to open my legs more but I couldn't. He was moaning and saying something in Arabic, as he fucked me. I was so ashamed as I could tell this dirty man was about make me cum. His filthy cock was about to be cleaned with my sweet juices.

I was getting close, as I noticed that I was fucking him back. He stopped and got on his back and the others moved me on top of him. As they began to lower me onto him I looked up and they removed my gag. I said, "I'll do it fucker, just a minute!" They untied me and I pushed my breasts together for him and then lowered myself onto him. GOD it was so big, I took about half then started to fuck him, thinking this was enough. I was not, as he grabbed my hips and pulled me down, all 8 inches went in me. I screamed and stopped for a moment. Then he looked at me, and I knew he was going to hurt me if I didn't start to fuck. So I lifted myself up to the tip then down, he was in heaven, being fucked by a white girl, tight pussy, firm tits, and he was going to cum in me. As I felt my own body get close, I fucked him faster, he was about to go and so was I. I fucked him hard and fast, as I washed his dirty cock with my love juice. He came inside me, and I felt his cock shoot deep inside me. I knew after this was would get pregnant, but put that out of my mind.

Once we were done, everyone, got dressed, and left. I put my shorts back on and went back to my AO. When I got back my roommate asked what happened I said," you were right about the swimsuit."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Time of War

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 380 milliseconds