In Your Office Ch. 01

"Take my shirt off, babe," Liz panted in his ear. Oh yes, she thought. Rob was so hard now. His firm penis rubbed deliciously against her aroused pussy, right through her panties. Which were soaked. Rob was starting to pant too. Quickly, he unbuttoned her shirt, eased it over her shoulders and unhooked her satin bra. His hands closed over her breasts.

Liz's moans, louder and louder as Rob pinched her puckered nipples, were driving him crazy. She did have great breasts, he thought — full and round and just heavy enough to feel satisfying in his hands. Her rosy nipples were asking to be sucked.

Liz stroked Rob's head as he bent forward, running her fingers through his hair. Rob's kisses and hands felt so good. His lips, wrapped around the tight bud of her nipple, pulled a groan from her mouth. His hard cock, pushing against her crotch, sent little sparks of excitement through her body. But she was holding back from something bigger. From totally feeling. She knew it.

She looked down at Rob's hands cupping her breasts, and in a second, Ryan Sullivan's hands were there instead, kneading her flesh, massaging it. Oh God, oh Jesus, this was so wrong. He was looking up at her with a little smile before he sucked hard on one pink nipple. Keeping a firm hold on her other breast. Arousal roared through her pussy, so hard she gasped.

"Touch me," she whispered, rising on her knees. She guided Rob's hands to the zipper at the back of her skirt, but in her fantasy Ryan was already yanking the zipper down, pulling the skirt smoothly up and over her head, hooking one finger around the sopping crotch of her panties and letting his other hand explore the juices dripping down her soft thighs. Teasing her until his middle finger slipped between her swollen pussy lips.

Your pussy is beyond wet for me, just like I knew it would be.

"Yesssss," she moaned. She grabbed Rob's hand — he was still trying to deal with getting her skirt off — and pushed it under the hem, up her smooth skin, straight to the creamy heat between her legs. "Touch me, baby."

Rob had never seen Liz so aggressive. It was hot, it was confusing, and he decided to just go with it. His cock told him not to argue. He slipped his hand in her lacy panties and quickly found her clit. Jesus, she was wet. He didn't know it was possible for her to be so hot and juicy. And she was moaning more and more, rubbing her pussy against his whole hand, grinding her soaked panties eagerly against his wrist.

Liz's head felt light, her nipples hard and puckered in the warm air, her pussy buzzing with need. The man's face inches away from her flashed back and forth between reality and fantasy: Rob, his mouth open, his dark eyes half-closed, his own excitement flushing his cheeks, and Ryan, his blue-green eyes locked on hers, one eyebrow raised, as two large fingers explored the opening of her steamy cunt and slowly worked their way inside, stretching her deliciously, massaging her most private place until she thought she couldn't take it anymore. She'd forgotten she could be so sensitive, so aroused, so — aware. She'd been numb before this. Sex had barely registered this year. Orgasms? Forget it. For how long?

"Fuck me, Rob," she growled. God, she'd almost said Ryan, and Rob was just looking at her, stunned. This was crazy. She was just going to let it happen. "Fuck me now."

"You sure?" Rob whispered. "You haven't..." His fingers were still working her clit. His other hand gripped her thigh.

"Now." Liz barely felt coherent. "I need you inside me now." The kitchen table beckoned from the corner of her eye. Hot, but too far away. "Take me here."

Take me? Liz never talked like this. Rob stared at her as she straightened up on shaky legs, yanked off her pencil skirt and panties, and lay back on the couch. Her juices were dripping onto the tasteful grey cushions. God, she looked hot, her rosy cunt open for him, her legs spread wide, her full breasts rising and falling.

"Liz, the couch—"

"Fuck me," she ordered. "Now. Take off your pants and pound me."

She'd gone certifiably insane, Rob thought, but his body already felt her. His cock pulsed, needing to sink into her hot sweet pussy. He unbuckled his belt. His pants and briefs were off before he knew it. He groaned as he lowered himself onto Liz, feeling her arms circle him, her nails dig into his bare back. His cock parted her lips and slid right into her aroused pussy.

"Yesssss..." Liz locked her legs around his waist, pulling him into her as far as possible. She needed to be filled. "Harder, Rob," she whispered into his neck. "Faster. I need you." She imagined — no, she felt Ryan's broad back under her hands. It was his narrow waist she gripped, his cute little ass under her palms. His thick cock penetrating her clutching pussy, over and over. His mouth by her ear, whispering: Hang on tight, baby. This is just the beginning. Excitement jolted her body. She hugged Rob's cock with her cunt muscles, squeezing him, reaching for release.

It was too much for Rob. He grunted with pleasure, thrusting again and again into Liz's tightening pussy as he came. Then he collapsed on her chest.

"Rob?" whispered Liz. Her cunt was throbbing. God— She was so close to coming — He couldn't be—

A snore stirred her hair.

Liz dropped her head back on the couch and growled with frustration. Her whole body ached to come. Rob's cock was buried deep inside her, still hard and twitching, tantalizing her soaking cunt. She bucked her hips against Rob, tried to work her hand between their sweaty joined bodies, strained to find her hard pearl of a clit and shudder through the orgasm she needed so badly, but Rob was heavy, totally relaxed, and blocking all access to her crotch.

"Rob." She shook his shoulder. "Rob!"

"Hm?" He started, half-opening one eye.

"Go to bed."

"Oh. Yeah." He smiled sleepily, flexed his hips, and withdrew his cock from her dripping pussy, rising up on his elbows. Liz couldn't keep back a little moan as his head popped free of her snug opening. "We'll both sleep well tonight. That was...something." Drowsy as he was, he also looked a little wary. He rubbed his lip where Liz had bit him."You came pretty hard."

Came pretty hard? She hadn't come at all. She was on the edge of orgasm right now, all her muscles tense.

"You go." She patted his shoulder. "I'll be in soon."

As soon as Rob had padded down the hall and closed the bedroom door, Liz slipped a hand between her legs. Yes...that was it. The suede couch cushions rubbed against her naked back and ass, sending hot prickles of want through her skin. Her thighs quivered with need. Her hard clit was just begging for her fingers, and her pussy was slick with juices. She moaned softly as she stroked her eager lips and squeezed one full breast, her moans getting louder again as she pinched her own sensitive nipple. When she imagined Ryan's head between her legs, looking up at her with that innocent expression, his hot tongue teasing her swollen cunt, she came with a rush and just kept coming. One hand clapped over her mouth to muffle her cries from waking Rob.

"Ryan," she whimpered into her palm.

You need this right now. I know you do.

Fuck yes. Male fingers were probing her tight pussy while a wet tongue furiously licked her soft folds, encouraging her rippling cunt to squeeze down on the invading touch again and again. Like that, Ms. K? Ryan stopped, just for a second, to smile up at her as she thrust toward him helplessly, mid-orgasm. You want me to do you like that? When he sucked on her clit, she cried out, riding another wave of pleasure. Then she collapsed on the couch, her own fingers still buried in her silky pussy.

Slowly, the living room came back into focus: the bare walls she hadn't taken much time to decorate; the uninspired flower print her aunt had passed on to her; the streetlight outside, filtering through the blinds; the keyboard in the corner, gathering dust just like her saxophone case.

Liz lifted her arms, stretching from head to toe. Her juices had soaked the couch. Her fingers were perfumed with the scent of her cunt. Dazed, she wiped the slick wetness off her thighs, then walked naked to her laptop — wishing she'd been fucked hard enough to be sore — and tapped through her music files until she found an album she'd recorded in college. Jazz, with the right late-night feel.

In the kitchen, she piled clinking ice in a glass and poured in a trickle of bourbon. She couldn't believe the juices still dripping down her legs. Flopping back onto the couch, glass in her hand, she sipped the bourbon, savoring the burn, and stared up at the ceiling. The whole room smelled like sex.

She'd never fantasized about a student before. She'd never let herself. Hormones filled the school building, but professional boundaries had be drawn somewhere, so she might as well be as careful as possible and draw them in her head.

She tried to shake off the image of Ryan. She was horny, that's all, for the first time in months. It didn't have anything to do with him, other than his powerful shoulders, his cool gaze during rehearsal which, she had to admit, had thrown her more than once, and his little punk attitude this morning. What did she know about him? Good-looking guy, and he walked around like he knew it, but he'd never given her any trouble. He was quiet in class. Came on time. Decent trombonist. Seemed serious enough about doing well in school. He had a cute blonde girlfriend, or at least he'd had one a few months ago, when Liz had seen her taping Happy 18th Birthday decorations all over Ryan's locker. And that was it.

The letter still sat in her purse, neatly folded. She could feel it from across the room. First thing tomorrow morning, she'd take it straight to the school office.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds