Incubus Nights Ch. 02

She flashed her teeth to him, like a cat lazily showing its fangs. Sam smiled back at her, closed-lips. He finally spoke after a moment. "You are not what I was expecting, at all." He gestured for Carla, and she appeared in a moment.

"Hi there, anything I can get for you?"

"Another whiskey." He said, and Carla went away with the glass. She tossed a look over her shoulder just so Alina could see it. It was all conspiracy.

Alina decided to lighten the mood a bit. She slipped one of her heels off, leaving it on the floor. Her foot found his thigh easily. Thankfully the table cloth would cover their game.

It was so worth it. His eyes widened til they were like saucers. He restrained a noise. Even against the light jazz and conversation, he could have caused a scene. His control was commendable. It just made him more desirable.

"Have you made a decision yet?" She asked, and she forced her eyes to meet his gaze.

Sam swallowed, and she watched his Adam's apple bob for a moment. He nodded. "Yes. I'll do it."

"Then I have a request, Sam." She said.

"You're the boss here." He whispered.

Yes, yes she was. "I want you to drop your glamour when you're around me. Starting now."

He hesitated for a moment, watching her. "I...well." He closed his eyes a moment. Even without the magical talent of others, she could feel the power that rolled off of him. It surprised her when he opened his eyes.

The pale green was still there in his eyes. However, flecks of gold had slid into them, and they were even more entrancing than before. "Gorgeous." She whispered. Her toes flexed, sliding further up his thigh. She found the bulge in his pants, and she smiled. "Not erect yet. Must be losing my touch." She purred.

"No, just..." He closed his eyes just a moment, grunting. "Crap. You're really good."

She smiled, and stood. "Finish your drink, then meet me in the ladies' room." She slid her foot from his groin, then slipped it back into her shoe. She stood and walked away from the table.

She couldn't help but chuckle to herself once she had made her way into the restroom. She hopped up onto the marble counter, and she ran a hand through her blond hair. As nervous and excitable as Sam was, he was irresistible. She could hardly wait for him.

She licked her lips when he walked in. At his full height, her mind started to imagine what he would look like nude. He could use some more time in the gym, develop a promising frame. Later, she promised herself. She would have him.

"Sam," She whispered. "You've not had sex, but do you at least have some experience with foreplay?"

"Yes." Sam walked towards her. The gold in his eyes was starting to overtake the green. His demon, good. She wanted that demon.

"Excellent." She uncrossed her legs, and spread them wide. "Let's have the oral part of your tryout."

Sam looked down, then smiled. He knelt down on one knee, and Alina quivered slightly. He looked good kneeling before her. She placed her hands on the counter, lifting her hips up. "Get my panties off. With your teeth."

He lifted his head, and she groaned as his face went under her skirt. She had already been wet, but she felt an ache inside her as she felt the little shift of pressure as he pulled at her panties.

She watched as he slowly dragged her panties, black, down to her knees. "Do you want me to continue?" He asked.

"Oh you better, boy." She groaned, and she didn't regret it.

Incubi had such excellent natural talent. His tongue flickered out, sliding against the lips of her sex. She groaned softly, and her hand reached down, tangling in his dark locks. She pushed her head against her, and moaned as his lips started to make out with her cunt.

"Fuck," She hissed. "More." She urged. She wanted him hooked on her. She knew an incubus was going to be particularly susceptible to the pheromones a were had in their bodily fluids. Just for good measure, she started to grind her hips against his face. It felt good, damn good.

His tongue slithered inside of her, and she squirmed as he started to each her out. She didn't last long. He was thorough, enthusiastic. All she could ask for from a man. She clenched her thighs together, rocked her hips against his face. Hell, she fucked his face. She wanted to cum all over that pretty face.

When she did, she felt her fangs lengthen, her beast roaring within her. She panted, groaned, looked down at him. "Sam, Sam..." She panted, her body tingling with desire.

His face was covered in her juices as he looked up. "Yeah, Alina?" His voice was low, rough.

She knew what she wanted right then and there. "Stand up." He did, and he loomed over her. She slid her hand through his locks again, and she pulled his face down to her.

He let out a yelp of surprise, but he didn't struggle. Her heart raced, her beast roared. She sunk her fangs into his neck.

Hers. He would be hers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds