Indecent Desires Ch. 2

When she awoke Lisa found herself in a bed in a small bedroom and for a moment forgot where she was. When she felt the warm soft body of her new lover embracing her she remembered all that happened. She looked over into Julia's smiling face and could not help but smile back and stroke her cheek.

"How long was I out?" Lisa asked sheepishly.

"Not long." Julia replied. "I thought we would be more comfortable here." She added as she stroked Lisa's cheek.

"Yes my dear, this is much better." Lisa purred as she kissed Julia with a soft lingering kiss. "I don't know about you, but I loved every moment of that and I don't regret it one bit." Lisa said with a warm glow about her.

"It was more wondrous than I could have imagined. I definitely can see how anyone can get used to that! That was unlike anything I have ever experienced before. As good as my late husband was, (and he was good let me tell you) there was something different something special about this. I can't say exactly but it's like there is an . . ."

"Inside knowledge, kindred spirit or something like it that allows a woman to please you in ways a man doesn't know how." Lisa cut Julia off and continued her sentence.

"Exactly!" Julia agreed. "But I still don't know what I'm going to do about my girls." Julia sighed as she rested her head on Lisa's chest.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked as she stroked Julia's hair in a calming way.

"Well I don't know if I am any better off than before. I love my daughters and they love me. I desire my daughters and they desire me. Now I know that I love having sex with women and I know that they do also. If you put us all in the same place you can imagine what will happen before long! I just don't know if I can live with myself if I let that happen." Julia finished with a sigh.

"Did you enjoy it when Donna made love to you?" Lisa asked as she continued to soothingly caress Julia's hair. There was a short pause before Julia answered.

"Yes, but that's not the point, I was mortified because of it and I still am a wreck because of it!" Julia said with a tear as she remembered the pain she has endured since it all started.

"I don't know how to say this, but if you love each other and can make each other happy than what's the problem?" Lisa said with empathy. "What can be so wrong with people simply bringing each other happiness and joy?" Lisa said and could not believe she said it, but somehow it seemed like the right thing to say.

"But it's wrong!" Julia said firmly. "There are some things that just shouldn't happen; family members should not have sex!" Julia finished with a frustrated sound.

She could not believe what she was hearing. How could she simply give in to her desire for her daughters? Just because she now liked sex with women did not make sex with her daughters okay. There was a part of her that agreed with what Lisa had said, for a small part of her it rang true. She wondered how much better sex would be with someone that loved her in a way that only family does. She pushed the thoughts out of her mind as she lightly traced circles on Lisa's breast.

"My pussy is just aching for some attention lover." Julia said in a sultry voice with an alluring smile.

"Come to think about it I am getting a little . . . Hungry." Lisa said with a wicked smile and a raised eyebrow.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

P.S. Feedback is always welcome.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds