Independent Study

I blushed, biting my lower lip. "Can I taste you?" I said. She looked as surprised as I felt. The words just escaped me, but I did not regret them. "Please?" I added, as if that would smooth it over.

"Sweetie," she said as she pulled her thong down, "of course you can." She lay back against the pillows, spreading her legs wide, her bare, smooth pussy exposed for me. I moved in front of her, sliding to my knees on the floor, as I bit my lower lip, looking up at her, my eyes locked with yours. She gave a light nod, and I inched closer.

Her scent was heavenly. A familiar feminine scent, yet with her own inviting warmth. I cautiously stuck my tongue out, and pressed it against her moist slit. My body shivered as I made connection, my first connection with another person like this. I slowly traced the length of her slit with my tongue, tasting her sweet, tangy juices. She was addictive. The more I tasted, the deeper I wanted to go, the more I wanted to stay here like this forever.

Fiona started to moan softly. I looked up, seeing that her eyes were closed, one hand playing with her left breast. Feeling adventurous, I reached up with my left hand and grabbed her other breast. She gasped at the touch, opened her eyes and smiled invitingly. I cupped her breast in my hand, feeling how soft and firm it was, as I lost myself in her wet folds. I groaned, the noise from my voice sending vibrations into Fiona, causing her to moan louder. I started to run fast circles around her clit, speeding up my licking as I started to get turned on more myself. I slide my hand down her waist, gently grabbing her thigh, squeezing in as I pushed deeper, burying my face into her warm pussy. Groaning, I started to move my face from side to side, running my tongue slowly over her, before pushing in with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, god, Lauren..." Fiona groaned out. One of her hands had moved to my shoulder, playing with my long hair that draped down my back. She twisted a few strands before dropping them, her hand moving down to my hanging breasts. Again, she expertly squeezed and kneaded my breasts, teasing my erect nipple. As I buried my tongue in her deeper, I could feel her pulling at my breasts, almost lifting me closer to her. Groaning again, I slid one hand down my sides, under my skirt. I couldn't help myself anymore. I was enacting the very scene I've been imagining for weeks now whenever I would touch myself, and my own pussy ached out for attention. I gently dipped my finger into my pussy, which was already soaked, and brought some of my moisture up to my clit as I gently ran circles around it.

"Oh, Lauren, you horny little thing," she spoke between moans. I opened my eyes, looking up at her. Fiona met my gaze, watching me as I pleasured myself while pleasing her. She gripped my breast tighter, then playfully bounced them with her hand. "Good, I want you to play with yourself. Get nice and wet for me."

I nodded, pushing deeper, my tongue getting wild, sliding up and down the length of her slit faster now, running rapid circles around her clit, probing deeper and deeper. Fiona spread her legs wide, then with her other hand, grabbed the back of my head, pressing me closer to her pussy, guiding my head, almost controlling my motions. I looked up at her as she did this, watching her gasp, groan, use my face. She started to breathe heavily, and I felt her muscles tighten. Her legs started to shake and she let out a soft squeal. "L-Lauren," she gasped out. "Fuck!"

Fiona's body trembled as she slouched down, loud moans escaping her perfect, soft lips. Her pussy contracted, almost pulsing, as I tasted more of her hot juices, completely coating her bare pussy now. She breathed heavily, her pert breasts lifting and falling, as I slid back, sitting on my feet, looking up at her.

"Oh, sweetie," she said between breaths. "I haven't cum like that in months!" She let out a weak giggle, looking down at me. She smiled, gently brushing my hair back over my shoulder. I smiled up at her, biting my lower lip a bit, enthralled by her vulnerable beauty. I panted a bit myself, my hand having just left my own pussy. "Lauren," Fiona said as she stood up, her beautiful naked body towering over me as I sit on the floor. "I want to fuck you. I need to fuck you," she said in a cool, commanding voice. All I could do at the sight of this was nod eagerly.

Fiona turned and walked down the hall. "Stay there," she said. Confused, I remained on the floor until she returned a few minutes later. My eyes grew wide as I looked over her frame, now with a new addition – a thick, dark purple strap-on. "I've wanted to use this on you since I first saw you. The thought of your full, perfect tits bouncing as I fuck you... god, it's too much!"

I was almost in shock as she stepped closer, the strap-on inches from my face. She looked so commanding as she stood there, her arms crossed across her ribs, under her breasts, nonchalantly standing with her strap on inches from my face. "Why don't you get it ready for me, Lauren? I want to see your gorgeous face suck."

I nodded and inched closer, cautiously opening my mouth. I've never done this with a real cock, let alone a fake one. Trying to let go of my nerves, I pushed forward, allowing the firm plastic strap-on to slide past my lips, resting on my tongue. I looked up at Fiona, who reached down with one hand, grabbing my breasts again. I started to slowly glide back and forth, my lips tight on the ridged rubber of the strap-on. I spread my legs, one hand reaching under my skirt, staring up at Fiona as I sucked the fake cock.

"Mm, seems we both can't wait any longer. Stand up," she said. I pulled off of the strap-on with a pop, then stood. Fiona reached down to my hips, helping me undo my skirt. She expertly removed my light pink boyshorts panties with my skirt, leaving me fully exposed. Fiona took a step back, looking me over, her strap-on pointed right at me. "God, you are beautiful," she said, shaking her head in amazement. I felt a bit odd, being looked at purely as a thing of beauty, but was thrilled that it was her doing it, and no one else. "Lay down," she said coolly.

I nodded, then lay back on the loveseat, looking up at her. I spread my legs instinctively, biting my lower lip, one hand reaching down to my smooth pussy, playing with my clit. Fiona took her hand and placed it over mine, guiding me. She then moved it aside, touching me herself. "My, my, seems you ARE ready," she giggle. I nodded, eager.

Fiona climbed on top of me, sitting on my legs. "I'll be gentle, but let me know if you want me to change." I nodded, watching as she adjusted her hips, laying above me, one hand next to my head, supporting her body, while her other hand guided her strap-on. I gasped as she tapped my clit lightly with the hard rubber, running the head of the fake cock up and down my moist slit.

"Please, Fiona," I whispered. "Fuck me."

With a devilish smile, Fiona dipped her hips, pushing the head of the strap-on into my pussy. I gasped loudly, my hand grasping at the pillow. I groaned as she slowly slid the fake cock into my pussy. While I've used dildos in the past, I've never felt one so thick before, so strong. It fit Fiona perfectly.

I started to breathe heavily as she slowly pumped into me, pushing the length of the strap-on as far as she could, pulling out slowly, then pushing back in with more force. I gasped, yelping with each thrust. "Shhh, it's ok," she said, smiling to me as she gyrated her hips, driving her fake cock in deeper, pinning me to the loveseat. I groaned, my body pushed back against the arm of the loveseat, my breasts bouncing with each of her strong thrusts. Fiona leaned closer, her smaller, firm breasts pressed to my own. She took her hand and slid it up my ribs, sliding it over my body, cupping one of my full, bouncing breasts. I looked up, her beautiful, dark eyes staring at me, sending as much of a shiver through my body as the strap-on.

"F-Fiona," I groaned. "God, you feel... so amazing!" I let out a gasp, my pussy clenching her strap on as she worked it into me harder and faster. She leaned closer to me and started to kiss my neck, moving down my collarbone, before finally removing her hand and kissing my breast. Her tongue expertly ran circles around my erect nipple, every so often gently biting it, sending a jolt through my body. The sensation of her thrusting into me and sucking on my nipple drove me wild. Feeling more enamored and bold, I started to thrust back down with my hips, meeting her thrusts, allowing her strap-on to drive into me deeper. My breasts were bouncing wildly, almost hitting me in the face, as I groaned, looking at Fiona. She slid her hand up my body, up my arm, which was tossed back behind my head at this point. Her delicate, strong fingers interlocked with mine. I squeezed her hand tightly as she drove her strap-on into me, causing my entire body to shake.

"Oh god, fuck, Lauren," she whispered. "Don't hold back. Let go!" She spoke to me in a hushed, yet excited, tone.

The sensation built up inside me. Watching Fiona, the object of my desires, over me, thrusting in so lovingly, so perfectly, it was too much for me to bear. She smiled down ant me slightly, as my eyes locked with hers. I let out a loud gasp as she thrust in, then took my other arm and wrapped it around her head, pulling her closer as I sat up a bit. Only one more thing to complete this, to make this the most perfect moment. Boldly, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers, holing our heads together. Her eyes lit up for a second, then she closed them, before I closed mine, getting lost in the kiss. My tongue danced with hers as I moaned softly into our kiss. I released, falling back, bouncing on the pillow lightly, as I giggled, looking up at her surprised, yet pleased, face.

I groaned, biting my lower lip briefly, before letting go, allowing my loud moans to fill her apartment. I spread my legs wider. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum," I gasped, looking up at Fiona. She took this as a sign to speed up, and stared to drive the fake cock into me deeper. Her nails dug into my hand as we interlocked our fingers, her erect nipples brushing against mine, her warm thighs pressed to my own bare legs. The hard, driving thrusts of her strap-on, along with all of these other sensations, sent me over the edge.

I gasped loudly as my legs started to shake, my entire body quivering. I gripped her hand tightly, my other arm curling up, grabbing one of my bouncing breasts. I felt my pussy pulse, gripping her strap-on tightly, as I started to pant. I let out a loud scream as every nerve in my body fired off at once, a surge of pleasure disabling me. I groaned, writing in my own pleasure as Fiona slowed down the pace of the thrusts.

I laughed lightly, smiling, my eyes unable to fully open. Fiona pulled out, then slid next to me, wedging herself between my bare body and the back of the loveseat. She wrapped her arms around me, one hand cupping my breast, still heaving from my heavy breathing. "Oh my god, Fiona," I whispered, almost laughing, every fantasy of mine from the past few weeks having come true in such a short time. "That was amazing." I laughed again.

"Mm, yes." She gently squeezed my breasts, playing with my nipple still, both of us breathing heavily. I pushed against he, pressing my body to yours. "I've waited so long for that."

"Me to, you have no idea," I giggled. "Did I do good?"

Fiona smirked and stroked my hair. "You did very well, yes." She smiled, holding me close to her. I laughed lightly and rested my head on her chest, and both of us stayed like that until we fell asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds