• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Indian Curry

Indian Curry

12

Amy and Sophie smiled excitedly at each other as the train drew into the station at Kolkata, the last stop of their back-packer's journey through India. They leaned out the window, taking in the now familiar chaos that was Indian rail transportation, an experience of its own. The hustle and bustle, the noise and the smells - they had fallen in love with it all. But, as with all good things, it was coming to an end.

By good luck or good design the train stopped such that their carriage was directly opposite a teen with a pedo-cab. As they alighted he quickly rushed up to them. Pushing other people out of the way he grabbed their packs. "Ah, you come with me, I am your guide. I'm Joe. This way, this way," he said, magically clearing a path for them.

"You see other people here but I am best, you see" he said with an engaging smile. He threw their packs in the back of his pedo-cab and jumped into the saddle. "Ladies, I have champagne for you," he said popping the cork on a bottle and pouring them a glass each which they took, then toasted each other. Cold champagne in the hot Indian afternoon, what could be better.

And Joe was as good as his word. They had a few hours to kill so he took them to all the popular sites and some spectacular places that they had never heard of, all the while making them laugh with his stories and wearing a happy smile. The champagne was beautiful, and as the day drew to an end, the girls were more than happy and relaxed.

"You not far from the airport now. We are in plenty of time," he said. "Stay with me, I just have to drop in and see my uncle Dev." And with that, he turned off into a side street then took a quick left again, and it was as if they were in a different world. The glitz and glamour of the wide, open main street was replaced by a darker, narrow street. There were many young children gathered in the street kicking a football and they all moved out of the way as Joe pedalled through. But there was one older lad that caught Amy and Sophie's eye. As they went past he leered at them and nonchalantly grabbed his crotch before making a circle with his thumb and forefinger with one hand and pushing a finger of his other hand through, simulating sex. They had seen worse but for some reason they both felt a cold shiver up their spine. They knew India could be a rough place for women.

They went 50 metres further down the street before Joe pulled up at the back of a shop. "You come with me," he said. "This not a good place to leave two ladies. My uncle is powerful man so you in no danger with me here but if I leave you for one minute, no more, I would come back and these urchins would kidnap you and drag you away before I returned. Brothel around corner, sell boys and girls. Big boy, he is the, um, pimp I think you call it, bad man. You come please," he said, taking their bags out of the back with him, his voice and manner serious. And both girls were more than happy to follow him. Amy shuddered as she looked over her shoulder, the taller boy was still looking at her, leering.

His uncle's shop was a jewellery shop.

"Ah Joe, so pleased to see you," he said, jovially coming around from behind the counter to give his nephew a hug. "And who are these lovely ladies you have with you?" he enquired. While Joe made the introductions, the two security guards closed and locked the front and back doors.

"Come, look at some of my jewellery," Dev said.

"Ah, no, look I think someone has the wrong idea here," said Amy. "We're not looking for jewellery and we've got no money left to buy anything anyway, so Joe, can you simply take us to the airport now, please," she said, turning to Joe.

"No, ladies, you must have the wrong idea. I'm not trying to sell you anything," Dev said, a slow smile spreading across his face. The room fell silent and the mood was tense. Neither girl noticed the security guards were now much closer. Dev snapped his fingers at Joe, who immediately pulled out two passports and handed them to Dev.

"Hey, those are ours," said Amy. "How did you get them, give them back now," she demanded. Sophie nervously shuffled closer to Amy.

"All in good time, all in good time, ladies. But I just want you to do a little favour for me. That's not much to ask for all Joe's time, is it? All I want is for you to carry a small package of jewellery home with you and my young nephew will pick it up from you."

"Yeah, bullshit, drugs is what you're into. We're not fucking idiots. Give me our passports, we're out of here," Amy demanded, holding out her hand.

"Ah dear, if only it was that simple," said Dev. "Drugs, jewellery, what does it matter to you? See, the problem is that you now know about our operation. So, if you're not taking our jewellery in your bags, then who knows who you might want to tell."

"We don't care, we won't tell anyone," said Amy nervously. This was quickly getting out of hand.

"Oh, I know you won't," said Dev laughing, as he took a pronounced look at his watch. "Still plenty of time for your flight," he said. "But unless you agree to take our packages then you will never see your passports again. If you are of no good to us then my guards will simply shove you out the back door. Two pretty girls, alone in this neighbourhood at night. By the time the urchins outside have finished with you, then, no, I don't think you will be speaking to any authorities about me. I think if you want to ever go home again there is only one way: my way." All the men laughed, they had seen it all before.

Sophie moved closer to Amy and placed a trembling hand on her arm, hoping for some sort of protection. She had a vivid picture in her mind of the pimp that they passed earlier and understood the implications of what Dev said. She could feel the heat burning behind her eyes as she prayed for Amy to save them.

Sophie pulled Amy to face her. As she did, the tears she was holding back flowed down her cheeks.

"Oh my god Amy, we don't have any option; we've got to get home," she whispered in a voice almost too soft for anyone to hear.

"Do you know what this means? Do you know what you are suggesting? Do you understand the risks? Do you know what happens if we are caught? It means jail. Can't you see that," Amy growled angrily at Sophie, as much in fear as in frustration at the hopeless situation they were in.

"But it's better than being forced into a brothel," she cried, looking forlornly at Amy.

"Arseholes, you're fucking arseholes," Amy exploded at Dev, staring at each of the men in turn. "I fucking hate you. We will do it; we don't have a choice, do we? Put your fucking shit in our bags but I tell you now, if we get picked up by customs, I'm telling the cops everything. You're all going down." Her voice was breaking as she finished her tirade and she was unable to control the tears. As they watched Amy started shaking with fear and emotion. "Arseholes," she sobbed.

The room was silent. Dev smiled to his friends, they all knew that a line had been crossed. Once the first step was taken there was no return. The men smiled at each other, enjoying watching Dev, the master, manipulate the girls. Confident, Dev nodded at the two guards, who picked up the back packs, took them behind the counter, and started unzipping them. Dev waited, buying time for he knew that each minute, each item removed or repacked in their bags acted as reinforcement of their acceptance.

"A smart decision ,and I'm glad you mentioned the customs. We have people working for us in customs. But, oh dear, I guess I might have forgotten to mention that to have a deal with the customs officer, we have to buy him off. He will be here any minute for payment."

"Well, don't look at us. We haven't got any money," Amy spat at him.

"Yes, yes, we know. But it's not about money; one of you will simply have to sleep with him," he said very matter of fact.

Both girls looked at him in stunned silence.

"What? What, no fucking way!" Amy screamed at him. "No, fuck off you lecherous fucking scumbag. No, I refuse, you can't do this. We're not whores. No, no, it's not going to happen, it can't," she screamed hysterically breaking down emotionally in front of them. She started sobbing loudly as tears coursed down her cheeks. "I'm not doing it, I can't, I won't. If anyone's going to do it she will have to," she cried, pointing at Sophie. "I'm not doing it, I'm not, I can't," she said, slowly sagging to her knees, her hands covering her face.

Sophie looked in horror as Amy broke down in front of her. She was terrified. Suddenly all the attention focussed on her. She could see the hunger, the lust in the men's eyes as their attention focussed expectantly on her. A cold fear gripped her heart. No one moved, no one spoke, the only sound to be heard was Amy's sobbing.

Slowly Sophie brought her hands to her face. The tension was suffocating her. "Oh my god," she whispered. She was frozen with shock and fear, her eyes locked on Dev's but she was unnerved by his knowing look, the smirk of anticipation on his face. Her eyes flicked to Amy then back to Dev. Almost imperceptibly, ever so slowly, her body sagged and her head dropped before she gave a small nod.

"Take her," Dev said to one of the guards, who took Sophie gently by the arm and led her away. Amy couldn't look at Sophie as she was led away.

Sophie felt like she was in a dream, a bad dream. Her legs were numb as she was escorted down a long corridor to the other end of the building by the guard. He opened the door to a large bedroom. As she entered an overweight, middle aged man dressed in a uniform was already waiting for her. He bore an uncanny resemblance to Dev and Joe, but then, these Indians all looked the same didn't they? The moment the door closed the guard indicated for her to strip off.

She stopped and stared as the customs officer stripped and she saw his monster cock dangling between his legs. She watched in alarm as it quickly started growing and became erect.

"Oh my god, I ... I can't ... it's too big," she stuttered in alarm. But the officer only smiled at her.

"Ha, ha, get on your knees," he instructed placing his hands on her shoulders and pushing her down. She knew she had no alternative and reluctantly lowered herself to the floor. She looked in revulsion at the now throbbing erection in front of her face.

"Get on with it whore, I haven't got all day so start sucking," he growled at her.

She almost retched at the revolting smell of his unwashed cock and sweating body. She had to open her mouth wide but holding her breath she took the head, then gradually more into her mouth.

"Ahhh, that is good," he said as her mouth closed over him. "Play with my cock and my balls," he instructed. Sophie closed her eyes in disgust as she reluctantly took his sac in her hand and gently fondled his balls.

"Ahh, now I'm ready, get on the bed, it's time to fuck you," he instructed after a few minutes. Sophie's eyes quickly flickered to the guard who stood looking at her. She quickly diverted her eyes as she saw the look of lust on his face.

As she lay on the bed he clambered between her thighs. His body odour was overpowering and she took to making small breaths to stop herself gagging. Initially he supported his weight as he guided the head of his cock to her cunt. He wasn't into wasting time and set about entering her. As he did he lay on top of her, his fat stomach squashing the breath out of her. She could feel the head of his cock roughly spreading her sex as he thrust his cock forward. Sophie groaned as he tried to force the head of his cock into her unyielding sex yet it was only a matter of moments until she grunted as it slipped into her. Sophie felt her cunt stretch as he forced his way into her body. She had no alternative as she reluctantly moved with him as bit by bit he worked his cock into her. She was making small noises as the length of his cock touched virgin territory and she could feel her insides stretching to accommodate him. She was relieved when he started a steady rhythm.

His size forced her mind to focus on his cock, where it touched her, where it stretched her, his rhythm overpowering and reluctantly she felt her body betraying her. She prayed that he would be quick but he was obviously experienced, moreover he wanted to play with her breasts as he fucked her. She could feel her own juices dripping past her anal ring and down the crack of her ass. It was inevitable that she feel the first stirrings of orgasm. She fought it, but as his slick pole pounded into her, the climax building inside her exploded and she was ashamed to hear herself moaning as the orgasm tore through her body.

Moments later she felt his pace quicken and with a few grunts of satisfaction she felt him pump his sperm into her. When he climbed off her she was numb with humiliation. There was no bathroom and suddenly the guard was pushing her to hurry. There was no time so with tears rolling down her cheeks Sophie used the bed sheet to clean off what she could of his sperm then dressed.

***

Joe took Amy's hand as Sophie was led away. "Come with me" he said to Amy as he helped her to her feet. Joe took her through another door and headed for a different part of the building. They walked down a passage and past a few doors before entering a large bedroom.

Amy reached into her purse and brought out a cigarette. Her hands were visibly shaking and it took her a few moments to light her cigarette before she hungrily drew the smoke into her lungs. She was still shaking and Joe found the combination of her beauty and her unmistakable vulnerability incredibly arousing.

"Come here and look out the window," Joe said and there was no resistance from Amy as Joe put an arm around her waist, ushering her to a window. He felt a surge of arousal, his balls were aching with desire as his body made contact with hers. Emotionally she was shattered, she offered no resistance and allowed him to lead her as he opened the curtains.

"He would have done it, you know. Couldn't afford not to, you know all about his operation. You have to take the packages and one of you has to pay off the customs officer to get through the airport. He's done it before; I've seen it myself. Here, look at this," he said pressing his body against hers, revelling in her softness and warmth, one hand stroking her back as he pointed through the window with the other.

"See the big guy," he said pointing to the boy that had given the obscene gesture earlier. "He is the pimp for a brothel around the corner. He is a bad man, really bad. Those urchins down there on the street, they are his army, they know that you either do what Dev wants or he will push you out the door. That's why they are all waiting around now. See how they have blocked off the entrance to the street. No one can come in or out. They are waiting for you. If you go out without me they will rush you, and you can't escape them. Two weeks ago, two American girls, they tried to run. They were dragged down, they were tied by the wrists and ankles to those long poles over there and carried like dead animals to the brothel. They were screaming, but around here, there are no witnesses. A girl in the brothel is food in the urchins' stomachs tonight. The pimp, he gets the first root."

"Millions of girls are sold in India every year, millions. Many are kidnapped, many are sold by their own parents. No one cares. What are two more tourists? No one sees you. This is not England, not the USA, this is India."

Joe moved in front of her so they were eye to eye.

"You would be forced to become a whore; a prostitute. They would make you do whatever they want. There are men, many rich men who would pay a lot of money for the privilege of breaking you, whipping you into submission. Some men want sex, some want to watch: girls with humans, girls with ... ah, other things. Some people, they just like to hurt you. It is good that your friend is having sex with him, such a small price to pay but one of you had to. It would be terrible, terrible. Otherwise you would never go home. Eventually you would get a disease and, well it's ok now. Do you understand what I'm saying? You would die here. Do you understand that?" He said forcefully.

Amy could only stare at Joe as he spoke, her eyes wide in terror as she took in the full import of what he said, the hopelessness of their situation. She shuddered uncontrollably as she looked in horror at the kids milling around expectantly in the street, and noted all possible lines of escape cut off. She dragged at her cigarette, trying to stop the shaking wracking her body. She struggled for some semblance of control as feelings of remorse for her friend washed over her. Visibly terrified, her mind almost ceased to operate at any reasonable level. She felt weak and slumped back on the edge of the bed, put her face in her hands, broken, and cried.

Jo was smitten by Amy, so vulnerable, no longer the smiling, confident girl he had picked up from the train, but still so sexy, so beautiful. Even at his age, just 18, and like so many men, he found the exercise of power an aphrodisiac. And at that moment he had a job to do, control her and get her ready.

As Amy finished smoking, they heard a door bang downstairs.

"Ah, that will be the customs official here to fuck your friend, then you can go," Jo said, ogling her breasts and knowing full well that Sophie was being fucked at that moment.

A moment later Dev came in the door. He looked at Joe who smiled and nodded at him. "He's here, Aarav is here," he said needlessly. Amy looked around only to see Joe, Dev and a guard staring at her. She felt sick for her friend and couldn't hold their gaze. She knew that Sophie had to fuck the officer. She looked remorsefully at the floor. The room was quiet as Joe gave Dev a nod to indicate that Amy was primed.

A little over a minute later they heard hurried footsteps coming down the corridor before the door burst open and an angry man, wearing a customs uniform stormed into the room. Amy thought that he bore an uncanny resemblance to Dev and Joe, but then, these Indians all looked the same didn't they? Amy noticed that he had the girls' passports in his hand and was angrily waving them at Dev. Slamming the door behind him, he advanced on Dev. Pointing at him, he started yelling, "What are you trying to do to me, you are cheating me. Two girls!" he screamed.

Dev tried to calm him down but any entreaties only made him angrier.

"Two girls, and the one you give to me is a pig. You know I like blondes and you try and cheat me like this. Her," he said, pointing his finger at Amy. "Her. I want her. Nothing else, get her ready for me now or the deal is off. Now," he yelled.

The room was in turmoil. Quickly Joe and Dev stepped to Amy. She could see the look in their eyes. Joe immediately leaned over and took hold of the hem of her singlet. "You will have to do it, quick, don't argue, you have no time," he said with a sense of urgency as he started to lift her singlet.

Amy was in a state of shock.

"Quick, put your arms up," Joe ordered as he tugged at her singlet. In a daze she raised her arms. She looked down in amazement at her naked breasts. Joe urged her to stand and as she did so she could feel him fumbling with the button on the front of her shorts. But it was only a second then she felt the zip being undone.

Realisation started to flood her mind and she looked around her in alarm. But there was nothing she could do to stop her shorts and knickers being quickly stripped to her ankles. Suddenly she was naked.

"Oh yes, I like that," said the customs man as he gazed upon her shaved pussy and big tits.

There was a moment, always a single point in time, when the girl realised she was going to be raped. A moment of helplessness, the awareness that there was no mercy to be had and no hope of rescue. It generally came when Aarav exposed himself to the girl. They all reacted in different ways.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Indian Curry

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds