• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Family Reunion

Indian Family Reunion

Characters in the Story :

Aryan : Me, 22 years old.

Lakshmi : My Mother. 46 years old.

Meena : My mother's elder sister. 48 years old.

Sweta : Meena aunty's 26 year old daughter.

Radha : My Mother's younger sister , 42 years old.

Nicku : Radha aunty's 22 year old son.

Prethi : Radha Aunty's daughter, 19 years old.

Madhav : Radha's husband ,45 years old.

Mom and I lived in Chennai. We moved here six years back after my father left mom for some young bitch. Mom worked round the clock and we were well settled.Meena's family lived in Vizag and Radha lived in Banglore. Its been six years since all the families met but we kept in touch through phone. Meena aunty planned a reunion. I was least interested but as mom insisted I agreed. We packed our bags and took yhe train to Vizag.

We had booked a first class A/C cabin. It was a private cabin. We settled ourselves and started chatting. We had our dinner and then continued the chat. Then mom wanted to change her sari and get into a salwar kameez ( an indian dress with long top and pyjamas). I went out and waited for sometime and then opened the door to see if she was done. I never lusted for mom till that moment I saw her tits dangling as she pulled her pyjamas. I was awestruck. She had her bra on but the dangling sight of her tits made me go nuts. I quickly closed the door and waited sometime more before going in. She was dressed by now but I realised I was hard. I put on the bed ligh .She dozed off and I was imagining the scene again and again. I slid my hand into my underpants and slowly started whacking my cock. The sim light made her look more beautiful. For the first time I was masturbating thinking of her. It was something I never thought I would do. My mom Lakshmi is tall and fair with big tits and a big ass. She had the mass at the right places and looked a perfect milf anyone would die for. I dint ejaculate but just enjoyed the feeling for a long time before falling asleep.

We reached Vizag at 9am . Sweta received us at the station and drove us home. Radha aunty and family had come the previous day. We all hugged and kissed . Meena aunty with her tall and curvy figure looked awesome. Her tits sagged a little but looked fab. Her hair was till her butt as it was always. Sweta was an hourglass figure with her mother's features. Meena aunty's husband died in a car accident some ten years ago but left behind a lot of money .

There was Madhav uncle , Radha aunty and their two kids. Radha aunty was small made but fit. She had slight curly dark hair and small tits . Her ass was perfect . Her daughter Prethi had perky tits with long black hair till her lower back. She was thin built. And then there was Nicku. He was as tall as me and we always enjoyed each others company.

Later after breakfast we all sat and started talking. I and Nicku went out and we went around the city. We smoked and spoke about common things. Suddenly we heard a voice and turned around. It was Sweta and Prethi.

"Shit! Akka, I am sorry," I said throwing my cigarette.

Before Nicku could throw his cigarette he grabbed it and puffed on it saying "Don't worry Aryan, Its fine".

"wow Sweta akka," I said surprised that she was a smoker.

"Kool akka, that's awesome. And Prethi keep it between us okay? " Nicku quipped.

We sat there,smoked and chatted. Prethi tried her first cigarette. Sweta put it in her mouth and made her do it. After coughing up a little Prethi seemed to enjoy it. It was getting dark and we went back home. When we reached home we found the door locked. Sweta akka had a duplicate key and she opened the door. We went in and the scene in front of was was mindfucking. Madhav uncle was ramming my mom's pussy , Meena and Radha were sucking my moms tits. It took them couple of seconds to notice our presence . They all stopped at once. Madhav uncle smiled and was the first to get back into action. He kept pounding my mom as I stared into mom's eyes. She was looking back at me . At the sametime she was letting out low moans. Meena and Radha got up and asked us all to sit. Sweta meanwhile hugged Madhav uncle from behind and kissed him all over his neck. He pulled her in front and smooched her . He was doing this still ramming into my mom's pussy . Meena and Radha were still not naked. Mom let out a huge cry and reached her orgasm. Madhav now took out his cock and made Sweta suck on it.

" mmmm,....mmmmm ...I love your cock uncle," Sweta said as she sucked on uncle's cock.

"Ahhh dear.....Your young mouth feels so hotttt....Im gonna cum now.....arrrghhhhhh.....," he shouted and sprayed his cum all over Prethi's face. There was silence. Madhav uncle and Mom got up and dressed.

" See kids, this is our family secret. Like it or hate it. And Aryan, your mother needed this . Understand. Madhav uncle has to go on an urgent work so we thought he could finish before you'll come but anyways forget it." Meena told the three of us(Me,Nicku and Prethi).

Madhav uncle took his suitcase and said " Alright kids. Welcome to the family. I will give be back only next week so enjoy yourselves and don't trouble the women." Madhav uncle gave goodbye kisses and left.

Nicku had a big hard in his pants. Meena saw that and smiled at him. He felt emabarassed.

"There is nothing to feel embarassed Nicku. Go fresh up you guys ,we are going out for dinner ," Meena said with a smile.

All got dressed. Mom wore a grey sari , Radha red and Meena wore a green. All the women hot extremely hot. Sweta dressed up in tights and so did Prethi. Nicku and I mumured to each other about what happened. Nicku was excited of what was going to happen. We went to a fine restaurant . After dinner we picked up Ice Cream and went home. We all had ice cream and finally Meena said lets all play a game and settle the matter.

"All women need it boys . Tell us frankly Nicku and Aryan ,don't you guys satisfy your girlfriends needs?," Meena asked.

We both fell silent. After a while I said " Meena aunty I never had a girl in my life ."

Nicku laughed. Radha aunty cut him off there and said " Aryan your still a virgin?"

I felt embarassed . Sweta came to me and said " Ohh...my cutie pie, never entered the golden cave! "

Mom smiled. Meena then said it was alright and lets play the game. I and Nicku wondered what game was this. Prethi was next to her mother and rested her head on her mother's shoulder. Meena bought in what looked like cards. She wrote something on all of them and divided it into two packs.while we finished our icecream.

"See the rules are simple. Anyone can pick up a card and then another card which tell the person what to do." Meena said it aloud.

She put them on the table. Sweta picked up a card.

"Laskhmi," she said with a smile and picked up a card from the second pack.

"Tongue Ass" she said aloud .Nicku and I looked in awe.

"Okay then Sweta go ahead,"Meena said before pointing to Nicku and winked at him. Sweta went under moms skirt.

Nicku was shivering and he picked up a card. It said "Pussy Pound" .

Meena then removed the card with my name in the second deck and asked Nicku to pick up one from the pack. He picked one . He could not let out the name. Meena took it and she gave a mischievous smile.

The door bell rang and it was Madhav uncle. The meeting he was supposed to attend was canceled. Nicku was now nervous. He asked us to be cool and everything is fine and there is nothing we should be afraid of. He went into the room and changed . Meanwhile Mom was moaning out loud and I coudnt control myself anymore as I was stroking my cock from the outside.

"Your turning your son on Lakshmi, his thing is dying in there ," Radha told mom.

Mom gave a beaming smile looking at me.This turned me on even more. I just wanted to go and fuck her face and cum all over her.

"Meena aunty,"Nicku called out.

"Yes Nicku the card says Radha,"Meena said aloud.

Radha had a shocking look on her face but gave a faint smile.Nicku was totally turned on by this. Just then Madhav uncle came back and told Nicku not to worry and give Radha a good fuck.

"Radha, don't make the boy feel ashamed,go help him my love," Madhav uncle told his wife giving her a tight smooch. Radha got up and went towards Nicku. Nicku just sat there mum. Radha put a finger on his lips and then then kissed him slowly. Prethi was getting all hot this . Madhav uncle then caught hold of Prethi and squeezed her boobs.

"Be gentle love,"Meena said. Madhav smile and kissed Prethi passionately.

"Ohh Daddyyy.....mmm...." was all Prethi could answer.

I looked around and realised only I and Meena aunty were left. I got up and walked towards her. She playfully walked backwards and was not against the wall. She smile as I caught her waist.

"Meena aunty , I cant believe how lucky I am to be in this family ," I said aloud so everyone could here.Everyone said they felt the same. I kissed Meena . She pulled me towards her and we kissed again this time with more passion. I removed the sari and undid her blouse and started licking her boobies. I then undid her bra . She had big pinkish aerolas and pounced on it with my mouth. She let out moans as I was feasting on her boobies.

On the other side Madhav uncle was now fucking his daughter Prethi's mouth. She was choking on his cock. Radha was sucking her sons cock as he was fondling her tits. Nicku looked at his hot mother sucking his cock,blobbing up and down and put his hands behind his moms head catching her hair together and was fucking her mouth. He was ramming it into her. Radha did not resist. Mom was in her own world . Sweta was naked on the sofa and mom was sucking her pussy.

Meena aunty asked me to position myself over her and fuck her saggy tities. They are absolutely amazing. I was over her and put my dick in her mouth and she made it wet. It was a beautiful feeling. I then rammed her tits. I rammed as hard as I can and Meena was making noises and that made me ram faster. Meanwhile Nicku shouted out lot " Mommm....arrrrhhhh .....I'm cumming mommmaaa ."

" In my mouth Nicku," Radha said and sucked his cock harder.

"aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ," Nicku screamed while shooting jets of semen in her mouth. Radha swallowed the cum and continued sucking him.

I was so turned on by this that I told myMeena that I was gonna cum . Meena opened her mouth as I was fucking her tits. I shot my load on Meena's face and mouth. She asked me to lick her pussy. I was licking her pussy and Sweta came and sucked my semen of Meena's face. Suddenly I felt a hand on my limp dick. I looked and it was mom. She started stroking me looking into my eyes narrowing her eyes.

"I know you wanted this Aryan," Mom said , "I saw your jacking your thing in the train ."

Mom was stroking me so hard and the look on her face gave me an instant hard on. She now came closer and opened her mouth and kissed me. She then licked my face before going down on my cock. She was blobbing up and down on my cock. Madhav uncle was fucking his daughter's brains out.

Radha positioned herself over her son and rode him . She was jumping on him like a crazy woman. The sound that came from her ass slapping his thigh was loud enough everyone to turn around and see.

"That's it baby, Fuck his brains out ," Madhav uncle encouraged his wife.

Radha just smiled and continued her rhythm. Nicku was in neaven he closed his eyes and was enjoying the feeling. She kept jumping on him. Nicku then caught his mother's ass and pulled her down completely.He caught her tight and fucked her in an up motion. It wasn't long before he said he was gonna cum. Radha tightened her pussy grip over his cock and caught him tightly.

"Gimme your seed baby,give it to mom,gimme a baby , ........Im cumming toooo" Radha turned the heat on even more and reached her climax

"AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh ........take it ............aahhhhhhhh.......," Nicku screamed as he fucked his mother filling his semen into the back of her pussy.

"Hmmmmmm.......," Radha moaned.

They both lay in that position for sometime. Mom was busy sucking my dick ad I was looking at her and she at me. I was squeezing her right boob which was out of her blouse so hard but she hardly moved . She instead blew me harder. But we never took our eyes off eachother.

"Take his virginity Lakshmi, he belongs to you, let him seed you," Meena told mom.

Mom then undid her clothes . She positioned herself and sat on top of me. I laid back. I felt in heaven. Everyone gathered around the both of us. Mom looked at me as she was fucking me. She was riding me like how Radha did to Nicku. I wasn't even close to cumming but the urge to fuck got more . Nicku slapped him cock on my moms head and that's when she turned and found his cock. Mom smiled at Nicku who was hard again watching his aunty fuck her son. Mom sucked Nicku as she was fucking me. Radha smooched me and then sat on my face. Prethi was too tired and Madhav uncle arealy came in her twice. She was definitely gonna get pregnant I thought. Madhav uncle came and positioned his cock between mom's tits. He tit fucked her sometime before going to Meena. He sat on the sofa and asked Meena to sit on him showing her back. Meena sat on Madhav uncle and her huge ass sandwiched his cock . He pulled her onto him and smelled her hair and kissed her back and neck. He lifted her a little and found her hole . She sat down. They dint move. Madhav uncle just held her tightly and suddenly started fucking her in a rapid motion.

"AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ," Meena screamed in pleasure.

"My lovely bitch, I love you Meena," Madhav told her.

Nicku came on my moms face . Radha licked it off her and then swapped the cum in Sweta's mouth. Suddenly it was I and mom again. We looked at each other and fucked harder. Mom fell over me and we smooched.

" You want to fuck my brains out forever? " Mom asked.

"Yes mom. My love."I answered.

" Im all yours baby, give me your baby," Mom told me as she continued to fuck me.

"ARrggg,,,mom.....," I said and dragged her towards me fucking all the while and pumped harder.

I came like a floodgate . I came so much ever. I cock was still hard. I continued fucking her nonstop. Mom just smiled and sontinued her motion. She was tired by excited. I rolled her under and continued fucking. Nicku tapped my shoulder. I saw the lust in his eyes . I kissed mom and got up. Nicku replaced me and started fucking slowly. I sat on the sofa and Radha aunty straddled me. Her pussy was tight and juicy. She was slowly fucking me. We kissed at the sametime . I asked her to wrap her hands and legs around me. When she did I got up from the sofa and fucked her in the air.

"ARRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh.....wow........sweetyyyy...that's hottt ," Radha gasped and we locked lips. I fucked her in that position for sometime .

"Take my Ass son," Radha whispered.

I put her down and sucked her asshole and then tongued it.

Madhav was still fucking Meena in that sitting position.She then threw her on the bed at the corner and started fucking her hard.Nicku was close to cumming and he filled my mother's pussy with his juices letting out a loud moan. I was now fucking Radha's ass and it was real tight. I felt I could not hold any longer. I wanred Radha that I was to cum and she asked me to cum deep inside her. I rammed hard and came harder in her ass. I was drained. She let out a huge moan. Madhav uncle was a real perv. He made Meena rest her head on his dick and her fucked her hair and slapping his dick on her face. He then came all over her hair and forehead. Sweta was the cum cleaner. She sucked out my cum from Radha's ass , then she sucked mixed cum of Nicku and mine from moms pussy and then licked clean Meena's face and hair .

We all were tired. I caught Radha tight and cuddled into her and mom cuddled into me. My mom whispered in my ear to take her virgin ass tomorrow.

Nicku was in Meena's arms as Madhav uncle had Sweta and Prethi to his side. He took rest in that position and drifted asleep. After a few hours of sleep I woke up with a hard on. Everyone were asleep. I kissed Radha on her neck and sowly slid my cock in her tight ass. She woke up and in agreement pushed her ass back. I fucked her. I pulled her face backwards and fucked her hard. I kept rocking her and finally came inside her ass and slept in that position.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Family Reunion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 266 milliseconds