• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Indian - Housemaid Lakshmi

Indian - Housemaid Lakshmi

12

Part 1– My first orgasm.

Author's note: This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived, it is done so on the basis that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive.

This story is a work of fiction. None of the characters or events herein is based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upsets you, do not read any further. By reading further you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older. You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law of the United States or of the country you belong to, and in which, you are a citizen.

My sincere thanks to Literotica volunteer editor "angelicsounds" for all the good suggestions and editing.

*

Hi friends, I am Mohan and I grew up in a small town just north of Cannanore in Kerala. I welcome comments.

This happened while I was in high school. I was eighteen, and came from a well-to-do family. I lived in a large 2-story house and had a full complement of servants, who did most of the house chores, cooking, and gardening. My main activities involved school, soccer in the evening and some socializing with friends. I knew something about sex, but not much. The only knowledge that I had came from discussions with classmates and from looking at some mild porn magazines with partial nudity.

I had my share of caressing the neighbor's eighteen-year-old daughter Kamala's boobs once in a while whenever she came over to play. She had nice, rounded boobs and strange new sensations came over me whenever I touched them. I used to get aroused, but nothing more. She always enjoyed the initial touching and external caressing for a few minutes, and her nipples hardened. Sometimes, I got my hand inside her blouse, undid her bra, and caressed her boobs and played with her hardened nipples. I tried to place her hand on my cock, but she quickly withdrew it. She enjoyed my hand inside her skirt touching and caressing her thighs, but when I tried to put my fingers inside her panties, she quickly ran away to her home and I never knew why.

My story revolves around our housemaid, Lakshmi. Lakshmi was twenty-two years old, with a medium complexion, slim, and had a taut, athletic body. She was a high school graduate, very attractive, and had some very cultured ways about her. She did not fit the stereotypical image of a housemaid. Later on I found out that she came from a well to do family that lost their wealth due to her uncle's foolish gambling habits. So now she worked as a housemaid. Her hair was thick, luxurious and curly, and her boobs were medium sized, firm and quite perky.

Sometimes, on hot summer days, she wore a skirt along with a thin blouse and her dark areolas and the outline of her semi-erect nipples could be seen through her blouse. Since I was quite young and inexperienced in any kind of real sexual activity, I did not see Lakshmi as a sex symbol. I knew that my neighbor Kamala's boobs were nice and firm to my touch, and I was curious and imagined what Lakshmi's boobs would feel like. However, Kamala was a young girl compared to Lakshmi who was a full-grown woman. I was too afraid to venture into any such sexual activity with Lakshmi, and just went along playing, reading, doing my homework and other normal activities around the house.

One evening, while playing soccer, I took a fall and sprained my knee. I thought nothing of it and continued playing. Big mistake! By the time I got back home, my knee was clearly swollen and I walked with a limp because of the pain. I could not go to school the next day and my knee hurt even more. I was a little worried by all this and stayed in my upstairs bedroom. Lakshmi brought me my breakfast and lunch. She was also worried about my knee and suggested a massage with herbal oil from the local vaidyer (ayurvedic doctor). To me, one day at home, away from my friends and play seemed like an eternity. Therefore, I agreed to this, and Lakshmi prepared the oil and came to my bedroom.

I was dressed in my soccer shorts. Lakshmi started to apply the herbal oil, and in true ayurvedic tradition massaged both my legs, instead of just one. The massage felt great. Lakshmi was sitting on my bed facing me and bent over me; I had a clear view of her bosom and could see the dark areolas and her nipples as she moved forwards and backwards, during the massage. I could even see a slight nipple-erection as she massaged my thighs and stopped just short of my crotch and penis, which by this time was stirring. Lakshmi could also see what was happening to me and smiled a little bit. This made me feel embarrassed. Then she changed her position, facing away from me, in order to facilitate her massaging my thighs. In doing so, she sat closer to me and her hips were touching my upper arms. I found myself in a slightly awkward position, and brought my arm around her, encircling her. Then I got bolder and started tracing patterns on her back. Lakshmi was tickled at first, but then, enjoyed the attention of my playful fingers on her back, and occasionally giggled.

Lakshmi instinctively knew that I was enjoying this; she asked me, "Mohan, can I straddle you, so that I can massage both your legs at the same time?"

"Sure, Lakshmi, go ahead."

She moved over, faced me, sat with my feet almost touching her pelvis (and pussy), and stretched her entire body in long massaging strokes from my shins to almost my crotch. I could no longer control myself and she saw my erection. Now her massage strokes went even farther, and the tips of her fingers would go slightly inside my shorts and lightly brush past the base of my cock.

I requested for her to lie down beside me and massage me. She did. As soon as she was beside me, I summoned up all the courage that I needed and placed my palm on her breasts. I cupped one breast and gave her boobs a gentle squeeze.

Lakshmi giggled and twisted her body a little, in modesty.

Her boobs were very firm to my touch and they felt good. I noticed that Lakshmi liked it too. Lakshmi's boobs felt firmer, fuller, and much bigger than Kamala's boobs.

This was all the encouragement that Lakshmi needed. She put her hand inside my shorts and firmly held my cock, which was fully erect by now. I didn't know what she was going to do; but then she squeezed my cock with her oily hand and the feeling was great! She stroked my cock up and down a few times. At this point, she said that she wanted to make sure that no one would disturb us (rather, catch us in the act).

"Mohan, let me check and see what Amma (mother) is doing – I'll be right back"

She hastily left the room, but was back quickly, and proceeded to take off my shorts and underwear, and she took off her blouse, but kept her bra and skirt on.

By now, I was bolder and had all the courage that I needed – besides, my cock was erect. Throwing caution to the winds, I reached over, unhooked her bra and freed her boobs.

Her magnificent boobs shot straight out, like twin peaks, defying gravity along with her fully erect dark nipples. Lakshmi hugged me, leaned over, and placed one nipple in my mouth. I played with her boobs while sucking her nipples, first one, then the other, and she enjoyed it.

Her one hand encircled me while the other hand held my erect cock. She was surprised to see my six-inch cock. She told me that when she was in school, she had a boyfriend and he had a smaller cock, but she liked my size better. Lakshmi pulled down my foreskin and exposed the glans, which looked like a mushroom, and ran her fingers over the tip of my cock using the massage oil. I caressed her boobs, sucked her nipples and was feeling good. Her skirt had moved up to her mid thighs and she made no attempt to move it down.

Then, Lakshmi did something that shocked me. She guided my hand to her thighs, under her skirt, and then over to her bush and pussy.

She had already removed her underwear while she had gone downstairs!

Lakshmi had anticipated and planned a pleasant sequence of events. Even though I had heard a lot from my friends, this was the first time that I had ever felt a woman's bush and pussy! Her pussy hair felt soft and curly and can only be described as luxuriant. Yes, Lakshmi had a luxurious bush!

Her pussy lips were wet and all the while Lakshmi provided me with guidance and instructions. It felt good to learn from a girl who had some experience. My fingers found her vagina and soon I was doing a pussy massage on Lakshmi. She started moaning, "Uuuuuuuuuummmmm...!"

Meanwhile, her fingers on my cock felt great.

Lakshmi moaned, "Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Endah deyvehmeah...! Nalla rasam undu (My God! It feels great)."

Lakshmi's pussy was very wet and her vaginal muscles tightly gripped my fingers, which were sliding in and out of her tight pussy. This activity went on for a good ten minutes.

My finger thrusts were punctuated by her soft moans.

"Faster Mohan ettah, faster! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Faster moaneh! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Then I felt her body quiver and shudder, and her upward thrusting movements became harder and more rapid. I was extremely fascinated, very excited and my cock was very rigid. For the first time in my life, I was seeing a beautiful woman orgasm!

She screamed, "Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Endah deyvehmeah...! (My God) Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

Lakshmi had a great orgasm and all the while, she continued to stroke my cock.

She stroked my cock faster and faster, and a strange sensation started coming all over me. My body stiffened and I felt extreme pleasure. I had no idea that this was going to happen, as my cock stiffened and enlarged.

I screamed, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Lakshmiiiiiiiiiiiii...! Lakshmiiiiiiiiiiiii ...!"

My body jerked and my semen shot out from my stiff enlarged cock in several spurts.

Lakshmi smiled and cried out, "Endah deyvehmeah...! Va endah moaneh! Va!" and stroked my cock faster as I ejaculated.

I had wet dreams before, but this was my very first real ejaculation, and it felt great. My semen had sprayed all over the bed, the railing and the floor. Lakshmi had a conqueror's smile on her face. She giggled and continued to gently stroke my cock. Then she lay down beside me for a while, kissed me, and left my room calmly as if nothing had happened.

**********

The next day, my knee was still not fully O.K. and I stayed home from school. Lakshmi brought my breakfast along with a glass of hot milk to my room and giggled as she walked past me. As soon as she was alone with me, she leaned over, kissed me tenderly, and left my room.

Later in the day, Lakshmi brought me my lunch while I sat at my desk doing my homework. She had her hair tied into a bun. She then took me by the hand to the bed and lay down beside me. She embraced me and unbuttoned her blouse. She was not wearing a bra and her magnificent globes popped out. Her boobs were full, firm and her nipples were very erect. She held my head, guided it and buried it in her bosom. She placed an erect nipple into my mouth.

"Suck it moaneh! I love your lips and tongue on my nipples!"

I sucked her nipples and gently squeezed her firm breasts.

She had on a short skirt, and as she moved about on the bed, I could see that she was not wearing any panties either. I moved my fingers from her breasts to her pussy. My cock was erect and she soon grabbed it and started stroking it, while I played with her bush and wet pussy. Lakshmi took her skirt off and straddled me; I had a full view of her luxuriant bush and pussy. She reached over and let down her hair.

Her clean, washed, curly hair fell over her shoulders and Lakshmi looked like a goddess! That was when I noticed her dark tinted pussy lips that had parted by now and went all the way up to her tiny pink clitoris that was peeping out from under her hood. Her labia were quite plump and fleshy to my touch. I decide to tease her and traced the outline of her pussy lips with my fingers.

My cock was rock hard and Lakshmi pulled the foreskin down and admired the glans. There was a drop of precum that she quickly spread over the glans with her finger. She stroked my cock, and leaned over and again let me suck her nipples and caress her boobs.

She whispered, "Moaneh (term of endearment, literally means 'son'), lick my neck and nibble at my earlobes – I like that – it feels good"

I kissed her neck, licked it and then gently nibbled at her earlobes. Lakshmi loved it.

She moaned, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Endah moaneh!"

My fingers concentrated on her pussy and Lakshmi's moaning grew louder. As I fingered her, I wondered whether my cock would go inside her small, tight pussy.

I did not have to wonder for long; Lakshmi straddled me, got on top of me, and guided my stiff cock into her hot, wet, dripping pussy. She guided my cock head into her tight pussy and cried out as the head went right inside.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Endah mollah piddikku moaneh! (Squeeze my breasts)."

Lakshmi was riding me cowgirl style, and I felt like I died and went to heaven.

Her pussy had a vise-like grip on my cock and I realized that Lakshmi's pussy was slippery and tight. It felt like she had strong muscles inside her pussy. Lakshmi grabbed my hips and coordinated our movements all the while moaning. Soon she had my full six inches inside her and she pumped me with long and hard strokes. I was delirious with pleasure. I reached over and caressed her clitoris, first up and down, and then from side to side.

She screamed, "Endah deyvehmeah...! (My God)." I could feel her desire get stronger and stronger as she fucked me harder and faster.

After about eight minutes of hard pumping, Lakshmi leaned towards me, grabbed me by my shoulders, and fucked me furiously. Then our movements reached a feverish pitch, and I felt her pussy muscles tighten even further, and spasm.

She screamed, "Oh my God! I'm cummmming...! Vedhi vekku endah ponnu moaneh! (Fuck me) Vehgam addikku moaneh! Vehgam! (Faster) Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...!"

I felt her juices squirt and run down my cock. That's when I stiffened, my body spasmmed and jerked from under her. My cock enlarged and got even stiffer. Once again I felt the strange, great pleasurable sensation like an explosion.

I screamed, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Lakshmiiiiiiiiiiiii...! Lakshmiiiiiiiiiiiii...!" as my cock spurted its hot semen in several contractions deep inside her pussy. Lakshmi continued her movements well after we had both cum. Our juices started to drip down her pussy and down my cock. It was a glorious way to be introduced to the pleasures of sexual intercourse, by having my hard cock inside the tight pussy of a beautiful and sensitive woman.

Over the next several months, Lakshmi and I would fuck every chance we got. She took some type of ayurvedic medicine to keep from getting pregnant, and we both got more and more skilled at fucking. We tried out various positions and Lakshmi's favorites were to ride me cowgirl, or to fuck me doggy style while I stimulated her clitoris.

Housemaid Lakshmi Part 2– Introduction to oral sex.

Some boys in school had obtained a copy of the sex book "Kama Sutra." We all took clandestine turns reading it and the chapters on oral sex were very intriguing to all of us. I was curious and scared. I could not ask my girlfriend Margaret or her friend Jeanette to perform this for fear of getting my face slapped, or even worse, rejection. The Kama Sutra depicted oral sex as very normal and enjoyable. How could I learn more? Then suddenly, I thought of my housemaid, Lakshmi. She was very caring and had taught me how to masturbate, and how to fuck. Maybe she would teach me this also.

So, I borrowed the Kama Sutra book, and one day when Lakshmi was alone with me in my bedroom, showed her the book.

"Lakshmi, do you know about oral sex?"

Lakshmi laughed, "Of course; my high school boyfriend taught me how to do it – it's a lot of fun – do you want me to teach you that too?"

"Yes Lakshmi, please – Thank you. When do we start?"

"First, you take a bath Mohan; then I'll bathe, and meet you back here"

I almost ran to the bathroom and started to take a bath. Then Lakshmi went to the downstairs bathroom and bathed. (We couldn't bathe together because my parents were downstairs). Then she came back to my bedroom.

My cock was already hard and erect in anticipation. Lakshmi did not waste any time, quickly undressed, and went directly to my rigid cock that appeared to be paying homage to her, and her magnificent body. Here was my goddess Lakshmi next to me, in all her glory. She looked ravishing with her curly flowing hair, firm perky breasts, erect nipples, and luxurious bush with the most beautiful pussy lips nestled within, and the bud of her pink clitoris trying to peep from under its hood.

Lakshmi held my firm hard cock, pulled the foreskin down, exposed the bulbous mushroom glans of my penis, and stroked it. She then gave it a kiss, ran her tongue over the dewdrop of precum at the tip, and licked the head with a few strokes. She put the entire head inside her mouth, and caressed it with her tongue and lips carefully avoiding any contact with her teeth.

I cried, "Oh my God! Lakshmi! Lakshmiiiii...!"

Lakshmi then moved her mouth up and down, stroking my penis with her luscious lips and her mouth. It felt heavenly! It was a new kind of pleasure. She did this for about five minutes, which is when I stopped her.

"Lakshmi, this is absolutely terrific! I want to do the same for you."

Lakshmi was reluctant at first, but gave in to my request. She lay on her back, bent her legs, and spread them a little bit, just wide enough for me to get my head in between them. Then she told me to gently kiss her inner thighs starting from her knees all the way to her pussy, but to stop short. She explained that this would get the woman all warmed up and after about fifteen minutes of kissing her thighs, tummy, breasts, nipples, neck, toes, back of the knees, the woman would be hot and ready for her pussy, and later her clitoris, to be licked. Lakshmi was a great teacher. I did exactly as Lakshmi told me and proceeded to kiss and lick her everywhere except her pussy. Lakshmi's breathing got deeper and her moaning grew louder. Her hand was on my head, and she slowly guided my head to her warm and wet pussy. I licked her plump labia that were engorged with blood at this point. I licked her left labia all around and then her right labia and started all over again.

Gradually I moved my tongue closer to her pussy lips and ran my tongue between her inner pussy lips up and down. I felt Lakshmi's body shudder and she was moaning louder.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Endah ponnu moaneh! (My golden boy)."

After a few minutes of licking her cunt lips and running my tongue at the opening of her vagina, Lakshmi reached over, pulled the hood of her clitoris with her fingers, and exposed her tiny, but hard, pink love button to my full view.

"Lakshmi, what is this called?" I asked her, and touched it with the tip of my tongue.

"We say 'kandhu' in Malayalam, but I like the word 'clit' – it sounds better."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Indian - Housemaid Lakshmi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds