Indian Mother & Son In Rice Fields

In the heat of lust I spoke "cunt", but mother was perhaps equally horny and didn't seem to mind my filthy language. She kept silent.

Sensing it to be her silent approval, I put my fingers in her panty and tried to lower it. Mother silently raised her buttocks off the bed to let me remove her panty. I pulled it down and the panty, passing along her raised buttocks, kept lowering till her knees and then using my toes, I pulled it out of her legs and kept it away.

Now mother was sitting totally nude, on the bed. We both were nude and in our birthday suits. Mother's cunt was filled with long black public hair. But it was very puffy and swollen. It looked very beautiful. Seeing her cunt ( my own birthplace), my cock starting throbbing and became so tight that it started aching.

Mother was feeling shame and was not making an eye contact with me. Still she was watching my throbbing cock, which was moving up and down, like the handle of a hand pump. She was holding my throbbing cock in her hand and caressing it on its full length.

I immediately put my hand on her cunt and cupping it in my palm, lovingly I said,

"Mom! You are really so gorgeous. Your cunt is so beautiful and so big and puffy that no girl can match the beauty of your cunt. It is covered with beautiful black hair. Also see how hot it is? It is so wet and oozing nectar. "

Saying this I put the tip of my finger on the entrance of her cunt and inserted one knuckle in her cunt. Her cunt was so wet and oozing her cunt juices and was so slippery that my finger went inside without any hindrance.

Mother gave a loud moan. She was whimpering and squirming but this time didn't try to dislodge my finger from her cunt. I took it to a positive sign that perhaps due to her lust, she had also stopped resisting.

She was still holding my cock in her hand and was moving her hand along the length of it. A drop of pre cum has come on the tip of my cock head and mother rubbed it on the tip itself and made my cock slippery and easy for her to move her hand. We both were in heaven.

I gently put my hand behind her head and made her lay on the bed. Now my one hand was cupping her cunt and rubbing it while occasionally inserting my finger in her cunt and with other hand I was caressing her big boobs and also sucking them while gently biting her erect nipples. Mom was moaning loudly now and also she increased the speed of her moving hand on my cock.

I raised my head from her boobs and lovingly said, "Mom! You are so beautiful and I am proud that my mother is so sexy and gorgeous. Your cunt is so puffy and smelling so nice. I bet it must be so sweet in taste also."

Saying this and before mother could say anything, I parted her cunt lips aside with my hand and put my mouth on her cunt and started sucking and licking the pink flesh inside her cunt. Mom gave a shriek and tried to dislodge my head from her cunt, but I forcibly kept my mouth on cunt and putting her swollen clitoris in my lips, I started sucking and chewing it. I added one more finger to one finger already in her cunt and started finger fucking her with two fingers while sucking her cunt vigorously.

Mom was keeping her hand on my head to push me away but I kept licking and sucking her cunt, so within one minute her resistance faded and her moans became so loud. Her grip on my cock also became tight and her speed of rubbing my cock increased. Now her hand in my head was not pushing me away but she was pulling my face tightly on her cunt and moving her fingers in my heard lovingly.

Mom was getting so wet and her cunt was oozing so much of cunt juices as if she was peeing. I kept lapping her cunt juices and inserted my tongue in her cunt.

Mom started bucking her cunt in air to take more and more of my tongue in her cunt. This kept on going for about 5 minutes and now she was near the verge of her orgasm. I found it the right time and took my mouth away from her cunt.

She was nearing her orgasm so naturally she was bewildered , when I took my mouth away. She was my mother, so she could not ask me as to why I had taken my mouth away, but she was looking in my eyes with a millions of questions and billions of requests to continue on her cunt.

Her whole body was like begging me to suck her and let her achieve her approaching orgasm, after such a long time.

I laid on her naked body and tightly hugged my mother and put my lips on her lips and give her the first long and intense incest kiss. Squeezing her boobs with my both hands, I put my mouth near her ears and gently biting her earlobes and spoke,

"Mom! I am going to ask for something. Please don't refuse me. I know I am your son and it is so bad and taboo to ask such things, but now we have already come so far that I can't stop myself. Mother! I want to fuck you. You can feel that my cock is pulsating in your hands and throbbing with passion. Please allow me to put my thick and fat cock in your cunt and fuck my birthplace."

Mom was shy.

She kept hugging me and said, "Ramesh! You are my son. Though it is correct that your father is away for so long and I am without a manly contact. And also you are the "man of the house", but still it is wrong for a mother and son to indulge in sex. Also just think, what will happen to our reputation if anybody comes to know of such things."

I was sure that mother was ready for sex but only pretending to refuse on the pretext of reputation. So I said,

"Mom! There is heavy rain outside and also our this servant quarter is far from village. You let me fuck you this time and in future we will take care not to do it outside. Please mom, I am dying to fuck you. Please let me do it. I promise that nobody will ever come to know that I had fucked my mother here today. I am sure that you will also like it."

Mother kept silent but she also didn't try to refuse me, so taking it as her approval. I pushed my hand between her legs and parted them away. Mother silently cooperated and parted her legs wide. Now I was cupping her cunt and rubbing it. Then I started caressing her clit and putting my lips on her own, started kissing her passionately.

Mother was cooperating in my moves. She was moaning and rubbing my erect cock lovingly. I sat between her legs and making an eye contact with her, put her legs on my shoulders and smiled on her.

Mother felt shame and she closed her eyes, but let me put her legs on my shoulders. I was so happy because ultimately it was going to happen. I was going to fuck my own mother with her permission and she was fully co operating me.

I put my hand on her cunt and parting the long public hair, I pulled her outer lips sideways to reveal the opening to heaven for my hungry cock. I put the tip of my erect cock head on the entrance of my own birth place and gave a gentle push. My cock parted the rosy petals of my mother's cunt but though her cunt was so wet and oozing cunt juices but my cock was dry so as I tried to push it in by force, mother felt a bit pain.

She moaned in ecstasy and pain. She took my cock in her hand and taking some saliva from her mouth rubbed it on my cock head. It made it slippery. Though, I wanted her to suck the cock rather than putting saliva, but as it was our first chance of fucking, so I kept it for future.

Mother put both her hands near her cunt and parted both her buttocks. She pulled the lips of her cunt to open the cunt hole for an easy entrance. I was so happy that leaving her shame, now my mother was co operating me to fuck her and herself parting her cunt lips for me.

Mother took hold of my erect cock and put the tip of it on the hole. She sighed a moan and pulled my cock in her cunt as an indication for me to push it inside.

I gave a hard push with my cock. My cock, parting her cunt's outer lips, entered in her cunt its cock head. Mom gave a loud moan and also a moan came out of my own mouth. Ultimately it was happening, I was fucking my own mother for the first time in my life. I cannot describe the sensation I was getting.

Her cunt was so tight for my big cock. Her vaginal muscles gripped my cock hard as if she was holding my cock in a tight fist of her cunt. It seemed as if my cock was in a sheath. Mother's cunt was so tight for not being fucked for a year that she was feeling tighter than my girlfriend, who was though about 25 years younger to her, but was not so tight.

Mom raised her legs and engulfed my back. I gave another big thrust and my cock wedged till its hilt in mother's cunt. Mom's body jerked upward with my thrust, and she was feeling some uneasiness due to having such a big cock in her cunt, but she remained silent.

Perhaps she knew that I was not going to leave her without a hard fuck and also now my cock was gone completely in her cunt. So she remained silent for some moments and I kept ramming my cock in her cunt.

I was taking my cock completely out till only the tip of it remained in her cunt and then with a big thrust I was pushing my cock back in her. Mother was chanting Oh Ah but was still putting her legs around my waist, enjoying the hard fuck her own son was giving her.

I sent my cock in her cunt and now my sperm filled balls were resting on her ass hole. I lied on her breasts and hugging her spoke in her ear,

"Mom! Thank you so much for allowing me to fuck you. Today I feel like a real "man of the house". I can't tell you, how nice it feels to be in you. Your cunt is so tight and the best cunt in world. I am lucky that I could fuck you. I love you so much. Mom! How do you feel about my fucking you? Is my cock giving the pleasure to you like my father? Is it giving you the enjoyment?"

Mom was surely shy and kept silent, but she tightened the grip of her legs on my waist which was a clear indication that she was enjoying the fuck from her own son. It also boosted my enjoyment and I started fucking her vigorously. I was giving thrusts with my full length of cock and fucking like a bull.

We both were drenched in sweat and fucking with our full power. It looked like that two bulls were fighting on the bed. Mother was raising her waist to match my thrusts upward. My hard cock was moving in and out with great speed as a piston in railway engine. I was squeezing her big boobs with both my hands and also kissing her on lips.

We kept fucking like this for about 5 minutes, and now I was feeling like my orgasm building up. I brought my ear near to her and slowly whispered in her ear,

"Mom! It is nearing up. I may not last long. Is it safe to cum in you or I may take my cock out?"

Mom was silent for a moment and then shyly whispered back,

"Ramesh! I have already menopause long back. It is all safe. Please don't speak anything. Just carry on silently. This is our first time fucking so I feel shame."

I smiled and kissing on her lips increased my pace. Mother was also nearing her own orgasm as her own speed has increased and she was moaning loudly now.

After about 10-15 thrusts, I felt like it happening.

I cried , "Oh Mom! I am coming. Oh it is so good. I can't hold it. Mom take it now."

Saying this some hot lava rose from my balls and through the tip of my cock, it erupted in my mother's pussy. The first gob of white thick sum shot inside her cunt. I moaned loudly and pushed my cock in her cunt till balls deep.

First spurt of cum was followed by another big spurt and by another bigger one. My cock kept pulsating in her cunt and kept shooting spurts after spurts of my sperm in her womb till my balls were totally empty.

As soon as mother felt my cock, throbbing and thrusting and spewing its juices in her cunt, she also gave a shriek and her arms rose automatically to hug me in a tight embrace and her cunt also started overflowing her own cunt juices.

I don't know how long my cock kept shooting its semen in her cunt and her cunt kept milking my cock in her cunt. After about 10-15 spurts of hot semen, my cock twitched and like a dead dog, I fell on her boobs.

My sperm was overflowing her cunt and also she was releasing her own cunt juices in such abundance that her cunt could not hold so much in her and our mixed cunt & cock juices started coming out of her cunt and passing along her butt crack, our juices kept felling on the cot.

Mother was breathing heavily and she kept me in her tight hug. We kept lying like this for about 15 minutes and then I regained my composer opened my eyes. I was feeling very weak but very happy. Ultimately mother had accepted me as her lover and has allowed me to fuck her.

Mother was also looking in my eyes and there was oceans of love in her gaze. I smiled on her and kissed on her lips. She felt shy and hid her face in my chest. I put one finger below her chin and raising her head, smilingly asked,

"Mom! How was it for you? Did you like the fucking with your son? Was it good for you? Mother! I can't describe how good it was for me. I was in heaven today. I liked the feel of being in your cunt and to fuck you."

Mother kissed me on my forehead ( perhaps still she was feeling shy), and told,

"Ramesh! You are my own son and it is incest to have sex with own son. But I can't tell a lie. This was the best sex of my life. Today again I felt like a virgin. I didn't enjoyed so much on even my first night with your father, as I enjoyed with you. You are a bull and not a man. You are about double than your father and sex with you is million times better than with your father. It was the first time, I felt like a real women. You reached the unexplored and hidden depths of my cunt that were never reached before by your father. You are so thick down there that you stretched my cunt to its limit. I was feeling it so difficult to bear you inside me. I am so old, but today you made me feel like a teenager and virgin girl. I feared that you may tear me down there with you fat thing. Ramesh! I am lucky that I got a son like you. Though now I think, why have we not done it before? There were so many chances of us doing it earlier. I feel bad that we had already spoiled so long time for doing it. Now we will try to make up the loss and you can love me any time and in any way, you want after now."

Saying this mother again shyly hid her face in my chest.

I was in cloud nine and feeling so happy, I kissed my mother and whispered to her,

"Mother! Thank you so much that you like being fucked by me. We will surely make up for the time lost and from today onward, I will fuck you daily. This will be our little secret and outside of the house, we will be mother and son, but in the house I will be your "man of the house" and you will be my "lady of the house". I will fuck you daily and from today onward you will sleep with me. There are many other things which I want to do with you and I want to fuck you in many ways."

Mother smiled and nodded her head.

I again asked, "Mother! You said that you felt like being fucked on your first night. It is a nice complement for me. It gives me an idea. Today is also first night of our relationship. On your marriage, my father took your cunt cherry and today I want to take your anal cherry. Tonight I want to fuck you in ass and want to make tonight a memorable one. Please mom! May I fuck you in your butt tonight."

Mom thought for some moments and then said,

"Ramesh! I am totally virgin in my ass hole. Your father is the only man except you, who have sex with me but your father never went for anal sex. He rather hated this calling it dirty. Your penis is almost double of your father, and it was very difficult for me to take you in even in my vagina. Surely I can't take you in my backside. But this is our first night and also for the first time, you have asked something from me. I know it will be very difficult for me to take you there, but let it be. I will not stop you, but make a promise that you will be gentle with me down on my back there."

I was happy beyond anything. I hugged mom tightly and beaming with joy said,

"Mother! You are great. Thank you so much to allow me to fuck you in your ass. Mother, I can't even think of giving the slightest pain to you. I will be thorough gentle with you and use the oil for full lubrication. I will fuck you after completely oiling your butt hole as well as my cock. And also insert only as much cock as you can handle easily. Now see the rain has stopped and our clothes are also almost dry, so let us put them on and go to home. I am eagerly waiting for the night to come. See my cock is already getting hard again and waiting for fucking you in ass."

Saying this I took mom's hand and put on my erect cock. Mother felt the hardness of my cock in her hands and smilingly gave a gentle squeeze to my cock and got up from the cot to put on her clothes.

After getting ready, I once again hugged my mom and kissed her on the lips, before going out of the servant room to our home.

Mother was walking ahead of me and I was behind her watching her big buttocks and thinking about the night to come, when I will be fucking her in this ass. I knew that there are only happy days (rather nights) ahead of us and we will be enjoying our life in love and sex.

Happily I kept walking behind her......................

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds