• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 02

Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 02

12

Meena drives through the busy streets, the traffic was pretty heavy on the streets of Delhi even though its 10.00 p.m. her mind was still occupied with the events that happened in the evening. It was hard for her to believe what she just did; she actually let her boss fuck her. The car was moving slowly through the thick traffic, she looked at her reflection in the back view mirror and smiled feeling thrilled and liberated.

Luckily at home Ravi didn't ask anything about her being late. When Meena went to bed that night the entire evening's episode flashed before her eyes and she realised what fun she was missing. She never felt like this with her husband. Then she was worried about Mani having found out. Don't know how to face him in the morning. Little did she know that there were other people also having knowledge about this.

Meena was lying on the bed when Ravi tried to pull her towards him to have sex.

"Not tonight, please, I am too tired," she lied and continued to face opposite to him. Though she was getting horny remembering the sex with her boss yet Ravi's touch put her off.

She had a strange dream that night; that she was hanging naked from a cliff and her husband was laughing standing nearby, Mani was also standing on another side, both of them just staring at her not ready to help. She woke up perspiring and was not able to sleep for a long time.

Next day at the office Mani did not show anything out of ordinary and did not bring up last night's subject. She took a sigh of relief; she settled down in her cubical thinking about Pawar, what next? He was busy since the morning as he got the promotion and was now even more powerful. Meena met him once, with the other office staff, congratulating him. Her day passed thinking about him and she could not concentrate on anything. Late in the evening he was back into his office and called Meena.

"Hi looking sexy, sweetie," the moment door swing back he hugged her.

"Aouch... what are you doing, anybody can drop in."

"Don't worry I will bolt the door."

"No.. no don't so many people are in the office," she got alarmed.

"Then promise me you will come to me after everyone has left," he asked while kissing her neck.

"What for," she asked playfully knowing very well what the purpose is.

"Just got some office work to finish," he whispered squeezing her ass. She felt the familiar sensation building inside her. She was more than willing to spread her legs.

"Ok I will come, now let me go, anyone can come in, please," she slipped out of his arms.

Few weeks passed however the forbidden nature of relationship with Pawar made the sex always exiting. The sex life with her husband diminished to once a week. It felt like a chore to her. Ravi could feel that their marriage was falling apart. He sensed something fishy, yet his heart was not ready to believe nor does he have any solid grounds to suspect his wife of infidelity. Maybe the lack of interest in sex on her part is due to stress, he hoped.

It was Monday a normal routine day with one exception that Pawar was not in the office as he went to Mumbai to attend some conference. Meena finished her work early and decided to leave on time; however she was delayed due to last minute call from one of the co-worker who asked her to help him out with some urgent work. Finally as she packed her belongings and got ready to leave she saw Pramod the office guard standing in front of her. She never liked him; he was kind of arrogant and always leering at her.

"What," she looked questioningly towards him. He had a crooked grin on his face as he fixed his gaze at her hot breasts. He was standing beside her and was having a direct view of her deep cleavage. Meena realized it and stood up getting uncomfortable.

"What is it why you grinning," she was irritated even by his presence.

"Madam, I wanted to talk to you," the smile didn't leave his lips.

"I don't have time I am leaving," she grabbed her bag. She always tried to avoid him and wanted to get away from him. She looked around the office, it was almost deserted.

"Madam it is for your own good that you listen to me," this time he voice was harsh. Meena was a bit shocked at his tone. He forced his mobile phone in front of her eyes. It was a cheap China made one but the picture it was showing was perfectly clear. At first she got angry that he was trying to show her a porn pic but her heart sank as she recognized herself with Pawar.

"What... what is this," she stammered, while Pramod flipped on yet another picture showing her in gory details with Pawar. She felt weak as if her legs cannot support her and she slumped back on her seat.

"You look so fucking hot in the saree you wear... look at this... without clothes... simply awesome," he chuckled. Meena quickly turned off the mobile and looked around. No one was in earshot.

"Madam I wanted to talk to you about this... I have so many more pics," he spoke seriously. "I want you to come down to the guard's room in the basement," he collected his mobile and marched off quickly without giving any chance to Meena to respond.

After he left Meena sat there stunned not knowing what to do. She has tried to keep her affair secret and thought that no one knows about it, but now this has landed like a bomb on her. After a while she was able to think clearly. So this is to blackmail her, she thought, I can get out of it. He must be looking for money, I can buy it, she consoled herself. What if he is interested in her and wanted something else, the thought sent shiver down her spine. She felt strange thinking about it this way. Considering him this could be a possibility and he cannot be taken lightly.

She thought about it and dreaded the idea of going to the guard's room. Somehow she gathered some strength and with determination that she could handle the situation she walked towards the lift. She has never been to the basement so when the door of the lift opened in the basement she was a bit hesitant to step out as the area in front was poorly lit and totally deserted. She was contemplating what to do when suddenly Pramod appeared from nowhere.

"Come madam, I was waiting for you," he grabbed Meena's hand almost pulled her out. "Let me guide you to the room, I assume you have never came this side of the building." She pulled her hand from his grip. As the door of the lift closed behind her the light coming from the lift also vanished and the place looked even darker.

"Tell me what you want," she spoke.

"Let us go to the room, it is just few steps ahead," he placed his hand on her shoulder to guide her forward.

She cringed at his touch and pushed his hand away. She gathered some confidence and spoke loudly, "why you have clicked such pictures and what do you want, if its money I am ready to give you just give me that mobile."

"These pictures I have taken to send it to your husband and then to everyone in the bank," he was curt, "now you better come with me," he moved his hand onto her waist and pushed her forward.

"You must appreciate how much trouble I must have taken to get these pictures," he laughed, "do you realize how I must have felt seeing you fuck that son of a bitch... I always imagined you naked, but seeing you with that man was not what I wanted," he continued to blabber as they walked towards the room.

She did not like the way he spoke about her but was helpless, she cannot afford these pictures to get out to her husband or to anyone in the office.

"Tell me how much... I will pay you for your trouble," she spoke nervously.

"Do you think I took all this trouble for money," he laughed and pulled her towards him, "you are underestimating yourself."

No more bravado, Meena was clearly nervous. She apprehended this situation and felt that she can handle it but now she was not sure what to do. He pushed her into the room and closed the door. Meena almost screamed when she saw another of the building guard already inside the room. She had seen him many times in the building; he was Salim who was mostly found on the gate.

"What... why is he here?" she was clearly scared now.

"This is guards' room," Pramod smiled. His hand on her waist slipped to her ass.

"No...no...what are you doing," she pushed him off.

"Listen madam," Salim spoke coolly, "you have very little option, I have dreamt about this since you first time stepped into the bank."

"Listen, please," she pleaded trying to get out of the situation, "please I can't do this."

"I know what you can do, I am really pissed off because of you... you have fucked that son of a bitch... now as the people say, once a cake is cut no one misses a piece... Either you let me have your beautiful body or I swear I will circulate these pics to everyone know to you and will ensure that both of you are thrown out of the bank," Pramod threatened. He had a mean look on his face.

Meena was frightened; she didn't know what to do. She realised that she cannot buy them off. She glanced towards Salim who was staring at her lecherously and Pramod who was ready to pounce on her. As the situation dawns upon her she started to shiver. She felt ashamed as the two of them ogled at her.

"This is not correct you are blackmailing me," she pushed him back with determination.

"Okay, if you say so," Pramod stepped back, "you can go now; I will do what I have to do."

"Too bad, right now only two of us have seen your naked body engaged in devilish acts with Pawar, tomorrow everyone in the bank will enjoy it," Salim chuckled.

"No... no... please," she couldn't move an inch. "Please give me those pics, can't we find some other solution."

"Bitch, am I talking Hebrew... Don't you understand," suddenly he was angry.

Meena was momentarily at loss of words, she cannot leave, all her pleading fell to deaf ear. She cursed herself for being in such a situation, but nothing can be done now. She felt knots in her stomach thinking what she has to do with these animals in order to get back the pictures.

"Please give me back the pics," she was on the verge of crying. She was glued to the floor when Pramod grabbed her from behind and pushed her towards the small cot lying in the corner. His hard cock poked at her bums. He pulled her kurta up and pushed his hand inside moving it upwards across her smooth belly. She quivered at his touch.

"No... no... wait... not now... not here" she glanced towards Salim who moved closer.

"Shut up, bitch!!" Pramod shouted and squeezed her breast hard making her wince in pain.

"Ahhhh... ouch... noooo... please you are killing me," she begged.

"Then better behave," he murmured looking pleased.

Meena's heart was beating fast. She looked at the two guards who were rough looking and have muscular bodies. They were not some white collar, educated males from whom she could expect some decency. She understood that they are going to have their way with her and will do whatever they want to. She didn't felt disgust but was getting strangely aroused. Pramod was already pulling her kurta up while Salim got busy untying the knot of her salwar. She watched them undress her. As if in a trance she saw her salwar & kurta flying one by one to the corner of the room. Feeling totally ashamed of her arousal and standing in just her red bra & panty between the two guards, she made one last attempt to salvage her self esteem.

"Please... please... I can't do this with both of you at the same time, I am not a cheap whore," she protested. At first neither one of them seems to pay any attention to it but when she started to put up a fight and pushed them hard that they stopped mauling her and looked at each other unsure who will be the first to go.

"Okay, but one problem, who will be the first one," Salim spoke. None of them was ready to wait for his turn.

"Then you choose the man you want to be with first," suddenly Pramod got a brainwave and both of them agreed to this arrangement.

Meena looked at both of them, her breathing increased thinking about what she is doing, picking a man to fuck her. Both of them were excited and looked at her expectantly.

"Tell me whom you want the most," Salim giggled.

"I want neither of you," she spoke.

"But you have to choose sweetie!!"

"Hell... Ok, I want it to be done and over quickly, so you come first," she pointed towards Salim who looked to be more polite among the two.

"Ooooo," Pramod made bad face and mouthed 'fuck you' at brimming Salim. He reluctantly let her go and walked out of the room, "I will be waiting outside."

"Nice choice," Salim whispered pulling her onto his chest, "for how long I have imagined this sexy body to be in my arms," he dwarfed her petite body under him.

"Ahhh, Ohhh," she squirmed as he hugged her tightly, her boobs pressed flat onto his chest. "Oh my god this is really happening," she thought. He quickly caught a handful of her hairs and roughly pulled her face closer. She was barely able to open her mouth in protest of his rough way, when his thick lips covered her soft mouth. Her voice was muffled under his mouth. He sucked and licked her lips holding her head in place. Meena felt his tongue slipping into her mouth. While kissing her he quickly unhooked her bra.

"Wow, you are really hot," he spoke admiring her firm boobs. Her nipples were already erect and jutting out. He placed his hand covering one entire boob and kneaded it like dough. Meena grabbed his arm trying to pull it away.

"Ahhh... easy... please," she panted.

"No... mummy...no," her grip on his arm tightened as he mauled it. She had never in her life been treated so roughly. He pushed her on the cot and climbed over her. She watched him with wide eyes as he feverishly grabbed both her titties in his palm and mauled them. He rolled the nipples between his thumb and fingers making her squeal in agony.

"No...no... please... slow... please...let me go," she groaned. She felt a burning sensation running through her nipples to deep inside her.

"That is what we call boobs," he spoke leaving his finger prints on her soft white flesh. He caressed her soft and flawless body. Her small red panty was hardly able to hide her modesty and the round ass was jutting out of it. He tucked his fingers into the waistband of her panty and pulled it out of her legs.

He took a moment to admire the naked beauty in front of him. Beautiful round face, shoulder length hairs tied loosely and a strand of hairs dangling over her forehead, slender neck, pointed pink boobs with tits in attention between slightly dark areolas, curved waist, heavy hips and long legs. The triangle between her legs was making the picture perfect. Her pussy was shaved and the white lips were swollen covering the pink vulva inside. He cannot believe his luck. Meena felt ashamed as he explored each and every part of her body. She tried to cover her pussy with her hands but he cannot accept any hindrances

"No," he warned her and roughly pushed her hands away. He continued his exploration and patted her ass and pushed his hand onto her swollen pussy. He cannot hold himself any longer and lunged upon her. Salim quickly got rid of his clothes and there body fell on the cot fused together. Meena felt his entire weight over her and his hot cock dug between her thighs.

"Hold it," he caught her hand and placed it onto his hard shaft, "play with it dear while I check your boobies," his voice was hoarse. Meena felt the hot meat throbbing in her hand; she involuntarily started to caress it feeling the entire length from the bulbous head to the base. It felt quite thick and the strange part was that it was not straight but was curved upwards. She had never seen a curved penis before and felt curious. She moved her fist tightly over it as if trying to straighten it.

"Ohhh... yess...," he enjoyed her touch, "you liked it, oh... good, yesss...," he squeezed her boobs hard.

Meena felt ashamed of herself, her face turned a shade of red. She opened her mouth to say something but Salim was onto her and pushed his tongue inside her open mouth. He jammed his mouth over her and started to suck her juicy lips.

"Ughh... aghh," she grunted as he explored her body. He kept her mouth locked while crushing her breasts. Her hand was still stroking the curved shaft which seemed to grow even harder. He pushed his legs between hers and kicked them wide.

"Yesss... baby... my doll...," he panted moving his one hand onto her thighs.

"You have a real soft and clean pussy," he spoke patting her shaved vagina. Meena felt vulnerable in the position as he kept her legs wide and spread her pussy lips. Salim slipped easily two of his fingers inside her wet pussy. She closed her eyes tightly.

"Wow, nice and wet cunt," he positioned himself between her legs. She felt the fingers being replaced by the head of his dick, which entered slowing into her slit.

"Uggghhh...," Meena grunted as the thick cock started to claim its space inside her. She felt stretched like never before, ripping her apart. The pain gave away to pleasure as her pussy started to adjust to the girth. His curved cock touched places which were never touched before. She gasped as he rammed all the way inside her and put her arms tightly around his shoulders. His curved cock allowed him to stimulate her G spot easily and with the initial thrust itself Meena started to moan audibly.

She was holding back as she didn't want to let them know that she was getting horny. In a false sense of pride she was telling herself that she is not a slut who is enjoying sex with any low lying man but was being blackmailed. But all her effort to hide her feelings was thwarted by his dick rubbing at places she never imagined. He moved his cock slowly inside her, first fully withdrawing and then ramming it all the way inside. She gasped for air, her face a maze of agony.

"No, aghhh," she moaned clutching his arms tightly. The small room was now filled with the smell and sound of sex. Salim had her clutched under him like a tiger have his prey. At first, slow stokes each time going all the way in and then back out again... increasing his tempo. Faster and faster he began to fuck her. Sweat covered their bodies as he picked up the pace. It was like he was trying to drive his dick into her belly. Each time his nuts slapped against her ass.

"Aaaarrrrggggghhhh I'mmmm... god... nooooo!!" she screamed as she cannot hold any longer and probably had her first orgasm of the night.

He didn't say anything or even slow on his thrusting at all. It seemed like he had got a little faster. There was no more pain, no more pretence of being a victim of blackmail. She knew she is enjoying it like a slut and wanted more. It was pure ecstasy as he continued the onslaught on her pussy.

"Hey!! Slow your volume," suddenly Pradeep peeked inside but none of them took any notice of him. He was dumbfounded by the scene before him. Meena was hugging onto Salim's heavy built; her legs were raised in air while he was pounding her like a bull. Pradeep felt a twitch in his pants and found that he was hard as an iron rod.

"Ohh my!!" he quickly removed his clothes and climbed on the cot. Stroking his cock with his left hand he kneeled beside the head of Meena. She was too busy fucking that she noticed him only when he turned her head towards his cock.

"Awahh," she was shocked seeing his cock dangling over her face. Salim meanwhile pulled himself up and grabbed her raised legs. He pushed them back at her shoulders folding her into half. He banged his cock even deeper in this position.

"Ahhhh..." she cried out, her eyes wide opened, "no...no..." she shook her head sideways, but Pradeep found his way and pushed his throbbing cock into her mouth. She cannot help it; the hard meat filled her mouth completely. She tried to push him but was of no use, he kept her head in place by holding her hairs and held her hands tightly in his grip. She looked at their faces which were filled with lust, an animalistic rage. Finding herself being used like a slut she felt a familiar urge building inside her guts. She started to slurp the cock inching deeper every second into her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds