Indian Wife Teases Husband's Friend

"Go ahead" I smiled at him by saying that

He thought he is right and started reaching for my panties. He started moving his hands up my skirt, making the tingling feel around my legs. He moved his hands up. He moved up towards my legs and reached where the two thighs meet. He was fondling all over my pubic area and around my butt.

I was not wearing a panty.

He thought he won and started to pull down my skirt and I stopped him.

"Today, You don't have a panty to suck" I said to him.

Suman started saying "Its not fair. You were supposed to wear the panties and I say the color".

"Didn’t you saw me without panties, when I gave you the phone " I said

He understood and started undressing himself. I was having fun looking at him. He masturbated in front of me and jerked off. He Kneeled down, buried his face into my pussy and started massaging. He started caressing my whole legs with his hands. This went for a while until I couldn't stand anymore. I took him to the living room and sat on the couch with my legs wide, all the while burying Suman’s face in my pussy. Suman started to give me cunnilingus. He was licking all over. My whole body was shaking. He tried to pull my skirt down. I stopped him and said, "Kiss my pussy and clean the messy". He obeyed it and left.

He got ready for the interview and I dropped him at the interview place. He came back home along with Deep in the evening. In the evening, he asked whether it is ok to go to the nightclub today and Suman would pay for the drinks. Deep and I agreed.

I dressed myself in the same dress as the last Friday with short skirt and red panties. When Deep asked whether I would drive on the way back as he wants to drink. I was little hesitant. Then Suman said that he is going to drive. Deep was little worried that our insurance doesn't cover if somebody else drives our car. Deep thought a little and said "What the heck, you can drive for a day". So, Suman agreed to drive back home.

We all reached the club and Deep started having Rum. He had 3 rounds and I did complete my second margarita. We danced for a while and came back to Suman. All the while Suman was staring at me. Suman ordered few more drinks for Deep so that he is quiet drunk. I had another margarita. This time I had danced with Suman for a while. After some time, I said to Suman that I had to pee. He readily wanted to accompany me. He took me towards the toilet and all the time playing with my breasts and the area around my belly button. When we reached to the toilet, I asked Suman to wait outside. He thought I would ask him to get in. This was a tease. I went in and came out. While coming out, I handed out my red panty into Suman’s hands and said "Have Fun". Suman kept the panty in his pocket and held me from the back. He was using every opportunity to take more time to reach our table. Now, he almost raised my skirt and started fondling over my hips and the pussy area. I can feel his hard on through his pants. When we were passing thru a dim light area, he unzipped his penis and started feeling my ass with it. He immediately put it back after walking a few steps.

We stayed at the club for some time and headed home. Deep and me just headed to bed. On the next morning, it was Saturday and Suman would be leaving. I tried to wake up Deep at 8AM that he has to drop Suman at the airport. Deep then said that Suman postponed his travel to Tuesday as one of the companies he interviewed asked him to come for another interview on Monday. I said to myself "Suman got himself another chance".

I came out of my bedroom and said "good morning! You trip is postponed ah!" and smiled naughtily. Now, I started feeling an urge to fuck Suman.

On Saturday, we had to go for a birthday party and asked Suman to accompany. Suman said “no!” and stayed home. I wore an Indian gagra-choli and gave glimpses of my sexy body to Suman before leaving. It was little late in the evening by the time we reached home. Suman didn't get a chance to try his luck today.

The next day was Sunday and we all went to another friends house for a get together and the whole day was busy there. We came back home and slept.

The next day is Monday and the last chance for Suman. Even, I badly wanted to ride his cock. Suman and Deep left at 9AM. As planned before, I am supposed to pick him at 1PM. Today was the last day. I got myself in a cream colored sari and a full-length blouse. I did the best possible makeup of myself that no man can turn me down. I was wearing just the panty and no peti-coat on. The sari was transparent enough to see though the whole thing underneath. I wore the milky cream bra and panties, which I wore them on one day while picking up Suman. At that time, he saw them well. I was thinking that he would get the color right today.

I reached to the interview place and saw Suman waiting. I stopped the car and he got in. I put my sari pallu (one end) on my lap so that Suman can see the breasts.

While driving the car, I asked him how was the interview. He said he did it well and they are going to tell the result pretty soon.

"Can you succeed to fuck me today" I asked.

"That’s my only goal" He said.

After reaching home, I took him to the bedroom and we both hugged each other. I also started fondling his body with my hands. His hands were all over my upper body. He dug his head over my breasts. That’s my weak spot. I just gave myself in. He started moving his face over my chest area. My heart is beating high and legs shaking. His hands are moving down my ass. His hands are all over by butt and he is squeezing them. I could not stop myself not to fuck him. He felt the whole perimeter of my panty.

I raised his head from my chest and asked him “what color?”

"White" He happily said.

I pressed his head to proceed down. He started traveling up my legs. His touch was so good. He moved his hands up my pussy and slowly pulled the panty. I couldn't stand on my legs. It was indeed the white panty.

My sari couldn't stay on my body as the panty supporting it has been pulled off. Suman rose up and started feeling my chest again. He slowly unbuttoned by blouse hooks and removed it off.

"You are shining like goddess" He said.

He hugged me again and moved his hands all over my back and the shoulders. He started squeezing my D-cup breasts over the bra. He started biting my right nipple. It was like a current flowing all over my body. He slowly removed my bra hooks and removed it off my body.

He started saying, "Priya, You are gorgeous. This is so good. This is the most happiest moment of my life".

He started sucking my right breast and playing with the other breast. He played one after another for a while and started slowly moving his hands down. My body is folding thin to let the sari go off my body. Without much effort, Suman slide my sari down to the floor. Now, I am standing completely naked in front of the guy whom I teased for 2 weeks. I slowly removed his tie, shirt and the trouser while he is still playing with my breasts and sucking them.

He threw me on the bed and said, "I want to fuck you princess. I can't wait any more".

By saying that he jumped on me. We held each other in the bed and moved all over to reach every nook and corner of each other’s body.

I held his hair and took his head towards my pussy and said, "Suck it".

Without wasting anytime, he started sucking it while I lay on my back. He started licking my outer pussy lips, the perimeter and deep inside. His tongue moments were creating electric currents in my nerves. After some time, I wanted him to fuck me.

I pulled his head up and said, "Fuck me panty sucker".

He came up and inserted his cock inside me. I was very hot myself by that time, he was moving slowly and I shouted "Faster asshole".

He started to move faster and faster. My legs are floating in the air and body moving closer to Suman. After some time, he was moving faster and faster. I told him not to release his semen inside. He was pushing harder and harder and started moaning. I was feeling that he would shoot. I asked him to get up and took his penis into my mouth. I gave him a few blows and shoot his semen all over my face. I cleaned up my face with the sheets and we lay each other side-by-side.

After we relaxed for a few minutes, I went to the kitchen and brought some cream. I put it all over my pussy and asked Suman to clean it by eating it. He started licking all the cream. After he was done with most of it, I asked him to turn around for 69. I was lying on my back and Suman on top of me. He was licking my pussy like a wild dog. I am sucking his half strong penis and made it strong enough for another fuck. Once his penis is hard enough I asked him to lie on his back. Now it’s my turn to ride the horse. I sat around him with his dick in my pussy and moved up and down. I was moving like a machine. Suman was playing with my breasts and started saying ooh, aah, aah!!!!. After a while he said, he is going to come. Then I got up and stood in a doggy style and asked him to fuck my pussy from rear. He fucked me from behind and pounded like a piston. When he was going to come, he pulled his penis out and shot all the semen on my butt. I told him to rub all over the butt.

We both lay down in the bed and talked for a while. It was 4 PM and the phone rang. Suman got the call from the interview he gave in the morning that the company is going to offer him a job and he has to join in 2weeks. He become so happy and said that I am his luck. I am flattered. He started saying that he got the job only after fucking me.

I brushed off by saying that "You are lucky enough to get all the things in one day". He was ready for another round of fun with his joy. After having some fun, we left the bedroom, as it is the time for Deep to come.

I took a shower and got freshen up myself.

When deep came home, Suman told the news to him. At the dinner, Suman asked Deep whether he and his wife could stay with us until they settle down in the bay area. Deep was hesitant.

"Why not" I said and deep agreed.

The next day was the day to leave. I got up early and was working in the kitchen. Suman got up and Deep was still sleeping. Suman came to the kitchen and held me from the rear and started kissing and playing with my body. I told him that you got a chance to do yesterday for the deal and its over. Today, you won't get anything. He went back to his room and started packing.

Deep left at 9AM and asked me to drop Suman at the airport. After deep left, I got to the shower and came out naked and walked in front of Suman to tease him. I brought my make up and clothes and dressed in front of him. He helped me with bra buttons.

When the time has come for Suman to leave, we left for the airport. I was wearing pink shirt, sort of summer dress and a similar knee high skirt. Suman started saying that his new salary would be lower than before and still agreed to come to bay area. I ignored him.

"How can I fuck you again?” He asked.

"You have to earn it" I said.

"If I tell the color of panty, can I fuck you?" Suman asked.

"NO! That was the old deal. You got it yesterday" I replied.

"What should I do to fuck you again?" He asked.

"Can you do anything" I asked.

I got a naughty idea and said to him "Suman! If we start fucking each other, Deep would know someday".

"So" Suman asked.

"If you make your wife Anu to sleep with Deep, You could probably get me anytime you want" I said.

"Yes" Suman said

"Lets see" I said.

We both reached to the airport and before departing, Suman asked, "do you need anything from New York".

I told him "Get yourself in two piece - You and your wife" and handed over my night club red panty into his hands and said "Have fun and bring it back with you". I left the airport.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds