• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Infernal Machines Ch. 04

Infernal Machines Ch. 04

She's chosen to sit opposite me, I suspect, to keep a better eye on me.

This journey will be a long one, and I know I might eventually have to break my silence and make what conversation I can muster with this...'Infinity'.

We're at least two hours into our travel across the great canyon – they initiated an impressive rail system a year or so ago, supposedly for better access from A to B. Not that it makes the scenery any less pleasant, but it shows how man-made things are always in effect with nature.

I make the most of my sitting in these rather comfy cabin chairs by gazing out over the canyon. Seldom do I choose to offer a glance to my equally less-than-talkative companion, who when I do look is never breaking her stare at me.

The cabin feels almost claustrophobic, the two of its only occupiers, the brief amount of luggage neatly stored away above us.

The smoke freely passes the window occasionally, followed alongside a sharp low tone of the train's whistle.

Two hours, beautiful landscape, and just her staring at me. I doubt I'll find peace any other way.

I swallow my pride and sit back from the window, focusing on the creature before me, who upon noticing I have decided to give her more than a few seconds notice tilts her head in curiosity. Cute.

"What exactly are you, then?"

She looks away briefly before glancing back, readjusting her head back to its natural position.

"What happened to your arm?"

"I believe it is customary for the person to have been asked the question first to answer it first."

"Very true, Mr Silvanus. However, it is only fair that I do not provide an answer for your question, as I know you will not provide an answer for mine."

She's forced a harsh glare from me – we're equally matched, it seems, much to my annoyance.

She remains silent from then on, simply smiling as if she was completely innocent. It really is rather distasteful.

I must say, though, that it wouldn't surprise me if Maraldi was seduced by this creature. Despite my feelings in the matter, she is quite attractive to look at – the patterns of her body are certainly interesting to look at, but the sunlight cast over the canyon brings out the beauty of her eyes, dazzling through her hair.

I gulp once more. Nervous.

Suddenly, the violent opening of doors. We both turn to the door, but she makes the first move and rises from her seat, looking carefully through the window into the train's corridor.

"Marshals. Three of them."

I feel a rush of pins and needles rushing through my natural arm, both hands gripping tightly into fists as I nervously rise to look also; she keeps me back with one arm as she continues to look on.

Panic. I move to the window and open it, sticking my head out briefly. The air has a slight breeze to it, but the warmth of the sun evens it out quite nicely.

I look down, however, to see that the track is stretching across a great gap between two pillars of rock.

I move my head back in just as another blast of smoke and whistle come rushing past the window. I close it, and turn on my feet with a slightly breathier pace.

Several thoughts are rushing past each other in my head, and I struggle to focus on just one as the situation seems to grow worse.

I suddenly remember that my man-made arm is still on show – quickly, I tap in over the wrist and it soon materialises from the shoulder down into a natural-looking arm.

"The marshals are going room to room."

She says it so calmly, as if it means nothing.

I move closer to try and see with her, but she insists I stay behind her. I look around the clear window and up to the blinds – they need to go down. They need to...

Oh.

I quickly push into her from behind, causing her to stumble slightly, but nevertheless maintaining her place as I move up and proceed to lower the blinds over each section of window viewing between the corridor and our room.

"I suppose you have a plan, Mr Silvanus?"

No time to explain it to her. I simply pin her hands into the blinds ahead of us and press myself in close. She struggles slightly, to which I lean my head in.

"Just do as I say, when I say it."

I can hear a soft snarl pass her lips, but she pays attention to the movement of the marshals outside the room.

"Right – now."

I keep my hands pinned over hers to keep them in place, and begin to rhythmically grind myself into her ass. Another soft snarl, but she realises what she needs to do, and moves with me.

The faint shadows of the men outside stop outside our door. Their words aren't very clear, but enough so to make out.

"Next one. Wait...what's going on here?"

"You're wasting time, open the door."

Shit. It's not working. I need to make the situation more convincing. Scowling internally, I lean my mouth in to the creature's neck and nibble sensually.

It worked, better than I'd expected. She gave a light, submissive moan as she moved quicker with me, and continued to do so as I tenderly marked her neck with my teeth and lips.

"Hah, well what do we have here?"

"Leave them; we've got no time to deal with fornicators. Let's move on."

They eventually move, and I release my grip on her neck and hands slowly, moving back and with a sigh of relief sitting back down in my seat.

"They might just come back. We'll need to take turns keep watch..."

Something tells me she's not listening. She hasn't moved from her spot since I let go of her.

She eventually moves with an initial turn of her head. She looks angry...very angry.

Without so much as a few steps forward, she's already before me and swings her hand palm first across my cheek.

I snarl to the pain. Her nails managed to catch my cheek, causing a harsh cut into my cheek. I rise up to challenge her but she simply pushes me back – the strength she possesses, when she chooses to show it, is terrifying.

She slowly moves back to her seat, and glances at me briefly before focusing her attention on the great landscape.

I smirk. The tables appear to have turned, for now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Infernal Machines Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds