• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Influential Factors! Ch. 14

Influential Factors! Ch. 14

12

I was totally wasted after performing a round of blow jobs on my friends; especially mentally. I was terrified that they would recognize me and hurt me... literally; but I must admit that my friend Chris is any girl's dream. Now that I enjoy cock, on my terms, it was a real turn on to give him a blow job.

However, still, somewhere in the back of my mind, I want to be with Jill in an open relationship just because at this point in my life I wouldn't be able to give up being with a male lover; a strap-on just wouldn't do it for me.

With all this going on in my head right now I'm just a puppet unfortunately in Niki's hands at the present moment. In fact, the bitch set me up and now Jill thinks I would rather be with men then her. Between Jill catching me in fem, the contract, and Niki's arrival my life has spiraled out of control; Niki's arrival has destroyed my life with my beautiful wife.

"April... April," Niki called breaking my concentration.

"Yes," I answered.

"Now for the second round," Niki remarked.

"What second round?" I asked in a panicking when she promised to let me go.

"Don't worry; you can thank me later," Niki laughed.

"Niki, you promised to release me," I begged.

"Only after you fulfilled your part of the bargain," she goggled.

"But."

"Stop fussing like a little bitch and enjoy yourself; what the fuck," she snarled.

"Please, I have to use the bathroom" I begged.

"Fine, follow me... but on your hands and knees," she ordered.

I followed her to the front foyer closet where she had pulled out the signs and retrieved a mid-sized duffel bag and pulled out four small restraints.

"Sorry, but I can't take the chance," she hit the remote until I was gasping for air.

I could barely breathe as she installed small tight restraints on both elbows and both knees. Then she proceeded to lock my right elbow to my right knee and my left elbow to my left knee. Niki then uncuffed my ankles, pulled off my panties, and then put a leash on my collar.

"Ahhh," I gasped for air as she hit the remote.

"Okay girl... lets go," she picked up the duffle bag and tugged on my leash.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Outside."

"But," I began."

"Do you need to use the bathroom or not?" she snarled like I was taking up her precious time.

"Yes," I dropped my head.

"Then you'll have to go in the backyard or if you prefer in the front yard next to the road; it's your choice," she giggled.

"Does Jill know about this?" I questioned being scared of what was to become of me and if Jill approved of the way I was being treated.

"Listen bitch... to the buzz," she hit the remote as the shock made it clear I was to go outside and not question her.

I looked up begging for her to turn it off.

"Good girl," she remarked as she turned off the remote.

I was beyond relieved.

"Okay, are you ready?" she politely asked.

"Yes."

"Bark lightly for me girl," she kneeled and petted my head like I was her dog.

"Arf," I lightly barked in fear of the pain she may bestow upon me.

"Good girl," she smiled as she walked me through the back door.

I noticed a dog cage on the patio as she walked me to the backyard but thankfully not all the way back to the lake where the neighbors may see me.

"Okay girl, spread your legs and do your thing," she told me pulling up my cheerleader skirt.

Though embarrassed and humiliated I just couldn't hold it any longer and reluctantly

used the outdoors.

"Good girl," she said as she wiped my ass and then instructed me to use the bag and pick up my droppings.

I did as instructed not wanting to get any more of her punishment.

"Good girl," she smiled ecstatically and petted my head again.

Why did I feel good about accomplishing using the outdoors?

"Now pick it up and put it in the trash can near the patio," she spoke softly, smiled, and unhooked the leash from my collar; it's not like I could escape.

I picked it up with my right hand.

"Bad girl," she raised as she voice her disapproval.

I looked up at her.

"Pick it up with your mouth and carry it over to the trash can and throw it away," she smiled and patted me on my head.

I picked it up and doggy walked over to the trash can, nudged the top off with my head, got on my knees, and deposited the waste in the trash can then picked up the lid and placed it on the trash can.

"Good girl; now come here," she praised then called to come.

I walked over to her.

"Stay still," she commanded as she pulled an enema out of the bag and inserted into my ass; then squeezed it contents into my canal.

I looked back at her but didn't mutter a word,

I just couldn't take the punishments any more.

"Good girl; you're learning," she smiled and attached the leash.

I became teary eyed as I turned away.

"Come on girl," she said as she brought the wipes and tugged my leash leading me toward the back of the property.

I looked up at her but didn't say a word; again, scared of the punishment she would bestow upon me.

"Okay girl, bark when you feel you have to relieve yourself so I can lift up your skirt; we wouldn't want to dirty it and get punished would we?" she smiled.

I nodded my head.

"Good girl; I'm so proud of you," she smiled petting me on my head again.

"Arf," I lightly barked as I quickly spread my legs as the enema contents were about to make their presence known.

'Good girl," she remarked as she quickly moved my skirt out of the way.

Once relieved she again wiped me clean and put the contents in a plastic bag then dropped it in front of me. She then pulled out a tube of lube, used her fingers to push most of it into my back door, cleaned her hands with some wipes, and inserted them into another plastic bag.

"You know what to do with them girl," she petted me.

I picked it up both bags with my mouth, she tugged on the leash, and I followed her back to the house.

"That's it; I'm so proud of you," Niki smiled.

Once at the patio she removed the leash and I again placed my waste into the trash can.

"Buzz... Buzz," her cell phone rang.

"It's Jill, in to your cage while I talk to mommy," she giggled as she reached into her bag of goodies and pulled out a gag.

I looked at her holding the remote and headed toward the back of the cage.

"We wouldn't want anything to happen to you with an open pool back here would we?"

I was scared if I didn't get into the cage she may push me into the pool for punishment or worse.

"Buzz... Buzz"

"Come on girl," she smiled as she dangled the gag in front of me.

I opened my mouth as she inserted the gag in my mouth and pulled the strap over my head.

"Come on girl," she opened the cage.

I crawled forward as the door closed behind me; it was fairly tight as my ass pushed against the closed mesh door.

"Jill, what a pleasant surprise," she laughed as she put it on speaker phone.

"How's April doing?" she asked curiously.

"She's really enjoying herself; April gave Oscar winning performances as she bj'd

Tommy, Marty, Bruce, Mitch..."

"Mitch."

"Yes, April begged for his cock and the little virgin buckled his knees; I thought Mitch was going to the floor when he blew his load," she laughed.

"Wow, she surprises me every day," Jill remarked.

"Well, that's not all; April also blew Casey, Danny, Jose, Roger, and Chris; I think April has the hots for Chris," Niki laughed.

"Who doesn't," Jill remarked as they both laughed.

"April is now locked in a dog cage; she didn't want me to tell you about it, you know, one of her many secrets," Niki giggled.

Fucking bitch is lying again!

"April never told me about wanting to locked in a cage; what other secrets does she keep from me I wonder," Jill remarked.

"Well, to be honest, she wants to have an orgy with the guys; of course she'll be the main attraction," Niki laughed.

"An orgy," Jill exclaimed.

"I know; it's unbelievable. I'm sorry but I never would have believed your husband would turn into a cock sucking whore when I met him, let alone, transition," Niki laughed.

"Well, I guess I won't be receiving a call later," Jill sighed.

"So, are you at the amusement park?" Niki questioned.

"No, the horny bastard wanted to fuck first so we're at house; at least I won't feel guilty now that April is planning on an all night orgy," Jill giggled.

"Trust me, just seeing her performance, April is not feeling any guilt so why should you?"

"I don't know; I was just hoping that... you know... it would all work out in the end."

"Well, you know, I tried to bring you two together but April just wouldn't have it; she's definitely living her own life... like it or not."

"Anyway, I have a question now that I know April isn't thinking about me."

"What is it?"

"Well, his wife just got in from a long night out and wants to join us for a threesome. I took the liberty to call you from another room while his wife begs to join us; she's really, really hot Niki," she giggled.

"Are you asking permission?" Niki inquired.

"Well, I'm just following the procedure that you initiated, when another woman is involved I'm suppose to contact you for permission to fuck her," Jill explained as she giggled.

My wife is asking permission; how much control does Niki have over Jill... and me... and does Jill allow Niki to mistreat and humiliate me like this.

"Wow, I'm so happy at least someone in this house understands relationships," Niki giggled.

I know what a relationship is and it's not this bitch.

"You know I wouldn't do anything with another female without asking you first," Jill giggled.

"Okay, but you owe me," Niki told here.

"Anything at all; anything," Jill giggled.

"Okay, April is getting anxious to surprise the guys who are watching the game in the other room," Niki giggled.

"Okay, thank you for everything you're doing for April and me," Jill giggled.

"Any time," Niki laughed.

Bitch.

"Okay, see you later beautiful," Jill told Niki.

"Same," Niki told her making a kiss sound before hanging up.

What a fucking liar.

"Good girl, stay right there, and I'll be right back," she told me as she went inside.

Why is this happening to me?

Why is Niki doing this to me; and does Jill know?

"Excuse me," a male voice approached.

I tried to push the door open with my feet but I couldn't since my elbows and knees were bound together.

"Wow," the voice sounded.

I looked up in humiliation as the eighteen year old neighbor approached me.

"Damn, I knew I saw someone being walked around the yard on a collar," he told me as he walked up to the cage.

"Mmph," I repeated trying to shoo him away as I moved my head.

"Are you alone?" he looked at the patio door.

"Mmph," I repeated again trying to shoo him away.

"You're really pretty," he looked around.

"Mmph," I repeated again trying to shoo him away.

"You're pretty excited to see me aren't you?" he smiled.

"Mmph," I shook my head yes hoping he would release me.

"What, you want me to move behind you?" he walked past me.

"Mmph," I nodded hoping he would open the door.

"This is so crazy," he laughed.

I heard him unzip his khakis and knew he wanted something else.

"Sorry, this is my first time. I mean, at anal sex," he said as he leaned on the cage and lowered himself into position.

"Mmph," I turned best I could and continually raised my head hoping he would open the door which opened upward.

"Anxious aren't you?" he laughed.

He misunderstood.

"You've got a nice ass," he muttered.

"Mmph," I let out as the dome of his cock entered me; he had some girth to him.

"Oh gawd... this is awesome," he blurted out.

"Mmm," I muttered.

"Oh yeah, this is really nice."

"Ugh."

"I've had my share of pussy but this is something else... but in a good way," he told me excitedly as his cock slid in deeper with the help from the lube Niki shoved into my ass.

"Ugh," I began to lightly pant as the pressure built.

"You like it," his breath deepened as his confidence grew.

"Uh, uh," I begged for him to stop but he didn't understand.

"I'm almost in baby," he chuckled.

"Mm," I moved forward trying to discourage him but with little benefit; he was still inside of me.

"Oh gawd," he worked it in until he was against the cage.

"Mm," I pushed against the front of the cage trying to find more space to distance myself from him.

"Oh gawd; this is incredible," he remarked as he slowly worked his cock in and out of me not noticing I wasn't against the cage any longer.

It didn't take long for his cock to work my pleasure points.

"Oh yeah," he called out excitedly.

My heart beat increased as he worked me.

"Oh yeah," he called out again.

My breathing deepened as he continued fucking me.

"Fuck yeah," he muttered as he sped up slightly.

My breathing became panting.

"Fuck yeah," he was in a zone.

It was now getting harder to breathe with the gag in my mouth.

"Oh yeah baby," he blurted as his animal instincts began to take over.

My heart began to race as the sensations built within me.

"Oh yeah," his voice began to fad.

I began to lose concentration.

"Fuck," he latched tightly to my cage as it began to shake upon his thrusts.

I was wanting, my body no longer in my control; I pushed back in rhythm with his movements as I could no longer control my instincts to be fucked.

"Fuck... oh gawd," he moaned as he was doing his best to ram me with his cock.

Desperate to have him deeper inside me I pushed my ass against the cage giving him full access; I was now his.

I continued to push hard against the cage as the gag interfered with my breathing.

I panted heavily and drooled as he pounded my ass through the cage.

I could have cared less about the cage that separated us.

We moaned, drowning out one another, not caring who heard us.

Soon we were at our limits.

"Oh fuck!" he screamed as came together.

I continued to push against the door hoping he would continue to fuck me.

"Thank you," he whispered to me as he lay on top of the cage.

"Mmm," I moaned as I drooled.

The afterglow diminished and he was still inside of me; still hard.

"We'll, it looks like you found a new friend," Niki remarked.

"I'm sorry," the boy apologized.

"Don't move, I know where you live," Niki told him.

"I'm sorry, she motioned me to get behind her and I thought she wanted me to fuck her," he explained.

"It's okay, she loves to be fucked in the ass while caged," she giggled showing me the remote.

Liar; though I did enjoy it until Niki showed up.

"Really, so I'm not in trouble?"

"No."

"Now what?" he asked.

"She gives excellent blow jobs; would you like one?" she giggled.

"She has a gag in her mouth; and she's in a cage."

"I'm about to let her out anyway."

"Can I have a blow job?" he asked me.

"She's not in charge; you don't have to ask her."

"Why."

"She begged me to be her mistress so now I'm in charge of who she is, what she does, and to who she does it with; she's just a sex object begging to be used," she giggled.

"Sure, I'll take blow job," he laughed.

"Come on girl," Niki ordered as she opened the back door.

I crawled back out of the cage not wanting another punishment.

"Now give this young man a blow job," she commanded as she removed the gag.

His cock was a real man's cock; hard and stiff and waiting on the taking. I crawled on all fours and took his cock in my mouth and began to make sweet love to it.

"Good girl," she patted me on the head.

He moaned and after a few minutes he burst into my mouth; I knew the rules and swallowed... though I didn't mind.

"Thank you," the boy said as he withdrew his cock from my mouth.

"You're welcome; but don't tell anyone about this for now just in case I give her life back to her," Niki told him.

"Can I come back; I mean she is a willing sex object right?" he asked.

"Well, she is a willing sex object but I don't want to get in to trouble with your parents so keep this a secret," Niki laughed.

"Okay, but if you change your mind," he laughed.

"Yes... if I change my mind," Niki laughed.

"Thank you," he smiled at me then jogged off toward his house.

"I sure hope he keeps this a secret or the door bell is going to be ringing 24/7," she laughed.

I looked up at her.

"We'll, this is your fault, I had no idea you were in heat," she laughed as she put the gag back into my mouth.

I hung my head wondering what she had in store for me next.

"Actually, you've been very bad," she scorned me.

I raised my head.

"Did I give you permission to fuck that young man?" she asked.

I shook my head no.

"That's right; I didn't," she ridiculed me.

"No, no," I muttered as I knew what was next.

"Bad dog," she screamed as she hit the remote sending me to the patio and paralyzing me with a huge electrical charge.

I shock in fear.

Then it stopped.

"Back on your hands and knees and follow me she commanded.

Out of breath I got up as fast as I could and followed her inside the house.

"Now do you understand our relationship?" Niki asked sternly.

I shook my head hoping it would please her.

"Good, now the boys are waiting for you with stiff cocks waiting to orally and anally satisfy you," she told me.

I must have given her a look she didn't appreciate.

"Really, you're going to give me that look after you just fucked some neighborhood teenage boy; hopefully he's over eighteen or you're off to prison. In fact, that would solve both our problems; I would get rid of you and have everything to myself... and of course, you would get all the cock you could handle," she smiled.

I know he's eighteen so the bitch is dreaming.

"Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?" she giggled.

I just looked at her hoping not to get another one of her inhuman punishments.

"Now, you're going in that room and please all your friends or I'm really going to hurt you; not teasing you like before," she squatted and she whispered in my ear. She then locked my wrists and ankles together and then released the restraints between my elbows and knees.

"Ugh," I sounded as I moved my head up and down.

"What now," the bitch removed my gag.

"Water please," I muttered.

"Sure, follow me," she said in a death tone.

I followed her on my hands and knees around the kitchen isle.

"Good dog," she told me as she reached in a cabinet, pulled out a bowl, filled it with water, and placed it in front of me.

From water bottle to a bowl; I lapped it up without a sound.

"Now you're learning," she patted me on the head.

I finished lapping up all the water.

"Follow me," she ordered.

I followed her to the outside of the game room.

"Stand."

I managed to get to my feet.

"Remember, I still have the remote," she reminded me as the collar tightened.

Niki slammed open the game room doors and all eyes immediately turned from the game to me as testosterone filled the air and my heart raced.

"Listen up boys; the ass and mouth only. Her clothes stay on and any crotch play by anyone and your all out of here," she yelled.

"How about you; are you game?" someone shouted out as they all laughed.

"Really," they laughed.

"I'm in charge so fuck her like the slut she is or your wives will receive an email recording of your earlier blow jobs. Remember, ass and mouth only, anything else spells divorce," she laughed as she the doors closed behind her.

I trebled at the sight as my friends devoured me with their eyes.

Their clothes came off quickly.

"C'mon in beautiful," Bruce walked over to me and took my hand just to walk me into my group of friends.

The collar was too tight to speak but it didn't matter anyway. I was too deep into it and Niki would stop it immediately anyway. So I stayed quiet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Influential Factors! Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds