• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Initiation Ch. 02

Initiation Ch. 02

This story is purely fiction (sadly) and is the sole property of the author (me). It includes sexual acts between older males/younger females, younger females/younger females, and younger men/younger female. All characters depicted are at, or over, the age of 18. Feedback is welcome.

"You're late." My manager snapped as I swiftly walked by while tying my apron. I wasn't in the mood to be lectured on punctuality.

"You don't even have any customers yet. This shit hole isn't busy at 10 o'clock, much less 8." I snapped back, and then quickly realized my mistake when he pointed to his office. I felt like a teen in boarding school again. Except the headmaster didn't try to fuck me.

I walked in first and made a mental note to hold my tongue as I heard the lock click into place in his office. Only a pervert like my manager would have an office like this. No windows. Locking door. Big couch. He'd probably been enjoying his extracurricular managerial duties for quite some time.

He sat down at his desk and turned to face me, crossing his legs at the ankle and linking his hands across his flat stomach. My manager was a thin man, but in no way in shape. He was tall and lanky, about 6'1" with thinning black hair and pale skin. His checked shirt, plaid tie and bell bottom pants made him look like a 70's loan shark. He was a fidgety man, always adjusting his glasses on his face or smoothing his tie. He spoke as if he was apprehensive of something, like it was all being written down somewhere and he would be made to take account for every word uttered. In short, his very mannerisms annoyed me.

"Are you listening?" He asked, leaning forward in his seat as if he were genuinely disturbed by my lack of attention.

"Yes, sir," I replied. Now all I had to do was wait while he stroked his ego with a long lecture, making himself sound more important than both of us knew he was.

"As I was saying, certain actions denote certain... ah... punishments. Likewise, some actions bring about certain rewards," He stopped to clean his glasses, and then adjust them securely upon his nose. "Ah, for instance you see... had you been early I might... ah, might have given you the day off?"

Like hell you would. I crossed my arms over my chest and waited through more of his bullshit, hoping it would end soon so I could get the hell out of that office.

"Ah, but punishments can be tricky. My boss tells me that, by law, I can't, ah, do some things because they are, ah, considered sexual... harassment. However, ah, there are always..." he reached into his desk and set a box on top of it, then gently pushed it toward me, "loopholes."

I didn't touch that box. I was curious now, and a little frightened of what he was scheming. I'd gotten use to him calling me into his office and demanding me to strip, but he rarely touched me except for a few occasions when I'd been particularly insolent. No, he was usually content to sit at his desk and jerk off while watching me. Lately he'd become accustomed to posing me in odd ways, like I were some doll. I didn't have any choice - it was either let this man look at me and keep my job and have the money for my rent — or refuse, get fired and then have to pay rent another way. I chose the lesser of the evils.

"I'd like you to take your clothes off." I heard him say as I peered inside the box and saw the large vibrator it contained. My pulse raced. I'd never used one of those, what did he expect of me? Did he want me to use this on myself, or did he want to use it on me? I blushed hotly and gripped the edge of the desk.

"The clothes? I'd help you, but, ah... by law, you know..."

I slowly shrugged off my uniform. I didn't bother with a bra anymore. The only thing left after I stepped out of the sheer material of my work clothes was my panties. The light pink thongs came over my hips, down my legs, to the pile of discarded clothes on the floor. When I was undressed, I looked to my manager for my next instructions.

"Ah, right," he said, taking his hand out of his slacks. "On the desk. You know, ah... that position I really liked."

I nodded and climbed on the desk, then — like someone's beloved house cat — spun myself in a circle before coming to a stop in the position that was expected of me. On my knees, my ass in the air facing him, probably inches from his face as he excitedly adjusted his glasses and smoothed his tie. I lowered my upper half down until my shoulders were touching the cool wood, my heavy breasts falling forward and pressing into the desk, as well. My feet were on either side of his chair he was so close to me. I could feel his breath on my pussy. I stayed there in that position for a while, unmoving until my shoulders began to ache. Occasionally he would touch one leg or another, making me spread or close my legs.

"I'd like for you to, ah... play. That is, with yourself." I craned my neck back enough to see him compulsively even his tie as he spoke. I felt like beating the hell out of the little pervert, but I couldn't afford that. It was either him or the landlord.

I snaked my hand up my tummy to my clit, rubbing it with two fingers slowly. I didn't have any intentions of getting off on my manager's desk for his pleasure. When he instructed me to finger myself, I was shocked to discover I was wet. Had this been turning me on? He sat, his face inches from my spread pussy and working hand, and stroked his cock. I lifted one shoulder to watch him curiously. The thought that I did that to someone — that just by looking at me or watching me someone was turned on — did something to me. As ashamed as I was, I began to want to turn him on. I slid my slick finger in and out slowly and completely, and moved my other hand to my clit, leaving my weight supported by only my shoulders. He watched me with his mouth open, sweat forming on his upper lip as he relieved one hand of its task long enough to hastily align his glasses once more. I rocked back a little, moving my pussy closer to his face, more importantly his open mouth. I'd never had a man taste me. In fact, I'd never had much of anything except a clumsy first time with an awkward friend and a cursory instance in my crumbling apartment bathroom.

I slid one finger into myself, then back out to give the familiar 'come here' gesture. He looked to my face, almost hidden by my medium length blonde hair in my incommodious placement. My full lips gave a weary grin for approval as he timidly stretched his tongue outward. Almost shyly, he touched his tongue to my heated lips. I moved my hands out of his way as he became more comfortable with what he was doing. He licked slowly from my clit, stopping at the entrance of my pussy to gently push his tongue inside. He let the dam of his breath break as he slid his tongue inside me. The warm air gave me chills and made my nipples harden. As the minutes ticked by, he grew less artless with his techniques, choosing instead to lap at me like a dog with long, hard strokes that proved just as stimulating. I stayed still, my eyes closed and my hands resting underneath me to take the weight off my bruised shoulders. It felt amazing. For nearly 45 minutes he worked his tongue in and out of me, and never seemed to grow tired of the taste or the labor of it. He massaged my ass and sucked on my clit like he couldn't get enough. I was so comfortable and it felt so good, I felt as relaxed as if someone had just given me a full body massage. I was ready to go to sleep on his desk.

My lethargy might have been my downfall, because I failed to notice him stand from his office chair. What was happening didn't sink in until too late. My eyelids only began to flutter open as he placed the head of his large dick at the entrance to my slick cunt. He was almost too big, taking a long while to even work the head inside me. I squirmed on the desk, trying to turn and face him, to get away. My pussy was so wet from my juices and his mouth, it was easier for him to work his massive cock into me — I could've cursed myself for it. I opened my mouth to call for help when the last few inches of his cock slid into me, hitting an entirely untouched part of my pussy. The shock and pain of the sensation wrenched the breath from my lungs and my cry for help turned into a weak moan.

His hands moved from my inner thighs to my hips, over my ass and up my spine. He hooked his large hands over my shoulders and rocked me back into him as he forced himself deeper and deeper into my tight cunt. Tears formed in my eyes — it felt like he was tearing me in two. I could feel every part of him. He began slow, long strokes, choosing to pull out completely and then pop the giant head of his penis back into my small pussy with amazing force. He removed a hand from my shoulder for a second, and I imagined him fucking me like this — his little slut waitress on his desk, her ass high in the air for his massive cock — and still nervously adjusting his glasses. I bit my lip and tried to suppress my cries as he fucked me. My knees began to ache and my pussy felt raw, the pain of both making me cry out in a small voice. My noise must have encouraged him, because he threw one knee up on the desk and pushed me over on my side, looping one leg under his arm and fucking me as hard as humanly possible. I cried then as the thick shaft of his cock worked over my clit with every stroke he made into my cunt. If I came while he fucked me I didn't know what I'd do. But, sure enough... a few minutes later, my pussy began to tighten around his thick dick as I rocked back and forth into him while I came. He grabbed a handful of breast as he dove into me one last time, his hand on my shoulder still holding me firmly on his cock as he gushed cum inside my bruised pussy. I lay my head back limply and tried not to sob as he jerked spastically the last drops of his cum into me.

Afterwards, I was unsure what to do. All I wanted to do was run home to my estate in Vermont and take a nice, hot bath. A vision of my landlord filled my mind and I quickly decided against it, diving for my clothes and rushing out of the office. I took one last look at my manager, sitting at his desk aligning paperweights and pens in a neat row, and sobbed anew.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Initiation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds