• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Inner Child

Inner Child

I walk down a long dark hallway, echoes filling my head hearing voices crying and screaming behind all the locked, and bolted doors. I quicken my pace, and turn to glance over my shoulder trying so hard to not get caught. I continue to make my way through the passage without paying attention to where I am going, and I walk right into You. I cannot see Your face, and fear builds up inside of me. You laugh a laugh that resonates throughout the passage, filling my ears, and I begin to feel weak, and petrified. You grab my wrists so tightly, forcing my arms behind me, half dragging me, half lifting me from the ground You throw me into a now open doorway. This room I am cast into is a cell, a chamber of torture is my guess and only a guess as I cannot see. My heart races, and my breath becomes rapid, and shallow as panic sets in. Every hair seems to stand on end. You close the door behind me, leaving me alone in the darkness. Alone with only my imagination to play tricks on me. Frightened I fall to the ground where I am, and I draw my knees up to my chest, leaning my head against them as I start to rock slowly back and forth. I sing softly under my breath, afraid You will hear me and punish me for it. I close my eyes, trying to find a happy, peaceful memory to hold onto. The inner child inside of me surfacing, waiting for Your return.

Time passes by but I have no idea how long exactly. I hear the key in the lock, and the door as it opens. I think to myself if I just remain completely still, and very silent perhaps just perhaps You'll turn and walk out of the room and leave me be. A sigh escapes me, and I hear You laugh once again. You walk exactly to where I am sitting and stop. I notice You are carrying an unlighted candle, and I begin to wonder if it will soon illuminate the room, allowing me to see the instruments I know all too well. As if reading my thoughts, You pull a lighter from Your pocket and light the pure white candle. You set it down on a table that is just beside where You are standing. Grabbing my hair You pull me to my feet. You gaze deep into my eyes, and I instinctively turn away. I drop to my knees, throwing my arms around Your legs, begging and pleading with my body alone for You not to hurt me. Not one single word has been spoken yet, but I know all too well that one wrong word spoken from my lips, and I will know what it means to feel Your wrath. You lean into me, and tilt my chin up, again meeting my eyes with Yours. You lift me to my feet, and cut the clothes from my flesh, with the sharp pointed edge of a knife, leaving me naked and exposed to Your gaze. I gasp as I feel my legs giving way beneath me, and it takes everything in me to not fall to the ground.

You walk around me, violating me with Your eyes, and I can feel Your eyes raping me. My flesh seems to flush with this, and I can feel every nerve ending crying out for Your touch. Pain or pleasure anything as long as it is from You. As if You sense this in me, you force my legs apart by moving my feet with Your foot. I moan, and gasp for air, and I begin to feel faint as a warmth overcomes me from head to toe, which makes You grin. You lightly brush Your fingertips along my cheek, as You lean in, to place a soft gentle kiss upon my lips. Your lips pressed to mine as You kiss me so deeply, Your tongue to my tongue entwined, breathing E/eachothers breath.

You draw my arms up behind me, and tie them together with a rope that seems to cut into the flesh of my wrists and arms. You place the black leather blindfold over my eyes, and I let out a moan. You lean into me and brush Your lips to my ear and whisper,

"I'm going to rape You...lace."

I take a deep breath and swallow hard. I can feel how wet I am as I begin to shift my weight from one foot to the other.

"My baby can't seem to keep still." You half laugh half snicker.

You lift me onto a cold steel table, with my arms still uncomfortably bound behind me. You release the ropes and re-position my arms above my head, attaching the ropes together underneath the table. You spread my legs, and pause to look at the juices that are now running down my inner thighs. I begin to cry as I feel so humilated, and yet so excited from this degrading stance. You spread my legs further, and tie the ropes just at my knees keeping my legs bent but completely spread. You then attach these ropes to the under side of the table. You step back, gazing at my bound twisted form, to admire Your work. An evil smile now upon Your lips. You walk away, I know this because I can hear Your footsteps fade away, into the distance.

Moments pass, which feel like an eternity as I lay waiting, helplessly bound and so alone. You return, pause and laugh once again. I feel the sharp edge of a knife, piercing into the flesh of my nipple, as I release a gasp, and then a scream. You move the knife to my other nipple, and You twist the edge of the blade into it, as well. You place Your lips on one, then the other sucking, biting and tugging on each intensifying the pain from just moments before. You bring Your lips up to mine kissing me so deeply, allowing me to taste my own blood on Your lips. This sends me into a climax so intense, and my body spasms as my orgasm builds deep inside me. I'm shocked as You haven't even touched me inside.

"I want You to cum every time You think of Me" You say to me. "Never touching yourself, just thoughts alone to send you into your orgasm." I tremble,

"Yes Master" I reply in a whisper.

You move the blade of the knife down to my inner thighs, and drag it slowly up, first the right side, then the left. I scream so loud as it cuts into my flesh. You part my lips with Your firm fingers, and cut into them tracing the blade along each one. I scream over and over, as I hear You laughing harder. You part the hood of my clit, exposing my very swollen bud as You drag the edge of the blade against it. Small drops of blood drip onto my clit, and using Your lips You suck it ever so gently. My body rocking into Your rhythm, You sink Your teeth into my clit, and I scream as the pain overwhelms me. You bring Your lips up to mine once again, kissing me deeper. My hunger growing as I taste my juices and my blood on You, which sends me spiraling into another wave of my orgasm, while my body quivers, and I tremble beneath You.

You reach over to the table, and pick up a large leather paddle. You gently caress the edge of it along my flesh, tracing each curve of my twisted, outstretched form. I gasp as I feel the strong tingling sensation deep inside of my pussy, aching for more. The feeling of the leather with each soft caress, once again awakening me. You raise Your arm above Your head, and with one swift motion You thrash it against the soft, tender flesh of my nipple. I scream from the searing pain, as the heat now overcomes me. You strike at my other nipple and begin to alternate between the two. Watching the welts form, and blood vessels breaking with each strike. My flesh now a reddish purple, the stinging so intense. You reach down to my pussy, and let the palm of Your hand rest against me. Feeling my juices soaking Your hand, You grab the paddle, and raise Your arm above Your head, and drive the paddle hard against my lips, and my swollen clit. The drops of blood barely dry from the knife. My body gyrates, and spasms as I allow myself to release an orgasm that makes me lose track of all of my senses. My moans, and screams intensify with each and every strike. You feel my body go limp against my bonds, and I begin to relax and drift into and out of consciousness, as my soul begins to float, and soar so high.

I am not out long, when You force Yourself into me with one hard, deep thrust, and I release a scream so primal, as Your body pounds against mine. You fuck me so hard, as I grind myself against Your cock, feeling You stretching the walls of my pussy as my juices escape me running down my thighs, and down to my ass. My inner folds contracting against Your full, thick cock inside of me, as I feel You swell, and throb. You notice the tears running down my cheeks, and with Your tongue You lick them, as You fuck me harder still, tearing at my insides, pounding Yourself into my cervix. Your body stiffens, and spasms as Your balls swell, and You let out a loud deep moan. You continue to pound Your cock into my pussy, as You release Your warm cum so deep inside of me, sending me into another climax as I moan, and scream cumming with You. O/our juices now mixed together spilling from my aching, throbbing pussy. You fall onto me not withdrawing from inside, and we both drift off into a slumber so peaceful from O/our release. Breathing together, O/our hearts beating as one. A union so complete.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Inner Child

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds