Innocence Lost

As Mr. Holbrook leaned over her into the missionary position, Carrie felt a sudden pain as her body gave way against the force of his manhood. She bit her lower lip drawing blood, the pain between her legs both alarming and sensual as she knew what it meant. The discomfort soon subsided to a dull ache as the two of them lay motionless, Mr. Holbrook's cock halfway inside her. Soon even the ache subsided until the only feeling she was aware of was her pussy being stretched by his thickness. Instinctively, Carrie wrapped her legs around him and pulled him further inside as if trying to feed a growing hunger. Slowly, methodically, Mr. Holbrook edged deeper and deeper until their bodies kissed.

"Oh," she gasped, as he buried his cock to the hilt, the friction against her clit sending shockwaves through her body.

Mr. Holbrook stayed there buried deep for what seemed an eternity, like he was waiting for something. When Carrie's hips began to involuntarily gyrate against him, she realized what he had been waiting for - her. Carrie's rotating hips provided the most delicious sensations. Then he pulled back slightly, causing her to take in a sharp breath from the sudden change in feeling; and just when she thought it couldn't feel any better, he slowly thrust back in.

"Oh, God!" she said aloud as their bodies touched.

He pulled back again - this time a little further - then slowly pushed back into her, a low guttural moan involuntarily escaping her lips. The feeling of her body being filled completely was so overwhelming, she thought she couldn't possibly stand it for much longer. He stayed there for a moment, deep inside, as Carrie could hear him breathing deeply, apparently laboring to maintain control. He pulled out until just the head was inside; then, grabbing her by the shoulders, thrust into her with a little more weight, causing her to cry out and lift her hips to meet him. Carrie clung to Mr. Holbrook's back as he began to piston with a steady rhythm that sent her head spinning. She couldn't believe it, but she could feel a second orgasm approaching as her employer fucked her with increasing urgency. It wasn't until she was on the verge of coming that she realized she had been moaning loudly with each hard thrust. He must have sensed she was close because he moved her legs onto his shoulders and leaned forward, creating an angle that let her feel every inch of him. His rhythm remained slow and steady, but the force of his thrusts grew deeper and harder as her orgasm approached. Carrie felt herself sinking into the bed as she lost herself in the throes of a mind-numbing come. As waves of pleasure wracked her body, she became aware of Mr. Holbrook's uneven grunts of pleasures, his tempo quickening as he grabbed her ass and lifted her to him, his body shuddering in response to his own, powerful orgasm.

Never had Nathan experienced anything so erotic, so consuming as this - taking this girl's virginity; making her come like she had; seeing the look of absolute surrender in her eyes as he kissed her way down her body and slowly pulled out. Tying off and tossing the condom in the waste basket, Nathan didn't skip a beat, kissing her shapely legs as she looked on blissfully.

"I'm not done with you," he said, licking her inner thigh and breathing in the strong scent of her arousal.

Just before tasting his babysitter, he took in the sight her tiny pussy, lips spread from their lovemaking and wet from her orgasm. As he licked the length of her slit, he heard Carrie moan in response. The combination of her strong scent and her tangy sweet taste was intoxicating. He slowly made love to her beautiful pussy, tasting her forbidden nectar as he kissed, licked, and sucked every inch of her. As she ground against his mouth, desperate for another release, he could feel his cock throb back to life. Her moans becoming higher and higher in pitch, Carrie lifted her hips off the bed as Nathan placed his hands under her tight ass, holding her to him as she screamed out, her body convulsing in his arms. The quickness of her climax surprised him and he savored the taste of her juices on his tongue

As Carrie lay there exhausted and in the glow of her second orgasm, Nathan grabbed another condom and turned her around so she lay on her stomach, still in a daze as he quickly penetrated her pussy to the hilt.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed.

Nathan held Carrie down, her arms stretched above her head, and whispered in her ear, "My turn."

Before, Nathan had been gentle and responsive to his virgin lover's needs, only increasing his tempo when he was on the verge of coming; now he was going to use her for his own pleasure. He heard her groans with each slap of skin against skin as he deeply penetrated her tight hole. Nathan got up on his knees, grabbed Carrie's arms for leverage, and fucked her harder and harder as she moaned her encouragement. Caught up in the moment, he spanked her ass.

When Carrie moaned with pleasure in response he spanked her again. He then continued, going back and forth between her reddening cheeks as he continued to pound her pussy with such force he though he would break her. That's when he pulled out, fell back on the bed, and pulled her to him. He kissed her urgently, like his life depended on it, then stabbed up into her body, setting up a blistering pace. He was completely consumed, drunk with lust. For her part, Carrie was moaning uncontrollably into his ear, begging him not to stop.

"Fuck me," she murmured, "feels so good." she said, almost delirious.

That was the final straw as Nathan felt his manhood swell inside Carrie's impossibly tight cunt. He groaned, coming with such ferociousness he thought he would have a heart attack. He held her close to his sweat-soaked body as he spasmed inside of her. Nathan continued to gyrate his hips, not wanting to stop but his cock too sensitive to continue thrusting into her tight body.

When his orgasm finally subsided, Carrie lifted herself up so she could look into his eyes. "I'm glad it was you," she said.

He caressed her tight ass, pulling her to him, relishing the feel of their bodies so close. "I need a babysitter tomorrow night; are you available?"

"I am now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Innocence Lost
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds