• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Innocence Seduces Experience Ch. 01

Innocence Seduces Experience Ch. 01

David emerged from the ocean, carrying a surfboard, wearing a wet suit that clung to his aging, but athletic body. He set his surfboard down by his beach blanket, wiped the water off his hair and face with a towel, and sat down, gulping down a bottle of water from the cooler he brought with him. He stared at the throngs of people frolicking all around him on the beach. It was Labor Day weekend and the end of summer always made him feel melancholy, especially now that he was 45 and beginning to feel his age.

He was still an attractive man with brown eyes and brown hair that had flecks of gray on the sides. His face had worry lines that were starting to become more noticeable due to years of stress he had put up with till this point in his life. He never had a problem attracting women. They had always responded to his natural charm and quiet grace. Some would say he was a womanizer, but he never thought of himself as this heartless player, despite what various people in his life have told him. Ever since he was a teenager, he had been in long-term relationships, had some flings, and one-night stands. He was a very successful businessman and had done extremely well for himself. He considered himself a confirmed bachelor and didn't feel the need to get married and start a family. However, lately he felt like something in his life was missing, but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

He had always been romantic in his own way with all his girlfriends. He was polite, charming, gentlemanly, always paid for dinner, gave them nice, thoughtful gifts, and had been an excellent and skillful lover. But after a while, they all complained to him about the same thing. Work took up too much of his time, he was too distant, too cold, too distracted to fully give them his attention. He never gave himself completely to one woman emotionally. He was always able to distance himself from his feelings, but as much as he hated to admit it, he was starting to feel lonely. He felt a heaviness and burden were placed upon his shoulders every passing day.

He had always lived a safe, comfortable life, aside from his passion for surfing, which was the most adventurous thing he did in his free time. That was the one thing in his life that gave him any clarity or peace of mind. Women became too complicated and difficult for him to understand. When he was in the water, cutting across the waves, he felt like he could turn his brain off and experience the adrenaline rush that was like a powerful drug to him. He could escape from reality and retreat into his own world. Ever since he could remember, surfing was therapeutic and the only way he could feel truly revitalized and renewed. But now he was asking himself, "Is that enough for me at this point in my life?"

He always felt like he was two different people: the traditional businessman at work and the hedonistic beach bum who wanted to recapture his youth and just wanted to party. For a while he went through a promiscuous period where he wanted to feel the thrill of having a fresh body next to him every night, but it had been a while since he had made love to a woman. He started to feel guilty about how he had treated women all these years and had put himself through a kind of self-imposed celibacy for several months.

As he took another sip of water, a young woman walking from the shore caught his attention. Time seemed to move in slow motion as he watched her. She appeared to look about 18 or 19, maybe 20 or 21 at the most. She wore a white bikini, had long, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and smooth tanned skin. She didn't have the most beautiful face and was a little too voluptuous and exotic for his taste. He preferred women who had fairer skin and slimmer, more athletic bodies. In fact, there were many women on the beach that afternoon with gorgeous supermodel bodies, fake spray tans, and equally fake breasts, but he was not interested in them at this particular moment. All he could think about was this unusual creature who had appeared before him like a sea nymph, as if he was in a dream.

She walked toward his direction, dried herself off with a towel, and sat down on a blanket a few feet next to him. It was strange that he never noticed her all this time since he'd been there. He was pretty certain he had never seen her before, but she seemed familiar to him for some odd reason. Perhaps he could persuade her to join him for a drink at the pier later on that night, maybe even dinner.

She reached down, grabbed a pair of reading glasses, put them on, and picked up a sketchpad. Near her feet were several colored pencils. She grabbed one and began to draw something on the paper. He kept staring at her, transfixed by her every move.

She sensed someone was watching her and she looked up from her sketchpad at him. He suddenly felt embarrassed and could feel himself blushing, something he rarely did. He looked away at stared at the ocean.

She smiled and set her sketchpad down. "Hey," she said, in a warm and friendly voice. It felt soothing to his skin and spread through his veins, like a tonic.

He looked back at her. "Hello," he responded, trying his best to be cool and nonchalant. There was an awkward pause.

"Are you okay?" she finally asked, looking concerned.

"Oh, yeah. I...I...didn't mean to stare at you. Please forgive me." Why was he so nervous? He couldn't understand it.

"It's all good," she said. "Pretty crowded, isn't it?"

"It usually is every Labor Day weekend," he said. He gestured at her sketchpad. "What are you drawing?"

"Some sketches of textiles I'm designing."

"Textiles! Oh, that's interesting. Are you an interior designer?"

"I hope to be someday," she said wistfully. She pointed at his surfboard. "So you're a surfer dude, huh?"

He laughed. "I'm a little old to be called 'dude', but yeah, I learned to surf before I could even walk."

"I'd be too afraid to try it. I'd probably lose my balance, fall off the board, and drown."

"Maybe I could teach you sometime."

"I'm sure you'd be a good teacher," she remarked flirtatiously. He had a feeling she wasn't talking about surfing and it excited him. He could feel himself getting hard and hoped she didn't notice. He had never acted on his desire for any young women before, even though he fantasized about them often. She seemed wholesome and naughty at the same time.

She resumed her sketching. In between gazing at the sea, his eyes would look over her face and body, especially her legs. He had a fetish for women who wore garter belts, silk stockings, and pantyhose. At the office he would discreetly glance at the young secretaries who passed by him, aroused by the silken nylons they wore. He fantasized about looking up their skirts and caressing their legs. He was fascinated by the mystery of these prim, proper women who dressed up from head to toe in tailored business suits with modest hemlines. He wanted to discover their real, true, erotic natures underneath the decorum and formality. He imagined this young woman in a business suit and it made him even more excited, yet disconcerted. All of a sudden, the heat of the summer sun started to feel even more oppressive than usual. He took the remaining water in his bottle and slowly poured it all over his head. He laid back down and closed his eyes.

She noticed this and said, "I know how you feel. It's too damn hot out here. I don't blame you." She took off her reading glasses, set her sketchbook aside, and came over to sit down next to him. She grabbed his copy of Time magazine and fanned him with it. "I'm Madeline, by the way."

"I'm David," he said, opening his eyes and shaking her hand. "Pleased to meet you. Boy, that water felt good."

"I'm glad," she said, lowering her voice just a tad. Her voice was so seductive and pleasant to his ears, like beautiful music. She glanced at the bottles of water in his cooler. "May I have a drink of your water?"

"Absolutely. Please help yourself. I'm sorry I didn't offer you one. How rude of me."

"It's perfectly alright. Don't worry about it." She set the magazine down, grabbed and opened a bottle, and took a sip. He noticed how sensual her lips were as she drank, imagining them wrapped around his cock. She took a little bit of the water and poured some onto her chest. He watched as the water dripped down into her cleavage and over her nipples that protruded underneath her bikini top. At this point he was no longer concerned if she could see he was hard. In fact, he almost wanted her to notice this.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she murmured.

"I'll bet," he said, licking his lips as he eyed her chest. "So, Madeline, do you live around here or are you just visiting?"

"I just moved into a little apartment not too far from here. I'm going to start school soon. I decided to go back after I broke up with my boyfriend. I wanted to start fresh in a new place. I've always loved the ocean. It's so peaceful and serene here."

"Good for you on deciding to continue your education. May I ask how old you are?"

"25."

"25, really? You look so much younger than that."

"That's what everyone says, but yeah, I'm 25. Let me guess, you're 47, 48?"

"You're very close. I turned 45 in January."

"You're a Capricorn?"

"How can you tell?"

"Remember that line from Pretty Woman? 'You've got that sharp, useless look about you.'"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"It's definitely a good thing." She smiled at him. He began to relax and felt more at ease with her.

"What about you? What's your sign? I know that sounds really corny and clichéd, huh?" he asked.

"No, not at all. I'm a Leo."

"A lioness, huh? Sounds pretty sexy."

"You think so?" She blushed.

"Yes, I do."

"Thanks. Are you hot?" He had a feeling she was not talking about the weather and he liked the innuendos she insinuated into their conversation.

"I am hot," he responded. "It's brutal out here."

She took an ice cube from the cooler and started to glide it over his face. He closed his eyes and felt his breathing slow down as he relaxed. Her touch was light, soothing, and sensual. He didn't know what it was. He barely knew this girl, but somehow she affected him more in a matter of minutes than any of the women he had dated for years. He felt a strange sexual energy from this woman that felt innocent, pure, and lighthearted, something he never experienced before with anyone. Even though she was clearly coming onto him and it was obvious he had fallen into some kind of erotic daydream, he didn't seem to mind being seduced by a stranger.

"Does that feel good?" she whispered.

"Yeah, that feels really good," he said, his voice low and sultry. He could feel the ice melting on his skin. She repeated this pattern of taking ice cubes and cooling his face off, and he occasionally made a soft moaning sound as she massaged the ice along his forehead, down his nose, and across his lips. As the ice dissolved, his tongue lightly lapped at her fingertips. She laughed softly.

"You really enjoyed that, didn't you?" she asked, winking at him.

He looked up at her and smiled. "Of course I did. Thank you, I feel better already."

"I'm glad, but you know what?"

"What?"

"I know what'll make you feel even better." She walked over to her blanket and grabbed a towel that was lying next to it. "May I borrow your towel as well?"

"Sure," he said, reaching over to grab the towel and handed it to her. She laid down and covered the upper half of her body with one towel then covered the bottom half with the other. She turned her body toward him and closed her eyes. After a few moments, he started to feel her move back and forth ever so slightly against him. Was she pleasuring herself right there on the beach? In front of everyone? He couldn't believe it.

"Madeline?" he asked, barely able to speak. His mouth felt dry and he licked his lips again, desperate for another bottle of water. He could hear her sighs and shallow breaths. "Are you pleasuring yourself?"

"Yes...oh, God...yes," she breathed, trembling. "Do you like it?"

"Uh, yeah, of course." He didn't know what to say. Part of him felt like he had died and gone to heaven and another part of him was concerned that someone may be watching them.

She saw him looking around and said, "It's okay. No one will know. If they do know, who cares? Don't think about them. Just watch me, please. Oh, God...I'm so wet. I'm so horny. Taste me."

She took her finger out from under the towel. He slowly sucked on it, licking her juices off, which tasted so sweet and delicious. "Mmmm," he murmured. "You taste so good. I wish I could run my tongue all over your clit right now."

"I wish you could too." She placed her hand back between her legs. As he ran his fingers through her hair, he could feel her hand through the towel, moving her pelvis against his. The sounds of her soft moans and the friction of her subtle movements made him feel like he was going to explode.

"I can feel you," she said. "I can feel how hard and excited you are. I can feel how much you want me."

"I do," he said, stroking her face. "I do want you. I don't even know you, but I do know that I wish I could fuck you right now."

"I want to fuck you too." She smiled. "David, will you do something for me?"

"Anything, Madeline. What do you want me to do for you?"

"Will you take some ice and run it across my tits? I want to get off for you right in front of everyone."

He reached inside the cooler and took out an ice cube. He reached under the towel and pulled down her top. He felt how hard and taut her nipples were as he ran the ice cube across one, then the other. When the ice melted, he pinched each of them between his thumb and forefinger. He could only imagine what her breasts looked like. If they were alone, he would be licking and sucking on them.

He began to grind against her. As he did so, she cried out and he became aware that a lifeguard sitting at a station nearby was watching over them. The young man smirked at David knowingly, but all he cared about was watching Madeline cum for him. He felt a strange thrill that someone knew what they were doing.

"Do you want me to do anything else?" he asked.

"No," she panted. "Just keep rubbing my tits while you hump me."

"I want to finger you," he whispered into her ear. "I want to feel how wet you are. Let me play with your pussy, Madeline."

"No," she commanded. "I just want you to watch me...your touch feels so good. You've made my nipples so hard...oh...mmmm...it's so nice..."

They moved back and forth this way for a few moments while he fantasized about his fingers wandering down her stomach, all the way to her tight wet pussy. He wished that she consented to let him touch her there. He couldn't stand this teasing, yet he held himself back. He wanted to comply with whatever she wanted, since he considered himself a gentleman and did not want to do anything she didn't ask him to do.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, "That feels so good, you have no idea...I'm so excited...all these people are watching us...oh, God, I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum...oh, David..."

She clung to him and let out a soft cry, burying her face in his chest as she came. He could feel her body spasm as she climaxed. After a few moments, she let go of him, pulled up her top, and lay back against the blanket, breathing hard. They looked into each other's eyes for a few moments. He wanted to kiss her, but he didn't dare to. For some reason, even though she had masturbated in front of him, he didn't think it would be appropriate.

"Thank you," she said, smiling.

"No, thank you. Wow! That was amazing!"

"That was fun, wasn't it? Do you think someone saw us? I hope they did." Her eyes sparkled brightly in the sunshine.

"I think that lifeguard behind you was looking," he remarked. She turned her head to look up at him. The lifeguard quickly looked away.

She burst out laughing. "Oh, my God! That's great!"

He started to laugh with her. "You know, I kind of enjoyed him watching us," he admitted. "I shouldn't have felt that way, though."

"Why? There's nothing to be ashamed of. You didn't do anything wrong." She caressed his face. He took her hand and kissed it.

She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, removed the towels off her body, took one of them with her, and stood up. She walked back to her blanket and started to put her things away in her beach bag.

"Leaving so soon?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have to go, it's getting late."

He sat up. "It's not that late. You can stay a little while longer, can't you?"

She shook her head. "I have to go to the store so I can buy some food to cook for dinner. I'm pretty hungry."

"Why don't you have dinner with me tonight? After all, I can't let you get away after an amazing moment like that."

She smiled. "In that case, I would love to have dinner with you then."

"Great! Do you want me to pick you up at your place, or did you want to meet somewhere? I know this great restaurant called La Mer."

"You mean the one that up on the hill that overlooks the ocean?"

"Yeah, that's it. Did you want to meet there at seven?"

"Seven is perfect." She rolled up her blanket and hoisted her bag on her shoulder.

He reached into his wallet and handed her his business card. "My cell number's on there in case you need to call me for any reason."

She nodded. "Okay, thanks! I'll give you my number too."

She gave him the number and he entered it into his phone. "I'll see you tonight then," she said. "Bye bye."

"Bye," he said. As he watched her walk away, an idea he thought of earlier came into his mind. "Madeline?"

She turned around. "Yeah?"

"May I...may I ask a favor of you?"

"Depends on what it is," she said suggestively. He felt himself getting hard again.

"Do you have a business suit you can wear? I'd really like it if you wore one. If you don't have one, it's okay." He felt so tongue-tied around her, almost like he was in high school again. He was frustrated because he did not feel like himself at all around this woman.

"I'm sure I have one in my closet somewhere, yeah," she said, patting him reassuringly on the shoulder. "Relax! Don't worry so much. I'll make sure I look my best for you."

"I have no doubt that you will," he said. "I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

"Me too. See you later, David." They gave each other a wave goodbye before she walked away. He watched her stroll through the sand toward the parking lot until he could no longer see her.

He took a deep breath, opened another bottle of water, took a big gulp, then poured it all over himself. He laid back down onto the blanket and laughed. "Jesus Christ!" he exclaimed. "What a woman."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Innocence Seduces Experience Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds