• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Insatiable - The Craving

Insatiable - The Craving

12

Nina released a primal moan as Blake slowly drew his dripping wet shaft from her quivering walls. Her pussy pulsed in ecstasy, and Blake's thick cock seemed to vibrate as he squirted his hot, white cream on her round ass.

"Damn, girl," Blake said breathlessly, amazed he could still talk. "That squirting pussy really got me off. I think I came twice more after you did!"

"Mmm..." moaned Nina, "mmmm..." She rolled onto her back, and raised her right arm to shield her eyes from the moonlight trickling in, bathing her smooth chocolate skin in its glow. She was drenched in sweat and in a heady, slick mix of her squirt and Blake's hot cream.

"Ready for round three," Blake growled softly, "or have I just pounded out your will to continue?"

Blake was such a cocky bastard, Nina thought, and moans of residual pleasure were all she could muster. She told him she could have squirting orgasms with the right lover, and he was already two gushing victories deep into her. Nina never expected this nerdy, yet ruggedly gorgeous white man could so thoroughly pound her pussy into submission.

"Just give me a moment to recover," Nina breathed. "I'll be ready."

Fuck, he destroyed me, Nina thought. Who knew he could make her cum like this? Nina realized she had been missing out on that good white stroke for years! Whenever there was hot sex to be had, Nina had always been open to tasting the array of men available as long as they were some flavor of chocolate. But Nina recently got a severe craving for some hot white meat that she couldn't turn off until she satisfied it. The first time she saw him, she knew she had to have him. And after her session with Blake, she wondered why she had ever spent all that time cock-blocking white men who came on to her. Damn, I could have been cumming and creaming all over that hot white dick, she thought. "Mmm..." she moaned again, for good measure, and drifted off to sleep.

Nina was a superfreak, which is much freakier than your average, occasional strip club attending, sometimes girl-girl kissing freak. She was walking seduction, on the swingers club, threesomes, public sex level of freak. She had a sexual appetite in overdrive, with juicy curves and a tight, wet slit that kept all the men chasing her. A serious player, she was a successful, delicious chocolate drop with the cock slurping skills and snap-tight pussy that made any guy addicted and kept them cumming back.

No one would be able to see Nina's freaky side though, given her very corporate, reserved demeanor. Sure, she played the toned down version of the party girl role when out dancing with friends, but the only ones who saw her true colors were the other sex fiends in the scene.

The scene was Insatiable. Nina was a member of Insatiable, a private swingers club where they lived the motto, "Anything Goes!" The average person couldn't join Insatiable as it was more than a club, it was an experience, an event with very selective criteria for it members. Insatiable only had the most attractive people of every culture and scene, whether BBW, athletic and fit, straight, bisexual, or whatever. Its location changed monthly, but the essence was the same: uninhibited, deliciously raunchy or vanilla sweet hot sex, any way you wanted it, with anyone you wanted.

Nina saw Blake at Insatiable that evening, and got around to letting him into her sweet black slit just before the party ended. Nina had never bedded a white guy before tonight, and she was so glad she finally did.

Nina looked forward to attending Insatiable every month. It was a chance to release all of the pent-up, throbbing sexual energy she had built up since the month before. Preparing for a night at the event was an event itself, from her perfectly coiffed hair to her Brazilian wax. She was so excited about tonight's event that she could barely keep her mind on the paperwork for the real estate deal she was working on. Nina walked briskly down the hall to her office, and was surprised to see Andrew on her couch. He's usually gone by 6, Nina thought. Why's he still here?

Nina walked in and took a seat behind her mahogany desk. "Why are you still here, Drew? Don't you usually leave by 6?"

"Yeah, usually," he said. "Tonight, I decided to put in a little overtime to burn off some of this tension before tonight's event, if you know what I mean." Andrew gave Nina a knowing smile, then winked at her.

She definitely knew what he meant. Andrew was a part of Insatiable. He had actively pursued her to join, and was one of the main reasons she did. He stood a very muscular 6 feet, 4 inches tall, and had some of the smoothest caramel skin and nicest smile she had ever seen. He was also known as AnDingo, for his huge cock. Nina had spent many an evening partaking in its pleasures.

"Look, I just need to make a quick call to this client and I'll be out of here," Nina said.

"Don't mind me," Andrew said as he slowly closed the door to Nina's office. "Just act like I'm not even here."

Nina turned her chair towards the phone on her back credenza, then dialed the number. "Yes, may I speak to Mr. Jones, please?" Nina paused. "Yes, I'll hold. It's about the lease for the commercial space on Crystal Drive," she said.

Suddenly, Nina felt Andrew's hands lifting her blouse so his fingers could massage her nipples. Nina looked up at him, and he lightly kissed her lips.

"We shouldn't do this here," she mouthed.

"Why not?" His hands began to slide down Nina's stomach, then he rubbed her thighs while lifting her skirt. "Can I just have a taste?"

Nina looked at the telephone and realized she had been holding for 5 minutes already. Why not? Nina was aching to be touched. She put the phone on mute, then stood up and bent over the credenza.

"Get a taste," she said, as she lifted the back of her skirt. Andrew leaned forward, using his left hand to pull Nina's thong to the side. He put his right thumb on her clit and started to rub it while he stuck his wide tongue into her waiting pink pussy.

"Mmm," Nina moaned softly, remembering why Andrew so successfully convinced her to join Insatiable. He plunged his tongue ever deeper into her, licking and sucking her clit and pussy lips while squeezing her ass. He worked the tip of his thick finger into her hole, and fingered her while flicking her clit with his tongue. She felt like she could cream all over his tongue if he could just keep that pressure up for the next five...

"Nina? Nina?" She heard Mr. Jones calling her name from the telephone. Shit, she thought. I was going to cum!

Nina turned off the mute and picked up the handset. "Yes, Mr. Jones. I'm here." Nina looked over her shoulder at Andrew, who had quietly stood up and walked towards the door. Nina pulled her skirt down and gave Andrew the okay to open the door. He was gone with a wink and a smile, and mouthed "See you tonight."

Definitely, Nina thought, as she turned back to her call with Mr. Jones.

Andrew had definitely worked Nina's sex drive up at the office. He was so sneaky, and the thought of getting caught always made her pussy wet. She was even more excited for the party now.

Once Nina arrived home, she turned on a hot shower to prepare her silky dark skin for the evening. She took off her pencil skirt and thong, then draped her silk shirt on the back of her vanity chair. Nina stepped into the shower and picked up her pink pouf, liberally adding the soapy Secret Oasis scent she preferred to wear to the scene. She raised her sudsy hands and slowly began to massage the seductive scent into her luscious 34DD breasts. Soon, her nipples began to rise and harden, like firm blueberries on a sea of chocolate silk. She let her hands travel down her smooth, flat stomach, into the slit around her clit, then let the soap trickle down to the juicy mounds of her voluptuous ass. Covered in soap, she looked like a chocolate doll covered in whipped cream. Nina rinsed herself, then stepped out of the shower to dry off and get dressed.

She had already selected a deep red silk mini dress to wear for the evening. It slipped over her head easily, clinging to her pert breasts and hips perfectly before stopping just beneath the lower curve of her ass. No panties, as they got in the way and often got lost at an Insatiable event. Nina pinned her hair up into a bun, with curly tendrils framing her face. She added a touch of plum lipstick to her full lips, as that was all the makeup she needed. Nina stepped into her red stiletto sandals, then checked herself out in the mirror. Satisfied, she headed for the door.

This month, Insatiable was at Dylan's private mansion on the outskirts of town. Dylan was one of the membership directors for the scene, and periodically held a party at his place to formally welcome new members. Nina pulled up to the valet, and gave him a flash of her juicy pussy as she stepped out of her convertible Mercedes. The valet, dressed in nothing but a bowtie and black boxer-briefs, couldn't hide his excitement as his dick moved just a bit when Nina stood up. She dropped her keys in his hand as she grabbed a handful of his tight ass. He gave her a huge smile as she walked up the driveway to the front door.

"Mmm, my favorite chocolate drop," Dylan said as he kissed Nina on the cheek. Nina's face flushed a bit, as Dylan was always so flirty and she could tell he was great with his hands by how he cupped her ass cheeks in his rugged palms. He was white though, so she had never thought to let him taste her pussy juices though he often flirted with her.

"Hi, Dylan," Nina managed to say as she felt his thick middle finger slide around to touch her moist slit after parting her ass cheeks to get in. Nina leaned forward a bit to let Dylan feel her breasts on him as he plunged the tip of his finger a little deeper into her juicy walls. Dylan squeezed her ass again, then raised his moist fingertip to his mouth and sucked off Nina's taste. "Ah, you taste like honey, just like I thought," he said. Nina reached down to stroke Dylan's cock a bit, and kissed him on the cheek. "Maybe I will let you stir this honey with your cock one night soon," she said. Nina pulled away from Dylan's embrace, and sauntered off, and he watched her ass jiggle under her silky dress while she walked away.

Tonight's theme was "Red, Hot and Bothered," so everyone was wearing some shade of red at the party. A waitress in a shiny red thong and red nipple clamps walked up and offered Nina a glass of wine. She took one, and decided to explore the mansion a bit to see who was already playing.

The dining room had an elaborate spread of fruit, with chocolate, caramel, and whipped cream with little cups and brushes. Nina noticed a couple with cups of chocolate sauce and brushes. They were painting a design on another couple that was lying down on the floor. Then, the man and woman in the painting couple started to lick the chocolate off the nipples of the painted woman lying down as her man watched. In another corner, a woman was dipping a man's sack into a cup of caramel then sucking it off, while her friend swallowed the tip of his shaft until she was almost gagging. Nina watched this scene for a while as she felt her desire to play growing. She drained her glass of wine, then explored further.

The living room had a huge comforter on the floor, and it was covered with an orgy of ecstasy. There were asses in the air, tongues licking, dicks stroking, and titties jiggling all over the place. Nina felt her pussy start to throb while she watched the orgy, and she let her hand slip beneath the hem of her dress to massage her growing clit. She freed her left nipple from its covering, and pinched the nipple while stirring her pussy juices. Nina let out a brief moan of pleasure, and her head tilted back. She lowered her head forward to look at the orgy again, and happened to see the most piercing blue-grey eyes staring back at her.

Those blue-grey eyes were like a magnet, and Nina couldn't help but feel herself drawn to their owner. He was like an ivory tower of flexed muscles, with curly brown hair and sexy lips on his clean-shaven face. At the moment, he was cock deep into a tall blonde with a short razor cut and fleshy ass. Nina watched him jackhammer the blonde's pussy like an expert, as he massaged her pert nipples while plunging into her pussy as she held her legs straight up in the air. The blonde's eyes rolled with pleasure, then she noticed the blue-grey eyes were no longer on her. The blonde looked to her right and saw Nina, who was two fingers deep into her own pussy and watching them hungrily.

"Do you want some of us?" The blonde reached up to cup her own breasts, and massaged her nipples. "Come taste me," she said.

Nina had never been with a white couple before, even though she had been in the scene for a couple years. She tended to stick with the black and Latino couples and individuals, despite how often other people would come on to her. But tonight felt different, and those blue-grey eyes were calling her, begging her to come and play.

Nina looked at the blonde, then into those blue-grey eyes, and slowly navigated the sea of sex before her to reach their spot in the room. She slipped out of her dress and stilettos, then knelt slowly next to the blonde while looking into her eyes. The blonde caressed Nina's thigh, then guided Nina's hand towards her mouth. She gently sucked on the tip of Nina's finger, then made it trace a path to her throbbing clit.

"Finger my clit," she instructed. Nina gently stroked the firm, throbbing clit with her fingertip, then dipped a little deeper to get the slippery wetness from the blonde's pussy on her finger. Nina also stole a feel on blue-grey eyes' firm cock, plunged so deeply into the blonde's pussy.

"Mmmm.." the blonde moaned, as Nina resumed her pressure on the clit, rubbing it at varying pressures while blue-grey eyes resumed his skilled stroke. Nina touched her own clit with her other hand, while leaning over to suckle on the blonde's warm, soft nipples.

"Straddle my face," the blonde told Nina, and Nina obliged. She turned to straddle the blonde in a 69 position. The blonde kissed Nina's huge, round ass cheeks, then parted them to push her tongue into Nina's pink slit. Nina's pussy was slippery wet, and the blonde hungrily lapped up her juices. She darted her firm tongue in and out of Nina's wet hole, then down to her clit, and closed her lips around the clit. The blonde slurped and licked Nina's pussy, then inserted the tip of her finger just inside to massage her G-spot. At the same time, Nina was licking the blonde's clit and gripping her hips as blue-grey eyes pounded her pussy.

Soon, both the blonde and Nina were moaning their pleasure, hips jerking and pussies throbbing. Blue-grey eyes pulled his long shaft out of the blonde, and Nina took the tip into her mouth hungrily. Blue-grey inserted two fingers into the blonde's tight hole and fingered her while enjoying Nina's skilled full lips wrapped around his cock. Blue-grey motioned for Nina to stand up in front of him, while he reinserted his slippery dick into the blonde. Then, he started to lick and suck Nina's clit while she stood in front of him. Damn, he's skilled, Nina thought. Blue-grey eyes was on the brink of making two pussies cum with pleasure, and Nina was impressed.

The blonde started to breathe rapidly, then moaned, "Oh, oh, ahhhhh," as she came all over blue-grey eyes' throbbing cock. He took three more pumps, then pulled his cock out and squirted his load all over the blonde's stomach. He reached up to hold Nina's ass and pull her pussy towards him, while tonguing her to the edge. Nina yelled out in pure pleasure as she gushed on his tongue. Nina looked down into his blue-grey eyes, and caught a glimpse of his sneaky smile.

"Did you like that?" Blue-grey eyes asked Nina, as the blonde licked Nina's pink hole, trying to slurp up what was left of her orgasm.

"Of course," Nina said, "and I'd love to have more." Nina had always been hesitant about mixing it up, but realized that she had made a big mistake by not indulging in a swirl sooner. They had won her over!

"I'm going to go get cleaned up," the blonde said as she stood to walk away. "Enjoy Blake," she said to Nina.

"So, your name is Blake," Nina said. "I'm Nina."

"I love the taste of Nina on my tongue," Blake replied. "I want to find out if she feels as good as she tastes."

"Only one way to find out," Nina said. She turned towards the spiral staircase as he trailed behind her.

Nina walked down the long hallway, and settled on the third room on the left. She tried the knob and it was open. Luckily, it was empty too. Blake slid up behind her, and she could feel his growing manhood poking her in the ass.

"Give me a minute," she said, and dashed towards the shower in the bathroom to rinse away some of the sweat they had generated with the blonde.

"Let me join you," Blake said. He stepped into the glass enclosure with Nina and closed the door. They let the hot water run all over their bodies, lathered up, then rinsed themselves clean. Nina stepped out first, then grabbed a couple of towels for them to dry off.

"Let me lick you dry," Blake told her as he knelt down to lick her neatly trimmed mound.

"You're going to make me wetter if you lick me," Nina said. Blake grinned at her, mischievously. "Sounds like a great idea," he said.

They made their way to the king sized bed, and Nina crawled into it on all fours. Blake climbed in behind her, then buried his face into her round mounds, dipping his tongue into her pussy with a very skilled stroke. He reached up to caress the smooth curve of Nina's ass, then smacked it firmly, feeling it jiggle on his face. "Mmmm, mmm," he moaned. "Damn, you taste like honey, baby."

Nina was enjoying this oral attention from Blake. It was just what she needed. "I have to warn you. Sometimes, I can squirt when I come." Blake increased the pace of his tongue. I've never had a woman this sexy squirt on my face before, he thought.

Nina crawled forward on the bed, then flipped onto her back. "Let me feel that dick inside me, Blake." He was too willing to oblige. He leaned over to lick her sweet pussy once more, then parted her legs to enter her. His muscular frame hovered over Nina as he pressed the tip of his dripping cock into her warm, waiting opening. It was a very tight fit.

"Oh, my, oh," Nina said as Blake pushed his rigid shaft deeper and deeper into her pussy. It started to get even wetter than it was before, and they could both hear the sounds from his cock stirring her pussy juices. Blake groaned with pleasure too, then grabbed Nina's ankles to spread her legs further apart as he drove deeper inside. The sound of his thighs slapping against Nina's ass was louder and louder, their groans of pleasure increasing in volume.

"Ride me," Blake said. "Get on top. Get this cum." Blake laid down on his back, then Nina straddled him with her juicy thighs. She guided his cock into her without hands, her pussy just drew him in. Blake reached up to cup Nina's full breasts in his hands, flicking her nipples with his thumbs. She worked her hips up and down, then did a grind into him, her fleshy ass cheeks slapping him on the thighs. Blake grabbed Nina by the hips and fucked her back, drilling up into her dripping pussy. Nina leaned forward and kissed Blake on the lips, her sweet taste mixed with his salty sweat. Nina didn't know why she kissed Blake, but it made her pussy throb even more while he drilled into her.

"Let me feel you from behind," Blake said. "I know you want to feel me deeper in you." Nina rolled back onto her knees, with her ass cocked high into the air. "Give it to me, Blake," she said. "Make me cum."

Blake spread Nina's cheeks and plunged in, stroking her depths like a pro. He smacked Nina's ass, gripped it, and smacked it again. He pulled her hips towards his cock, watching her ass jiggle and vibrate so deliciously.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Insatiable - The Craving

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds