Inside of You

His mate struck, those four huge fangs burying deep in his shoulder as his hips began to lose their smooth rhythm and just pound into Jerret. The pain made him freeze for only a second before his head rolled back. It felt so good. He moaned and shuddered as Calix's slightly rough tongue lapped at the skin caught in his mouth.

Jerret felt it; the moment was almost there, the pinnacle that they were both reaching for. He panted, forcing himself to move as he opened his mouth and buried his new fangs into the sweaty skin in front of him, sinking deep into the muscle above Calix's heart. No one would ever doubt his mate was his.

Calix jerked and pulled away from his shoulder, roaring as he slammed into Jerret one last time as he spilled his seed deep inside his mate. Jerret's hand reached down and curled around his dick, tugging on it just twice as he released Calix to add his own roar.

Intense pleasure as their minds met and bonded fully in that moment washed over them and forced their orgasms to continue for almost a full minute. So much passed between them that Jerret couldn't sort it all out. He did feel the intense and overpowering feelings his mate had for him though.

They were lying on their sides, limbs tangled together as they tried to recover. Lost in the afterglow of the best sex of his life, Jerret closed his eyes, feeling the strong mental cable that tied him to the huge Liger lounging at his side. Their hands slid over hot skin and petted each other gently, as if they were unable to not touch each other.

"I love you," Jerret said simply.

Calix kissed him, their lips touching gently. "I love you too."

***

Jerret was on the phone with Brad the next day, arranging for him to come help him move his stuff to Calix's apartment.

"So my little gift didn't push your male over the edge huh? I never would have thought you'd mate with anyone, much less doing it so fast."

Jerret groaned. A few days before they mated Calix had found a red dildo that Brad had sent him as a gag gift. The thing was enormous, and it played lyrics from Inside of You by Hoobastank.

Calix had been holding the card Brad had attached to the box that said 'For when you're alone' and then he'd pressed the button on the base. He'd almost dropped it when the music began playing. Jerret watched with wide eyes as the suggestive lyrics played.

'What do I have to do, to get inside of you?'

Instead of freaking out like Jerret's last lover would have done, Calix's head had shot back and he had burst out laughing. When he'd heard Jerret's incredulous sound he had turned around and waved the ridiculous red dildo at him.

"I love your friend Brad; this is fucking hilarious! Wanna play with it?" He'd winked and raised his eyebrows suggestively. They ended up breaking it.

A loud sound came from the phone speaker as Brad almost dropped his cell phone, he was laughing so hard. "I just knew he'd appreciate that. I'm so the man!"

It had been what convinced Jerret that Calix was nothing like his ex and really accept his mate. "Yeah, I know, I owe it all to you."

"Damn straight. I think I should get out of moving duty because I've done enough for you and your mate. Now you can't hate Valentine's day either, because if it wasn't for me playing Cupid, you wouldn't have met him."

"You are so not Cupid, dude."

"Hey, I had the wings and the bow and arrow. Close enough!"

Jerret rolled his eyes. He knew how to get Brad. "Fine, I owe Cupid then. Next year, I'll pay him back. I'm sure Calix knows a lot of Carthera since he traveled around so much."

Jerret just laughed when Brad began protesting. "Okay, how about I let you help me pack up my stuff and move it to my mate's apartment instead?"

He hung up the phone when Brad grudgingly agreed, still grinning.

"Is that smile for me?" Calix asked, coming into the bedroom with a couple of boxes folded under his arm.

Jerret felt the love pass between their bond as he reached up for his mate and pulled him down into a kiss. Calix dropped the boxes, and wrapped his arms around Jerret so he could lift him and then crash backward on the bed. Jerret laughed as Calix began to pull at his clothes, as eager for his mate as his mate was for him. "Well, is it?" Calix growled as he attacked his mark on Jerret's shoulder.

"Always."

The End.

I hope you enjoyed reading about Jerret and Calix's story. I entered this into the Valentine's Day contest, so along with your comments and feedback, I'd greatly appreciate votes if you enjoyed Inside of You.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Inside of You
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds