• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Insomnia Fuels Love Ch. 2

Insomnia Fuels Love Ch. 2

About a month had gone by when I finally got up the nerve to tell my mom about what had happened. She was of course mad, but in the end, she thanked me and didn't care about my dad because he was lusting after some girl from work. During the day, we seemed like a normal mother and son. I would help her out with groceries and such and she would scold me when I did something bad and so on, but when we were alone at night, our relationship was quite different.

The things she said when we were having sex were incredible. She'd shout things like, "YES! FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM!" Then, there was the time she told me to fuck her until she couldn't see straight. After a big meal of oysters, I obliged and, after a lot of work, succeeded. But as I said before, my mom felt that we should have another female in our relationship. We both set out to find someone that we thought would satisfy us both. Looking back on it now, I should have realized my mom's plan, but being naive as I was, I didn't realize.

You see, she had been planning since the day after our first session of sex of a way to involve my sister. She would get her chance three days after I told her about how I seduced her. My sister had come home for spring break and was planning on going to the Bahamas or some place like that, but my mom played up my insomnia thing and added dad being thrown in jail for 25 years and my sister happily decided to stay at home. I didn't know this because I was out searching for some blonde, big breasted female that just wanted to have sex.

I came home and my mom immediately offered me a glass of tea. I accepted not knowing how much caffeine was in it. My mom wanted to play out this insomnia thing by making me stay up all night because, after my sex with mom, I didn't have sleeping problems. Needless to say, I was up all night and my sister was convinced that she would help me. I left early the next day to continue my search at coffee bars and places like that. While I was gone, my mom continued her plan to get my sister to have sex with not only her brother, but her mother as well.

Maybe I should back up a bit to speak of my sister's past. You see, my sister is about as hot as my mom. She's 5'1 with a perfect, curvy body and nice 36c breasts. This made it impossible for her to love sex. It also made her impossible to stick to only men. She had been having sex with women about as much as she'd been having it with men. She often told me this because she needed someone to confide in. I was happy to hear of the stories and used to jerk off upon hearing them.

My mom was this way when she was in college as well, and hence had no problem with having lesbian sex. The only problem she faced was convincing my sister to have sex with her. She began working her magic by dressing very sexy around the house, and got my attention quite a bit, and since my mother and I both agreed to no sex during the time my sister was here, I was forced to jerk off again.

My sister also noticed, however and it showed when she wore white shorts to breakfast one morning when my mom was wearing nothing but a bathrobe which was open. Because I was hardly ever at the house anymore, I had no clue what was going on at home because I was searching for something that wasn't there and having little success as you can imagine. My mother, on the other hand, was progressing very well and knew it. Without my knowledge at the time, she and my sister had agreed to take a trip to the beach.

I was fine with that because I would have the house to myself. I wish I had gone now though because when they got to the beach, my mother's plan was put into action. She started by going to a secluded part of the beach. My sister, not noticing, took off her shirt and laid in the sun to work on her tan in her bikini. My mom, on the other hand, had brought them to a nude beach. She took off her shirt, and bathing suit and sat right next to her daughter.

My sister took one look, got wet, sat up, and said, "Mom! What are you doing?"

"Getting a tan, what's it look like?"

"But in the nude?"

"We are at a nude beach after all. Melissa, there's nothing to worry about. We're all alone out here. Why don't you do it. Nothing worse than a tan line."

"I guess your right." She took off her bikini and laid back down. My mother, smiled and said, "Missy, you need to lotion, you're already getting burnt." She wasn't, but my sister, being in the mother knows best mode, immediately sat up for my mom to put some on. My mom began then said, "You're all tense. I think you need a massage." Missy agreed and pulled her long blonde hair up. My mom began massaging her, and being the expert she is at making women, as well as men, feel aroused, my mom was able to get my sister to be putty within a few minutes. My mom then moved to her breasts. Missy didn't move so my mom began to nibble her ear. This woke Missy up and she said, "Mom, what the heck are you doing?"

"Missy, you're a grown woman, and you're very beautiful. You want this just as badly as I do, I can tell. Why not experience it?"

"Because we family mom..."

"Honey, if two people can make each other happy, why shouldn't they?" My mom then kissed my sister full on the lips and my sister, giving in to my mother, opened her mouth and sucked on mom's tongue. This was all my mom needed and she burst into a dominating mode. She laid my sister down on her back and began sucking on her tits. Missy starting moaning and this just gave my mom more of an hunger for her. After spending a few more minute sucking her tits, my mom moved to her pussy. She began eating her out like an expert, sliding her tongue in and out and grinding it against Missy's clit. Missy orgasmed about 3 times before my mom came up for air.

My sister then took charge and tackled mom with kisses and started sucking on her breasts. After giving her the same treatment, my sister moved to my mom's pussy and started sucking it. She then slipped a finger into my mom's ass and this made my mom flinch and tighten her pussy. My sister kept her finger in my mom's ass, then slid two into her pussy. She began fingering my mom furiously and wouldn't stop until my mom had 3 orgasms. My mom, after a few minutes, then went to the picnic basket, moved the food out of the way and pulled out a 12 inch double sided dildo.

The went back to my sister and they sucked on each other's tongue for a while, then moved to their breasts, but then, the decided enough foreplay. They slid 6 inches into each of their pussies and started grinding against each other. They both climaxed twice, got dressed, and started home again where my mom told my sister about me and her fucking. This was all happening while I was sitting at home watching TV and playing some video games. My mom called the house from her cell phone and told me to be ready when she came home because she had found our partner.

I asked about Missy and mom told me that she had gone to a friend's house that she hadn't seen since high school. Being oblivious as I was, I said ok, and hurried to get the house ready for my mom's return. She came home about a half hour later alone and I was puzzled. "So where's this partner mom? I'm looking forward to fucking both of you tonight."

"That's good my sweet sexy man because she wants you as bad as I do. Come on in honey." In walked my sister in her bikini with a lusty look on her face. "Hi bro." Was all she said and I immediately began to kiss her. I knew when she walked in, why my mother had been wanting me to stay up all night and why she wasn't as in to the search as I was. She had already finished the search. My sister kissed me back and as she was sucking on my tongue, she began to rub my cock. My mom then began to suck on my sister's tits. I broke the kiss and suggested that we go to the bedroom.

We did, and when we got there, both my mom and my sister jumped on the bed, spread their legs and began to kiss each other. I guessed that I had to pick one of them. Not that I had any preference, but I hadn't fucked my sister yet, and I thought it was time to do so. I went up and began sucking her pussy. My mom broke the kiss with Missy and said, "See, I told you. He's been fucking me for so long, he wants to taste someone else."

"Mom, that's not what it is. I just want to get her warmed up. I'm gonna fuck her, and suck your pussy at the same time." My mom was speechless and that didn't happen often. I moved away from my sister's pussy and did as I said. I put my head in my mom's crotch while my sister used my dick in any way she wanted. My sister and my mom continued to make out while I was fucking and sucking the two of them. My mom then brought the dildo back and decided that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass while the two of them fucked each other. I had no complaints. I hadn't fucked her ass yet, but this was a special night, and there were no boundaries. I slowly slid my cock into her ass as my sister fed the dildo into her pussy. I could feel the tip of the dildo slid up and down as I fucked my mom's ass.

After we all orgasmed, I switched and fucked my sister's ass while the two of them fucked. After that, we all sucked each other until we each had another orgasm and we all fell asleep. Two weeks later, my sister had moved back into the house and was taking the semester off as I was. Because my grandparents were rich, no one needed to worry about work, so the entire day was devoted to how many different ways we could fuck each other, and we did, until my sister got an idea that maybe there was someone else that wanted in...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Insomnia Fuels Love Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds