• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Interdiction
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Interdiction

"You did not!" Sherry argued. "You came in me!"

"No, don't you remember? You insisted I use condoms for sex, even though you were on birth control. You said it was easier to clean up that way since my cum wouldn't be dripping out of you for hours. I told you I didn't like using condoms, but you insisted. You never looked at the condoms, so faking it was easy. I just grunted a bit, rolled off and threw the empty condom away. I got more pleasure from jerking off than fucking you."

"You what?" she shouted. She seemed utterly mortified by the possibility that I didn't enjoy sex with her. Good. My plan was working.

"Sorry, Sherry," I said, digging the knife deeper, "It's me, not you."

She stared at me for a few moments. Her tears had dried up, and her face was red. I wasn't sure if it was from anger, frustration or embarrassment. I filled her empty wine glass. She picked it up and took a long swig.

"It was just a matter of time," I continued, "before we would start finding someone else with whom we wanted to spend our time." I didn't mean me, but she didn't know that.

Suddenly, she spoke angrily, "Are you cheating on me? Have you fallen in love with someone else?"

"Sherry, you know how I feel about infidelity. I swore a vow to you when we got married, and I take that vow seriously. I know your first husband cheated on you, just like my first wife fucked a co-worker behind my back. I would never do that to you, just like I know you would never sink so low as to try to cuckold me by fucking another man. How could you think that I would do that?"

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "you're right. I know you wouldn't do that." She looked guilty and couldn't meet my eyes. Her hands were shaking.

"We're waiting until we get divorced to fuck the first time," I stated, implying strongly that I had a new love interest. "Which gets me back to my big news. I've already met with a lawyer and drawn up the papers. You should be served on Friday."

"Wait! What?" she asked, growing frantic.

"I said you'll be served on Friday, with divorce papers," I told her trying not to grin, "It's for the best. That way you can have your freedom back and do what you want. So can I. We can admit that the last ten years were a waste of our time and move on."

"They weren't a waste of time to me!" she snapped.

"Oh, come on, Sherry," I said. "I think you want this just as much as I do. I mean, let's be real. You haven't wanted to be with me for a long time. Our wedding was a mistake. I'm not the man you want to be with."

"Yes you are!" she argued. "I don't want a divorce! You can't just get a divorce because you want to! I don't want to divorce you. I want to be married to you! Forever! I love you!"

"I'm sorry Sherry, but I don't love you anymore. This is a no-fault divorce state, so we can just split all the assets 50-50. I mean, it is remotely possible to get more than half of the assets, but that's only if one of us were to cheat and we could absolutely prove adultery. But, neither of us is cheating or likely to do so before Friday, right? So, we can make a clean break. I'd like you to come to the bank with me tomorrow so we can divide the money from all our accounts evenly. We'll have to open new accounts, get new credit cards, and change all the utilities. And we'll have to sell the house; I have a realtor coming on Wednesday to get it listed for us."

"Wait!" Sherry shouted, "you're moving too fast. I-I don't know what to do! Please stop!" She started crying again.

"Don't worry, I already packed my bags and will be staying in a hotel room from now until I can move into permanent place. You can stay here until the house sells."

"Wait! Goddamit!" Sherry yelled. "Please, wait!"

"There's no need to wait," I said. "Right? We shouldn't put this off any longer. I mean, we need to get it all taken care of before Friday. Don't we?"

"Why? What's so damned important about Friday?" she demanded.

"Well, Friday is when you're going out on the date with your boyfriend, Todd, right? Isn't that the day the two of you are planning to spend the night in the hotel together and fuck all night?"

Sherry froze. Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head. Her mouth hung open, like a dying fish. She tried to speak, but only a sputtering sound came out.

"Did I have the day wrong? Hang on," I said as I pulled a manila folder out from under a stack of Better Homes and Gardens magazines and flipped it open. I pulled out the summary sheet from the Private Investigator's report and slid it between us, showing it to Sherry. I pointed out the part that talked about her plans for fucking Todd Friday night.

"Nope, I'm right. See, it says right here, you and Todd have reservations at the Gaylord Texan for this Friday night."

"It's not-" she started, but I cut her off.

"It's not what it looks like?" I asked her, completing the sentence for you. "Oh, do I need to show you the photographs of you and Todd making out at lunch?"

She stared at me as the tears flowed again. "I'm sorry," she said softly.

"Now I remember when it was I stopped loving you!" I said with a big smile on my face. "I stopped loving you the day I found out you were planning to turn me into a cuckold with your co-worker, just like my ex-wife."

"I'm sorry, Honey," she blurted out, trying desperately to convince me, "I don't love Todd! It was just going to be a fling! Something to spice up our relationship. I would go be with him for the night, then you and I would have the rest of the weekend to have hot sex like we used to. Todd said you would like it, that it would turn you on and rekindle our sexuality."

"Yeah, that's how to spice up OUR sex life. Instead of having hot sex with me, you spice things up by fucking someone else. That makes perfect sense."

"No, but, well-," she couldn't even get the sentence out. She changed tactics. "Todd said you would do it if you want me to be happy!"

"I want you to be happy," I said, "I want you to be happy, with me, like we were once. I don't want you to be happy with some other man. Did you become stupid or something? How could you think I would be okay with this? You had to know how I feel about infidelity."

"I did, but," she struggled for some way to rationalize her actions, "this wouldn't be infidelity. I wouldn't be cheating. You would give me your permission."

"Not in this lifetime," I said.

"I know that, now. I should have realized it all along. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was bored and lonely. Todd got me excited again."

"Bored and lonely? How could you be bored and lonely when we were happily in love and enjoyed all our time together?"

"I-I don't know, but-" she began again.

"Did you ever stop to think that you were bored and lonely because you cut us off? You stopped having lunch with me. You stopped spending time with me and doing things with me. You chose to avoid me and put yourself in that situation. You chose to spend your time with him, instead of me. So, if you were bored and lonely, you created that condition specifically so Todd could take away the boredom and loneliness!"

"I-I don't think I did that," she said as she stared at me. She shook her head, "No, I can't believe I would do that. I thought you stopped coming to have lunch with me."

"Because you told me to! Don't you remember? You kept telling me you were too busy. Then, one Wednesday, our lunch date day, I showed up to pick you up, and you didn't even bother to come to the lobby to tell me you couldn't go. You texted me to go on and eat lunch without you.

"I stopped coming after that and you never once even brought up the fact that we stopped having lunch. I don't think you even realized it."

Sherry, looked down at her hands, "I didn't."

"You were so caught up in your world to notice you were losing me. You were all about you and Todd. Well, now you can have him."

"I don't want him!" she fired back, looking up at me. "I want you! I want us! I want us like we used to be! I'm sorry! I fucked up! I gave up on us!"

"It's too late," I said, shaking my head.

"You can't mean that! I haven't cheated on you! We haven't done anything! I won't see him again! I swear it. I-I'll quit my job! I'll go to work someplace else. Please, I don't want to lose you! I still love you!"

"You cheated on me every way a wife can, except one."

"But, that's the most important one! We didn't have sex. I was stupid! I was infatuated with Todd. I didn't love him. I only ever loved you. I don't know what I was thinking. I would have gotten over him and come back to you, once I got it out of my system. But, it's over now. I see it now. I know. It was stupid. I was stupid. Todd doesn't mean anything to me. Please, baby, please! Don't leave me!"

"It isn't that easy, Sherry."

"Why can't it be? I fucked up! I did. But, you stopped me before I went too far!"

"You already went too far," I disagreed. "Having sex only would have sealed the deal."

"I didn't do anything! We were only friends!" she exclaimed.

"You were supposed to be friends with me, more than someone else," I countered. "I have a lot of female friends. I don't kiss them. I never took our time to spend with them. I never replaced you with them and I never once plotted to fuck them and coerce you into accepting it."

Sherry lowered her head into her hands, sobbing openly. "I'll never neglect you or take you for granted again. I swear it! Please, can't we treat this as a big mistake? Can't you forgive me and give me another chance?"

"This is not fucking Monopoly where you can get a jail out of free card," I told her. "You didn't just make a big mistake. You forsook our love and gave your heart to another man."

"No, he never had my heart! My heart was always yours!"

"And you were going to give him your body."

"But, I didn't! You stopped me! Dammit, don't you love me enough to fight for me? Do I mean that little to you?"

"You meant everything to me. I would have fought anyone for you. I would have died for you. Now, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire."

Sherry let out a shrieking wail. She grabbed my hands and tried to pull me to her. "Nooo, please! You can't mean that! I'm so sorry! I'm so, so sorry! You have to believe me."

"I believe you're sorry," I said. "That shows me you're not a completely self-absorbed and heartless bitch."

"Then, can you give me another chance? Please, I'm begging you. Please don't throw me away!"

"I'm not throwing you away, Sherry. You did it for me. I truly do believe you're sorry. I do. Maybe someday I can forgive you. But, it doesn't change anything. I do not love you any longer. It's over. But, don't worry, you always have Todd to comfort you."

"Todd's married," she said between sobs. "He only wanted to fuck me. He didn't want a relationship."

I chuckled. "Well, he may have a change of heart now. I'm sure his wife had a lot to say to him today when he got home. She and I are using the same divorce lawyer."

Sherry's mouth fell open again.

I pushed the manila folder across the table to her. "The full report from the investigator is in here, along with the photos of you and Todd. His wife has a copy. Also in there is all the information from my attorney about the divorce and how we propose to divide the assets. I suggest you read it all over."

"No, baby, please," she begged, "don't do this."

"If you do want to go to the bank with me tomorrow, call me and let me know." I got up from the table and walked out of the house to the sound of my wife crying.

Epilogue

Sherry fought the divorce. I didn't want a lengthy or expensive legal battle. So, when the judge suggested we go to marriage counseling, I agreed.

The counseling helped more than I expected. Sherry and I got in touch with our feelings. We communicated about everything, openly and judgment-free. She was able to come to understand why she had fallen prey to Todd's advances and nearly lost me and our marriage in the process. I was able to explain my pain and the humiliation she caused me.

The counselor was proud of the progress we made. After a few sessions, I moved back into the house. We had hot makeup sex, several times. Sherry was very willing to do anything I wanted sexually, from swallowing when she blew me, to anal sex to even offering to bring one of her girlfriends into our bed for a two-girl threesome. I never took her up on the offer. Sometimes, it's the thought that counts.

After a year, we were back to the loving couple we had been when we first got married. Sherry had changed jobs and now worked at my company. We rode to and from work together and had lunch together every day. We didn't do it because we felt obligated or controlled. We did it because we wanted to be together.

In fact, we did almost everything together. We broke out the little Christmas village and finished off painting two of the pieces we had abandoned years before. We signed up for another pottery class and enrolled in ballroom dancing. I even found the box with all of the colored pens. Much to my surprise, they hadn't dried up after all.

One evening, as we cuddled under a blanket, eating popcorn and watching You've Got Mail, Sherry kissed me and said, "Thank you for giving me a second chance."

I smiled at my loving wife and told her, "That's what you do when you love someone."

She bit her lip, then spoke up. "Honey, I do have something important I need to talk to you about, though." I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

I felt my heart skip a beat and panic start to set in. Before I could say anything, Sherry continued, "I'm pregnant. You're going to be a Daddy."

I smiled and wiped the tears from her cheek, saying with my best Tom Hanks impression, "Don't cry, Shopgirl."

Okay. So, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Sue me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Interdiction
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds