Interlude Ch. 01

Melina watched Todd and Laura coupling with fascination and envy. The sights and sounds of his cock slicing in and out of Laura's stretched cunt were amazing. Her own cunt burned and yearned to be filled with that super-sized man-tool.

"Fuck, you've got one hell of a pussy, Laura!" Todd gasped. Laura's legs were spread wide and pulled back to her shoulders, her hands gently sliding along Todd's ribs and down his waist as he steadily pumped the older woman's cunt into a hot, creamy lather. She dug her heels into the backs of Todd's thighs, making him groan and drive harder into her. Todd was really deep inside her, his nine inches fully buried into her glorious cunt hole.

After several more moments of deep fucking, Todd slid almost all the way out of Laura then shoved it back in. He repeated the long, deep strokes several times, shoving his meat hard and deep into her. To Melina, the long strokes looked slow, but the friction was driving Laura crazy.

Laura felt her young lover bend his head and suck her long, hard right nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and gently biting it, then giving her left breast the same treatment. The biting was more painful than pleasurable, so she took his cheek in her hand and guided his face to hers for a warm kiss. Melina watched them fucking, letting her hand slide over Todd's hard ass and along the back of his thighs, not having any sense of time... it seemed like hours to her, but was just a few minutes, before Todd announced with a gasp that he was close.

"Pull out, baby." Laura said, then looked into Melina's eyes. "I know where you really want to shoot that big load!" Todd reluctantly slid his meat out of Laura's deliciously warm, wet hole as he watched Melina getting into place next to Laura.

"Just a minute." Laura said. "Let me get a washcloth." She stumbled into the bathroom, returning moments later with a sopping wet cloth. Todd slid the used magnum condom off of his huge, half-hard cock, and groaned as Laura began wiping his tool down, cleaning it off. She then took another tube of lubricant, this one without spermicide, and coated Todd's cock.

Laura noticed Melina's bright smile of happiness as her young nephew-in-law slid between her spread legs and onto her firm body. Todd's cock was rock-hard again in anticipation of fucking his uncle's gorgeous wife, and it unerringly found her slit of it's own accord, slicing into her with one long, hard thrust.

Laura watched. She knew that she was seeing more than just a raunchy fuck on her bed. She was watching a hot young couple making passionate love, their bodies gyrating in that timeless, urgent dance of deep pleasure... and affection. She watched as Todd's ass rapidly bobbed up and down, fucking Melina deep and hard. He had caught her legs over his arms and now draped them over his broad, muscular shoulders. Laura quickly got a cushion and helped Melina fit it under her upturned ass, then watched as Todd began balling Melina as if there were no tomorrow. As his mouth slammed into Melina's in a deep kiss, Laura slipped on a blue kimono and went out of the room. She wanted some wine...

---------------------------------

It was nearly three o'clock in the morning when Britt delivered me to Laura's house. I'd been up for 24 hours, and I was exhausted. As I was headed for the front door, I noticed a dim light in the room leading to the patio. Thinking that door might be unlocked, I went along the sidewalk and down the steps. The curtain was almost drawn on the door, but as I looked in I saw an incredible sight.

My wife was lying on the floor, naked except for some high-heel slides on her feet. Todd was on top of her, slamming his cock into my wife with hard, powerful strokes. Melina's legs and feet looked so fucking fantastic, and the sight of that young stud on top of her and his young cock thrusting into my wife again and again had my loins tingling with lust.

They had been kissing, but Todd broke it as his face scrunched up. I realized that he was climaxing, pumping his load deep into Melina, coating her cervix with his potent, virile load. As always, I felt deep jealousy, having myself never fucked Melina without wearing a condom, and never having pumped even one drop of semen into her sweet womanhood

Going back to the front door, I let myself in and crept upstairs. The door to Laura's bedroom was closed. I just went into the guest bedroom and lay down, thinking that I needed to undress before falling asl-----

------------------------------

"I have a question." Melina said, her voice somber. It was just past dawn, and Melina had found Laura on the patio, drinking coffee.

"Shoot." Laura replied, as Melina sat down next to her.

"When you told Todd that my husband would have other things to keep him interested,"Melina asked, in the tone of an interrogation, "what did you mean? In other words, why is he being hired by the Police here?"

Laura paused a moment, then exhaled. "Okay, let me say it this way: do you remember how Ned escaped last month?"


"Hmm.... " Melina pondered. "I remember something about Liz getting him a passport using Todd's name."

"No, I mean before that." Laura replied. "Do you remember how he escaped from the hospital?"

"Not really." Melina replied.

"If you'll recall, Don told Britt Maxwell that he thought it was an inside job, that Ned had an accomplice." Laura paused, letting Melina absorb the information. "Well, it seems Don was right. There is a level of corruption somewhere, and it's infiltrated the University, and maybe the Police. That's why they're bringing in an outsider. They're not sure who to trust on the inside."

"Wow." Melina said, her voice trailing off. "Does that mean that Britt is a suspect?" 

"I don't think so," Laura said, "but nobody is sure. Wellman, some of the Board, and my husband checked out Don, and now Wellman is bringing him in... by the way... don't tell Don I told you this. I'm not sure they want to tell him, or see if he starts figuring it out, and who the corrupt people are, without being told."

"Okay... say!" Melina said. "How do YOU know all this?"

Laura turned to Melina and let her eyes bore into the younger woman's, dominating Melina totally. "You're going to find that in my position here, a lot of information comes my way. It will come your way, also. I expect, of course, that you will be totally discreet and only tell me anything you learn that's... shall we say 'outside the box', yes?"

"Of course." Melina said, staring back into Laura's eyes, realizing that these waters were deeper than she'd originally imagined.

Finis

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds